Cock-blocked by Fucking "boy friend"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock-blocked by Fucking "boy friend"

What;s up guyz and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

My night was and had been going really good. Got some great photos with people, sweet talked and mingled with many woman and overall had great vibe, until....

I was in line outside a club and there was one guy and two girls. I just friendly greeted there the girl in front of me and sweet talked her a bit and told her I would see her inside.

Fast forward, after dancing with some woman while starting off with the "Steve Jabba " Solo dance routine (Thanks Steve!) to force some IOI's and just sort of dance with some woman and get warmed up.

Afterwards, I spotted this girl sitting with the guy and other girl and I asked her to dance. She was reluctant and said maybe later and I just started running my game with the quick escalation and kino. She was LOVING it and then the guy gives me this moving his hand across his throat and shaking his head..."naw man" and I was like "What?" , that's my girl and I said "really", He says "Yeah".

Now I'm looking at her and that's not the impression I got and I KNOW she was liking what I was saying but in order to avoid a scene I walked off and went away from them to see if this girl would follow me. They were just talking all three of them and I didn't really know what to think, but I was PISSED, so I decided it was just best and leave the whole club and write about it and cool off.

So do you think it was all some bullshit on the guys part? Was I stupid for backing down?

Feedback appreciated and I feel better after typing this. Thanks for reading.

Depends on my mood how I'd react to that

Often times though, IF you persist, the girl will cool down at some point and gravitate back over to the guy.
    So I don't think you missed out on anything by leaving it be. The reason being just general asd, you cannot overcome it by purely spiking attraction.

To seduce the girl in that situation you need to "win her focus", meaningm she'd have to look you right in the eyes and be all slobbering over you, then she'll sorta forget the other guy.
    My guess is she was kinda looking away right, just enjoying it with her body?

Anyways, depending on my mood, I sometimes ignore guys that do that stuff cuz what do I care if he ASSUMES I'm slobbering after her, in all likelihood I'll chat to her later, laugh about it and she will introduce me and tell me whats up. So there is no need for me to take a cue from the guy.
    Othertimes, I notice the guy reacting a little startled, and he politely lets me know and I give him a wink and leave it be.

I mean, its totally possible to sweep girls away from the guy they took out to a club.
    I mean just look at that sentence "took a guy to a club". She isn't taking him to meet her parents xD.
    She's more or less having him tag along with her when going out to have a bit of fun.
    So chances are sort of neither here or there regarding whether she is up for being swept away or not.

Certainly possible though.
    BUT, I'm not so sure she would of went of with you. Not being harsh or anything, but it seems to me like you were wearing the "who me?" face. And girls get ADHD eventually when you sit back with that face. You have to know how to DEFLECT the guys look, by DIRECTING the womans actions.
    If you can direct the woman easily, deflecting him will then become super powerful, and if hes bullshitting he'll get crushed. If she lets you direct her, and deflect him, and then goes back to him, well then, you just be like "ah, I wasn't sure you were with her, tons of guys just fake it, props". If you can direct her, but she PULLS HIM ALONG, so you can't deflect him, shes definately doing something, either making him feel better so he doesn't get sad, or trying to fake it to push you off a bit, or genuinely considering him a bit. If she declines your direction, then you've got very little.

I dunno, I can see how its frustrating, but I try not to read too much into girls ddancing with me, as its all done with a fuckton of plausible deniability
    I just do what I do stylishly, so if she bounces, then I still look awesome :P
    Haha... which is what you ended up NOT feeling :P

I dunno, sucks to sorta put yourself out there, and get hung out to dry
    Just try to do it from an abundant frame next time, do it at your own pace, acknowledge the guy, but keep going in a light hearted way, direct her, see how she reacts to deflecting him, and through that smoother process get YOUR READ on how she knows him and why
    And be prepared for different outcomes, in a relaxed way

Like "oh cool man, I wasnt sure"

But yeah, my experience is...
    The interest is sexual.
    So, yeah, fact shes dancing, is of course a bit of sexual interest on her part
    Meaning shes somewhat openminded

But you also ought not to take that thought too too far, you dont need to, you just sorta "play" with it

Also, take a look at the dude and figure out why shes with him if she is, thatll help inform your reaction

But yeah, I certainly wouldnt just immediately bitch out, from societal nicety :P
    You just take the lead a bit and figure it out on your own

Comment

Afterwards, I spotted this girl sitting with the guy and other girl and I asked her to dance. She was reluctant and said maybe later and I just started running my game with the quick escalation and kino. She was LOVING it and then the guy gives me this moving his hand across his throat and shaking his head..."naw man" and I was like "What?" , that's my girl and I said "really", He says "Yeah".
      I am going to make multiple points and scenarios so you can learn dynamics:

