Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or night game has gotten tougher than ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or night game has gotten tougher than ever...

I just tell it like it is, don't care if i look bad, get the 1s or whatever... The state of night game has changed, is brutal, you have to put way more numbers than ever before...

It is not unusual that at the end of the night season players look at each other and we go "what the fuck is going on"

And pulling isn’t easy. I only pull sporadically. Out of a group of 20-30 pickup guys, I only know 1 who pulls consistently, and he’s an assistant for one of the major dating companies.
    This is from a nightgamer in black dragon blog, i am getting the same experience... To the point a lot of players are just going mono, or not even going out...

anyways, how are you guys doing?

I used to have my pick of 3 girls every weekend, not so much anymore..Talking usa...

In before ijjjji says winy post,I just want to come up with some different strategies to adapt... I used the multiple clubs a night angle (club hopin) it works well, but still the amount of work and numbers vs before is night and day...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

I noticed my numbers dropped too but that's also cause I have gotten sloppy. When I went back to my old ways circa 2014 the numbers were actually the same. But i still prefer my sloppy approach cause it makes it more fun for me cuz girls are hella annoying to deal with when im dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's.

Think also women are just becoming for arrogant and bitchy because of smart phones as well though.

try maybe another city? I noticed when I went to another city my responses were the same as my prime cold approach years. even in a large city there's only so many prospects that go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
      I noticed my numbers dropped too but that's also cause I have gotten sloppy. When I went back to my old ways circa 2014 the numbers were actually the same. But i still prefer my sloppy approach cause it makes it more fun for me cuz girls are hella annoying to deal with when im dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's.

Think also women are just becoming for arrogant and bitchy because of smart phones as well though.

try maybe another city? I noticed when I went to another city my responses were the same as my prime cold approach years. even in a large city there's only so many prospects that go out.
      Of course, yeah i noticed is the same girls... Let me ask you, logistically speaking do you have the other city girls in rotation, my next city is 45 minutes away...
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

no not rotation at all. I just go there like once a year (it's 5+ hours drive) but I'm just saying it's a good way to gauge if it's just you or if it's the sexual market place shift.

i wouldn't consider 45 minutes another city. needs to be 3 hours + drive eg) 300km+ to gauge.

Comment

Online dating bra.

People go out to have fun, not hook up.

Comment

no not rotation at all. I just go there like once a year (it's 5+ hours drive) but I'm just saying it's a good way to gauge if it's just you or if it's the sexual market place shift.
            Actually my smv has gone up, i got more money, new biz, better shape, new car etc... Plus getting lots more hooks, iois and approach invites from younger and hotter girls and fucking higher quality girls now.

i wouldn't consider 45 minutes another city. needs to be 3 hours + drive eg) 300km+ to gauge

Read above response, anyways, the goal is pipi in vagina and/or girls for a rotation , the goal is not to gauge market value... I know that the title is "is it me" but is just me making and observation (is my observation correct or flawed? based on night game in general not based on me and my smv...

here is what happened, when bloggers used to talk about "night game" and how bad it was, i was like "wtf are they talking about"... But lately since taking a Young community guy under my wing, also some stuff i heard from guys like "hey lover" "impulse" etc... made me re-evaluate the state of night game in 2017, I started going out like i used too, and the "dynamics are totally not the same", too make sure i am not bias i have talked to many of the local players (about 5), and we all find a bit more challenging that couple of years ago...(we still get girls but a lot lot more work)

now here is bd observation on changes in dating in the last 10 years:

Night Game Has Diminished
            As I already said above, night game (picking up girls at clubs and bars) was a HUGE thing back in 2007 and prior. Pickup pretty much was night game. There were some daygame guys but they were minor players in the pickup culture. Online game wasn’t yet a thing, and social circle game was barely talked about.
            Over time, fewer women went to clubs (usually getting their validation from online sources like Instagram and Tinder instead) but more men kept going. Night game guys all over the PUA community and the manosphere started complaining that going to bars/clubs was a sausage fest, and that was several years ago.
            Today, most of those night game guys of old have now (temporarily) removed themselves from the dating pool (as I just said above) by surrendering to monogamy or traditional marriage. Daygame is really huge, online dating is huge, and there’s more of a focus on social circle game than ever before. Night game is still definitely a thing (I notice Owen and the RSD guys are still at it) but it’s almost a 180 degree change from ten years ago.

