Body Dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Dilemma

I've been weight lifting over 5 years solid now, and have pretty much reached my genetic potential. I was born premature and grew out to a healthy 5ft 5inch endomorph, but regardless I've given my utmost best to reach my physical goal, which was to look like LL Cool J. I've reached the stage now where the next step would be to use some sort of gear if I were to get there, but I'm not going to risk my hair for that, so fuck that shit.

Anyway, the point of the thread was that I've seen myself in two different forms in the last year. Bulky and ripped, but as a natural I have not been able to combine the two.

Bulky -
    The benefits of being bulky have been that I look like someone who lifts, have a strong presence, people are easily intimidated by me and simply just have more physical power. The cons have been that my face bloats up to an extent where I have chubby cheeks, whilst having no ab definition.

Ripped -
    I have lost near enough 13kg since I started my cut at the start of January. The benefits have been developing definition all over my body, the appearance of abs, and losing fat on my face where I now have clear jawline definition. The obvious drawbacks have been that I don't look like I lift in clothing and I have also sensed a drop in presence and intimidation.

After cutting weight for so long, I have vowed not to gain weight again and just retain the abs/jawline, but it comes with the caveat that I just won't have that physical presence that I enjoyed when bulked up, so I don't know what to do. It's hard to say how either body types have impacted my game, as knowing that would have made it much easier to choose.

Any suggestions?

Ive been seeing exactly same for years. (Moved into an office with an awesome cellar gym 2005, and been doing it regularly since.)
    I used to think its down to sheer volume. It seemed to me that PTs and people who 'live in the gym' have it easier in this regard.

Year and a half ago, I tried combining my ultra time restricted eating (pig out max every 2 days) with max gym effort for the first time (saying "fuck you" to my injury anxiety). For 4 months straight I was seeing nice gains while staying at same weight. Then I had a neck injury and was out for a year. Now Im getting back to the same setup (3 weeks so far) , and very curious to see if I can reproduce same results. Ill keep you posted.

KJ: I speculate that the first time you gain a certain muscle mass level, It kinda has to happen in a non-ripped way. Reason is it seems that each time I re-bulk to a previous level, the muscle comes easier and with less accompanying fat gain.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
      I've been weight lifting over 5 years solid now, and have pretty much reached my genetic potential. I was born premature and grew out to a healthy 5ft 5inch endomorph, but regardless I've given my utmost best to reach my physical goal, which was to look like LL Cool J. I've reached the stage now where the next step would be to use some sort of gear if I were to get there, but I'm not going to risk my hair for that, so fuck that shit.

Anyway, the point of the thread was that I've seen myself in two different forms in the last year. Bulky and ripped, but as a natural I have not been able to combine the two.

Bulky -
      The benefits of being bulky have been that I look like someone who lifts, have a strong presence, people are easily intimidated by me and simply just have more physical power. The cons have been that my face bloats up to an extent where I have chubby cheeks, whilst having no ab definition.

Ripped -
      I have lost near enough 13kg since I started my cut at the start of January. The benefits have been developing definition all over my body, the appearance of abs, and losing fat on my face where I now have clear jawline definition. The obvious drawbacks have been that I don't look like I lift in clothing and I have also sensed a drop in presence and intimidation.

After cutting weight for so long, I have vowed not to gain weight again and just retain the abs/jawline, but it comes with the caveat that I just won't have that physical presence that I enjoyed when bulked up, so I don't know what to do. It's hard to say how either body types have impacted my game, as knowing that would have made it much easier to choose.

Any suggestions?
      chubby cheeks destroy tension
      for me, whenever i have them, my smile can seem creepy when in sexual state, but if my cheeks are guant it looks goooood
      its because, chubby cheeks make you seem incongruent or like you are manipulating things more if you stray away from "happy guy"

I'd lose the presence factor before i allowed chubby cheeks
      And try to regain it at gym
      It will be hard though

You say you are at your limit? Is this really true?
      I mean are you like benching twice your body weight and squatting 2.5x
      In these 5 years what was your progress like?

