No announcement yet.

Banging 18-21 year olds (night game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think state matters at all in terms of results. Rather, it's just really hard to approach if you're not in state.

Comment

late to the post but, majority of women have a 10 year gap rule, and 50/50, 15 year gap rule...

Second point, most dudes will look 10-15 years younger by lifting, stress managment and look maxing

Blacks,mixed races, chinese and indians will also look younger vs whites

some women will also have an about 35 limit age (i for example use 35 with younger women, is not lying just flirting)...

When i was 31 i was messing around with teenegers (using the word on purpose instead of age, so nwp does not go crazy :-) read between the lines )... My point is you should be able too hook up with 18 and 19 year olds with no problem...

I am 41 hooked up with an 18 year old after my break up, did not post report cause is in spanish(my google voices convos), but i ended up passing, she was extremely annoying...

Just last pe i also impress one of the teenegers in the sex department by simply introducing her to toys (pocket rocket)....

As you age you will change your taste buds to a bit older, 2 years ago i changed my preference to a target of 24 plus... (does not mean you will pass on younger given the chance)

One of the reasons i get annoyed with Bachaus (and there are many)... Is that gaming this girls is extremely easy vs other demographics (again as long as you are around their age)
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

If the other more vibe-related suggestions aren't working. . when you find yourself standing there like a puss puss for no good reason tonight, try thinking "dude really? Just go fucking do it man." And then just go fucking do it, for fuck's sake. See if that type of thought process doesn't work. Thats more my approach to this stuff, the "sports coach" motivation method lol.
        Ok I had a feel for this last night - it wasnt working...its a brain function issue here

If you sleep in for a few days in a row (like I did this week) your effectiveness in anything goes way way down. So even saying "just fuckin do it man" won't work - effectively my brain is switched off. I tried the motor mouth thing but I wasnt feeling it - had a few interactions with women but had like this inner brain inertia and deadness that would pull me back again

This is what happens when you switch to a hardcore meat diet, which fucked me up this week. I just did an early rise + power walk this morning and itll be a few days before im fully zoned in again and finding it easier to approach

I guess I have to stick to what works for me...every person can be different. The morning power walks have been the most effective life enhancer ive put in by miles. I guess its true that getting fundamentals in check is what you need to do improve your game properly, rather than relying on "on the fly state management in field"
        --------------------------
        Key lessons:
        - The brain is a bullshit feeder
        - People don't exist in the way you think they do
        - Early rising makes a world of difference

My journals:

Sexual game journal
        Fundamentals journal
        Club game approaching journal
        Brain programming journal

Comment

Bachus' tip was a good one, but I think impulse is way too hyper right now to utilise it.
          He also seems too dry and lacking any core energy/tension/vibe AT THE MOMENT to do what I was suggesting.
          And that... is good to know. Cuz now I know he is legit "twitchy".

You can either build that flow/vibe, or I suppose you can deal with it at this level a little first, or you can remove assholish traits (the fastest way imo).
          Only problem is, this level is a fucking dumb, unenjoyable level.

There are several phases of the whole inability the control your own actions type stuff.
          This first deserted phase is about physical stress and the INABILITY to uncouple highly polarised behaviours/beliefs.
          The next phase is where you sort of can flow in a friendly way but you feel no real connection to it.
          Then you learn to have connections but can't control them.
          Then you start to control them but can't do it consistently.
          Then finally you control them and do it consistently.

Btw, physiologically, the resistance to approach is a survival mechanism, imbedded into your endocrine gland system.
          Basically, if you run around spending energy you used to die of hunger, so your body limits how many resources you have access to.
          It will limit access as long as there is no VIABLE or actionable risk to take, like for example, you see a turkey not far away in a shrub, your body might unlock its restrictions because it thinks "he needs to go all out here, and if he gets it, it will be well worth it".
          ONLY ONCE A VIABLE MODEL AND INSIGHT INTO SUCCESS IS FELT WILL TE BODY RELEASE ITS MOST CRITICAL RESOURCE OF EFFORT AND COMMITMENT

Btw this is not just a resistance to approach, it is a resistance to SEX itself, meaning, it won't let you release sensual energy, and you'll tetris fuck girls (objctifying them and yourself) rather than releasing and playing with sensual desire and awesomeness. Your body is essentially saying "you are too immature about this to have REAL sex... I'll only let you have cardboard cut out sex, so you don't waste all my valuable mojo I hold in reserve".

