How do you start life from scratch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you start life from scratch?

Well, I made a new username on here to turn over a new leaf and start from square one. This forum is one of the only places I've trusted over the years for advice about men's life, so maybe if you're feeling generous some of you might bestow me some of your superhuman wisdom.

Long story short, I spent the past 4 years in a city I don't like, without a lot of friends, getting a business off the ground. I was dating a girl I really fucking loved for the past year, then broke up with her for getting the cops called on us one too many times (yeah, the first 25 I let slide, love dumbed me down a little there.)

Now I'm 32, got about $4k a month passive income, and I'm just breaking ties. There's nothing here for me anymore, I had planned on leaving Jan 1st, but with no relationship and my work automated, this ain't the place to set up shop and start over.

I'm not looking for someone to spoonfeed me what to do with my life, but do you guys have any perspective here? What would you do in my position? What should I be focusing on or thinking about? I've been all work and no play for a long fucking time, the relationship sapped my spirit, my inner game is weak and frail. I am not fun to be around to be honest. How the fuck should I reboot my life? I'm taking all suggestions here, shit on me if you have to but try to throw some pearls in the mix if you can spare any. I could use some guidance here and like I said...I trust you fucks.

Originally posted by Juice View Post
    Well, I made a new username on here to turn over a new leaf and start from square one. This forum is one of the only places I've trusted over the years for advice about men's life, so maybe if you're feeling generous some of you might bestow me some of your superhuman wisdom.

Long story short, I spent the past 4 years in a city I don't like, without a lot of friends, getting a business off the ground. I was dating a girl I really fucking loved for the past year, then broke up with her for getting the cops called on us one too many times (yeah, the first 25 I let slide, love dumbed me down a little there.)

Now I'm 32, got about $4k a month passive income, and I'm just breaking ties. There's nothing here for me anymore, I had planned on leaving Jan 1st, but with no relationship and my work automated, this ain't the place to set up shop and start over.

I'm not looking for someone to spoonfeed me what to do with my life, but do you guys have any perspective here? What would you do in my position? What should I be focusing on or thinking about? I've been all work and no play for a long fucking time, the relationship sapped my spirit, my inner game is weak and frail. I am not fun to be around to be honest. How the fuck should I reboot my life? I'm taking all suggestions here, shit on me if you have to but try to throw some pearls in the mix if you can spare any. I could use some guidance here and like I said...I trust you fucks.

do not make any life changing decision till 6 months after the break up, please....Your mind is not right at the moment, post trauma...

first this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyZajdTGTU&t=2756s

Then this):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLxrGDs_YU

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

do not make any life changing decision till 6 months after the break up, please....Your mind is not right at the moment, post trauma...

first this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyZajdTGTU&t=2756s

Then this):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLxrGDs_YU
      Oh my god, Skills! These are like medicine, thank you for posting. Everything they're saying is what I need someone to tell me right now.

I understand your warning against life changing decisions...I learned from business to never just jump into anything and hope for the best. It's not my nature. I had already promoted someone to manage both of my money makers here. I'm not uprooting my whole life...just leaning towards traveling for a few weeks at a time and coming back every few weeks to touch base and keep everything in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post

Oh my god, Skills! These are like medicine, thank you for posting. Everything they're saying is what I need someone to tell me right now.

I understand your warning against life changing decisions...I learned from business to never just jump into anything and hope for the best. It's not my nature. I had already promoted someone to manage both of my money makers here. I'm not uprooting my whole life...just leaning towards traveling for a few weeks at a time and coming back every few weeks to touch base and keep everything in line.
        when i had my break up (go on the archives is cringe):

- was going to quit my job get one in texas...(thanks the lord i did not)

- got mono (dumbest mistake ever)

- backward razionalizing a lot of dumb shit (drove pe and thinman crazy)

^ anyways it was a complete disaster.... cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

An automated 4000$/month is a shitload of money, at least where I live (central Europe). If I had this kind of money I could rely on, I'd do a few things:

- Work. A lot. But only the work I truly enjoy doing. In my case, that would be a lot of researching, talking to people, giving lectures/seminars, writing and publishing books. Money is one important part of the equation, purpose is another. If you're like me, you can't be happy long-term without having some feeling of purpose.

