No announcement yet.

Banging 18-21 year olds (night game)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same age as you Impulse. I look 25 though.
    I was hitting up some 18-20 year olds and one girl was telling me about pub crawls and how she loved them. I told her I don't like them, but its cool.
    She looks at me in genuine, sincere disbelief (she was pretty drunk -- hate girls that drunk) goes 'don't you know how cheap drinks are on crawls?'

Made me feel soooo old. I can't remember the last time I prioritized getting drunk / $ spent, especially since it only takes me like 5 drinks to get a really strong buzz going.
    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Comment

All you guys that are so worried about "OMG I'm 30 and she's 19." STFU. Just do it. My ex-wife was barely 18 and I was 34. I am so tired of seeing these posts where guys are SCARED OF YOUNGER WOMEN. Go for them bro! There are a lot of them that want to fuck an older guy. Here's a blast from the past https://youtu.be/6y8lU7N3Jdg

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        One of the reasons i get annoyed with Bachaus (and there are many)... Is that gaming this girls is extremely easy vs other demographics (again as long as you are around their age)
        Is it that time of the month... or is this just some more of your polarizing delivery? Either way this is borderline irrelevant to the discussion.

At NO point in this thread did I mention anything about MY experiences with chicks in this age-range, because I knew it would have little value. All I did was share a infield-state-control tactic when the discussion moved in that direction. A tactic I might add, that can be used REGARDLESS of your age.

Can I put myself in the shoes of guys 10+ my age and whatever personal struggles come with that? Nope.

But what I can do is share tips, tactics and ideas that may help with their PU journey. Which I've done in this thread, and countless others and since I showed up here, and if YOU find that "annoying" well that's obviously a personal problem of yours man... can't help you there.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

Can I put myself in the shoes of guys 10+ my age and whatever personal struggles come with that? Nope. ...
          Actually I think you can.

Age is relevant in some, not all, situations.

Dont let people talk down to you just because you're younger than them.

One of the most debilitating aspects of growing older is becoming set in your ways and thinking you have it all figured out. There's a trade off between wisdom from experience and being blind with assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Circulator View Post
            Actually I think you can.

Age is relevant in some, not all, situations.

Dont let people talk down to you just because you're younger than them.

One of the most debilitating aspects of growing older is becoming set in your ways and thinking you have it all figured out. There's a trade off between wisdom from experience and being blind with assumptions.
            White night game is legit! Age is very relevant a 19 year jumping in one of my posts that i created to Blue(who is close to 40, talking about some bubble, kind of pissed me off), so yes i apologize bachaus for the troll, back to you circulater I am still waiting for a post circulator, just one, I am rooting for you... I believe in you... Lets review:

- got thrown out of the forum

-came back under different name

- nitpick posts, specially mine

-after i make my post on Donald Trump in the context of polirization, you write a post on "usa election" how original, within days

- then you make a grandiose announcement of some post, of course in one my posts, that is buried somewhere in the forum repeating same shit i already have said in couple of posts but in convoluted way...

I know you are mad... I get it! :-)
            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

White night game is legit! Age is very relevant a 19 year jumping in one of my posts that i created to Blue(who is close to 40, talking about some bubble, kind of pissed me off), so yes i apologize bachaus for the troll, back to you circulater I am still waiting for a post circulator, just one, I am rooting for you... I believe in you... Lets review:

- got thrown out of the forum

-came back under different name

- nitpick posts, specially mine

-after i make my post on Donald Trump in the context of polirization, you write a post on "usa election" how original, within days

- then you make a grandiose announcement of some post, of course in one my posts, that is buried somewhere in the forum repeating same shit i already have said in couple of posts but in convoluted way...

I know you are mad... I get it! :-)
              Whos mad?

skills you need to get a life bro.

Comment

Whos mad?

skills you need to get a life bro.

Definitely it gets lonely in the basement, my mom is tired of feeding me under the door, i am sure you can relate...
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Definitely it gets lonely in the basement, my mom is tired of feeding me under the door, i am sure you can relate...
                  Uhhh OK...whatever.

My response to Bacchus had nothing to do with you, but in typical drama queen fashion you take offense and butt in with an emotional outburst, personally attacking me.

