Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills360
    replied
    update.- So now i am about 13%, lost couple of more pounds.....

So i pick leaner vs buff, though results pick up wise a bit of a decline.... The energy level is up, mood better, more confidence, more cockiness, and more feeling like i am all that, feeling younger....

So if i have the choice i will pick lower body fat again due to the above benefits (but yeah for seduction wise higher body fat, though lets see what happens in the summer)

Leave a comment:

• POB
    replied
    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

6"1" 205 about 15% body fat, flat stomach somewhat visible right lightning... I am going down to 10% but i start getting complains, and i look like me on the video (good look shirtless but no like i lift clothes on), sucked in face (women complain about the sucked in face too)
    I'm also 61", but I am 215 with more or less 10%BF (started a slow bulk this week).
    Have you ever tried an hormone reset followed by a clean bulk?

By the way you look on your videos, I think you could pull it off beautifully!

Leave a comment:

• Velasco
    replied

I am going down to 10% but i start getting complains, and i look like me on the video (good look shirtless but no like i lift clothes on), sucked in face (women complain about the sucked in face too)
    Sleazy advices guys to stay in the 12-15% range for best results for picking up women for exactly this reason.

"the bottom line is that you shouldn’t optimize your workout routines based on how you look naked, but how you look like with your clothes on. If you look good when you’re dressed, you’re buff enough for picking up girls"

http://blog.aaronsleazy.com/index.ph...king-up-girls/

http://blog.aaronsleazy.com/index.ph...sub-10-levels/

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by POB View Post

Yes, always natural...a little BF is ok if you can also keep muscle mass.

What are your stats today? (height, weight, BF)
    6"1" 205 about 15% body fat, flat stomach somewhat visible right lightning... I am going down to 10% but i start getting complains, and i look like me on the video (good look shirtless but no like i lift clothes on), sucked in face (women complain about the sucked in face too)

Leave a comment:

• POB
    replied

as i said i have gotten better results in clubs higher body fat than the low body fat ranges... I am talking natural... When i get low body fat i start looking like i don't lift, this is me low body fat in this video,(which is the point hey lover is making about the look)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWQAPNztd4
    Yes, always natural...a little BF is ok if you can also keep muscle mass.

What are your stats today? (height, weight, BF)

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by POB View Post
    - The best look is between C and D
    (as Logic said, there's a lot of body types in between)

- The best fat range is between 9-12%. Yes, forget about shit like 6% (competition shape)
    Trying to look too shredded is usually a bad idea, specially for short guys and ectos.
    You cut untill you get to 9-10%, then if you need more muscle you slowly bulk till you get to 15% Bf tops, then you cut again.
    When you reach a good BW, just stay in maintenance mode and keep that 9-12%.

Mirror always trips BF and body weight.
    Best way to measure BF is explained in this video:
    as i said i have gotten better results in clubs higher body fat than the low body fat ranges... I am talking natural... When i get low body fat i start looking like i don't lift, this is me low body fat in this video,(which is the point hey lover is making about the look)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emWQAPNztd4

Leave a comment:

• POB
    replied
    - The best look is between C and D
    (as Logic said, there's a lot of body types in between)

- The best fat range is between 9-12%. Yes, forget about shit like 6% (competition shape)
    Trying to look too shredded is usually a bad idea, specially for short guys and ectos.
    You cut untill you get to 9-10%, then if you need more muscle you slowly bulk till you get to 15% Bf tops, then you cut again.
    When you reach a good BW, just stay in maintenance mode and keep that 9-12%.

Mirror always trips BF and body weight.
    Best way to measure BF is explained in this video:

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    The other issue and perfectly illustrated in the video i will post, is the dude that cosy posted in post #3, notice what happens with clothes on.... (does not even looks like he even lifts). He needs to overcompensate in the body building conventions by wearing a coat:

Athletic fit look is invisible at the club, they do not even look like they lift.

Leave a comment:

• Logic&Reason
    replied
    The jump from C to D is ridiculous, there's 2-3 body types in between. IME the ideal is somewhere in there.

The only real difference between B and C is a narrower waist (which is out of your control, down to bone structure), then C to D is drastic. Not a great test.

