Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to compliment and why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to compliment and why

    When I read the various 'my method' posts, giving compliments is rarely mentioned. Could be in part because there is a needy-submissive tradition since start of alt.sed.fast, of trying to value-compete with the girl, hence the belief that pumping her value with compliments is counter productive.

    Well, that whole belief system is a cluster-fuck of reverse-engineering-gone-bad and over-simplified logic. (Please dont make me explain the details. If you truly doubt me, take the time to observe how beautiful popular people act around one another!)

    How-to:
    -Do it ASAP.
    -Compliment primarily her outfit. (If it sucks, try complimenting vibe/aura instead.)
    -Summon the true emotion of being wow'ed, and show it. (Stars in your eyes)
    -Leverage (verb) from that into a moment of sexual trance and possibly light kino.
    -Repeat the whole thing one or two times later on. (As if you just cant 'get over it'..)

    (Grr I should not have to explain!! Well: ASAP is because later seems fake / creepy / premeditated. Emotion because words mean nothing. Sexual because its the natural progress from wow'ed. Repeat because you want to really PUMP her up. Note: The outfit is IDEAL thing to compliment, because its congruent with both kino and making a sexual connection. In short, when you look at a girls body like this, its creates a deep sensation in her body. E.g. if you complimented her hair instead, this effect would be less deep/powerful. I should probably also mention that this is equally powerful in most settings where you run into people.)

    Example:
    Smile as always. Say hi to a girl you spot. Say "wow" as you look at what she is wearing. Say "you look amazing tonight!" lightly touching and staring at her top, trancing slightly as you slowly look back into her eyes with narrow lustful eyes.

    Edits:

    If really loud, you can simply articulate the word "WOW!" exaggerated with your lips, instead of saying anything. Call it the dance floor version.

    Originally posted by Ratata View Post
    "wow"/"thank you" starry eyed herself, invades space, light kino on you.
    Yes and very reliably too. Like every single time! Eg. on Wednesday I said to 3 girls. First two both started grinding on me. Third one dragged me to the dance floor.
    Last edited by ijjjji; 05-02-2014, 05:29 AM.

  • #2
    Very well put together. My observations on this point are concurrent with your results.

    It is taking a bit of getting used to, but I'm noticing that complimenting hot women, if done genuinely, can only aid your prospects. (Watching Jabba with that Colombian also helped effect this volte-face in my thinking).

    BTW
    The 'do it ASAP' point is valid for most things in seduction, if not all.
    In pussy we trust

    Comment


    • #3
      Done this many times!
      Result: Girl goes usually goes "wow"/"thank you" starry eyed herself, invades space, light kino on you. It's a worthy ice breaker. Try it!
      I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

      Comment


      • #4
        I sometimes compliment but but when I do it it's much later in the seduction. I do it in a way that shows my horniness, it's great to up the sexual tension.
        "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

        "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
          How-to:
          -Do it ASAP.
          -Compliment primarily her outfit. (If it sucks, try complimenting vibe/aura instead.)
          -Summon the true emotion of being wow'ed, and show it. (Stars in your eyes)
          -Leverage (verb) from that into a moment of sexual trance and possibly light kino.
          -Repeat the whole thing one or two times later on. (As if you just cant 'get over it'..)
          ...reminds me of the rake from the art of seduction. "fuck, I just cant help myself!"

          Comment


          • #6
            I did a post like this a week ago: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/compliments/

            here are some of the ones i use:

            These are some of the authentic compliments that I frequently use, I even open with compliments:
            1.- I think you are cute/attractive/adorable and I wanted to find out if your looks match your personality, my name is skills.
            2.- I really love your smile, it seems like you are happy and cheerful i really appreciate that, it shows me you do not care about people think you are in the moment, are you always like this? if she say yes! I reward with a high five or awesome or you are keeper. (I usually say this when dancing with a happy girl).
            3.- Are you Cuban? if the girl responds no, then where does the ass come from? if yes, i say i knew it! if the girl say why? cause of that ass ( I proceed to grab the ass). I use this one a lot with big booty girls, since I am an ass man.
            4.- Those are some bad ass shoes.
            5.- Any honest compliments about hair, outfit, nails.


            Comment


            • #7
              I like to say something very direct and then pretend I never said it.

              Me: "Yeah I like Rum and Cokes mainly, god your tits are fucking amazing, why what do you like to drink?"

              Her: "Wait, what?"

              Me: "I said Rum and Coke is my favorite. What about you?"

              Then keep it up. Never break. She heard exactly what you said.

              The reason why is simple: Female sexuality is about narcissism and feeling desired makes them wet. This is what rape fantasies are about and supporting evidence that "rape culture" is something ugly women talk about to make themselves feel desired. Daniel Bergner explains the narcissism in his book "What Do Women Want?"
              Last edited by ChitownMaverick; 05-03-2014, 10:32 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Very nice to see that Im not the only one going this route. The options mentioned here are all very valid, as in great ways to do it. 'Do it asap' is a good rule to follow to avoid any creepiness, but it all comes down to seeming honest / 'in the moment' / spontaneous.

                In my noob days I was very surprised that I found girls around 9/10 hotness wise to be much easier to flirt with than 7/8. As time went on, I started paying attention to myself, and some things I did VERY DIFFERENTLY when around girls that made me really 'weak in the knees'.. when I wrote my first post about it, talking about the importance of finding girls that tick the 'my type' box strongly, a lot of mASF posters reported the same. To summarize the things in my behavior I believe to make the difference:
                -Star-eyed and other vibes of appreciation (smile etc)
                -Slowing-down (that feeling where the world kinda stops around you)
                -Compliments

                Hmmmm I guess this is just a paraphrase of OP, but anyways, since realizing this stuff is the best way for me, Ive tried to really nurture this part of my vibe, and broaden the number of girls that make me feel like this.

