Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

makeouts mean nothing? (BS Exposed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • makeouts mean nothing? (BS Exposed)

    So, skills has mentioned to me a few times that makeouts mean nothing but to be honest (and with all due respect to skills as hes a brilliant poster) thats total bullshit, and I honestly cant believe he can say something like that.

    Makeouts are useful in a lot of ways in a nightclub situation:

    1. It gives you massive validation that women find you attractive
    2. It can make you hornier and more up for it if your feeling down, it can boost confidence and loosen you up more.
    3. You can play with the girl in the makeout process and enjoy yourself with her this way (e.g fingering pussy, hand in ass crack etc). If the girl isnt available for sex, at least you got some enjoyment out of it, which will help you for next time
    4. You can extract right away sometimes for quick lays, or make her hornier through the makeout so she's ready to leave more quickly (ie also lick her neck, grind against her so she gets aroused)
    5. It can help you get other women who notice you making out with the girl (pre-selection)
    6. It can help a guy if he isnt getting consistent lays yet..he can concentrate on the "mid-step" which is consistent makeouts and then use that as a stepping stone to sex
    7. It can make a guy more comfortable with women in nightclubs in general
    8. It can be good as warmups for the night if the makeout doesnt go anywhere

    So, how you can say makeouts mean nothing is pretty scandalous man. Its useful in a lot of situations, it can help guys out, brings validation, can make a chick horny for quick lays and opens more doorways.

    True, sometimes a guy might not capitalise on a makeout so it doesnt lead to sex, because he doesnt know what hes doing...but in the bigger picture of things makeouts are useful. So, its BS to talk about makeouts being useless man..it can be useful in a lot of ways

    ------

    Now, dont get me wrong..of course there are many ways to get laid without making out with the chick in the club..thats not what im talking about though. Makeouts with women can still help in a lot of ways
    --------------------------
    Key lessons:
    - The brain is a bullshit feeder
    - People don't exist in the way you think they do
    - Early rising makes a world of difference

    My journals:

    Sexual game journal
    Fundamentals journal
    Club game approaching journal
    Brain programming journal

  • #2
    I am definitely going to stop posting in the forum, is getting exhausting... arguing and arguing and arguing... Here is by impulse:

    Originally posted by Impulse View Post

    Also going for the makeout right away should be encouraged…think of all the women on the dance floor who are in a physical headspace…going for the makeout then is ideal..plus you actually have MORE options after kissing her, not less. It saves you time and energy.
    ————
    here is by skills, in the context:


    ^nope, makeouts don't mean shit! i can literally go to a club and make out with 10 women and no get laid... Makeouts is step above "phone numbers"... Impulse you want to discuss stuff lets discuss stuff but this Europea vs America stuff, is getting a bit out of hand, there are many seducers from Europe with same commonalities as what goes down in America... More than half of the forum is from Europe...
    Here is and actual field report with explanation
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

    www.dancefloorseduction.com









    Comment


    • #3
      No.
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

      "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

      Comment


      • #4
        And another one I forgot to mention:

        Sometimes a women wont respond to verbals that well. So many times ive seen guys chatting to girls, you'd think they'd close the deal.....

        Only for that chick to make out with some random guy on the dancefloor with no verbal game and go home with him.

        So, to say makeouts is useless is massive massive bs man

        ----------

        Hehee, skills it aint arguing man, its just sizing upto you...I saw that post you wrote ages ago..its BS man

        Makeouts are useful in a lot of situations

        Also, a lot of women dont makeout with anyone. So, if you make out with her, your helping your chances of laying her if you play it correctly
        --------------------------
        Key lessons:
        - The brain is a bullshit feeder
        - People don't exist in the way you think they do
        - Early rising makes a world of difference

        My journals:

        Sexual game journal
        Fundamentals journal
        Club game approaching journal
        Brain programming journal

        Comment


        • #5
          This is high-school stuff. You have to be 18 to post here.
          Impulse, stop the "player" theorizing, you need a girlfriend.Skills and everyone else is trying to help but this forum is doing you more harm than good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sase View Post
            This is high-school stuff. You have to be 18 to post here.
            Impulse, stop the "player" theorizing, you need a girlfriend.Skills and everyone else is trying to help but this forum is doing you more harm than good.
            Thanks for the derail - relevant posts to the OP only please