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    So frustrating, so now i have been discipline for a month, From Thanksgiving to christmast went to about 20%, the weird think i got tons of attention from women.... Now I a down to 15% (similar to d in the video everything tight and stomach flat).... And as always, get the girls a bit complaining "you are getting too skinny" comments and the like..... anyways guys here is the video again (i posted some comments FROM WOMEN as well):

The girls i am seeing also choose d (encourage you guys to run this with your girls): (i also make sure that the girls making the comment were attractive/cute and not just coping)

Another hallarious thing i saw in the comment section that the dudes were making all type of retarded theories on why the girls were going for d instead of the dudes favor c, and the women were saying no, just lol, at dudes bro crushes and rationalizations....

Now all of this this sometimes kills motivation, the only thing that keeps me motivated as pe says, is the improvement in athletic performance such as capoeira and gymnastics, but on the women departmen 0 to NEGATIVE difference in results.... (so much for all the gll and more plates more dates theories)

Kirsten Elise9 months ago
    Keep ur shirt on man.
    ^ in reference to c

C2 weeks ago
    Koicflakes ykH id choose D too
    Gloria1
    D oozes of natural manliness, protection and aesthetically very attractive. Team D anytime

Gloria1 week ago
    I don't want to cuddle with concrete blocks of possibly roid induced muscles which by the way is not attractive at all. D on the other hand is the best of both world's softish, warm but nonetheless very manly with broad shoulders. If women were afraid of being dumped they would rationally have gone for Z

Ani b1 week ago
    cuz its natural and it looks good. you dont need to look like hulk. as long as youre healthy

Veronica Nunez3 days ago
    Yeah it's really nice looking, and looks easy for a guy to achieve without always having to be in the gym
    ^ in reference to d

stephlau872 months ago (edited)
    D because it eludes to the man being an actual hard worker, (not at the gym 24/7 like a desperate try hard), competent, (looks like he knows how to fix things) mature, (older than 30), secure (doesn't feel the need to compete with 23 year olds that spend every waking minute working out), and heck it just looks wayyy better. Plus a little more cushion. This body type looks bad ass. Like he'd stand up for you. Those heavily muscled guys look like they have a couple hundred missing brain cells and don't seem street smart enough to protect anything but their fragile image. Not real. Kinda comparable to a woman who tries too hard eh guys? Not attractive. Makes me wonder why any heterosexual male would put so much effort into looking good for what?..what a guy..would find ideal..?? Most women don't prefer the overly built body type

You get the point guys...

Leave a comment:

• Skills360
    replied
    Well i did a mini bulk, gain about 10 pounds some muscle, some fat.... And though i was "big" about 20% body fat i got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more positive attention than when i am lean.... Now the lookmaxers have a similar discussion here:

https://lookism.net/Thread-When-low-...ll-in-clothing

The thing is it did affected my sex drive (the more fat you get the more estrogen you get), but i personally do way better bigger (then again i am tall)

Leave a comment:

• Futureproof
    replied
    Stargazer: Would you feel comfortable posting pics here? All of us can be critical and give you honest feedback.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    PS: Brand I use: A+ Hosan - Dried Seaweed (Ito Wakame) https://wenzhousupermercados.com/med...9059293379.jpg

Guest replied
    Been eating wakame for a week. I AM AMAZED.
    -No fishy taste, in spite of smelling very when preparing.
    -Lovely chewy texture!
    -Lovely taste - it kinda increases the original taste of whatever food, without adding much new taste.
    -Zero digestive issues! (I dont tolerate veggies in general as they trigger my old IBS symptoms and lead to gas and pain. The only veggie I tolerated well so far was olives and moderate amount tomato.)

Research says a single gram wakame = 100% daily recommended Iodine dosage, but I dont buy that at all. Plant nutrients tend to have very low absorption in humans, and sea weed probably even more so, since kinda water resistant.

I take a fistful of dry wakame in a bowl and add just a little boiling water to soften (instantly). Then chop finely and that is enough for two meals. So far I added it to the stir fry towards the end. Sososo lovely.

Leave a comment:

• TheProdigy
    replied
    Stay lean and put on lean muscle. First your face looks better, second you look more athletic. Bulking or getting fatter makes only sense if you work as a bouncer or somewhere where the extra weight is needed.

Gear is pointless if you don't compete, there are too many risks and downsides. Game is much more important than being a meathead anyways.

If you for some reason think that you need to look like a bodybuilding competitor to get fitness chicks (you don't) you can have the same effect if you are natural and ripped. Maybe one in a thousand or one in a ten thousand chicks would prefer a bodybuilder on gear to a normal or athletic guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X