I warned you to stop personally attacking me skills... I demand an apology.

Comment

Uhhh OK...whatever.

My response to Bacchus had nothing to do with you, but in typical drama queen fashion you take offense and butt in with an emotional outburst, personally attacking me.

I warned you to stop personally attacking me skills... I demand an apology.
                    Strong projection... whoever said "it smells" is who farted, you mad??

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                      This is interesting. I find myself completely out of sync with most people if I am not immersed in the club with a little drink and dancing, and feel it's necessary to connect with most chicks. Yet, one of the times I pulled was with that attitude. I was sober, she was sober, spoke plenty with her and friends but nothing out of hand, no BT spikes, smoked some weed, dropped her friends off and ended up fucking in the back of the car.
                      You can't be in a negative shit state, but you don't need to equalize your state to that of the venue (IE if you're not feeling like dancing to house music that night, you don't have to do some state-alignment exercise to get you there.) Your own strong rock solid frame/state can override quite a bit.

I've been to places where I'm not feeling the music and don't feel like dancing or jumping in full force to the socialization climate there, but man I want to get LAID tonight and this venue is the best option. You just maintain a chill non-negative attitude of "ehh, good 'nuff for now," post up, and enjoy yourself on your own terms rather than trying to equalize to the club's vibe. You'll attract others feeling "ehh good 'nuff" including girls, there will usually be enough there having much less fun than they'd like who also have no natural desire to dance to house music at the moment, they're there for no other reason than its supposedly the place to be (I personally think roughly half the people at any given club have a low-moderate desire to be there, in general).

Makes it easier to quickly establish "us and we" with a girl if you can frame the whole venue and everyone in it as an antagonist lol, where you somewhat pretentiously frame yourselves as being "above" the idiocy of the club environment, which helps you create your own little world more easily, moving you into your own liminality bubble (same "locked in our own world" bubble that can be achieved anywhere else, you're basically playing to the "I ain't 100% feeling this" counter-culture that exists within most venues on any given night.)

In my old SNL MO I wrote that I felt like an eagle soaring over everything. I tend to see myself as that, pretentiously flying above the fray peering down from a loftier position, rather than another cog in the club machine. I'm not an actor in the play, I'm the one being entertained by it all, the whole club environment exists for my amusement.

Make more sense?

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                        You can't be in a negative shit state, but you don't need to equalize your state to that of the venue (IE if you're not feeling like dancing to house music that night, you don't have to do some state-alignment exercise to get you there.) Your own strong rock solid frame/state can override quite a bit.
                        You don't want to pretend to fit into the club like a lemming. Ideally you feel independent, but CAN feel what is going on, rather than just thinking it is noisey and full of danger.
                        Its about clearing your mind of irrational assumptions, which come up because the initial IMPACT of large social atmospheres tend to stir up peoples energy and make them feel small.

I've been to places where I'm not feeling the music and don't feel like dancing or jumping in full force to the socialization climate there, but man I want to get LAID tonight and this venue is the best option. You just maintain a chill non-negative attitude of "ehh, good 'nuff for now," post up,
                        being independent is important
                        and enjoy yourself on your own terms rather than trying to equalize to the club's vibe.
                        well, most of the club vibe is perceptual, it is all the thousand things you don't know and the flashy stuff lumped in on top of it.
                        The reason you feel the vibe isn't to go along with the facades of that perception, it is to let yourself get loosened up, WITHOUT being confrontational
                        You'll attract others feeling "ehh good 'nuff" including girls, there will usually be enough there having much less fun than they'd like who also have no natural desire to dance to house music at the moment, they're there for no other reason than its supposedly the place to be (I personally think roughly half the people at any given club have a low-moderate desire to be there, in general).

Makes it easier to quickly establish "us and we" with a girl if you can frame the whole venue
                        not so sure that is true, but... only because there is no point starting us vs them frames with negative feels
                        But I get your point which is it isn't necessary to freak out, you have OPTIONS
                        Which is VERY true
                        and everyone in it as an antagonist lol, where you somewhat pretentiously frame yourselves as being "above" the idiocy of the club environment, which helps you create your own little world more easily, moving you into your own liminality bubble (same "locked in our own world" bubble that can be achieved anywhere else, you're basically playing to the "I ain't 100% feeling this" counter-culture that exists within most venues on any given night.)

