Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gym Tan and Laundry Part 3 (my latest looks maxing epiphanies 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post

Personal I would feel deeply humiliated to wear that exact style, it feels so supplicative. Logically it makes sense to be more unique like Bacchus suggests, but proof tells me that girls prefer guys who are slaves to fickle fashion trends. (Yes, I highly doubt girls judgement in general, at least on the subject of clothes.)

Thoughts?
    Go out with unique and go out with fahion trends and see which one gives you results on the field... How bachaus dress like would never in a million years work for me or down here, unless the hipster area and the girls are not very hot or my type... But he is getting results so he keeps wearing them...

My point is field test.
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Go out with unique and go out with fahion trends and see which one gives you results on the field... How bachaus dress like would never in a million years work for me or down here, unless the hipster area and the girls are not very hot or my type... But he is getting results so he keeps wearing them...

My point is field test.
      You speak the truth =) I think I would need to field test this in another city though where nobody knows me (due to the humiliation), but only when I have more money and can afford buying a jacket, shoes and cap that I may never use again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post

You speak the truth =) I think I would need to field test this in another city though where nobody knows me (due to the humiliation), but only when I have more money and can afford buying a jacket, shoes and cap that I may never use again.
        what country are you in??? if in america i listed the stores were you can get designer cheap clothing... For example 1k dollar jacket you can get for $80 bucks (calvin klein or any major designers)
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

I think this was mentioned by Teev in another style-related thread, but ASOS is also another good online retailer that's currently having a massive sale. Personally, I'm going for the long tshirt/skinny jeans look lately because I'm leaning more towards the more hipster / young chick bar scene, and after party raves.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
            I think this was mentioned by Teev in another style-related thread, but ASOS is also another good online retailer that's currently having a massive sale. Personally, I'm going for the long tshirt/skinny jeans look lately because I'm leaning more towards the more hipster / young chick bar scene, and after party raves.
            Just went there over priced... Unless you take off the 70% off, is confusing...

Comment

Lack of individuality in style, seems more like a consequence of being young (and esp. female), than an actual cause for popularity!

EDIT: Seen a few guys pull off long black running tights + white t-shirt.
              You basically need muscular arms and legs, and the t-shirt needs to be slightly loose and a bit long (contrasting the tights).
              Last edited by ijjjji; 4 weeks ago.
              My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

got my first pair of "skinny jeans" , loved them, can't believe i waited so long...In fairness i never knew muscular guys wore them till pinterest, again pinterest is key...

Last edited by Skills360; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Regarding maxing looks. Has anyone looked into dermarolling for wrinkles?

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                    Regarding maxing looks. Has anyone looked into dermarolling for wrinkles?
                    I believe in face exercise, vitamin C, brushing and acid vs. wrinkles.
                    Will check this rolling out though, since I aspire to be an expert on anti-aging.
                    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

i have been rocking ripped black skinny jeans with white shirts (deep scoop neck showing male cleavage)

Comment

I have a statistic of various tops that get good results for me in clubs:
                        Tier A: Pink shirts, shiny shirts, shirt + vest combos, dark shirts with white or pink tie,
                        Tier B: White or light blue shirt + tie, White shirts with large pattern print
                        Tier C: Unbuttoned and sleeve-rolled white or light blue shirt, Unbuttoned and sleeve-rolled dark shirt with necklace, bracelet and rings

Comment

Working...
                        X