X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
    I did man, I chased the guy for months! But still no concrete answer

Are you talking nightclub game here? Im talking specifically nightclub game

To be completely disband makeouts as being useful is BS imo...what about a guy who wants to get more confident and has opportunities to make out with chicks? Surely he should make out then

What about if he's dancing with chicks on the dancefloor and can make out? Surely he should go for it then

What if he's getting like 10 AIs a night (not uncommon with a few things in check) and he wants to have a bit of fun playing with a few girls before going home with one? Surely he should make out then

What if he wants to do quick lays? Making out is fine then

What if the chick comes upto you and wants to make out, should a guy make out then?

Its not just because makeouts dont lead to a concrete lay that a guy should avoid it for some strange reason. Thats total BS man. There's so many cases where a makeout is useful, fun and can still lead to sex. This mindset that its useless is BS
    now you are troll baiting.. pe and chad explained it to you... this is another topic that has been discuss to nausea anyways...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

^The point of me saying that is you made it far too black and white

Theres plenty of situations were making out is not only fine, but desirable

So, it is actually BS to say making out of itself is useless...the contexts you were applying it in werent extensive enough
      --------------------------
      Key lessons:
      - The brain is a bullshit feeder
      - People don't exist in the way you think they do
      - Early rising makes a world of difference

My journals:

Sexual game journal
      Fundamentals journal
      Club game approaching journal
      Brain programming journal

Comment

Cosy, this is totally the wrong mindset if you ask me....
        Decency is the wrong mindset but starting your op with (bullshit exposed) and then ranting like you know it all when in fact you are struggling is the right mindset?

Did I get that right?
        That is your position?

That makes you a lazy asshole

If being at work makes you a lazy asshole, don't post from work, do your job, then when you have time to fully focus and not be a lazy piece of shit maybe post when its relevant, not cuz you need to rant or have an outburst of stupidity for the day

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
          Decency is the wrong mindset and starting your op with (bullshit exposed)
          Then ranting like you know it all when in fact you are struggling is the right mindset

Did I get that right?
          That is your position?

That makes you a lazy asshole, not an innovator
          No, thats totally wrong man...maybe the {bullshit exposed} part made it sound like I was trying to be arsey or authoritative, but that wasnt the way I was intending it

I guess it might be a good idea to post less for a few months to slow things down on here a little
          Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
          Fundamentals journal

Comment

^The point of me saying that is you made it far too black and white

Theres plenty of situations were making out is not only fine, but desirable

So, it is actually BS to say making out of itself is useless...the contexts you were applying it in werent extensive enough
            Impulse since this is sedfast i assumed when i say phone numbers are useless and make outs are useless... In a post were all the dudes had 5- 10 years of experience minimum, i thought they get it! and i did not have to explained it... come on!
            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              Impulse since this is sedfast i assumed when i say phone numbers are useless and make outs are useless... In a post were all the dudes had 5- 10 years of experience minimum, i thought they get it! and i did not have to explained it... come on!
              Ok fair enough dude..but I did quiz you a few times about this and never got any sort of concrete reply..but yeh, if its been put to bed thats fine

Cosy: Ok I see what your saying..most of the regulars on here are experienced enough to kinda look over this stuff..even to me its not even that important..

so yeh I guess ive been posting too much lately and got too sucked in....better to take some time off
              Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
              Fundamentals journal

Comment

No derail meant, Impulse. What I meant to say is: All your points in the OP are valid. (And irrelevant to seduction.) Yes, makeouts will raise value, jealousy, hornieness, testosterone levels, confidence, they are fun, etc, etc. (And they can easily cost you the lay.) It's still high=school stuff, though. At 31 women will expect something else from you. But if that's what you're into, then go kiss them, Bud! I'm rooting for you.
                Everything makes sense in context. My experience aligns with Skills'. I rarely make out unless the bed is in sight. At the same time I can tell you that making out while dancing with a woman is the most erotic form of foreplay you can do in public. (Hidden context: A woman that is in love with you and which you are sleeping with regularly.)
                None of this will help you, though. What is your goal? Based on your writings my advice to you still stands: get a girlfriend. It's the fastest way you'll learn about women, and the most sex you'll have in the shortest amount of time.