As i said you made a failure in NOT befriending/hook point group, i do not mean deep, just briefly and get intelligence info. on what is the deal... Now you can deal with crap like this in the spot and be creative i would have said "look at you, you are a pimp, i use the same line haha, that is good game, not going to fall for that one, how about you 2 make out" , or some shit like that, the point is for him to prove me that, that is his girl by making out,if they don't' is bs... Now it gets deeper than this, women with boyfriends, dates, etc... like to lead on stranges, and do a huge shit test to bf/date/hubby to show availability, dtfuckness to have the date/bf be pissed and get upset so they can show how valuable and wanted they are..... now the last possibility is that she was not into you and she was throwing to the group signals, to be rescue since she was not into you.... Based on experience, intuition, and learning social dynamics you should know if is one of the above scenarios or a combination.

btw, don't ask women to dance, you will get similar response every time just dance.. With the guy you should have befriended him first, as well as the other girl, and see based on intuition, experience, or even force a response of the status of the guy (a friend, a gay friend,a brother, a date, etc....)

Now I'm looking at her and that's not the impression I got and I KNOW she was liking what I was saying but in order to avoid a scene I walked off and went away from them to see if this girl would follow me. They were just talking all three of them and I didn't really know what to think, but I was PISSED, so I decided it was just best and leave the whole club and write about it and cool off.
      too much investment, neediness, just go to another part of the club and get more women, or club hop to another club get more women, and come back in god mode, get women in front of her and she will come back unless that was the bf.

here some stuff to help you, i go into the women shit tests while on the club date:

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/proper-way-club-dating/
      Last edited by Skills360; 03-20-2017, 06:22 PM. Reason: made a mistake not befriending... missing the word not

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
        Depends on my mood how I'd react to that
        Personally Ii wanted to bust the guy in the mouth, that's why I thought it best just to leave the whole venue (Its only about 200 square feet floor space)

To seduce the girl in that situation you need to "win her focus", meaning she'd have to look you right in the eyes and be all slobbering over you, then she'll sorta forget the other guy.
        My guess is she was kinda looking away right, just enjoying it with her body?
        She was actively listening and eating up what I was saying but she did keep mentioning "There are a whole bunch of girls out there and I'm sure they would love to talk to you (something to that effect, so maybe she was hinting)

Anyways, depending on my mood, I sometimes ignore guys that do that stuff cuz what do I care if he ASSUMES I'm slobbering after her, in all likelihood I'll chat to her later, laugh about it and she will introduce me and tell me whats up. So there is no need for me to take a cue from the guy.Othertimes, I notice the guy reacting a little startled, and he politely lets me know and I give him a wink and leave it be.
        Good stuff, I will try to remember this in the future and thank you

I mean, its totally possible to sweep girls away from the guy they took out to a club.
        I mean just look at that sentence "took a guy to a club". She isn't taking him to meet her parents xD.
        She's more or less having him tag along with her when going out to have a bit of fun.
        So chances are sort of neither here or there regarding whether she is up for being swept away or not.

Certainly possible though.
        BUT, I'm not so sure she would of went of with you. Not being harsh or anything, but it seems to me like you were wearing the "who me?" face. And girls get ADHD eventually when you sit back with that face. You have to know how to DEFLECT the guys look, by DIRECTING the womans actions.
        If you can direct the woman easily, deflecting him will then become super powerful, and if hes bullshitting he'll get crushed. If she lets you direct her, and deflect him, and then goes back to him, well then, you just be like "ah, I wasn't sure you were with her, tons of guys just fake it, props". If you can direct her, but she PULLS HIM ALONG, so you can't deflect him, shes definitely doing something, either making him feel better so he doesn't get sad, or trying to fake it to push you off a bit, or genuinely considering him a bit. If she declines your direction, then you've got very little.
        Good point about directing her and that being a great test. Oddly enough before this happen, I was in a karaoke bar and singing (My usual player way :-D and this girl was sitting at a table with another girl and guy and she was looking hard at me and smiling and I didn't approach because of the guy and thinking she's with him. I should have and I kicked myself for not doing it, so I didn't want to repeat that error.

