Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What types of activities bring in a lot of attractive young girls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What types of activities bring in a lot of attractive young girls?

Another question in the ongoing saga of starting life over from scratch. I've relocated back to my home state now, and though my ex succeeded in getting the business shut down with her drunken antics, I should still be pulling in about $2000 bucks a month passive income from rental properties. So I'm thinking about getting a part time gig as a bartender to make friends, and devoting the rest of my time to socializing wherever the hot young girls hang out.

Everyone's go to answer is always music, but can anyone name another activity or scene to explore as a place to meet girls? I'm looking for something to get involved with and be active in, I don't want to just hang out at bars. I'd like for my life to be more full because of the things I do with it, just need to brainstorm what those are going to be.

If you have expertise or connections to get Nightclub work, then probably a no-brainer (for rebuilding social network). Do it.
    For hobbies, its all about the 3 D's; Dogs, Dancing and...

Comment

Orrr you learn how to run game in places with hotties(trendy nightclubs) and you will meet attract and seduce hot girls!!!

Comment

Working part time in a clothes store is the only one I can think of! My wing works in one and it's just full of hot teenage girls working there, and he's already banged 5 of them in the 6 months or so he's been working there. (He's a fair bit older than them too! They are like 16-20, and he's nearly 30)

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!!

Joga, roller skating, dance classes, capoeira, cross fit, zumba, cheerleading,gymnastics..

Comment

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Iím 33 so Iíd probably look like a next level predator working at a clothes store with 16 year olds. Iím leaning towards nighttime/party stuff. Got a friend training me at a cocktail bar on Sunday and Iím getting back in the trap game just to be someone people work to be friends with. Itís a crutch but maybe just for a little while.

What do you all think about working at a strip club? My friend is a dancer and wants to get me in as a DJ. Iím not really trying to go through another stripper fucking phase but there is something intriguing about it. Idk if it would turn normal girls off though.

Comment

Yeah anything night life related (bar, bouncer, DJ, other type of connected guy like drug pushing, etc.)

Also anything fashion related. (Retail, designer, model, photographer, etc.)

Also anything at a decent sized university (professor, coach, grad student, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
            Working part time in a clothes store is the only one I can think of! My wing works in one and it's just full of hot teenage girls working there, and he's already banged 5 of them in the 6 months or so he's been working there. (He's a fair bit older than them too! They are like 16-20, and he's nearly 30)
            i'm thinking of doing this and just do my normal game and if I get fired I get fired. it's a dead end job anyways but there are lots of them and that's where the abundance immunity comes in.

Comment

I've been thinking about this since I was thinking that I had loads of girls into me when I was in school and acting like an idiot just for a laugh but was too ignorant to realize the girls giggling at my antics meant they were actually into me. Now school is long in my past I wondered how to recreate that scenario where the girls are 'stuck' in a certain place with you and so have to hear what you say.

In bars and clubs they are so incredibly loud I can't get them to hear me these days. I wonder how to replicate the school dayz where there are groups of girls in a quiet class type environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
                nearly 30 and working part time in a clothing store? Not sure if this is good advice lol

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post

nearly 30 and working part time in a clothing store? Not sure if this is good advice lol
                  We can't all be brain surgeons or stock broker millionnaires lol. He's not very academic. He's happy, to be honest! Always smiling and very positive, He loves his job and especially loves banging all the teen girls lol

Comment

Working...
                  X