Comment

Ok fair enough dude..but I did quiz you a few times about this and never got any sort of concrete reply..but yeh, if its been put to bed thats fine

Cosy: Ok I see what your saying..most of the regulars on here are experienced enough to kinda look over this stuff..even to me its not even that important..

so yeh I guess ive been posting too much lately and got too sucked in....better to take some time off
                  So I'm not a regular and I'm inexperienced?

See what I mean about this rude nonsense?

Comment

got too sucked in....better to take some time off
                    You're in the field man. . your field work sounds like its at least somewhat matching your posting, and honestly its the guys going through the shit fighting things out that drive a lot of good discussion.

The word for you is conscientious: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/conscientious - "characterized by extreme care and effort." "Do the right thing." (not morally or out of social duty, but do the right thing that needs to be done to accomplish whatever your goal is, so you don't waste your own and everyone else's time on a misfire because you weren't careful or aware.)

Just be a little more self-aware and conscientous man when it comes to starting new threads, put a little more care into them, be a little less "impulsive." (your name is fitting.) Like, this whole sidetrack wouldn't have happened if you had set up the OP just a little differently, and your goal of a clean on-topic discussion would have more likely been possible.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                      You're in the field man. . your field work sounds like its at least somewhat matching your posting, and honestly its the guys going through the shit fighting things out that drive a lot of good discussion.

The word for you is conscientious: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/conscientious - "characterized by extreme care and effort." "Do the right thing." (not morally or out of social duty, but do the right thing that needs to be done to accomplish whatever your goal is, so you don't waste your own and everyone else's time on a misfire because you weren't careful or aware.)

Just be a little more self-aware and conscientous man when it comes to starting new threads, put a little more care into them, be a little less "impulsive." (your name is fitting.) Like, this whole sidetrack wouldn't have happened if you had set up the OP just a little differently, and your goal of a clean on-topic discussion would have more likely been possible.
                      Yeah, totally agree
                      I mean, I'm over it now,
                      But you don't wanna turn screws on people like Impulse did in the OP
                      Its mega bad form

All it takes is conscientiousness, not submission or quitting seduction, or fleeing in panic insulting everyone you can
                      Like, that shit just isn't even necessary in the first place, its all in impulses head

Reason I stop this stuff short, is cuz if I let it go its like a fucking weed, it gets entrenched everywhere in impulses psyche, and it totally shuts him down into that whole in field moaning zone
                      And that shit ain't pleasant and leads nowhere, so it is pragmatic on my part to just stop that short of it becoming a major issue
                      Its good impulse is thinking
                      But, its BETTER not to frame those thoughts in us vs them stuff cuz its unproductive to invoke comparissons where he is losing.

I mean, theoretically impulses idea here is, choose a losing situation (where he feels beat) and try to combat his way to more confidence
                      But, its just short sighted because, you actually cannot gain more skill than someone by perception shifts, so all you win is an illusion and then that illusion makes you complacent, and you lose in the long term

So its just tempremental...
                      Kinda like a pyhrric victory or what not
                      Even if you win you lose

The better strategy is to build upon a competitive framework, like "I will rediscover bits and pieces of meaning"
                      Like yes its been covered but it can always do us good to cover it AGAIN
                      But you can't start that challenge with insults and "bullshit exposed" clickbait hack nonsense

I mean all it does it make me wanna then shred his biz acumen, cuz I sense DEEP seeded weakness due to the whole attempt to implicate superiority through its "grasp" on pragmatism

I'd argue correctly that pragmatism in seduction is STRONGER and more well developed than in entrepreneurial circles, because we more routinely face life and death risk
                      So our pragmatism has to be utterly sharp and smooth, where in entreprenuerial circles you can just side step most accountaility with group think and herd mentalities that you simply cant do as a seducer. A seducer is in the tick of it, the entrepreneur is a secondary observer.

So I mean, for me, I honestly think sed far outweighs biz in terms of mental preparation (more complex, higher stakes)
                      So I find the implication of expertise mute and pontificating, as it really is useless to act smug, cuz the field will humble you
                      So its all PREMATURE
                      And just...

I dunno... flailing?