Endocrine glands work like gates or goats, right?
          Mountain goats find a place to jump then they do it (credit: ij)
          Gates have a kind of rule you need to follow to open them, and then you slowly let it open, bit by bit

Now problem is this can leak your inner mojo, so the body restricts both actions to guys who are irresponsible and dumbass about how they spend their own energy.
          It figures "if I give him an open gate or let him jump the gap, he is going to GLOAT like a motherfucker and flip out like a loon, NO DEAL" so it stops a guy.
          The dumbass guy then is like "fine I don't need you anyways!" and tightly puckers his ass cheeks and goes on a power walk :P
          Problem being, he's spending ENERGY HE DOESN'T HAVE, even when he has none. He's like a tiny bit of butter on too much toast, spread out way too thin to make any impact.

In business:
          Poor guys who can't budget, spend every dollar given to them. It doesn't matter if they get a bit more this week or that, they always end up short each month. (its a generalisation but a legit phenomenon)
          This also happens to "new money", guys who got rich off something recently and can't handle the success. They want to gloat, showboat, live lavishly, until poof its all gone and they realise they can't just replicate success on command. They end up poor again just like the first guy because they are feeding the same abyss in their soul.

The way I dealt with this fucking hole, was arduous, long stretches of survive or die. And then slow incremental training of dealing with bigger and bigger budgets until I'd weeded out each and every nasty lil money destroying habit and mindset I had.
          It is similar in seduction in a way, all these nasty shitty habits are in your head from day 1, but it isn't money you can't manage, it is YOURSELF. So your body limits you from being a "breakout" success because if you ever do breakout it is SURE you'll run into barbwire, get tangled in it, bleed out and die, because you are being fucking stupid as fuck.

The trick then is not to unleash oneself but to be able to HANDLE whatever gets unleashed.

Let me put this in a story narrative,
          There is an old soldier, he's been through it, has natural caution, and there is a young soldier who hasn't and will readily run into oncoming fire like a dumbass.
          If that young soldier gets enough success he'll stop listening to the old soldier, and while he might get loads of success, eventually he'll slip up bigtime, and die.
          In order to overcome this likely scenario, the young soldier has to learn how to see the world as the veteran does, so that when he gets success it doesn't lead him to suicidal nonsense.

There are concerns the young guy has
          - old guy is too slow
          - if I wear his burden I won't get anywhere
          - it doesn't look THAT hard I wanna just give it a go
          - if I always wait back I'll stay shit

That is sort of right, you can't just rely on the old veteran, but it does not imply the immediate opposite, of doing a suicide run.
          If you look closer, it actually implies you ought to take SMALLER controllable action. So you can control your BURSTS of ego, and disillusionment, and want to kill yourself, and get it under wraps, with less risk, and greater efficiency.
          Once you reach the highest efficiency of reducing your INNER STUPID, your inner body will connect with you, and start to trust you. It'll open up certain endocrine functions, so your body will function, smoothly. It can do this now, cuz you no longer will jump into the firing line when given thhat little chemical push of adrenaline, it'll mke you think harder, strategise and look for ways through a situation.

This is what impulse at his current stage is lacking, he cannot decouple two connected ideas in his mind, and search his surroundings for greater contextual information.
          And this is why he is suffering this effect.
          It isn't some out of place tragic error in his bodily functions, NO.
          To put it in business terms, he has to gain the trust of the investor. Currently he is this extravagantly worded, obviously poorly managed, destined to failure venture.
          Why?
          No thought on the basics, all thoughts on "if only I had more push behind me it'd be a success", but only idiots and fools believe that shit. It isn't a lack of investment or belief or whatever that stops most people, its the fact they neglect to decouple expectations and get into the mental space of resourcefulness they need to get into.

Impulse is too busy chhasing a way to PROVE he's already a success, that he isn't focusing on what clues might actually lead him to a real one.
          And THIS unrealistic personal expectation, is slamming him into a wall. And instead of walking around the wall, he's complaining the wall isn't soft enough.
          But thats the weird thing about the human brain. We start to blame shit because of our own incompetancies, rather than deal with them, because often we assume it is a zero sum game and that facing our own inner shit will leave us too humble or apathetic to succeed.
          This has truth in it, but there is a GREY AREA inbetween that you need to work in at first.
          And after a while of working in that grey area you start to get a better feel for the meaning of success, and better your motivations for personal success.

