How to peacock att the gym clothing wise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to peacock att the gym clothing wise

Being from the gym virgin crew and knowing pe lay about 10 girls from gym game, got me fired up... Please take a look glow post for context.... So I followed my own advice on gym tam and laundry part 3, so looked at pinterest for ideas, but since there are 0 cool dress nice dudes at my gym i had to outsource it to imitating the only cool gym dress dude virtually lol, aka pure evil via pm... After pe showed me how he dressed sent it to 2 hb to confirm if the syles ok., and went out and shopped for the clothing recommended in the discount store (Burlington), ended up getting everything really high quality for about 200 bucks, anyways here are the styles in case you are thinking to peacocking:

Ended up buying a khaki, camouflage, black and grey and the shoes black and white....like second pic

*Finally ended up buying women ballet socks (extremely homo) so i do not show the socks, only missing the ankle bracelet (don't know were to get that)
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    *Finally ended up buying women ballet socks (extremely homo) so i do not show the socks, only missing the ankle bracelet (don't know were to get that)
    Men's no-show socks are fairly common: https://www.menshealth.com/style/bes...or-men/slide/3

I don't know why showing some ankle and leg is such a hot look right now, but it definitely is. If you're super white, try some Jergens Body Glow Fair to Medium on the areas exposed, which I tend to use 1-2 times/week on exposed arms and face/neck, and started adding to the ankle area too.

Also while I have some nicer sweats too, H&M sweats don't cost much and size extra small fits me the way the sweats in the above pics do, at a bit over 5'10. I wear them a lot. Don't be afraid to try on considerably smaller sizes than you'd think with sweats, they tend to be made baggy to begin with and American sizes continue to grow so that the 2 out of 3 people here who are overweight or obese can feel like they're wearing a smaller size, and are thus more likely to feel good while trying them on and buy. A normal sized fit 5'10 guy can wear extra small H&M sweats and look like the above.

Also note I'm talking under 10 lays (I specifically remember 7) in about 20 years. So this exact style hasn't mattered, but rather looking cool in an edgy/grimey sort of way and a bit different from the typical gym rat in general is what's helped. If all the gym rats are dressing like this by the summer, then it'll be time to evolve it in some way a bit to stay on the fresh end of things. I was doing tights. . . err "compression pants" under shorts a few years ago (http://www.moms1drs2.com/images/pic/...8725_16144.jpg) but have had to retire that look now that its so prevalent, for example.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      uhmmm fuck my life could not find that yesterday....

• pureevil

pureevil

commented
      Editing a comment
      Just try not to prance around the gym too much man

Love your rapid execution here Skills - Bam!

how i tend to do it
    * Longer shorts from aber crombie (a bit longer than below)
    * instead of leggins i use compression socks from rebook.
    * tend to use a hoodie of sorts too
    * or rolled up tshirt (not overdone - hint muscle dont show directly)
    * i might add a thin bracelet

Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

why not

Glows Log

Comment

Yeah that's a solid style too, just a bit older, that was fresh 2014 and already had a phase where half the guys in the gym dressed like that (here, at least). See the link in the final paragraph I wrote above. I'll still rock the tights here and there though.

That's an LA perspective though, where things are super trendy and tend to be ahead of everywhere else. This look may not be as saturated where you're at. The small sweats/open ankle look is still in the catching-on phase here.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
          Yeah that's a solid style too, just a bit older, that was fresh 2014 and already had a phase where half the guys in the gym dressed like that (here, at least). See the link in the final paragraph I wrote above. I'll still rock the tights here and there though.

That's an LA perspective though, where things are super trendy and tend to be ahead of everywhere else. This look may not be as saturated where you're at. The small sweats/open ankle look is still in the catching-on phase here.
          glow as pe says, i love that style but is a bit older, the new style is what pe suggested, sweats with visible skin no socks... but yeah nice, the only thing i do not like about the new style is that the shirts have to be a bit baggie and it makes me look a lot heavier... I personally going to use tighter shirts, cause i can see that working for guys with pe body type, but not for me.
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

glow as pe says, i love that style but is a bit older, the new style is what pe suggested, sweats with visible skin no socks... but yeah nice, the only thing i do not like about the new style is that the shirts have to be a bit baggie and it makes me look a lot heavier... I personally going to use tighter shirts, cause i can see that working for guys with pe body type, but not for me.
            Just be careful with tight pants/tight shirt. You don't want to be in a skin tight body suit top to bottom, you want some contrast and some flow. Part of the hotness of the look is the contrast. When I saw your gym outfit pic my thought was "that shirt is borderline too tight, but not enough to say anything." I wouldn't go even a small bit tighter than what you posted, a little looser would probably look better tbh imo. But trust your instincts. .

You could also suck it up for a month and get yourself into 6-pack shape where everything fits great cause your body is maximized, and not have this issue at all. Once you achieve it, its easy to maintain. Getting there is the hard part but once you're there its the same as keeping your weight steady at any other fat percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

yeah, somewhat same here i suppose - its what have from when i did gym last time some years ago.
              Not sure it matters too much from my gym from what i can see..

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
              X