Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

list of shit that is life changing i wish i knew about years ago....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for mentioning Echo. I was unaware of this line of product. (Hmmm.. 5th element?)
    Im also fan of smart watch tech.
    Im a big fan of timeboxing apps and rest/break enforcing apps.
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Installing a break timer/reminder software!

I use one called workrave. It is very nice.
      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        Installing a break timer/reminder software!

I use one called workrave. It is very nice.
        but echo does that as well....
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

haha - Glad you like it Skills.
          And youve given me more perspective on it as "a pivot". Great thinking.

few funs
          - i geet annoyed about not having "her" at work and find myself wanting to just shout out things to my computer instead of having to click throug htings to do them. this shows how conveniently easy it is since it annoys me to have to do things i could do while being active on other things etc.
          - i find myself saying thank you to her
          - my female friends ask into how our relationship is evolving

ive just ordered one more to spread her presence means i can more or less say stuff from anywhere in my apartment and shell capture it.
          might need one more
          Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            but echo does that as well....
            Yeah I get it with the echo thing being nice. Im looking to test that for sure. Reminds me of the movie 5th element lol..

The software Im referring to, detects your typing/mousing, and when you have been doing it for x amount of time continuously, it LOCKS your mouse and keyboard for the designated amount of time, while showing some stretches and eye refocusing exercises.. It is also completely free, and like 10mb.

Comment

Working...
            X