Then taking a leap like a goat (cred: ij)
          Or slowly opening a gate
          Is manageable, without you losing your head or being all evasive and stupid

You have to not only succeed, but prepare your mind to be ready for insight and acceptance.
          And insight is a POWERFUL thing. So at first you have to take it in, LITTLE BY LITTLE, before you can even TRY piecing together the big picture.

That is what is going on here for impulse
          He's too impulsive and he needs to learn how to be considerate of both his situation and others

This isn't just a blanket statement, it is literally what his endocrine glands are waiting for him to be able to do.
          He needs to FIGHT his bad mental habits as best he can, however he can, and wittle away at them until he can prolong and maintain a considered approach.
          THEN his body will be SLIGHTLY more on board. (it won't fix, he's got like 4 more stages after that, but he'll be CLOSER than he was yesterday)

Best not to lament on these kinds of failures, it is better to use them to reflect upon your approach

Comment

Haha...im not like that guy in the social network man...no way!!

That is way too intense..im not like that at all. I dont big myself up like him either

I can be chilled out..but I do agree I can be twitchy sometimes..not all the time. It depends on my mood and what ive been going on through the day

But sometimes when in field I can run around like a maniac...instead of relaxing a lot. I guess its come from years of using hypnosis and subliminals. Im a high energy guy and people notice my energy right away..there's a lot there.

My friend/wing on Saturday said I could do with lowering my energy and that im always super keen to game - its not that its crazy high. Its just I can be intent on gaming and its not a super chilled, super laid back kinda vibe...like bacchus....im not that kinda guy ...its something ive struggled with to be honest (one thing obviously is to ditch the subliminals which ive done..and confidence hypnosis I hardly use now either, except once in a while). I dont need any of that stuff....I want to be super calm and collected instead of a higher energy type.

When im talking to women sometimes Ill notice my energy being way high and ill calm it a little and connect more

I havent read the rest of what you wrote but will do that now..I just couldnt get past that video lol lol

-----

Ok ive read the rest

The thing that worked for me was getting into my right brain like you taught me a few years back.but I wasnt able to do it consistently because my other habits werent in check

Basically the right brain stuff and feeling my emotions worked wonders if I also did early rising..I was effortlessly talking to girls in a very calm and collected way..I was a different person basically

I need to re-connect to that a bit more. Otherwise it feels like im in a club but having to exert "effort" to talk to people, rather than getting into conversations from my subconscious vibe..ie automatically getting in with people. Ive noticed that happens sometimes and its always because im in an emotional headspace instead of a logical type of one

The left brainness is a cause of twitchiness and seeing things from an overtly logical/narrow minded kinda perspective. So thats why I feel I dont have control...its because im narrowing my options from the left-brain im accessing. Im not able to grasp or "feel" a different conception of how it could work because of that

I think thats closer to the truth^

So, actionable method is to just feel my emotions more..its a brain function issue. Sure the endocrine and all that stuff plays a part, but the times I was gliding in were due to right brain orientation and having the morning walk in check. The morning walk isnt essential but its helpful..it gets the juices flowing nicely
            Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
            Fundamentals journal

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
              Haha...im not like that guy in the social network man...no way!!

That is way too intense..im not like that at all. I dont big myself up like him either

I can be chilled out..but I do agree I can be twitchy sometimes..not all the time. It depends on my mood and what ive been going on through the day

But sometimes when in field I can run around like a maniac...instead of relaxing a lot. I guess its come from years of using hypnosis and subliminals. Im a high energy guy and people notice my energy right away..there's a lot there.

My friend/wing on Saturday said I could do with lowering my energy and that im always super keen to game - its not that its crazy high. Its just I can be intent on gaming and its not a super chilled, super laid back kinda vibe...like bacchus....im not that kinda guy ...its something ive struggled with to be honest (one thing obviously is to ditch the subliminals which ive done..and confidence hypnosis I hardly use now either, except once in a while). I dont need any of that stuff....I want to be super calm and collected instead of a higher energy type.