I dunno, I can see how its frustrating, but I try not to read too much into girls ddancing with me, as its all done with a fuckton of plausible deniability
        I just do what I do stylishly, so if she bounces, then I still look awesome :P
        Haha... which is what you ended up NOT feeling :P

I dunno, sucks to sorta put yourself out there, and get hung out to dry
        Just try to do it from an abundant frame next time, do it at your own pace, acknowledge the guy, but keep going in a light hearted way, direct her, see how she reacts to deflecting him, and through that smoother process get YOUR READ on how she knows him and why
        And be prepared for different outcomes, in a relaxed way

Like "oh cool man, I wasnt sure"
        More great advise and thanks for the encouragment. I was talking with someone on reddit and he said I made the right decision (which I agree with) to walk away and not fight and cool off and I'm glad I so I can read of this good advice and not be in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          I am going to make multiple points and scenarios so you can learn dynamics:

As i said you made a failure in befriending/hook point group, i do not mean deep, just briefly and get intelligence info. on what is the deal... Now you can deal with crap like this in the spot and be creative i would have said "look at you, you are a pimp, i use the same line haha, that is good game, not going to fall for that one, how about you 2 make out" , or some shit like that, the point is for him to prove me that, that is his girl by making out,if they don't' is bs... Now it gets deeper than this, women with boyfriends, dates, etc... like to lead on stranges, and do a huge shit test to bf/date/hubby to show availability, dtfuckness to have the date/bf be pissed and get upset so they can show how valuable and wanted they are..... now the last possibility is that she was not into you and she was throwing to the group signals, to be rescue since she was not into you.... Based on experience, intuition, and learning social dynamics you should know if is one of the above scenarios or a combination.
          Excellent advice to get intelligence on group PRIOR to escalating in order to avoid this type of shit from happening

btw, don't ask women to dance, you will get similar response every time just dance.. With the guy you should have befriended him first, as well as the other girl, and see based on intuition, experience, or even force a response of the status of the guy (a friend, a gay friend,a brother, a date, etc....)

just go to another part of the club and get more women, or club hop to another club get more women, and come back in god mode, get women in front of her and she will come back unless that was the bf.
          Good advice and ass I said in the original post, I had been just randomly dancing with some other girls and they just vibed so I will keep doing that and enjoy it.

Thank you for the link Skillz and defintely check it out and appreciate the advice and support brother, Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLovinSoul View Post
            Personally Ii wanted to bust the guy in the mouth, that's why I thought it best just to leave the whole venue (Its only about 200 square feet floor space)

he said I made the right decision (which I agree with) to walk away and not fight and cool off and I'm glad I so I can read of this good advice and not be in jail
            OMFG, now I know why I don't do club game. It's a fucking war zone out there. I know nothing of club game so I'm not going to KJ about that. But I know a thing or two about social game (and about having a good life in general.) Don't fight! Not worth it. No new, stranger pussy is worth starting a fight over. Don't! I understand defending your daughter, wife, sister, GF or even just standing up for a friend (so he would have been possibly justified to punch you) but you?

She was actively listening and eating up what I was saying but she did keep mentioning "There are a whole bunch of girls out there and I'm sure they would love to talk to you (something to that effect, so maybe she was hinting)
            Sounds like she was gently sending you away.

...I mean, its totally possible to sweep girls away from the guy they took out to a club....
            Yes, totally possible, and I have done it. I've unapologetically taken girls away at parties (from roommate/ friends of mine, no less), but only when my friends were being calloused assholes and ignoring the girl they brought with them (i.e. getting drunk, falling asleep, getting in fights, hooking up with some other girl, etc.). Instead of getting competitive and belligerent, how about becoming the life of the party. How about gaming both of them. Not to briefly disarm him so you can get the girl but to truly gain two new friends. Would that not have been a win-win? I will defer to people with club/bar experience on this one. It seems that bars bring out something different in people. Something I don't like. (My club game consists of drinking with friends and getting picked up by random girls. No game on my part at all. At most I was converting all to social game.)

So chances are sort of neither here or there regarding whether she is up for being swept away or not...
            I don't understand this. Why do you think she took him to a club? Maybe he took her to a club. Or maybe they are a couple and just decided to go out. If you befriended them you'd have found out. Also, if you became friends she'd have gotten your # and passed it on to her single girlfriends. Girls love to play matchmaker. (Here I go, turning to social game again. I know)

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
              OMFG, now I know why I don't do club game. It's a fucking war zone out there. I know nothing of club game so I'm not going to KJ about that. But I know a thing or two about social game (and about having a good life in general.) Don't fight! Not worth it. No new, stranger pussy is worth starting a fight over. Don't! I understand defending your daughter, wife, sister, GF or even just standing up for a friend (so he would have been possibly justified to punch you) but you?
              Yeah its pretty cut-throat. All the guys after the same thing and I rarely get upset at clubs (Don't really drink) and usually just have a good time... I really wanted and thought I HAD that girl.

