Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gym Tan and Laundry Part 3 (my latest looks maxing epiphanies 3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys i went from a normal to bad looking guy at the club to one of the best dress guys at the club, reasoning is i used to rely on dancing, i even surpass "drake" who used to be the best dressed guy in my area, I have every weekend guys commenting on my clothes and where do i get them or they show up try to dress like me (even some community guys).....anyways so now i have this perfect ,so some bullet points:

1.- Tailoring tailoring tailoring..... You need to find a decent and cheap tailor and do your clothes it makes a huge huge huge super difference, specially with jeans....

2.- find a model to model (again my go to guy as of now is Magic Fox, cause he is older, similar built, hot women like him and fresh/simple styles...

3.- you need to be in shape, at least decent shape.

4.- do not be afraid of experimenting with clothes (i even tried super skinny which failed lol, but at least i tried and ripped jeans

5.- following number 4 do not wear super skinny, or even skinny, i highly recommend slim jeans and tailor the bottom to 15 cm and ankle height...

6.- use accessories/jewelry....

7.- forget the bs of "dress your age" you can dress "your looks age vs your actual age"

8.- periodically watch fashion channels these are some channels i watch sometimes:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Teachingmensfashion

https://www.youtube.com/user/xMadeInBrazil

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJmallstar11

9.- survey your girls, female co-workers and your female friends.... Before i try or wear something i take a selfie and get opinions of 3-5 girls (some from my roaster who can be harsher and some female friends/pivots).....Also track with facebook/instagram (though if you see my facebook instagram you would think i am a virgin, since i suck at social media nevermind i change my identity to a fake name)

^ this kind be even use as a ping, and also this helps for some reason generate attraction my reasoning is "oh shit this dude cares about the way he dresses which is a dhv)

10.- Track your outfit responses, as you cold approach taking into account your usual game, your usual vibe, your usual energy.... How many iois, approach invites etc... you get with given outfit....

This is a sample simple style that i use and for some reason i pull with it...
    Last edited by Skills360; 05-22-2018, 07:37 PM. Reason: more ideas came to me as i was writting

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      cant stress the find the model thing enough , I look damn near like franciso lindor and that is who I model (and lenny kravitz) for a combined effect. Its important that the person you are modeling has girls all over them. look at their insta and see who is leaving the omg your hot comments (what kinda girls and how many)

Lookin' large and in charge Skills360

Props on the magic_fox reference. I have a similar look/style to these German dudes, including "louisdarcis" on insta. I shamelessly copy their styles and build a cheap wardrobe (zara) around them.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
      Lookin' large and in charge Skills360

Props on the magic_fox reference. I have a similar look/style to these German dudes, including "louisdarcis" on insta. I shamelessly copy their styles and build a cheap wardrobe (zara) around them.
      can you link me that dudes page never heard of him...????

Comment

lol. just google it. i follow him too. https://www.instagram.com/louisdarcis/

edit:

one thing i copied is his necklace usage.
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUf61NF...by=louisdarcis
        2 necklaces one shorter one longer.
        I tend to have many girls asking me about it whenever i wear it.
        and ofc a compelling gambit story to it w emotional stimulation and sexual-fun hinting through light innuendo to answer anything with
        Last edited by glow; 05-28-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

glow I always dug his necklace style. Where'd you get yours? I search for "silver mens necklace" on ebay and get all of this italian gino kid 90's shit.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
            lol. just google it. i follow him too. https://www.instagram.com/louisdarcis/

edit:

one thing i copied is his necklace usage.
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUf61NF...by=louisdarcis
            2 necklaces one shorter one longer.
            I tend to have many girls asking me about it whenever i wear it.
            and ofc a compelling gambit story to it w emotional stimulation and sexual-fun hinting through light innuendo to answer anything with
            it seems Europeans can get away more with jewelry than americans the same with the jean chain (magic fox i see sometimes wear a lot of jewelry and the jean chain)

In usa you can not get aways with it much.... Girls here think is feminine though i still tend to wear jewelry (as you can see in the pic i posted)

Comment

glow I always dug his necklace style. Where'd you get yours? I search for "silver mens necklace" on ebay and get all of this italian gino kid 90's shit.
              yeah same for me. Mens jewellery are harder to find imo. For stuff like this i dont use online (asos etc. which i use for jeans and basics). Tried but it all looks shit when i received it - as in a cheapness to the shine/look and feel. So I bought a symbolic pendant at a local goldsmith w a whitegolded chain. + a matching bracelet. Nothing special made but some items from a line they had by a designer i liked. Wore that for a bit and liked it. it takes a bit of time to get used to wearing jewellery, figuring out what suits u etc(skin colour and other factors). alongside i Bought an extra longer chain too to try that w the pendant. didnt like the look. but perfect for the double where i just put the bracelet as a pendant on the longer of the two necklaces. allowed me to have several items that match and provide a glittery quality to it.

Comment

For points 2 and 3 from skills (a model to model and be in decent shape), where do you guys think these instagram "Models" sit in terms of body fat percentage(BF%) ?

I've been considering High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) at least once a week in the morning before heading to work, just to cut some body fat for the summer. No doubt this can play a huge factor in looks maxing.

I love the summer for these reasons. Sometimes all you gotta do is stand around and look pretty and IOIs come in all directions.

Comment

For points 2 and 3 from skills (a model to model and be in decent shape), where do you guys think these instagram "Models" sit in terms of body fat percentage(BF%) ?

I've been considering High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) at least once a week in the morning before heading to work, just to cut some body fat for the summer. No doubt this can play a huge factor in looks maxing.

I love the summer for these reasons. Sometimes all you gotta do is stand around and look pretty and IOIs come in all directions.
                  unless beach game women can't really tell, in fact when i get into the lower fat % sometimes they can't tell if i work out cause i look too thin and my face get sucked up.... but instagram models at 10% or less...

p.s. i did not like that model you like (no homo)

Comment

• Futureproof

Futureproof

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True. Unrealistic expectations to get to <10% BF. I like food too much. But you make a good point in regards to beach game.

Curious though..Why don't you like the insta model? looks like a magic fox clone to me. Easy styles to copy.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    future man, yes beach game(which i don't really do unless i flip capoeira and shit and/or pool parties.... In club/online by the time you take of the shirt is to late your dick inside the pussy walls..... I am following him on instagram, i don't know maybe i am bias/older like more magic fox style suits me better...

Older men style to get hotties (again as i said many times you do not have to dress your age):

40 plus David becham

30 plus magic fox (i finally perfected magic fox style, disrigard my previous pics in sedfast i had 50% right, now i have it 100% right, you need to be IN SHAPE), please do not guestimate with rip jeans and yes, buy the over price one he has here (only rip ones do not buy anything else, super overpriced), but unfortunatly the rip ones is only there(trust me i tried doing it myself spent a bunch of money get them there), were they have it right when in blue, black ones you can find in many places as good, but not blue...

Comment

Identical twins I know, one is a 9 the other a 7.5.
                    -The less hot one is kinda average in all ways except obvious good facial looks.
                    -The 9 is the (cross) fittest girl Ive ever seen. Amazing posture etc..
                    -She is super bubbly. Lots of funny quirks ranging from goofy to super cute.

Got me thinking how subjective and tweakable "appearance" actually is... god knows I can use the inspiration, just coming out of a 4 month break from serious gym work.

Comment

Working...
                    X