When im talking to women sometimes Ill notice my energy being way high and ill calm it a little and connect more

I havent read the rest of what you wrote but will do that now..I just couldnt get past that video lol lol

-----

Ok ive read the rest

The thing that worked for me was getting into my right brain like you taught me a few years back.but I wasnt able to do it consistently because my other habits werent in check

Basically the right brain stuff and feeling my emotions worked wonders if I also did early rising..I was effortlessly talking to girls in a very calm and collected way..I was a different person basically

I need to re-connect to that a bit more. Otherwise it feels like im in a club but having to exert "effort" to talk to people, rather than getting into conversations from my subconscious vibe..ie automatically getting in with people. Ive noticed that happens sometimes and its always because im in an emotional headspace instead of a logical type of one

The left brainness is a cause of twitchiness and seeing things from an overtly logical/narrow minded kinda perspective. So thats why I feel I dont have control...its because im narrowing my options from the left-brain im accessing. Im not able to grasp or "feel" a different conception of how it could work because of that

I think thats closer to the truth^

So, actionable method is to just feel my emotions more..its a brain function issue. Sure the endocrine and all that stuff plays a part, but the times I was gliding in were due to right brain orientation and having the morning walk in check. The morning walk isnt essential but its helpful..it gets the juices flowing nicely
              Only one way to know for sure, get out there and try a varied bunch of different styles of mental approach to it. Draw from things that've been discussed, and don't let your assumptions RULE you, also, get a little dirtier than usual giving things a real good shot, and fully feeling it out.

Looks like you got some stuff to really dig into for a couple weeks. Lower your brow, keep focused, get into it. And don't pop your head up to proclaim early victory, just get a bunch of experience so your next approach to getting over this can be more successful.

Comment

-This is all about habit/comfort zoning.
                -Go to 'young' venues from now on.
                -Get some female friends in that age group too.
                -Before you know it, your issue is gone, and you realize that girls are the easiest to game in the age group between [legal age] and 20.
                Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
                Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

Ok I had a feel for this last night - it wasnt working...its a brain function issue here

If you sleep in for a few days in a row (like I did this week) your effectiveness in anything goes way way down. So even saying "just fuckin do it man" won't work - effectively my brain is switched off. I tried the motor mouth thing but I wasnt feeling it - had a few interactions with women but had like this inner brain inertia and deadness that would pull me back again

This is what happens when you switch to a hardcore meat diet, which fucked me up this week. I just did an early rise + power walk this morning and itll be a few days before im fully zoned in again and finding it easier to approach

I guess I have to stick to what works for me...every person can be different. The morning power walks have been the most effective life enhancer ive put in by miles. I guess its true that getting fundamentals in check is what you need to do improve your game properly, rather than relying on "on the fly state management in field"
                  I think maxing out your ongoing baseline state through a healthy lifestyle that includes diet, exercise, meditation/quiet time, and momentum building routine, is ESSENTIAL. And while other things can most definitely be worked on in the meantime, you're working at a handicap until you're living in a way where you feel great at a physical level.

This to me was pretty eye opening: http://www.informationisbeautifulawa...ative-routines

Comment

Yeh to be honest getting into the fun of it is what I did, and then the bullshit thoughts died down a lot..I got into the rhythm and started around on the dancefloor and stuff..and got into the music..it loosened me up

But I still froze when a group of chicks were checking me out big time and they were blatantly interested - like I probably made solid eye contact about 10 times with them..and it was ON, and I still froze...I hate it when that happens and its keeps happening. I was even wagging my tongue out at them and they loved it..thats part of my sexual prizing game, where I show myself as a calm sexual being in a club (instead of just a horny guy). But still I fuckin froze
                    This happens to me every time I don't approach a girl who has seen me in under 3 seconds. The moment any observation starts occurring in my head, it's game over. The most common scenario I experience is that I see a girl checking me out, and I'm then checking her out, but I don't approach, turn around and immediately open the next girl I see. If I do approach her, it's within 3 seconds, I see her and walk straight over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                      Here's something I do as an in-the-moment state control tactic.

Sometimes I find I'm in a situation where I've taken a break from PU and seduction, then suddenly find myself back in the swing of things. There's a disconnect where I'm slightly rusty or a bit slow on things that were automatic. And this can be somewhat annoying, here's how I get past that.

Say I'm in a bar/club environment. I'll step outside, where things are quieter and I can look at the pitch black sky.