^ now bd is totally right in this one, it matches my observations, even dudes like cobi, jump out of night game, and todd etc... I stop for couple of months to start a biz, and when i came back i was "wtf" moment, here are some shit i notice when i came back (i posted this in bd blog as well):

1.- Way more fit guys than ever before.- this is probably due to youtube channels, advancement in fitness such as intermittent fasting, and myfitness pal.
            2.- Girls are way more Distracted than they ever were before.- Every 2 freaking seconds with snapchat, or instagram etc… Adding to the already club distractions…
            3.- Less guys pulling.- Is not unusual at the end of the night that season players that know each other and get together looking at themselves “what the fuck is happening”???
            4.- Ubber and lift.- You lose some lays like that, women used to drive themselves or you gave them rides, which you could use as a tool to isolate and fuck…
            5.- Tinder and the rest of the apps.- I really believe this is affecting night game
            6.- Bunch of clubs closing down at a faster speed.
            7.- Sausage fests are more common.
            8.- More guys know game somewhat.(more dudes approaching and flirting)

Then I say, okay, then is maybe because my boys are really good naturals, maybe the puas are pulling like crazy but then listen to this night gamer:

I’m not sure it’s any more of a sausage fest than it’s always been. I’ve only been going out for the last 5 years, but even Mystery talked about lack of women at clubs back in the late 90’s.
            The real problem is the skillset required to generate results. When The Game came out, all they talked about was number closes because phone numbers weren’t so flaky.
            Nowadays, good luck. You have to go for the pull to prevent a flake. Blame Tinder, Instagram, whatever. People now are just flakier.
            And pulling isn’t easy. I only pull sporadically. Out of a group of 20-30 pickup guys, I only know 1 who pulls consistently, and he’s an assistant for one of the major dating companies.
            IMHO, that’s a terrible system – 1 out of 20 who can get consistent results.
            Night game is just challenging. Women are on guard, so you have to open many girls to find someone who’s receptive. Once you find her, her friends have to be conducive to her getting picked up. Even if you succeed at 1 and 2, you better have logistics handled so you can continue spending time with the girl.
            ^ this I have seen as well....

Now women being bitchy, sausage fests, bitch shield, has always been part of club game (and is a good thing for us)... That is not the stuff i am talking about...

Comment

I believe your experience must be due to some mix of:
              -Staying with a strategy past the point where it becomes 'obvious'/'main stream'.
              -Seasonal swings.
              -Geographical swings.

I would disregard online as a factor. Especially for hot girls.

Comment

yeah skills I'd generally agree. I mean even look at the job market. most employers in the west barely even consider an in person application and now only go online. kinda sad for guys like us who invested a lot of time to hone are skills only to reward cowardly behind the screen behaviour but advantages are always nice when it's just you enjoying the plunders and sucks when you don't have it.

when I'm dealing with girls 18-21 they're glued to their phones. snapchat, ig etc. they're mad awkward from cold approach compared to before and super ADD. basically all the frustrating things from cold approach are amplified. That being said, I am banging more girls than i did before but that's in spite of this. but game might be moving faster. processes that would take a month to play out eg) losing interest happen in a week.

also when I cold approach like 10-20% suggest snapchat/ig instead of phone number which is highly agitating. a lot of younger players I know do this game hard. I don't know how successful they are at it. but it seems that if you want young hot girls, you might have to adjust your game accordingly. which is harder if you worked hard to establish your game having to totally relearn new shit. I had a 10 latvian 19 year old model put me on the backburner for a year who finally came over to fuck after she saw an IG video of me. was actually thinking of making a product of of 'social media game' but someone will probably already beat me to it that wants it more than me lol.