- Have that income be location-independent (if I understand you correctly you're already there, congrats). Then travel. A lot. Or even better: live somewhere else for a long while. Been living in Brazil for a year, and in Northern Germay for another year, and although it had been hard at times, I've learned a shitton from that. Once I've saved up the money for it, one of my next big travel goals is taking the Trans-Sibirian railroad for a few months. At some point in my life, I'd like to do a pilgrim's path type of journey. Stuff like that is really great, at least in my experience.

- Especially if you like to travel: find/build yourself a home somewhere. When I was living in Brazil I was traveling non-stop for like 4 months in a row and was really glad to return back to the city I was living there after that. I've met many people who were traveling non-stop for years. They all seemed somewhat "lost". You could spot it by the way they made contact with you, there was a neediness to go deep in an unnaturally fast way, because they never stayed long enough with anyone in order to allow relationships to develop naturally. I don't know whether this is truly the way to go about this, but in my case, my vision is establishing some sort of home base together with some people I love, so I got a place that draws me back when traveling isn't fun anymore.

- I don't know if you are into those things, but last week I was visiting a seminar and we were required to draw something called a "vision board". I thought it was bullshit but everyone else was drawing for like 1,5 hours so I thought fuck it I'll try it just to not be bored. Was quite surprised to discover desires inside of me I never knew I had. So even though it might sound weird at first, it might help you get a clearer picture.

- Perhaps even think about starting a family. I never did think about it much, but a few days ago I was visiting my brother who has 3 kids, and was quite amazed to find how happy he is having them, and most importantly, how much he and his wife are still in love after about 15 years now. I must add that he's a very rare exception, most people in his situation seem to be quite fed up with each other, but somehow he got some important stuff right it seems. Even though he wouldn't qualify at all for being "alpha" or whatever according to community standards here. But I'd chose "happy" over "alpha" any time

- Most importantly: ask yourself what stories you'll want people to tell each other about you when you're no longer there (dead or gone somewhere else), and what you'll need to do, how you'll need to live to create the base of those stories. In my case, I wanted to finally publish that damn first book so I could go on writing the other few I was already writing in my mind, even if I wasn't sure I'll earn much money from that. Had to lend some extra money from my grandfather in order to pay for my expenses. But now I'll get the first 300 copies in about 14 days, anyone who I've showed it to (even people who don't respected me too much to start with) seems surprisingly fascinated, and there's a real chance this might even sell a few Thousand copies after all. I didn't want to be the guy who was talking about writing that book for all of his life but never got around to doing it. So now people tell each other that I'm the guy who wrote that great book instead. Pretty cool.. so what do you want to be remembered by? If you can answer that, you'll most probably know what to do next.

Jester
          Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

to get good with women take a bootcamp from a coach who can teach you the goods and get a wing and grind out a lotta approaches and perfect what you learned!

Comment

Thanks for the responses you guys. I took a week or so to go out to the desert and think a lot, to maybe get some perspective. In case you're curious, wow, the shit really hit the fan. My ex's antics got the business got shut down and my best friend also moved the next day by coincidence, so I just got in the car and bailed, took a 26 hour drive to get back to my home state and figure out what the fuck to do with my life. I'm here working out my money shit and figuring out a new project to replace the lost income from the first one, considering the different people who have told me to move to their town to figure out which is going to be the healthiest choice at this strange turning point. I kind of enjoy surfing the chaos this way, it's a lot easier than it would be to keep living the same life if my girlfriend had just split but everything else stayed the same. It'll be nice to focus on short term goals for a little while.

Comment

Welcome Juice and great advice from the guyz here, just use it and hope you are able to get your finaces straighten out after your Ex's antics.

Comment

Working...
                X