Appetite stimulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appetite stimulation

Any tips for stimulating appetite when bulking up?

I've Googled far and wide, and there are plenty of tips for SUPPRESSING appetite but not many for stimulating it.

So far I've found eating ginger to help.
    Also eating small meals, more often. I've heard that's a myth, but it seems to work...
    Gym of course increases my appetite.

I'm looking for a supplement or something that makes you HUNGRY tho. If I'm busy and running around, can go all day without eating. Not conducive to bulking up.

Deadlifts and squats = hunger x100 (for me personally)

Comment

One of my girls does not want to eat (super skinny)..... Maca has worked for her...

Comment

deadlifts/squats/sprints
        marijuana
        no stimulants (coffee/cocaine/adderal)

Comment

What's the primary issue, number of meals (implied by your "running around all day") or meal sizes? If it's the latter, you could just try progressively larger meals - over time, your stomach will expand and you will feel more hunger / feel satiety later. I experienced this after I was in hospital for a week, where I ate very little (hospital food sucks) - the first few days after I was back to eating edible meals, I could only eat a bit because my stomach literally shrunk, but after a week or so I was back to my usual giant portions, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by go beyond View Post
            What's the primary issue, number of meals (implied by your "running around all day") or meal sizes? If it's the latter, you could just try progressively larger meals - over time, your stomach will expand and you will feel more hunger / feel satiety later. I experienced this after I was in hospital for a week, where I ate very little (hospital food sucks) - the first few days after I was back to eating edible meals, I could only eat a bit because my stomach literally shrunk, but after a week or so I was back to my usual giant portions, and more.
            Overall kcal consumption - I'm not eating enough.

I am deadlifting and squatting and trying to bulk up, healthily.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              One of my girls does not want to eat (super skinny)..... Maca has worked for her...
              Isn't maca an appetite suppressant? Or are you saying it helps her eat more?

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                for me it fills me up, but for her it helped her eat more...

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
              deadlifts/squats/sprints
              marijuana
              no stimulants (coffee/cocaine/adderal)
              Currently Dling and squatting... Marijuana makes me a bit paranoid so it's tough to use consistently.

I do drink coffee in the AM didn't think it'd make that much difference tho? Half a cup.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                Deadlifts and squats = hunger x100 (for me personally)
                What's your set / rep look like?
                ​​​​​​
                Currently doing 3x5s.

Comment

Working...
                X