In my old SNL MO I wrote that I felt like an eagle soaring over everything.
                        Thats a good way to put it
                        I tend to see myself as that, pretentiously flying above the fray peering down from a loftier position,
                        lol pretentious and loftier than though is just you :P
                        my version is mysterious or ultra-composed (to the point of my composure being hard to compare up against)
                        each persons will be different on that front
                        rather than another cog in the club machine.
                        well... cogs..
                        we are all cogs, whether we want to be or not... no one is special, its all just sleight of hand imo...
                        we shift the idea of who is a cog and who isnt based on convenience

I think the bigger concept her is don't let others or the situation make you its bitch by calling you a cog.
                        I mean, we all are, but you don't allow that view people use, sort you into the discard waste basket

Make more sense?
                        lol soz, didnt read what you were replying to so my points might be way off your reason for writing.
                        I write those points though cuz I think people misunderstand what connecting with the vibe of the club actually even means.

Look, when I approach a large social venue, at about 50 meters out the way you feel changes, the noise, the buzz in the air, it has this hypnotic effect to it. Most people don't notice this and just walk in and feel shitty without knowing why, but for me, when I'm at that threshold I KNOW it is that places vibe. Do I just walk in blind? Fuck no.
                        I look at the vibe and I'm like "hmm, my guess is, once I go in here, shiny shit is going on, there are cliques, and xyz is happening that might put a person off" and I ask myself "can I handle those elements?". I then walk in, aware the aspects have their individual effects, and I keep my cool, kind of like how you might keep your cool if you just came into a bar from the rain and you have to take off your wet jacket or something. You take a little time in your movements, in your appraisal of the venue atmosphere, you take a big sweeping look and feel it.
                        You pull your shoulders back, chin up, stride through, then you go somewhere to decompress, to truly adapt to the vibe (it takes some time to acclimate AND retain your personal identity). The idea of it is to be in-sync with the environment with peripheral awareness, while your main focus is clear and centered where you are.

You enter into a kind of "present" state, where a fondness for the people is somewhere in the back of your mind, and you half smile at it, and appreciate their presence.
                        You turn and open your body language up to the people and the venue when you are ready. And then you are ready to go in.
                        It takes like 20 mins maybe.
                        Its not some hard thing to do that only guys who are good with chicks can do.

Its just something to get aware of. A kind of pre-game opening up excercise. Where by going through it you totally avoid any weird feelings about the venue and your place in it.

You'll notice you might do that kinda thing
                        BUT
                        The difference is how WELL you do it

I do it like a big long stretch, and a big breath before exercise
                        Limbering me up to the MAX
                        Getting all my faculties in line, like a boxer shadow boxing

This is what feeling the venue is

Comment

I've been to places where I'm not feeling the music and don't feel like dancing or jumping in full force to the socialization climate there, but man I want to get LAID tonight and this venue is the best option. You just maintain a chill non-negative attitude of "ehh, good 'nuff for now," post up, and enjoy yourself on your own terms rather than trying to equalize to the club's vibe. You'll attract others feeling "ehh good 'nuff" including girls, there will usually be enough there having much less fun than they'd like who also have no natural desire to dance to house music at the moment, they're there for no other reason than its supposedly the place to be (I personally think roughly half the people at any given club have a low-moderate desire to be there, in general).

Makes it easier to quickly establish "us and we" with a girl if you can frame the whole venue and everyone in it as an antagonist lol, where you somewhat pretentiously frame yourselves as being "above" the idiocy of the club environment, which helps you create your own little world more easily, moving you into your own liminality bubble (same "locked in our own world" bubble that can be achieved anywhere else, you're basically playing to the "I ain't 100% feeling this" counter-culture that exists within most venues on any given night.)

In my old SNL MO I wrote that I felt like an eagle soaring over everything. I tend to see myself as that, pretentiously flying above the fray peering down from a loftier position, rather than another cog in the club machine. I'm not an actor in the play, I'm the one being entertained by it all, the whole club environment exists for my amusement.