when I was doing my brief promo worker stint that I posted about there was soooooooooo many sexy girls but no one was having a good time. it was all a facad. everyone was on their phone trying to 'look' like they were having a good time for social media. then the next day everyone i knew at the club would sell the event like it was better than it really was = everyone dressed to the nines but having very little actual fun. posing with expensive drinks, outfits, local celebs etc. there was also very little mingling but then again I think it was like that before too cause most people are too afraid of rejection.

one of the things i hate about online is you're at the whim of what these companies do that constantly change their algorithms etc. and in a gynocentric society it almost always will be at the detriment of the player. so I will always have at least one foot in cold approach.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                  I believe your experience must be due to some mix of:
                  -Staying with a strategy past the point where it becomes 'obvious'/'main stream'.
                  -Seasonal swings.
                  -Geographical swings.

I would disregard online as a factor. Especially for hot girls.
                  Great points ijjjjji, i did change my target market as well, how are you doing in your neck of the woods, and what changes have you noticed.... and ijjji do you do online? and what are your experiences with it as a nightgamer??

This is the dude i challenged in bd blog, he is making the point that no changes (THIS RESPONSE MAKES ME FEEL WAY BETTER):

Well it was actually 6 girls in 4 months. I’ve been focused on other things this May. Add that to the 1 daygame girl and 6 other girls from online and that makes 13 girls in 4 months, which certainly is something to brag about. That’s 39 girls a year, which is vastly more than most men sleep with in their entire lives. But the point I’m making is that this was with minimal effort. Going out a few times a month and getting 1-2 new girls is highly efficient.
                  My numbers are consistent with guys in the manosphere who did this about 6 years ago. They had the same results: getting approximately 1 girl for every 2 or 3 nights out; nothing has really changed in that regard. Maybe some guys on the internet have become disillusioned with nightgame, but that doesn’t matter. The change in efficiency has been minimal.
                  I also wonder if my style of gaming alone vs gaming with a wing, is affecting my ratios... ^ that used to be my ratio http://www.theskillsmethod.com/what-...roach-pick-up/
                  Last edited by Skills360; 05-18-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                    yeah skills I'd generally agree. I mean even look at the job market. most employers in the west barely even consider an in person application and now only go online. kinda sad for guys like us who invested a lot of time to hone are skills only to reward cowardly behind the screen behaviour but advantages are always nice when it's just you enjoying the plunders and sucks when you don't have it.

when I'm dealing with girls 18-21 they're glued to their phones. snapchat, ig etc. they're mad awkward from cold approach compared to before and super ADD. basically all the frustrating things from cold approach are amplified. That being said, I am banging more girls than i did before but that's in spite of this. but game might be moving faster. processes that would take a month to play out eg) losing interest happen in a week.

also when I cold approach like 10-20% suggest snapchat/ig instead of phone number which is highly agitating. a lot of younger players I know do this game hard. I don't know how successful they are at it. but it seems that if you want young hot girls, you might have to adjust your game accordingly. which is harder if you worked hard to establish your game having to totally relearn new shit. I had a 10 latvian 19 year old model put me on the backburner for a year who finally came over to fuck after she saw an IG video of me. was actually thinking of making a product of of 'social media game' but someone will probably already beat me to it that wants it more than me lol.

when I was doing my brief promo worker stint that I posted about there was soooooooooo many sexy girls but no one was having a good time. it was all a facad. everyone was on their phone trying to 'look' like they were having a good time for social media. then the next day everyone i knew at the club would sell the event like it was better than it really was = everyone dressed to the nines but having very little actual fun. posing with expensive drinks, outfits, local celebs etc. there was also very little mingling but then again I think it was like that before too cause most people are too afraid of rejection.

one of the things i hate about online is you're at the whim of what these companies do that constantly change their algorithms etc. and in a gynocentric society it almost always will be at the detriment of the player. so I will always have at least one foot in cold approach.