Then I'll put my focus on a memory, a vivid memory where I was in state. Luckily I have an old-habit of re-living the memories of a successful night. So I'll tap into those memories and visualize. Re-align myself with that visual, and simply walk back in the venue with that memory. It's effective as fuck.
                      This is gold. I've often thought about going to the toilet or outside and doing a superman pose or some state control tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                        You don't necessarily need to immerse yourself in the club environment (some guys do very very well this way, the club environment does set up guys and girls to fuck if you play it right. If this is your game, immersion is key). You can totally operate outside the feel of the venue, hell i'd wager close to half the people at the typical club aren't even feeling it all that much, so a "ehh this is ok" attitude can even align you with some of the people there and make a bounce happen more quickly.

It sounds like you're wanting the ballsack to just fucking go up to the hot girl and make the damn attempt. Whenever you want, wherever you want, despite how you feel in the moment.

If the other more vibe-related suggestions aren't working. . when you find yourself standing there like a puss puss for no good reason tonight, try thinking "dude really? Just go fucking do it man." And then just go fucking do it, for fuck's sake. See if that type of thought process doesn't work. Thats more my approach to this stuff, the "sports coach" motivation method lol.
                        This is interesting. I find myself completely out of sync with most people if I am not immersed in the club with a little drink and dancing, and feel it's necessary to connect with most chicks. Yet, one of the times I pulled was with that attitude. I was sober, she was sober, spoke plenty with her and friends but nothing out of hand, no BT spikes, smoked some weed, dropped her friends off and ended up fucking in the back of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          late to the post but, majority of women have a 10 year gap rule, and 50/50, 15 year gap rule...
                          10 year gap is that serious? I thought women would prefer a guy just a few years older..like 5-6..didnt know the norm was 10-15..thought that was just a niche of women

Do you have any evidence or references to back that up? (not saying your wrong, im just interested to know more, especially if its a majority rather than a niche thing).

my parents is like a 10-11 year gap, but thats normal in third world countries..in Uk/US I would think the normal age gaps between couples is less

For ONS/SNL obviously situation is different..

--------

For 3 second rule stuff...ive found I can still approach even if she checks me out..the times I freeze is when my fundamentals are shit (e.g im getting up late all week) - the biggest difference on its own is the early rise + power walk..it just gives you a momentum to actually go do it instead of bailing..but as I said I need to explore this more and make it more concrete
                          Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                          Fundamentals journal

Comment

10 year gap is that serious? I thought women would prefer a guy just a few years older..like 5-6..didnt know the norm was 10-15..thought that was just a niche of women
                            Yes and the beautiful thing is that the 10 year is "looks age" vs "real age"...

Do you have any evidence or references to back that up? (not saying your wrong, im just interested to know more, especially if its a majority rather than a niche thing).
                            the girls i put my pipi in, what you want me to post their drivers license???

my parents is like a 10-11 year gap, but thats normal in third world countries..in Uk/US I would think the normal age gaps between couples is less

For ONS/SNL obviously situation is different..

--------
                            No difference...
                            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

In my experience, the women's age matters as well. A 30 year old women is more likely to accept 10 year age gap than a 20 year old. Of course a lot of 20 year olds will still fuck or date a guy in his early 30s. The key is to look about 28 (or younger). The real decline with young women happens when you can no longer pass yourself off as a 20 something.

You're right that large age gaps are much more the norm in places outside 1st world English speaking countries. I wonder whether that is due to the celebration of youth that you get in a lot of mainstream Western music videos, Hollywood films etc. If that were true then I guess the trend would have emerged fairly recently (last few decades).

And as a general rule, a large cosmopolitan city is going to be easier for an older guy than a small backwater town.

Those are the general rules of thumb I use when thinking about success rates.

Comment

Same age as you Impulse. I look 25 though.
                                I was hitting up some 18-20 year olds and one girl was telling me about pub crawls and how she loved them. I told her I don't like them, but its cool.
                                She looks at me in genuine, sincere disbelief (she was pretty drunk -- hate girls that drunk) goes 'don't you know how cheap drinks are on crawls?'

Made me feel soooo old. I can't remember the last time I prioritized getting drunk / $ spent, especially since it only takes me like 5 drinks to get a really strong buzz going.
                                "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Comment

Working...
                                X