Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other guys disrespecting me in public

Hey guys,

this has been an ongoing issue that I revisit from time to time, but it really pisses me off and I've been meaning to tackle it so here it goes:

It seems that not always, but sometimes when I'm with my girl guys will try hitting on her when I'm not around.

Some examples of this:
    • talking to her at the bar when I go to take a piss
    • flirting with her at a house party while I'm occupied with another group
    • drunk guys acting obnoxious around us, usually resulting in me asking them "if they mind" when they're literally pushing us into the bar
    • drunk guys telling me my GF is very pretty in front of her
    The list goes on..

I know this happens to all guys at some point when they're with their girl, usually when alcohol is involved, but there's just some dudes I know not to fuck with. You know the type of guy: He looks hard like he's been through some shit, that he'd be ready to murder if you disrespect him or his girl. You simply don't mess with these guys.

I'm not trying to say I want to be portrayed as a bad ass, but I feel like at this age (32) with my build (6'1") muscular, that this shouldn't be happening as much as it does. Maybe it's the way I look? I consistently get hit on by gay guys and people always refer to me as the "hot guy".

Can you guys offer some sort of advice on how to obtain respect from other dudes? I'm not a pushover, but I don't like it when guys make the assumption and take a chance with me.

I think your problem is that you let it get to you, rather than the fact that it occurs. (I believe it happens to all guys bringing a hot/semi-hot girl to social settings.)

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post

Some examples of this:
      • talking to her at the bar when I go to take a piss
      • flirting with her at a house party while I'm occupied with another group
      • drunk guys acting obnoxious around us, usually resulting in me asking them "if they mind" when they're literally pushing us into the bar
      • drunk guys telling me my GF is very pretty in front of her
      The list goes on..

None of these are signs of disrespect, your programming on disrespect is off..... What would i considered disrespect:

1- a dude insulting your girlfriend with you present.

2.- a dude that clearly sees you are a couple and does something beyond social norms unexpected and not allowed by your partner.... for example going for a kiss in the mouth when you are there.

Also you need to know if is a disrespect by the dude or YOUR GIRL.... 99% of the time is the girl shit testing, throwing subtles approach invitations to CAUSE THIS, and feel validated and to get a an emotional high of the boyfriend getting jealous.....

I encourage and invite my girls to aggressively be social and sexual with other guys, and the opposite effects occurs, i do the same with the guys i meet encouraging to dance or mess with the girls, what will happen is that the opportunistic guy will get so exited and needy that is obvious will turn the get off, again will cause the opposite effect... Test it, none judgmental secret society frames is very attractive... But it can not be a bluff you actually have to believe it....

This is why i miss guys like bd, nwp, jws etc.... they helped me a lot to adopt that mentality...(this will actually increase your attractiveness)

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        I encourage and invite my girls to aggressively be social and sexual with other guys, and the opposite effects occurs,
        This is so powerful that girls will openly talk to you about other guys sex and flirting behaviors, even when they are only having sex with you.
        Plus they won't be able to judge when YOU are flirting with other chicks (fear of being pushy).

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
        I'm not trying to say I want to be portrayed as a bad ass, but I feel like at this age (32) with my build (6'1") muscular, that this shouldn't be happening as much as it does. Maybe it's the way I look? I consistently get hit on by gay guys and people always refer to me as the "hot guy".
        I'm muscular and have the same height as you.... plus I'm rocking a beard like this ....so I also experience the same annoying stuff with the gay population (gay people seem to like thick beards more than women, go figure).

Key to tall muscular guys on social occasions is always smile and cleverly diffuse any pre-judgement people have on you (cause they will).
        Just joke about yourself without being a dick and have a couple of witty lines ready when a problem arises.

Example:
        Gay dude blatantly looks at you and make some kind of dirty remark with a smirk smile.
        Just say out loud "damn, I wish I looked like a small dick man" or something along those lines.
        You get the picture.

Comment

True, you guys are right about this. I learned this "non-jealously" thing early on where I let the girl I was with be free to socialize with whomever when we were out. If anything it's more of a confirmation on my part to see what kind of a girl she really is.

One time a past GF actually made out with a dude in front of me. In that moment I snapped and punched him in the face. I was ejected from the party that night...Only later did I learn that my GF was fed up with me not paying any attention to her (latina). Well I suppose I have some reflection to do. Thanks guys.

Comment

didn't read all of this but who the fuck cares. if someone is disrespecting you it's about them not you. just ignore and avoid them. who gives a fuck what they think they could be fucked in the head or stupid

Comment

Working...
            X