            Makeouts might not be useful for you based on your life situation...but its useful in a lot of nightclub situations.
            --------------------------
            Key lessons:
            - The brain is a bullshit feeder
            - People don't exist in the way you think they do
            - Early rising makes a world of difference

            My journals:

            Sexual game journal
            Fundamentals journal
            Club game approaching journal
            Brain programming journal

            Comment


            • #7
              Attention whoring again impulse?
              wth



              Makeouts are kinda irrelevant, it can go either way
              Both views have positives and negatives
              There are areas of grey

              Personally, I'd tend not to, because early makeouts give girls validation, letting them be more hyper, which makes it more chaotic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                Attention whoring again impulse?
                wth
                Thanks for the derail...constructive posts to the OP only please :P :P :P
                --------------------------
                Key lessons:
                - The brain is a bullshit feeder
                - People don't exist in the way you think they do
                - Early rising makes a world of difference

                My journals:

                Sexual game journal
                Fundamentals journal
                Club game approaching journal
                Brain programming journal

                Comment


                • #9
                  Skills don't stop posting buddy. I know we've exchanged words, but I think at the end of the day you're AOK. Just stop engaging impulse. He is a lost cause. I predict that in a short amount of time he will have a mental breakdown and disappear forever.

                  However it brings up a good point. Excessive shitposters will drive away good posters. I don't consider myself top notch, but I do take this shit seriously, and there have been a few times when I've signed in to see that 90% of the new posts are just impulse mentally masturbating out loud to the sound of his keyboard, and I thought to myself "fuck this place" and noped out. Although I eventually cool off and come back, I worry there are others who just never return because as Sase pointed out this is bush league rookie bullshit posted by a belligerent hard case. Remember SargeMaximus? Impulse has a similar personality, just less field oriented. Yes I probably should just put him on ignore but I'm not a big fan of "turn the other cheek". I'd rather see some forum hygiene get done and have him dealt with.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Go get laid, we are rooting for ya!

                    EDIT: lol who the hell downvotes this? Who doesn't want Impulse getting pussy?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                      So, skills has mentioned to me a few times that makeouts mean nothing but to be honest (and with all due respect to skills as hes a brilliant poster) thats total bullshit, and I honestly cant believe he can say something like that.

                      Makeouts are useful in a lot of ways in a nightclub situation:

                      1. It gives you massive validation that women find you attractive
                      2. It can make you hornier and more up for it if your feeling down, it can boost confidence and loosen you up more.
                      3. You can play with the girl in the makeout process and enjoy yourself with her this way (e.g fingering pussy, hand in ass crack etc). If the girl isnt available for sex, at least you got some enjoyment out of it, which will help you for next time
                      4. You can extract right away sometimes for quick lays, or make her hornier through the makeout so she's ready to leave more quickly (ie also lick her neck, grind against her so she gets aroused)
                      5. It can help you get other women who notice you making out with the girl (pre-selection)
                      6. It can help a guy if he isnt getting consistent lays yet..he can concentrate on the "mid-step" which is consistent makeouts and then use that as a stepping stone to sex
                      7. It can make a guy more comfortable with women in nightclubs in general
                      8. It can be good as warmups for the night if the makeout doesnt go anywhere

                      So, how you can say makeouts mean nothing is pretty scandalous man. Its useful in a lot of situations, it can help guys out, brings validation, can make a chick horny for quick lays and opens more doorways.