Sounds like she was gently sending you away.
              Yeah. Was to enthralled with her to see that at the moment

. How about gaming both of them. Not to briefly disarm him so you can get the girl but to truly gain two new friends. Would that not have been a win-win?
              For sure. That's kind of what Skills said earlier.

Also, if you became friends she'd have gotten your # and passed it on to her single girlfriends. Girls love to play matchmaker. (Here I go, turning to social game again. I know)
              Interesting that you say that because in the Karoke bar I was at before this, a married girl (her husband was out of town with one of the other girls bf) said she wanted my number because she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends because she thought I was so wonderful.... (She was tipsy but she and her girl friends genuinely liked me and I liked her to but was very proper with her (Wish she was mine :-D)

Thank you Sase for all of your great advise and I will be going out again and take what I learned and have a good time. Let me know what you thought about my post about POF and older women please (That was another bummer happening earlier yesterday

Comment

I didnt fully get it...so he made a "cut throat" gesture at you?

I am all for not wasting your night fighting with guys, but seems to me that you should have at least asked the girl if she was with him.

Its staggering how many times guy will try to act like boyfriends abd if you ask the girl she will be like "Noooo". I am getting the vibe that this guy was a pussy, but maybe i am missing something. To me it seems like he was just being show off-y bcos he was with two girls - charm the girls and suck them in, and he would have been trying to befriend you like crazy. Of course i could be wrong, through the interwebnet.

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                  Its staggering how many times guy will try to act like boyfriends abd if you ask the girl she will be like "Noooo". I am getting the vibe that this guy was a pussy, but maybe i am missing something. To me it seems like he was just being show off-y bcos he was with two girls - charm the girls and suck them in, and he would have been trying to befriend you like crazy. Of course i could be wrong, through the interwebnet.
                  You could have been right. I have moved on from it and don't remember if I specifically asked the girl (I was a bit apprehensive because he said that and I never like mess with a girl if there boyfriend is around, just on a morals basis more than afraid)

I probably should have asked more directly and then I could have been super-sure.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLovinSoul View Post
                    You could have been right. I have moved on from it and don't remember if I specifically asked the girl (I was a bit apprehensive because he said that and I never like mess with a girl if there boyfriend is around, just on a morals basis more than afraid)

I probably should have asked more directly and then I could have been super-sure.
                    Watch this video, minute 5.42 :

Comment

Watch this video, minute 5.42
                      Good link and thanks Skills, though the situation was a bit more potentiality physical, so I decided to bail because basically it would have been him getting in my face and me having to bust in the mouth.

Comment

Yeah... I know that guy. I have a buddy who, if you approach a girl he's with, will stick his finger in your face and say, "take a fucking hike or I'll kick the shit out of you." He could and would do it, too. Tough man.

Old-school game literature gave the impression that you can just sweep girls away from AMOGs, and send the AMOGs packing with a few witty lines. But there are guys out there who won't stand for being disrespected like that - and let's face it, that's what it is. You're pretty much treating him like a bitch by walking up to the woman he's with, not knowing anything about what their relationship might be, and trying to fuck her right in front of him. In fact, it is you who attempted to cockblock him, no?

I know our point of view is that it's all fair game, but there's no rule that says everyone else has to see it that way. This isn't an episode of "The Pickup Artist." You are doing this for real, in the wild. That other guy might not be a poo-uh who plays by your rules, nor a beta hump who will slink off in defeat. He might be a tough mother fucker who isn't having it.

I consider trying to game women away from other guys under their noses, at best, usually a waste of time, and at worst a good way to get your ass kicked. It's a high-stakes game of shoveling shit against the tide. I'd rather find a woman who's wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
                          Yeah... I know that guy. I have a buddy who, if you approach a girl he's with, will stick his finger in your face and say, "take a fucking hike or I'll kick the shit out of you." He could and would do it, too. Tough man.
                          Yeah, it was going to basically come down to that. Outside of those circumstances, I wouldn't have taken a bit of his shit but I prefer to go home than to jail.

You're pretty much treating him like a bitch by walking up to the woman he's with, not knowing anything about what their relationship might be, and trying to fuck her right in front of him. In fact, it is you who attempted to cockblock him, no?
                          Yeah, looking at it that way, its HIS manhood on the line.

I consider trying to game women away from other guys under their noses, at best, usually a waste of time, and at worst a good way to get your ass kicked. It's a high-stakes game of shoveling shit against the tide. I'd rather find a woman who's wide open.
                          Agreed, until you at least know the score with the group, its best to play it by ear.

Thanks for the feedback DNYC!

Comment

Working...
                          X