I'd rather see impulse keep a steady beat, grind it out, work through the gristle
                      So I see posts like this as the squeaky wheel asking for grease and constantly attempting to reframe until he gets it
                      When in reality he has to respect others space and help himself by grinding it out
                      Some understandings take grinding through your mental bullshit until you've experienced enough attrition that you are ready to step up a level
                      It isn't anyone elses responsibility
                      It is impulses

In this post he just utterly fails to face it cuz hes too hyper??
                      I dunno its weird

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
                        No derail meant, Impulse. What I meant to say is: All your points in the OP are valid. (And irrelevant to seduction.) Yes, makeouts will raise value, jealousy, hornieness, testosterone levels, confidence, they are fun, etc, etc. (And they can easily cost you the lay.) It's still high=school stuff, though. At 31 women will expect something else from you. But if that's what you're into, then go kiss them, Bud! I'm rooting for you.
                        Everything makes sense in context. My experience aligns with Skills'. I rarely make out unless the bed is in sight. At the same time I can tell you that making out while dancing with a woman is the most erotic form of foreplay you can do in public. (Hidden context: A woman that is in love with you and which you are sleeping with regularly.)
                        None of this will help you, though. What is your goal? Based on your writings my advice to you still stands: get a girlfriend. It's the fastest way you'll learn about women, and the most sex you'll have in the shortest amount of time.
                        Nice post, yeh my main objection with skills and what he wrote was I was on the dancefloor last night (thats sunday) and I just felt so horny thinking about all the ripe pickings, like I felt I could have made out all over the place. It just seemed to have such an open and sleazy fuck fest vibe, and I wanted to jump right in :P :P

There were a lot of asian guys groping chicks left and right too and the women were loving it, giggling all over the place and shit...it was a whorehouse man

Skills as a pro to kinda knock making out and the fun that comes with that just didn't seem right

Originally posted by Cosy
                        So I'm not a regular and I'm inexperienced?

See what I mean about this rude nonsense?
                        LMAO, I wasnt meaning you in particular or saying anyone was inexperienced, what I meant is that its revisiting an old theme which experienced posters would have covered already, so they're kinda like meh, nothing new here. So yeh, it probably would have been better to frame it as:

Lets revisit some basics to make sure i have my bases covered...instead of a me vs you frame like you said (btw, I do some copywriting too so thats probably why that clickbait stuff is coming in :P :P)

Originally posted by cosy
                        But, its just short sighted because, you actually cannot gain more skill than someone by perception shifts, so all you win is an illusion and then that illusion makes you complacent, and you lose in the long term
                        Now we're getting somewhere! This is the money point and what ive been trying to say to you - its what I meant in the other thread by all this mindset bashing and realisations/statements - it doesnt actually do anything. A shift in perception will do very little when im on the middle of the dancefloor with some chicks shaking their ass, or when I see 2 chicks at the side of the bar checking me out

What will help me on the dancefloor is getting horny, my propensity to get horny, go with my emotions, be ballsy and be fluid in my brain (for lack of a better expression) - taking the handbrakes off basically. So what skills is saying about makeouts kinda seemed like sour grapes to me

And in those situations my ability to act freely and in the way I want ultimately and surely comes down to my brain programming - this is why im saying im a hardcase..yeh you might say thats self-indulgent, but I know my situation..its a brain programming thing. My self-construct (the psychological term) simply keeps me back from releasing the handbrake, with knock on effects on all aspects of my game. Which is why I still lack any major consistency

And through my psychological research ive figured out a few exercises that work - now its just about consistently applying those. Last time I did that I went from 0 lays that month to 5 makeouts total and 1 good lay with a solid 9..so these exercises do work. How the fuck I got sidetracked is a huge story of itself..ive had to change massive parts of my life to get out of pretty tough situations

I guess im good at getting distracted, or have some shitty things in my programming which keeps me in self-sabotaging patterns

Shit like:

Me vs you mentality
                        Obsessiveness and lack of self-control (why I probably post too much here)
                        Lack of self-awareness at times maybe? But in field i would say im pretty much aware, im very good in person, im very likeable id say
                        Wrong associations (negative people and stuff)
                        Ego and playing the guru
                        Putting my focus in the wrong things

The better strategy is to build upon a competitive framework, like "I will rediscover bits and pieces of meaning"
                        Like yes its been covered but it can always do us good to cover it AGAIN
                        I get you, if id termed it "lets re-cover some basics to help me along" that would have worked better..so its an eloquence thing we're talking here...