^jack, yeah i am hooking more youngers girls (and they are pretty easy, but flakey and distracted as you said)... But i am not really attracted to them as i have gotten older, they annoy the fuck out of me, my wing gets piss at me, lol! cause i can't stand them....

I do notice that the new changes in game is snapchat, and instagram, and i may need to get more into that... If i were you i would write that book, see what happens...

Comment

Dynamics in a specific club can change over time as the type of clientele changes (e.g. more annoying guys trying to pick up girls). Perhaps that could play a part?

Another thing, you are getting older. Are you flirting with the same young girls as always? I would assume it would get more and more difficult after a certain age unless you also develop a more advanced game to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

1.- Way more fit guys than ever before.- this is probably due to youtube channels, advancement in fitness such as intermittent fasting, and myfitness pal.
                        2.- Girls are way more Distracted than they ever were before.- Every 2 freaking seconds with snapchat, or instagram etc… Adding to the already club distractions…
                        3.- Less guys pulling.- Is not unusual at the end of the night that season players that know each other and get together looking at themselves “what the fuck is happening”???
                        4.- Ubber and lift.- You lose some lays like that, women used to drive themselves or you gave them rides, which you could use as a tool to isolate and fuck…
                        5.- Tinder and the rest of the apps.- I really believe this is affecting night game
                        6.- Bunch of clubs closing down at a faster speed.
                        7.- Sausage fests are more common.
                        8.- More guys know game somewhat.(more dudes approaching and flirting)

NOT noticing this. Full disclosure i've been between Reno and Las Vegas clubs the last 10 months or so, unless something drastic changed everyplace else though, no.

However the last maybe 3-5 years I have changed my game a lot because I am getting older. Just a suggestion Skills, "fun guy" "sexy guy" when you hit a certain age isn't as effective as "I am a fuckin mind and a persona, I have insights in to your mind, I understand you and can manage your stupid little life and you can just have fun". Pulls a lot of young girls in clubs in.

Fuckin around with 35 year old chocha, trying to be fun sexy guy may be wearing thin for your age.

PLUS younger the better these days, they aren't millenials, they are fuckin milickials, all they wanna do is fuck and suck.

To the 8 points:

1. Way more fit guys makes them less rare. Biologically sure more attractive to the eye, but you are saying all club game is harder for all guys? Thats all an issue with you, being fit use to be a part of your fun sexy guy club game, and you now have more competition. For most guys this isn't an issue.

2. Yeah ya gotta workaround club chaos, plus phone distractions more and more these days it is annoying, but isn't game changing. If you hook, she will put the phone off way easier. Curiosity gambits and physical game cure this unless she is fuckin MAD in love with her phone. Thats more a daygame issue though. Girls who hit clubs use the phone as a barrier, not a social scissors. When you hook, deep eye contact, are doing the fuckin "pair bond dance" she will get a message and ignore it and put her phone away and look right back in your eyes. TRUE fuckin millenial dipshit 25 years old and fucked 1 guy in her life social media future spinster..... Nope she keeps on the phone.

3. Never really noticed other "seasoned players" most guys are pathetic morons with women, even if they get laid here and there. As I always say "im always the only pua in my zip code it seems" never see anyone do shit but get punked out by women.

4. Personally I love uber and lyft, cheaper than a cab which either one makes chicks feel way safer than getting in a guys car alone. I had a van for a while, fuckin may as well ask her if she wants to come die! . I said it in my latest course "if I wrote a book about game itd be titled "look her in the eye til she looks way first and always close with "wanna catch a cab". Dominance and then safety of those two things of course, but now its "lets call a driver" sounds classier than a cab, but its cheaper, win win.

5. Pigging. 10s fuckin 7s. Elite hottest women still demand social competition and true value. They aren't swiping right for a set of abs, you know this already Skills, or you would be banging 10s of twitter yourself with your body. Guys who are banging pleabs off tinder who are hot, could be fucking amazing chicks if they bought a nice outfit, and went to charity events and opened their mouth and talked. I am, and I aint a 10, I get 6s if I do Tinder. It is the most no brainer "dont swim in that pond unless you got fins and gils" of all time. It isn't effecting the quality women in clubs ratio at all.