What sort of routine are you doing?
      Do you do anything to shock your system? Push its limits?
      Ofc swartzy juiced, but his point is solid

My quick answer is, if you can, build it lean, its vastly more useful in seduction
      If you have fat guy mass, to the point girls go "I thought you were just a bigger built guy"
      It can create some trust and security in you, but there is a goldie locks zone, and after that you become too unfit to perform at all well in hard tasks

Have you tried calisthenics?

Those guys get nice bods the natural way.

If you can do these tasks, you are guaranteed not too fat.
      Like you will never see a fat guy doing muscle ups xD

Its the same as doing weights, you focus on form,
      But you hyper emphasize perfect form in order to progress, since you cant always add weight, you can only add difficulty and try harder exercises

Do weights to prepare yourself to do calisthenic exercises, like... look up the muscles needed, and build them up to sustain the weight needed
      And be doing the exercises in the decline (eccentrics)
      Like if you are learning a muscleup, just slowly come down from the top position then jump back up

I dunno man, I don;t know what you are doing or why you are at your limit
      But, my advice as a seducer
      NO CHUBBY FUCKIN CHEEKS
      nonono

Congruency issues, chicks label you certain ways, its no good
      Better to be "too skinny" by some chicks marker

Also another way to get presence is ink
      So, depends if you wanna go that direction too
      Or you could get some piercings, like a nose ring

But yeah, you should be able to get a THICK muscular physique,
      If you aren't there, you either havent done it long enough smart enough,
      Or I dunno wtf is going on

It is simply not the case that you CANT get thick without juice
      You just gotta look deeper into what you are doing

Also are your workouts geared for hypertrophy?

I say all the above btw, having once lifted 2.5x in squats and 2x bench etc
      I did it focused on STRENGTH though, not hypertrophy
      So I was only "thick", not bulky
      Doing one arm pullups n shit

But yeah, now I just think, where I was, plus a bit of hypertrophy would be good enough
      So aim to get there

I dunno man, figure out a goal, and a realistic way to get there and just dont half ass it

Comment

Re calisthenics: Gymn. Rings are amazing. And suuuper cheap to buy. Got mine incl straps and hooks for less than 20.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post

Bulky -

Ripped -

Any suggestions?
          which look do YOU enjoy most? which look gives you more positive responses in the field??? Which looks makes your clothes look better????

have you surveyed your girls/female friends.... Guys are clueless when it comes to this...

Now a recommendation

What they do is that they cut to 10-8% and they bulk to around 15% they never get passed 15% and rinse wash repeat....:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            have you surveyed your girls/female friends.... Guys are clueless when it comes to this...
            THIS ^^^

Plus ask some gay friends (if you have them).
            Don't go by the gym rats advice.
            When it comes to game, most of them are lazy and mono - or only getting chicks who are below them.

Also try to model your body through successful endos.
            Most of the guys that make a bang online are mesos (who can get away with a lot of shit)
            or ectos (who look good on camera but are meh when you see them live).
            You're not like them!

Stay natural, no need to jump on gear.
            5 years means you're transitioning to advanced stage
            now it's time to reassess everything you did so far and toss out what doesn't work for you.

PRO TIP:
            shorten your cutting phase
            10 days of low-carb are more than enough if you do everything correctly

personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

So as mentioned, Ive been seeing similar thing. And you know me, Ive read EVERYTHING anyone ever speculated could cause this type of thing (Hormones, Micros, Macros, Home temperature, Homeostasis, Food combining, Food timing..) So imagine my surprise learning a brand new plausible cause TODAY, watching random fitness vids on YT; hypothyroidism.

Short version - inability to shed body fat through calorie deficit and exercise, is among main sympthoms for this condition.

Possible cause acc. to. WP is low iodine. Not impossible for me, since I have seafood intolerance, AND avoid processed salt..

So guess I'll try snacking on some seaweed chips tomorrow.

(Doesnt mean Im letting my 'main thesis' about sunlight go. I never go into calorie deficit without first having a tanning session. It makes a huuuuge difference for me.)

Oh nearly forgot the vid:

Comment

Working...
              X