Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

list of shit that is life changing i wish i knew about years ago....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for mentioning Echo. I was unaware of this line of product. (Hmmm.. 5th element?)
    Im also fan of smart watch tech.
    Im a big fan of timeboxing apps and rest/break enforcing apps.

Comment

Installing a break timer/reminder software!

I use one called workrave. It is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Installing a break timer/reminder software!

I use one called workrave. It is very nice.
        but echo does that as well....

Comment

haha - Glad you like it Skills.
          And youve given me more perspective on it as "a pivot". Great thinking.

few funs
          - i geet annoyed about not having "her" at work and find myself wanting to just shout out things to my computer instead of having to click throug htings to do them. this shows how conveniently easy it is since it annoys me to have to do things i could do while being active on other things etc.
          - i find myself saying thank you to her
          - my female friends ask into how our relationship is evolving

ive just ordered one more to spread her presence means i can more or less say stuff from anywhere in my apartment and shell capture it.
          might need one more
          Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            but echo does that as well....
            Yeah I get it with the echo thing being nice. Im looking to test that for sure. Reminds me of the movie 5th element lol..

The software Im referring to, detects your typing/mousing, and when you have been doing it for x amount of time continuously, it LOCKS your mouse and keyboard for the designated amount of time, while showing some stretches and eye refocusing exercises.. It is also completely free, and like 10mb.

Comment

Guys i carry this one in my car, one in my wallet, mulitples in my nightstand:

LISTERINE POCKETPAKS® Oral Care Strips dissolve instantly, freshening your breath by killing 99.9% of bad-breath germs*.

LISTERINE POCKETPAKS Oral Care Strips are sugar free and available in COOL MINT®, ARCTIC BERRY, FRESH BURST®and COOL HEAT. Look for them in the oral care aisle and near the checkout counter.

^ this is important when you are having ons, or women sleeping over, is the most "SMOOTH" way to kill dragon breath.... So in the morning i just take one and grab another one and proceed to place her near her mouth, once she open her mouth i place it inside....

Comment

guys life changing to guys like me that spend a lot of time in front of a computer, they are also very very stylish: https://www.amazon.com/Protection-Co...%2Blenses&th=1

Best chelsea boots for the price (but the problem is that they totally run out fast, they are the slightly below the "common project" quality but 5 times cheaper: https://www.newrepublicman.com/colle...ll/chelseaboot

And of course maca (as discussed in other posts)

Comment

Physiotherapy DIY's!

Started looking into because of headaches/vertigo. Found cure for that, and also cure for a knee that has been bothering me for 4 years. 2 examples from my favorite source:

Comment

nice list OP appreciate it
                    the robo dialer is interesting like if youre in sales and want to call a ton of customers..not sure if thats what it is used for

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it is for that...

• No More Mr Nice Guy
                      Editing a comment
                      I fucking HATE getting robo calls. Any company that uses them is not getting my business. I suspect the same is for seduction.

Ok guys, to clarify the robo calls or the auto dialres, is a service that makes 100s of calls per second.... It works well for very very very niche industries like foreclosures (no longer working since the market recovered) .

nobody likes robo calls but it was profitable for me.....

Now i am using autodialers which is for cold calling (makes 100 of calls and only transfer when there is a live one).... It is a must for cold callers.... Of course nobody likes them, but if there is a need, and you get a call chances are that the person meeting your needs will get your biz.... This is a proven and field tested for hundreds of years... you don't have to like ti but is the best and most profitable cost effective way to make money in sales...

Comment

Ditto for autodiallers. Look, Skills, I know you are in sales, and just trying to make a living. And you seem to have at least some awareness of how irritating these technologies are to the rest of us.

but alienating most of your potential customers does not seem like a winning strategy in the long run. Unfortunately, I don’t know what the answer is, but maybe there’s a better way.

EDIT; I realize this is off-topic… I just got triggered. Please resume your regularly scheduled seduction programming :-)
                      You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                      -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post
                        Ditto for autodiallers. Look, Skills, I know you are in sales, and just trying to make a living. And you seem to have at least some awareness of how irritating these technologies are to the rest of us.

but alienating most of your potential customers does not seem like a winning strategy in the long run. Unfortunately, I don’t know what the answer is, but maybe there’s a better way.

EDIT; I realize this is off-topic… I just got triggered. Please resume your regularly scheduled seduction programming :-)
                        and how many times have you used robocollers and autodialers in sales and how much you made from them???? to reach those conclusions that are to be honest kj....

Just do me a favor and watch the "wolf of walllstreet" and "boiler room"

Just instead of manually dialing and going through busy signals, and waiting for someone to pick up the phone, you have a computer making the calls and only you talk to live people:

this is the same of you saying (since you do online game), i will not send an opener cause i am not her type (there is no way for you to know that)

Comment

He's speaking from the robo-dialer recipient position. Not the sales guy who uses a dialer.

99%+ of those you robodial want to stab your eyes out with ice picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
                            He's speaking from the robo-dialer recipient position. Not the sales guy who uses a dialer.

99%+ of those you robodial want to stab your eyes out with ice picks.
                            Yeah, that was my point. My point is that an unwanted phone call feels particularly intrusive. Doesn’ matter how it was dialed.

I assume that’s why women are reluctant to give out their numbers - it would be a real nucience to be called by a bunch of dudes you weren’t interested in.

Text messages and email are less intrusive - you can ignore them or deal with them when you have time.

Getting back to seduction, I’m wondering if this is partly why I do ok online. I don’t spam out messages - I read their profiles and message something relevant based on that. I think the term in sales is ‘qualified lead’ - a prospect who is interested in what you are selling.
                            You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
                            -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

Every seducer should have the ring wholly fuck where was this back in the days:

Comment

• Silvertree

Silvertree

commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Like everything else from Google, Facebook, and Amazon, Ring is spying on you.

https://bgr.com/2019/01/10/ring-came...acy-violation/

There is a reason I do not buy monitors or TVs with cameras. I also turned off the microphones on my computers that have them.

We really need a right to privacy amendment to The Bill of Rights.
                            Working...
                            X