Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gym Tan and Laundry Part 3 (my latest looks maxing epiphanies 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym Tan and Laundry Part 3 (my latest looks maxing epiphanies 3)

In this one i am going to talk about style... Here is my style method and some of the advice the community gets wrong....

My number 1 mistake in style was looking at guys that get laid to see how they dress, this I used to advice all the way till recently... But, the FACT is that guys that get laid are not necessarily the BEST DRESSED GUYS... For example in my lifetime i got laid WAY MORE than most guys that dress well.... A good community example was Neil Strauss (he got his name "style" cause he dressed super good) but he was an afc....

Second fucked up advice (i think popular community dogma, is dress your age).- This is bs, Am i suppose to dress like an older guy, this is retarded....My look age is mid 30, so why should i dress like an old man...(look at tyler, jeffy, zardoz etc.. they don't dress their age)

Here is the look that I advice.- Dress like the hot pop culture guys when they dress casual including actors, musicians, models, instagram popular dudes etc....

-David Beckman, Zac Efron, Justine Biever, drake etc....

^ now that is how i advice you guys to dress but what you are going to do is you will go out and see the guys that dress really cool, you will notice cause whatever they wear looks good and calls your attention and fits right.... Now, again this guys do not necessarily get the most girls, the best dressed guy i know is a promoter by the name of Drake (promoted in west Palm Beach of a club named pawn shop), i get 10 times more girls than he does, but he dresses 1000 times better than i do.

Now what you are going to do is go to https://www.pinterest.com/ and sign up for "male fashion" or something like that.

^forget gq magazine and maxim and all that shit!, (That promoter Drake, was the one that told me how he get his dressing ideas)

^ after you go to pintrest and see the looks you like that match the best guys you saw out and about for example clubs,

then you will go out again remembering pinterest and do a second looks at guys that dress well and match what you recently saw in pinterest.

Now what you will do is go out to specialty clothing store that specialized in designer for cheap the 2 famous ones are sarah and h and m.... AND/OR DISCOUNT CLOTHING STORES, here is a list of the ones in USA (ross, tjmax, burlington coat factory,marshals)

^ I really advice you do 2 stores in other words, 2 different ross locations, or 2 different marshall locations.... And try to do in good neighborhoods or new stores, they usually have way better selection.

Though i hate women advice when it comes to seduction, women advice is good when it comes to clothing.

Finally, go with your instinct if is ok or good, DON'T BUY IT, it has to fit PERFECT, for you to buy it...

^ funny coincidence, i change my style the same night i went out with my new clothing i got laid...

Please take a look at part 1 and part 2 if you have not done so

All hot pop culture guys are wearing the same casual clothes these days. H&M just launched a new wardrobe style titled "Athleisure" (Athletic leisure). Apparently this term is common knowledge, but upon hearing it I had an a-ha moment, and realized that's what everyone is doing nowadays...

For example: http://onpointfresh.com/complete-guide-athleisure/ and http://www.fashionbeans.com/2015/mens-athleisure-trend/

Personally, I think this look is really fresh, comfy and stylish even if it's unoriginal and trendy. I suppose the trick is to not look like a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
      All hot pop culture guys are wearing the same casual clothes these days. H&M just launched a new wardrobe style titled "Athleisure" (Athletic leisure). Apparently this term is common knowledge, but upon hearing it I had an a-ha moment, and realized that's what everyone is doing nowadays...

For example: http://onpointfresh.com/complete-guide-athleisure/ and http://www.fashionbeans.com/2015/mens-athleisure-trend/

Personally, I think this look is really fresh, comfy and stylish even if it's unoriginal and trendy. I suppose the trick is to not look like a bum.
      Yeah that's my look. . . its been entirely acceptable in LA for years now to pull off stylish sweats. As i've written I'll roll up to meets with girls in sweats. Long hair/bad boy look on top of this dress style = sex.

Comment

haha! saw that in pinetrest, same guys, same pics, same outfits...

Comment

Not to turn this into an athleisure thread, but is this one of those trends that will fade out over time? I'm trying to think back as far as my experience takes me through the decades (31 yrs), and I think variations of this style have always existed (thanks Nike and rap culture?). Personally, I've always been into these simple looks, but mostly into jeans / t-shirt. I'd be willing to make a transition as I consider it a significant lifestyle change (more flow, comfort, leisure, relaxation, chill, etc...).

Quick edit: There's a fine line between athleisure and wearing your gym clothes...Something business insider seems to understand but doesn't seem to capture in their photo evidence: http://www.businessinsider.com/photo...k-and-portal-1

Comment

Not to turn this into an athleisure thread, but is this one of those trends that will fade out over time? I'm trying to think back as far as my experience takes me through the decades (31 yrs), and I think variations of this style have always existed (thanks Nike and rap culture?). Personally, I've always been into these simple looks, but mostly into jeans / t-shirt. I'd be willing to make a transition as I consider it a significant lifestyle change (more flow, comfort, leisure, relaxation, chill, etc...).