                Funny thing is, sometimes I find myself incredibly turned on, even if the girl strictly speaking is not my type at all, just because I managed to do this 'thing' really well. Im thinking its part of the inner/outer congruency thing where the subconscious tries to match the two. Forgot the psych term for that, but anyways.. if I can become crazy about a girl who is normally not my type, simply by doing this, I cant help thinking that the same is going on in the girls when such vibes are created, HENCE explaining why 9/10s were easier to get than 7/8s... if so, amazing, right?

                Edit: Just remembered - the psych term is Cognitive Dissonance (mismatch between inner and outer reality).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great post ijjjjji as always with women the frame one comes from is the crucial thing.. when one comes from a frame of strength and vitality he can never be mistaken as supplicant.

                  A man who compliments a woman in a masculine way makes her feel "weak in the knees" yes. The attempt to "please" her elicits instead only contempt.

                  Here an article I wrote some times ago about this topic:

                  http://www.francoseduction.com/compliment-masculine/


                  Books For Men, Dating And Female Relationships Coaching That Actually Works! By Franco

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChitownMaverick View Post
                    I like to say something very direct and then pretend I never said it.

                    Me: "Yeah I like Rum and Cokes mainly, god your tits are fucking amazing, why what do you like to drink?"

                    Her: "Wait, what?"

                    Me: "I said Rum and Coke is my favorite. What about you?"

                    Then keep it up. Never break. She heard exactly what you said.

                    The reason why is simple: Female sexuality is about narcissism and feeling desired makes them wet. This is what rape fantasies are about and supporting evidence that "rape culture" is something ugly women talk about to make themselves feel desired. Daniel Bergner explains the narcissism in his book "What Do Women Want?"
                    Wow. Its not often you see actionable advice that is something completely different. Thanks, I'll test it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      YES!!! I do this all the time, but never thought about it! Thanks for opening my eyes once again!

                      Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      In my noob days I was very surprised that I found girls around 9/10 hotness wise to be much easier to flirt with than 7/8. As time went on, I started paying attention to myself, and some things I did VERY DIFFERENTLY when around girls that made me really 'weak in the knees'.. when I wrote my first post about it, talking about the importance of finding girls that tick the 'my type' box strongly, a lot of mASF posters reported the same. To summarize the things in my behavior I believe to make the difference:
                      -Star-eyed and other vibes of appreciation (smile etc)
                      -Slowing-down (that feeling where the world kinda stops around you)
                      -Compliments

                      Hmmmm I guess this is just a paraphrase of OP, but anyways, since realizing this stuff is the best way for me, Ive tried to really nurture this part of my vibe, and broaden the number of girls that make me feel like this.

                      Funny thing is, sometimes I find myself incredibly turned on, even if the girl strictly speaking is not my type at all, just because I managed to do this 'thing' really well. Im thinking its part of the inner/outer congruency thing where the subconscious tries to match the two. Forgot the psych term for that, but anyways.. if I can become crazy about a girl who is normally not my type, simply by doing this, I cant help thinking that the same is going on in the girls when such vibes are created, HENCE explaining why 9/10s were easier to get than 7/8s... if so, amazing, right?
                      I think this is pure gold! I will definitely evaluate in field next time I'm out! Can't wait for it!
                      "I hope the journey and hard work continue for a lifetime."
                      >>>> My complete player guide - everything from meet to lay, in my "Hall of Fame" post, for free <<<<

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How: Make her feel desired after she does something which pleases you

                        Why: Because it's her favorite emotion and it trains her correctly

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I feel like, from my personal experience, I should give a warning: this is only for people who are somewhat good at night game already.

                          I creep girls the fuck out if I directly convey interest like this, especially early on in a bar/club. I have to be indirect to stand a chance of talking to her.

                          In old Tim RSD language, there are two aspects of game, Woo and intent. I have bad "Woo" (fun, playful, party-time vibes and energy), so intent (congruent but tasteful expression of sexual desire) just makes me creepy. Work on your developing your woo first.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tank_ View Post
                            only for people who are somewhat good at night game already.
                            Thanks for warning. I would re-phrase to "good at vibing strongly ", to be more precise. Yes, its all all all all about the vibe you put out. I hope that got sufficiently emphasized in the post. Basically, you got to be able to snap to the 'love at first sight' vibe.

                            (I wonder if only having female friends growing up, is reason why I find this so effortless myself..)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              From another thread, summary of how my game is structured. The PUSH step listed, is where I fire most of the compliments. Just thought this would add some context and where Im 'leading' the interaction after paying compliments.

                              Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                              On the 'broader' topic of how I use verbals in PU, my deliberate things fall into the following types:
                              -push (staging)
                              -pull
                              -intrigue
                              -stupidly funny
                              -
                              -clutch moment statements
                              -silence (staging)

                              Top 4 are for the first 5-10min. I then quiet down and let the girl talk, while kinoing her.
                              By 'staging', I mean creating a timespan where I can freely kino and vibe romantically with the girl.
                              So the goal is to quickly get the interaction to a place where no talk is required.

                              If the girl is infatuated with me from the start, I skip the 'talk' phase and go straight for silence + kino + vibing. I tend to do the same in social circle interactions.
                              PS: Another thread about basically same is here: My Compliment in the Door jedi mind trick

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X