MCR V2.03 (Mini Cold Read)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCR V2.03 (Mini Cold Read)

The basic MCR: You seem <descriptive term>.

Reputed among the very best conversational tools for PU, virtually risk free, and lots of reward-potential. Personally, I always use it when I like a girl. I repeat - always. (Its reported to be just as great for daygame, which I cant fully confirm, so putting thread here.)

Unsure if I need to explain basics of why MCR has power over girls. Im guessing most of you know the details?

V2.0: MCR spamming.
    V2.01: 'disguised' MCRs.
    V2.02: nonverbal MCRs.
    V2.03: MCR segueing to dramatic juncture.

Im unsure if I need to explain these 'twists' further, or if self explanatory.

I may have forgotten some types of MCRs. If so please remind me. I strive for completeness.

Im sure many have their completely own take on this, so look forward to hearing from everyone.

Here is one I memorised from some guru player, who is probably Mystery or someone, I don't know,

You know I have an intuition about you...well I don't know, I don't want to be wrong. Well there are two kinds of people in this world, people who observe, and people who like to be observed. I think you experience the world through your emotions and when you meet new people, you want them to be good people, people who come from the heart. So when you meet someone new, you observe them first and only after that do you open up, but I think that's just sort of protection shield because when you are around the right kind of people, you just let go, have fun and be yourself, and that's what you are looking for in life, people who you can be real with, and people who understand what you are all about as a person.

Fuck, I got emotional just writing that. Routines for the fucking win.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post

Im unsure if I need to explain these 'twists' further, or if self explanatory.

I may have forgotten some types of MCRs. If so please remind me. I strive for completeness.
      If you could either point to a good resource to re-learn this stuff or go as in-depth as you can it would help me tremendously.
      Having the integrity to never accept bullshit, is the fundament of masculinity itself. ijjjji

Comment

Originally posted by tov View Post
        If you could either point to a good resource to re-learn this stuff or go as in-depth as you can it would help me tremendously.
        Im short on time but in short:

Just say one after the other, creating an almost hypnotizing effect due to the girl desire to understand each individual read.

Suddenly asking something about her, that is totally out of context. (Suggesting that you have a suspicion, due to sensing something.)

Just vibe very strongly in response to something she did/told/wears etc..

'dramatic juncture' is when something 'comes over you', completely changing your focus and vibe. (Example - someone suddenly remembering something important they need to do asap.)

Comment

Im short on time but in short:

Just say one after the other, creating an almost hypnotizing effect due to the girl desire to understand each individual read.

Suddenly asking something about her, that is totally out of context. (Suggesting that you have a suspicion, due to sensing something.)

Just vibe very strongly in response to something she did/told/wears etc..

'dramatic juncture' is when something 'comes over you', completely changing your focus and vibe. (Example - someone suddenly remembering something important they need to do asap.)
          What can you ask that is completely out of context?

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
            What can you ask that is completely out of context?
            Lol how can you even ask this??! Obviously: ANYTHING! "Do you like snakes?" "Are you a vampire?"

Comment

Lol how can you even ask this??! Obviously: ANYTHING! "Do you like snakes?" "Are you a vampire?"
              Snakes are badass. I was going to be a vampire but I flunked and had to drop out :/

:P

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                Snakes are badass. I was going to be a vampire but I flunked and had to drop out :/

:P
                "Do you like horses? " is fine. Am I right or am I right?

I need something canned to have ready because my mind always goes blank.

Comment

People tend to want to live up to the characterization you give of them. Thus, "I have an intuition about you..." as a cliff-hanger* before giving a positive characterization of the person you're speaking to sounds like gold.**

* Also known as an open loop. They're great for peaking curiosity, but their effect quickly wear out if used too often.

** Even though Mystery's stuff is rife with logical fallacies and wrong conclusions, especially those conserning science - and the whole theory is built upon the completely wrong assumption that you start out with a lower value than the girl - there's still a lot of gold to dig out of his work.
                  I know HTML (How To Meet Ladies)

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
                    "Do you like horses? " is fine. Am I right or am I right?

I need something canned to have ready because my mind always goes blank.
                    Say "Do you like trolls?"

Comment

Just want to mention that using snakes as a context breaker/state breaker/fractionation device can occasionaly (rarely) be a bad thing.

I have met a couple of women who have complete, freakout-level phobias about snakes. Just the mention of a snake would leave one of them litterally shaking. Broke her state a little too much.

Horses are always good. Chicks have some kind of hardwired adoration reflex for horses.

Comment

here's a cold read done by RJ. Starts @ 0:58.

Notice how he riffs off of her mentioning that she's just moved there, to get things started.

Comment

cool cold read example, but to get back in focus Ijjji is talking about MINI COLD READS (MCRS), not cold reads nor questions as "do you like horses".

MCR = playfully misintrepret anything eg. her makeup,what she says, how she moves.. as evidence that she is a "something" eg a bad-girl

Quick Examples
                          * OMG Youre a horse girl w. a playful-skeptical look!
                          * Oh no - youre not a horse girl are you?
                          * Wait, were you a my little pony girl when small? Now it all makes sense..!
                          * Haha look at the way she smiles, she is a horse girl...
                          more fun less deep but stil peak her curiosity why you see this

I assume theres 2 more?
                          2.05 Push Pull MCR - to give a postive and a negative MCR to her combining stacking MCRs with push pull effect
                          2.06 2 option MCRs - she can choose between (but then accepting the Read-frame, while qualifying herself) eg: "Queen or princess?"
                          used the last one succesfully a few times
                          Last edited by glow; 02-18-2016, 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling error
                          Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
                            2.05 Push Pull MCR - to give a postive and a negative MCR to her combining stacking MCRs with push pull effect
                            2.06 2 option MCRs - she can choose between (but then accepting the Read-frame, while qualifying herself) eg: "Queen or princess?"
                            used the last one succesfully a few times
                            LOVE LOVE LOVE this type of reply!!

Lol I have something of a 2.06b where I read, then counter read immediately.. "Wow you seem XXX except you cant be, can you!?"

Comment

Great to give something back to you that you seem happy w :-)

one more which is actually old but good. it might apply to all the one we mentioned though:

2.07 GROUP MCR - mini cold reading what a whole group is - a rock band, religious bunch of fanatics, man hunters, shameful, lawyers etc. ALWAYS gets a positive response because at least one will think its hilarious. Ive had girl groups trying to get me to me guess them all on whatever thing i minicold readed them and continuelly coming to me because it was so fun. and it is - a fun game and they love it. Its one of my go to group opener in a clubbing/bar environment.
                              Last edited by glow; 02-19-2016, 05:32 PM.
                              Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Working...
                              X