Quick edit: There's a fine line between athleisure and wearing your gym clothes...Something business insider seems to understand but doesn't seem to capture in their photo evidence: http://www.businessinsider.com/photo...k-and-portal-1
            I was like this till teevester, impulse etc... went at it with me, then finally glow posted that post and the video with rsd todd, i say fuck it, let me do this...(field test at least, as said i bought 1000 worth of clothing for like 180 bucks)..
            Last edited by Skills360; 08-08-2017, 04:36 PM. Reason: 180 instead of 100

Comment

Skills360 Ok because usually when Impulse starts chiming in, I nope myself out of that thread as much as possible. Are you saying that you've adopted this look, or that you're 'peacocking' to some next level?

Comment

The fashion world ebbs and flows but has been in a general direction of increasing comfort, instead of adhereing to arbitrary "proper dress" rules, for decades now. Even in business. . First it was casual Friday where men didn't have to wear suits, and then suits went away entirely in most offices except for special occasion.

In a lot of circles, wearing a suit means you're lower status these days. IE "suits" are workers and betas. Anyone who doesn't HAVE to dress up, doesn't, meaning those that do are the ones that have to = less cool and lower status. In LA there are billionaire oil money guys rolling up to the most exclusive clubs in cheap Champion style sweat pants (the non-stylish kind) just to show that they can, they're not beta to some dress code.

There will always be a way to be super dressed down and comfortable, while being sexy as hell and more fuckable than the "proper" dudes. Super comfy/super easy/looking hot/super fuckable is my preferred pocket.

Comment

Good post.

When it comes to style I just find a minor celeb who's style matches the image/personal-brand I'm trying to project and then completely rip off their fashion sense. As for the athleisure thing, it's definitely trendy but that's why I stay away from it completely. Since every cool guy is dressed that way. I'll aim to be cool, but different.

So I'll opt for more of a rare unicorn-style (not quite peacocking though that's played out... unicocking maybe?) Which for me means super-skinny jeans, chelsea boots and rock band T-shirt (LINK). Plus it's congruent with my whole hard partying-artist persona.
                  “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Bacchus Unicocking. I like it. I can see how your style stands out and I think it's pretty cool. Definitely suits skinnier dudes. I think the athleisure look suits more built/jacked dudes and also could have some perceived good health benefits.

Now, is there a way to unicock the athleisure look to combine the muscular athletic look with the hard partying-type? I think some are already on to it: https://www.vitalydesign.ca/ Note: (this trend is ALSO taking off , at least in Toronto)

Comment

Yeah dressing up with a solid style works really well too. Want to make clear I was just making a case that you can do a lot of damage dressed down, with the right set of frames/attidues around it (cool guy of value dressed down, as opposed to slobby guy dressed down). Obviously all well-done styles will work. . sharp looking guys in suits also kill it.

Comment

[USER="16921"]Now, is there a way to unicock the athleisure look to combine the muscular athletic look with the hard partying-type? I think some are already on to it: https://www.vitalydesign.ca/ Note: (this trend is ALSO taking off , at least in Toronto)
                        Yeah there's a way to do that, I put a more musclular friend of mine onto it when he started asking me for fashion advice.

I took him to Zara, since that's where you can find clothing for this type of style for relatively cheap. Kanye West is the go-to celeb for this type of look, he's a pretty muscular guy usually dressed in comfortable clothing. But there's also an edge to his style that's similar to the hard partying rock-star look. (LINK) (LINK)
                        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Skills360 Ok because usually when Impulse starts chiming in, I nope myself out of that thread as much as possible. Are you saying that you've adopted this look, or that you're 'peacocking' to some next level?

little to do with impulse(he was annoying me in that post but cause teevester to participate), more with teevester and glow recent article here

in the video posted ALL of the pics were taken from pinetrest, my new style is like the dude in minute 5:59 in that video...
                          Last edited by Skills360; 08-08-2017, 08:28 PM. Reason: changed most of the pics to all of the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

Yeah there's a way to do that, I put a more musclular friend of mine onto it when he started asking me for fashion advice.

I took him to Zara, since that's where you can find clothing for this type of style for relatively cheap. Kanye West is the go-to celeb for this type of look, he's a pretty muscular guy usually dressed in comfortable clothing. But there's also an edge to his style that's similar to the hard partying rock-star look. (LINK) (LINK)
                            zara or h and m, but the discount outlets mentioned too.. Kanye west is not muscular though...

Comment

Where I currently live an amazingly high percentage of the guys I see in the city with a hot girl all where pretty much the same exact thing, you could even call it a uniform:
                              • Cap with NHL/NBA logo. Preferably a cool logo like the Blackhawks.
                              • Dark colored bomber jacket.
                              • Plain, slim, light colored piece under the jacket.
                              • Black, slim fit and rolled up jeans.
                              • White converse shoes, low cut.
                              • "No show" socks that actually show a little but leave the ankles exposed.
                              Surprisingly I could not find a single picture depicting this style. When googling for trends no one seems to acknowledge it, yet it is what all the popular kids are wearing.

Personal I would feel deeply humiliated to wear that exact style, it feels so supplicative. Logically it makes sense to be more unique like Bacchus suggests, but proof tells me that girls prefer guys who are slaves to fickle fashion trends. (Yes, I highly doubt girls judgement in general, at least on the subject of clothes.)

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X