                      True, sometimes a guy might not capitalise on a makeout so it doesnt lead to sex, because he doesnt know what hes doing...but in the bigger picture of things makeouts are useful. So, its BS to talk about makeouts being useless man..it can be useful in a lot of ways

                      ------

                      Now, dont get me wrong..of course there are many ways to get laid without making out with the chick in the club..thats not what im talking about though. Makeouts with women can still help in a lot of ways
                      ^ actually this is good, the thing with make outs is that you have to be careful, cause you can really pump up the buying temperature and then crash, and some girls just make out for validation... though, keeping the sexual tension up, push pull etc... My point is make out do not necessarily=sex..... You see all this infield of guys making out, do not mean they are fucking them... so my point is make out does not equal sex per se... Makeout just like phone numbers without a solid intraction=pupu... That is all! I get a lot of guys complaining about making out and not getting laid... But yes they are a lot of fun...
                      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                      www.dancefloorseduction.com









                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
                        Attention whoring again impulse?
                        wth



                        Makeouts are kinda irrelevant, it can go either way
                        Both views have positives and negatives
                        There are areas of grey

                        Personally, I'd tend not to, because early makeouts give girls validation, letting them be more hyper, which makes it more chaotic
                        lol just saw this post as i was typing another response...I talk about the validation.. One time me and ijjji were arguing about this exact topic and he had a great conclusion and explanation in context will se if i can find it...
                        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                        www.dancefloorseduction.com









                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                          ^ actually this is good, the thing with make outs is that you have to be careful, cause you can really pump up the buying temperature and then crash, and some girls just make out for validation... though, keeping the sexual tension up, push pull etc... My point is make out do not necessarily=sex..... You see all this infield of guys making out, do not mean they are fucking them... so my point is make out does not equal sex per se... Makeout just like phone numbers without a solid intraction=pupu... That is all! I get a lot of guys complaining about making out and not getting laid... But yes they are a lot of fun...
                          Ok this is much better man..before you just seemed to ignore it completely which really made me wonder.

                          But as I said in the other thread, the guys didnt know what the fuck they were doing which is why they couldnt close the deal. Normally its immediate extraction or going mode one

                          -----

                          Lol at the derails....seems I hit a few people's nerves :P :P

                          There's different types of thread here for different things. Not all threads will be useful for you, in which case you need to concentrate on the threads that are for your life situation.

                          Case in point: Sase and Cosy - both guys in their late 40s...makeouts probably arent the most constructive use of their time. There's nothing wrong with that, but to then derail a thread about makeouts for guys in a different life stage than them is totally ruining the purpose of the forum.

                          I dont chase people around here telling them they need to get laid...horrendous horrendous mindset if you ask me.
                          --------------------------
                          Key lessons:
                          - The brain is a bullshit feeder
                          - People don't exist in the way you think they do
                          - Early rising makes a world of difference

                          My journals:

                          Sexual game journal
                          Fundamentals journal
                          Club game approaching journal
                          Brain programming journal

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Impulse View Post
                            Lol at the derails....seems I hit a few people's nerves :P :P
                            Straight up, you have a habit of taking people's words entirely out of context and then arguing with your alternate context. This is what's happening in the OP. This is what got to me earlier on, you'd quote half a sentence of mine and go off, and the other half of the EXACT SAME SENTENCE would say what you just went off on. You selectively choose bits and pieces of people's more complete ideas and go off on semi-related half-true high volume tangents.

                            Something to be aware of and watch. .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Circulator View Post
                              Skills don't stop posting buddy. I know we've exchanged words, but I think at the end of the day you're AOK. Just stop engaging impulse. He is a lost cause. I predict that in a short amount of time he will have a mental breakdown and disappear forever.

                              However it brings up a good point. Excessive shitposters will drive away good posters. I don't consider myself top notch, but I do take this shit seriously, and there have been a few times when I've signed in to see that 90% of the new posts are just impulse mentally masturbating out loud to the sound of his keyboard, and I thought to myself "fuck this place" and noped out. Although I eventually cool off and come back, I worry there are others who just never return because as Sase pointed out this is bush league rookie bullshit posted by a belligerent hard case. Remember SargeMaximus? Impulse has a similar personality, just less field oriented. Yes I probably should just put him on ignore but I'm not a big fan of "turn the other cheek". I'd rather see some forum hygiene get done and have him dealt with.

                              Yeah i am trying to tone down the polirazation as well and the trolling, guilty of that... is just not fun anymore, people take it too serious, and i see other dudes trying to polirize and imitate the style a bit uncalibrated... and yea that is a bad consequence that posters get fed up and leave the forum...
                              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                              www.dancefloorseduction.com









                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X