No announcement yet.

Bachelor pad tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, I share with you 2 amazing 'life hack' furniture that I appreciate so much:
    -Trolley Table - https://www.google.com/search?q=trolley+table&tbm=isch - useful to me in so many ways that deserving a post of its own! ♥!
    -Adjustable Side Table - https://www.google.com/search?q=adju...table&tbm=isch - very useful for laptop, because you can easily move the side table to where you are sitting! Adjustable height is key for sitting/viewing/typing comfort! ♥!
    -Typical examples:

-Side note: Found THE best way to search this forum! google > "site:.pua-zone.com intitlead" ..between this and the other two 'pad' threads, this seemed to be the main one.. ( http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...p-Bachelor-Pad http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...elor-pad-ideas)
    Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
    Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

The revival of this thread came just at the right time. I'm trying to find a new place within the city and am having a hell of a time. Aside from decor, what kind of places are you guys living in? City central, bachelor/studio, basement, roommates?

Everything is a bit on the expensive side right now, and I refuse to live with a roommate.

I'd consider renting a bachelor/studio, but I've been to a few viewings in the past couple of weeks and they are depressingly small. We're talking bed beside fridge small.

Comment

I would rent a while. Similar to here, Canada didnt have a proper real estate crash in 08. So a bit overdue, thus risky. (For your first buy, you are obviously looking for something rally old and run-down _looking_, with great structural quality, at a low price pr. sq. foot. It could take years to find/snag, so start looking..)

Another hack or 2:
        -Dont get a dishwasher. Instead, convert to plastic/disposable tableware.
        -The tableware drawer is great for tools etc, now that its empty.
        -Trash old cushions, and buy new ones filled with plastic beads instead. Comfy x 1000.
        -Install an authentic Latin American hammock, if your walls/beams can support it. Bliss! (Check out the online forum btw!)
        -Add hooks for gymnastic rings while you are at it. Those are like squats for arms and torso. Amazing.
        Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.

Comment

-I made my own flip out arrangement notepad above bed years ago. Its great for bedtime reading.
          -Now Im looking to install a bigger screen, similar to this:
          -

-hmm some nice ideas for other things - http://www.ikeahackers.net/ (I often think creatively like that when in cheap stores. Clothing too.)
          -Im considering replacing my double wall espresso cups (bodum) with thick ceramic ones (better pre-heating)..
          -

Comment

Lol. Who is down-voting stuff from five years ago?

Comment

Okay, i have to share this.

Out of all the things I bought for my kitchen, it is the one I appreciate by far the most:

https://dreamfarm.com/supoon/
              I use it for pretty much all things from frying to stirring/baking to serving..

While on the subject,
              I must have ruined 10+ cheap garlic presses in my life..
              In the end I googled and found others claim that only the Zyliss solved this problem for them. Years later and holding true so far - touch wood. And it presses really well too.. and cleans very easily!

https://www.amazon.com/Zyliss-Susi-2.../dp/B000GBNB8G

If anyone have a favorite cheese slicer, Id be interested to know.. (I eat so so so much cheese, but havent found a really great one yet..)

Comment

Garlic press is shitty to clean. I always use mortar and pestle, also looks cool. It takes up more space yeah, but is a must-have anyway (for seeds, ginger, chilis, garlic etc)

Comment

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
                  Garlic press is shitty to clean. I always use mortar and pestle, also looks cool. It takes up more space yeah, but is a must-have anyway (for seeds, ginger, chilis, garlic etc)
                  Nice! Never crossed my mind to pop garlic in the mortar. But now that you mention it, I remember floyd mixing chili, ginger and chili to a paste in a mortar in his south asia series.. My mortar is tiny though. Probably no good for garlic. Oh and the press I got cleans easily IF you put it in water after use. (everything comes off after soaking in water)

I am wondering about cheese cutters..
                  ..but Im also wondering about hand-held mixers - the cheap one I got seems to whisk only the cream in the center of the bowl..

Comment

Since this has been crowned the official all-purpose pad thread..

A conversation piece..
                    early in Mystery's archive, he says "No matter who you are, the very least you can do is to wear at least 1 item that stands out, in a way that its easy for girls to make a comment on it."

But your flat should have something too...

My personal favorite would have to be (several) movie posters!! (miniaturized & framed) ..its so, so, so... TALKY!!

Comment

this is a must have, my main loves it:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

I would say the most important thing is to make the natural sit down place two seat sofa or a bed to allow you to get close to each other. So super comfy single armchairs are not ideal IMO.

I like the idea about conversation pieces like movie posters. You can also be lazy and cheat by talking about what you have thought about putting on the wall =)

Lol skills, I would not encourage girls to look at poop like that :P

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post

Lol skills, I would not encourage girls to look at poop like that :P
                          ???is for you to do your biz without having to turn on the light or bumping into things... You will still flush and do things normally..
                          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                            ???is for you to do your biz without having to turn on the light or bumping into things... You will still flush and do things normally..
                            Ah, forgive my stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                              Thought about makingfun of this too, but I understand the need for a night light. Stillthough, you can just buy a 2 dollar LED plug-in and avoid the wholeglowing shit tunnel thing. LOL I had to

Comment

Originally posted by Futureproof View Post
                                Thought about makingfun of this too, but I understand the need for a night light. Stillthough, you can just buy a 2 dollar LED plug-in and avoid the wholeglowing shit tunnel thing. LOL I had to

The 2 dollar led plug in, is not the same as this, night and day(i had that before)... This is the best stuff ever... if you get it you will never want to be without it...

Comment

Working...
                                X