Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please come out of the closet those of you on trt and share your experiences....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please come out of the closet those of you on trt and share your experiences....

I know Blackdragon is on trt, i know the revolutionary lifestyle design is on trt..... I am about to go on trt, any of you that are or are thinking about it, please share or warm me, before is too late...

Im not considering TrT atm, but I am very positive in regard to it! Risk/downsides documented so far, seem limited imo. Esp. compared to possible HEALTH upsides with regard to:
    -slower aging
    -met. syndrome prevention
    -immune function
    (Causality has not been "proven" for these connections, but there are many single case reports suggesting it goes both ways - IOW that T-level actually affects health. And the sheer detriment of having low T seems proven beyond doubt, so whats there to lose.)

Side notes:
    1) Im currently giving Iodine supplementing a try, because its a common deficiency that impairs thyroid hormone, which in turn impairs conversion from T4 to T3 (bio active type)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism Indications so far are promising imo, as Ive been super horny lately for no apparent reason. (Another effect of low hypothyroid function/hormone, is that its easier to lose muscle and harder to shed fat during calorie deficits. I see this particularly after losing the first 70% of my target, so Im thinking that a hypothyroid function boost might be what I need to push past this more easily. I will keep you guys posted as always.)
    2) Im strongly against HGH supplementing (supposed anti-aging). Its basically seems to be a prime driver of cancer. Im similarly skeptical wrt estrogen therapy for women.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      Im not considering TrT atm, but I am very positive in regard to it! Risk/downsides documented so far, seem limited imo. Esp. compared to possible HEALTH upsides with regard to:
      -slower aging
      -met. syndrome prevention
      -immune function
      (Causality has not been "proven" for these connections, but there are many single case reports suggesting it goes both ways - IOW that T-level actually affects health. And the sheer detriment of having low T seems proven beyond doubt, so whats there to lose.)

Side notes:
      1) Im currently giving Iodine supplementing a try, because its a common deficiency that impairs thyroid hormone, which in turn impairs conversion from T4 to T3 (bio active type)
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothyroidism Indications so far are promising imo, as Ive been super horny lately for no apparent reason. (Another effect of low hypothyroid function/hormone, is that its easier to lose muscle and harder to shed fat during calorie deficits. I see this particularly after losing the first 70% of my target, so Im thinking that a hypothyroid function boost might be what I need to push past this more easily. I will keep you guys posted as always.)
      2) Im strongly against HGH supplementing (supposed anti-aging). Its basically seems to be a prime driver of cancer. Im similarly skeptical wrt estrogen therapy for women.
      can you please link a product from amazon or somewhere i can get it.... I want to try all other avenues before trt but the last 2 years i have felt a bit old....

Comment

do you have to get a doctor's prescription for trt? it seems difficult order it off the internet or find it elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by aray808311 View Post
        do you have to get a doctor's prescription for trt? it seems difficult order it off the internet or find it elsewhere
        depends on the country western countries you do and some European countries....Here us a good article:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-44354.html

This is the clinic i plan to use (everything virtual)

https://www.defymedical.com/

Comment

Working...
        X