In this post he just utterly fails to face it cuz hes too hyper??
                        I dunno its weird
                        Funny you say that, Im not really that hyper in real life, though I probably was a few years ago when I used to use hypnosis regularly and things like subliminals, thinking it was the key to confidence (it isn't btw..confidence comes from actual consistent results, not just some inner brain thing. Sticking to that will just make someone more delusional, which it did for me), and that confidence was what I needed to get better with women (again, far too arbitrary to be useful. Competence on the basics I feel is more important, as well as having an even head that can learn properly and take in all criticisms from others, to really properly learn)

That's kinda taken me a while to figure out but im getting there

I guess the hyperness is just because im sort of a quick person to react (learned that from business, write quickly, respond quickly, do quickly) - its obviously coming across here

Plus Im typing too much here....as I say it would be a good idea to post a little less for me so yeh, a few of you guys are right.

I guess I come to post on here to kinda sort my head out and find it as a sort of release...and it helps me concentrate on the things I really need to, like:

My fundamentals
                        My psychological bullshit which needs fixed

Also, I think im kinda addicted to "mental assurances" from other posters. Its as if I doubt my own knowledge in seduction on a subconscious level, whereas new understandings and "realisations" arent really needed for me at all.

Bottom line its a neurotic obsession - to articulate thoughts from the field and over-think stuff, whereas its probably better for me to just concentrate on the exercises I need to do (self-construct ones in particular) to get those handbrakes off permanently

And anything else on that "perception shift" front is just all bullshit, though it can be useful in fine tuning certain aspects of game, so long as at least consistent basic competency is there in field (and which im still lacking).

-------

To me basic competency is:

- Being able to approach and talk to the women I want instead of bailing or chickening out too much (I still do this far too often, its something I really need to handle and im taking the steps to sort this, not through AA drills or anything, but through self-construct exercises..field tested to work, though it takes a while to get a hang of).

Hook points have been improved massively because im using sex talk game...before I honestly struggled to hook conversations consistently because I was in too much of a free flow state that id bore myself talking about something I wasnt fully interested in (whereas sex you can talk about for hours)

- Looser emotional states in field - which is why I think lots of makeouts can help me. I normally head out about 9pm, hit a few bars first to see whats kicking about. A few makeouts here and there can be good warmups for the real hotties later on

^and from here, everything else follows....

Originally posted by PE

Alright, noted

As I say, I think posting less will help me a bit too..ive got enough things to work on for the moment that I should concentrate my energy on getting those down.

The main problem with that is this forum is like a hardcore neurotic obsession - you just want to keep posting and I kinda lack self-control on these things. Its like someone has to take the playstation controller away from me, I wont do it myself...
                        Key lessons:

My journals:

Sexual game journal
                        Fundamentals journal

Comment

-OP tries to discredit makeouts, which is good. But rather than meaning nothing, they are actually BAD..
                          -OP likes to go for the makeout early on, in public. Lo and behold, he reports makeouts mean nothing. Well guess what:
                          -For info: Early makeouts is probably the biggest and most common rookie mistake.
                          -I paraphrase: Early makeouts (especially in public) PREVENT LAYS FROM HAPPENING.

(And before the ultra-goodlooking guys start to object; I KNOW, you guys get away with breaking a lot of rules that normal guys simply cant get away with. So stay off my case.)
                          Loves: Shy Girl-coding into Starry-eyed Extroversion, spamming Open-loops and Mini-cold-reads and lots of light kino.
                          Hates: Putting pressure on others. Things that feel 'brainy'.

Comment

at college ijjjji's early make-out rule doesn't apply as far as I know. just depends on the person and context
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Skills as a pro to kinda knock making out and the fun that comes with that just didn't seem right

pro masturbator, i ain't a pro, just lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                                -OP tries to discredit makeouts, which is good. But rather than meaning nothing, they are actually BAD..
                                -OP likes to go for the makeout early on, in public. Lo and behold, he reports makeouts mean nothing. Well guess what:
                                -For info: Early makeouts is probably the biggest and most common rookie mistake.
                                -I paraphrase: Early makeouts (especially in public) PREVENT LAYS FROM HAPPENING.

(And before the ultra-goodlooking guys start to object; I KNOW, you guys get away with breaking a lot of rules that normal guys simply cant get away with. So stay off my case.)
                                I could not find the post were me and you had a huge fight about make outs... anyways at the end you had a good conclusion....

My take it comes down to interactions.... is not the same an instant make out for fun/validation... vs a make out with a solid interaction were the girl is really into you and ready to go...

I have also lost women by not making out, they assume "he is not into me" or "he is gay" lolol...

I like cosy explanation the best when it comes to this...

Comment

Working...
                                X