Make more sense?
                          It's funny, because that's exactly how we connected. I generally like the music but wasn't feeling it whilst sober and they hated the music, so we created that exact mentality.

I have never really thought that there would be other girls feeling like me when I'm in an out-of-sync sober mode. Being in a club, I only ever seem to notice the action, as opposed to the lack of action. So I notice the sexual dancers, the high energy people etc. and that's who I always thought would make up the venue and subsequently, have a desire to connect with. Yet, you are right, there are the female wallflowers who wished they were somewhere else. I just never seem to notice them.

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                            You don't want to pretend to fit into the club like a lemming. Ideally you feel independent, but CAN feel what is going on, rather than just thinking it is noisey and full of danger.
                            Its about clearing your mind of irrational assumptions, which come up because the initial IMPACT of large social atmospheres tend to be stir.
                            I think there's multiple approaches, all perfectly valid. Just explaining one of them, for who they resonate with. I don't actually feel lofty and pretentious, actually quite often wish I could vibe out 100% like those who are having 100% fun. So it's ultimately an adaptive attitude that gets me laid, that sits much closer to my baseline state (which you're right about, is along "pretentious" lines to begin with, i'll give you that ), so is more effective more of the time for me. I don't think its a "better" approach to club game, or something I'd want to pit against other approaches to club game, just an alternate option that has worked for me, that may be helpful to some. I also think there's enormous value in being able to immerse yourself in the club vibe too, countless successful LRs done this way.

It's funny, because that's exactly how we connected. I generally like the music but wasn't feeling it whilst sober and they hated the music, so we created that exact mentality. .
                            Yep, this is a time tested repeat way to connect with people on my end. Good that you've already experienced it exactly as described, will be easier for you to tap into in the future.

I have never really thought that there would be other girls feeling like me when I'm in an out-of-sync sober mode.
                            Of course! Guys and girls aren't THAT different. I estimate roughly half the people in a club, guy and girl, have no idea why they're there lol. They're there because its supposedly the place to be, that's the only reason. Many hours of people uncomfortably passing club time wondering why they're even there go down every single night.

Being in a club, I only ever seem to notice the action, as opposed to the lack of action. So I notice the sexual dancers, the high energy people etc. and that's who I always thought would make up the venue and subsequently, have a desire to connect with. Yet, you are right, there are the female wallflowers who wished they were somewhere else. I just never seem to notice them.
                            Yep. Easy to selectively pay attention to just a portion of what's going on, focusing on the high energy and most outwardly fun elements only. Open your eyes a bit more Just know that your experience isn't a one-off. . its a demographic/strategy to tap into when appropriate for your state. And its not just wallflowers. . . you'll catch a chick who was 100% into it on the dancefloor a few minutes ago but has snapped out of it and may be feeling ready to bounce. These can be quick and easy lays. Be the "this is fun and all, but I'm totally ready to bounce and have another kind of fun" guy. The girl who was jut getting fingered by the high energy guy who's now dancing with the next girl will spot you sometimes and shoot you the AI.

Comment

You just maintain a chill non-negative attitude of "ehh, good 'nuff for now," post up, and enjoy yourself on your own terms rather than trying to equalize to the club's vibe.
                              I agree 100% with this.

I have spent a lot of time sitting in bars giving zero fucks about what's happening around me, like a cat waiting for its prey, and when the opportunity presents itself, POUNCE! There is some subtlety to this (can't let the shell get too strong- need to be able to change gears and engage when the time comes), and it takes a strong frame to not feel self conscious in those lulls when you're sitting at a bar not talking to anyone, but it can and will pay off. At the least, it definitely has a higher % of pay off than sitting at home doing nothing...

Comment

I've always said, just act like it's the most natural thing in the world to date a woman half your age.

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                                Thanks for the derail guys..back on topic now....

Just watched your whole vid, nice work

"wait til you see my cock" is awesome man..stolen :P :P

Ok I guess you guys are all right then about the age gap stuff....10-15 year gaps are pretty much normal and nothing to even bat an eyelid about

Comment

Working...
                                X