6. Again maybe I aint seeing it i'm in Reno and Vegas, is this a recent thing this year?

7. All about venue, Hard Rock in Vegas for example always has been always will be sausage fest. Flip side ya got even numbers to numbers men to women OR better, even in some cheaper venues and local college clubs, because they doormen do their fuckin job and keep it good. Gonna have to change it up.

8. Competition in all this isn't direct. She just got approached by a 8 to her, who cant carry a conversation, is really weird and boring, a 6 to her approaches her who genuine makes her laugh with a stupid opener, she may say "ill NEVER fuck this 6, but hes fun to talk to", she is gonna forget the 8 entirely, he doesn't even register in her memory. 6 tried to makeout with his poorish game, she says sorry "I only date men who are taller". 6 says "thats cool but I really am loving talking to you, you are one of the coolest people i've ever met, I don't want this to end, lets just be friends, place is almost closing, I want some more drinks, lets go to my place and just talk and drink more". 30 minutes later she's BENT OVER. My wing 8 and me 6, many times.

What once was, shall be once more. (anyone gets that reference you get a cookie ).

Gun
                        How I cold approach pickup women

Comment

don't know about reno but las vegas is disney land and the one place where night game will never die.

ever notice that RSD is focusing a lot of energy there past few years?

I've had thoughts of moving there and just being a sexual slug lol.

Comment

Any given large metro area really nothing insane is gonna happen overnight.

Small town a main club might shut down, or flip side mill employing 2500 guys closes, suddenly way less guys in the smaller bars, same chicks, better ratio.

Or crazier post 9/11 not sure if any guys here remember, in field, skills might, if you had muscle, was ABSURD pussy. Sooooo no brainer if you came off protector, chicks were actually feeling that whole event. It wasn't just some news thing, they were feeling scared and vulnerable. For no reason, but people are eye roll emotional about shit thousands of miles away and all. My wing and I were both jacked at the time, couple violent real aggressive guys. We were fuckin like 2 DIMES a weekend for a month, it was like we were KISS in 1980 on tour or something without Peter and Ace ruining it haha.

But in general large venues, bigger cities, I can't imagine Nevada is the last pale light in the west of club sex or something just this year.

Something is changing for Skills, or his venues is what i'm saying.

Gun
                            How I cold approach pickup women

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                              Dynamics in a specific club can change over time as the type of clientele changes (e.g. more annoying guys trying to pick up girls). Perhaps that could play a part?

Another thing, you are getting older. Are you flirting with the same young girls as always? I would assume it would get more and more difficult after a certain age unless you also develop a more advanced game to compensate.
                              ^definetly, these were the clubs In my territory:

1.- off the hookah.- It close down
                              2.- pawshop.- change the demographic to 24 plus to 18 - 21 (so the 24 plus girls are pretty much gone)
                              3.- roof top.- It is still decent but for some reasons the crowd stop going saturdays, and move to sunday brunch (wtf)
                              4.- 316.- close down
                              5.- a new club with 3 floors, decent but the dynamics are just horrilbe.(what you explained)
                              6.- an exclusive club that my wing has (decent but more taylor to social circle than cold approach, rich people that know each other

yes we the younger girls i am actually hooking better ( i had a big drop of younger girls 2 years ago with the full beard, this year for some reason i am getting a lot more attention from younger than in the las 5 years), i was talking to an 18 year old. Remember most of the hottest guys are in that 35 plus range, as long as your fit and sexy...

Now there is a place down here were all the girls are the hottest girls 8-10s everywhere, but the clubs close at 2 am vs 4 am(in the other places)...

Again, my other player friends are younger, i am doing way better than them, and it just happened specifically this last year.... What i am going to do is try other venues and report back, but so far in every territory i have seen, same shit!

Even the flower lady (stop working in the territory when i saw her on a date she told me, my territory is horrible.)

Comment

Working...
                              X