Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or night game has gotten tougher than ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post
    Any given large metro area really nothing insane is gonna happen overnight.

Small town a main club might shut down, or flip side mill employing 2500 guys closes, suddenly way less guys in the smaller bars, same chicks, better ratio.

Or crazier post 9/11 not sure if any guys here remember, in field, skills might, if you had muscle, was ABSURD pussy. Sooooo no brainer if you came off protector, chicks were actually feeling that whole event. It wasn't just some news thing, they were feeling scared and vulnerable. For no reason, but people are eye roll emotional about shit thousands of miles away and all. My wing and I were both jacked at the time, couple violent real aggressive guys. We were fuckin like 2 DIMES a weekend for a month, it was like we were KISS in 1980 on tour or something without Peter and Ace ruining it haha.

But in general large venues, bigger cities, I can't imagine Nevada is the last pale light in the west of club sex or something just this year.

Something is changing for Skills, or his venues is what i'm saying.

Gun
    come on gun, las vegas, you know better, that is dtf central...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

NOT noticing this. Full disclosure i've been between Reno and Las Vegas clubs the last 10 months or so, unless something drastic changed everyplace else though, no.
      come on gun man, how are you going to be objective when you are in Las vegas, even sarge can go there and pull a 3 some...

However the last maybe 3-5 years I have changed my game a lot because I am getting older. Just a suggestion Skills, "fun guy" "sexy guy" when you hit a certain age isn't as effective as "I am a fuckin mind and a persona, I have insights in to your mind, I understand you and can manage your stupid little life and you can just have fun". Pulls a lot of young girls in clubs in.
      for club game fun, sexy,fun spiking emotions is what works and will always work, that is not the problem, trust me on that, and again if it was me and my style i would 100% be honest about that, is not like in 8 months, that i was out all of a sudden, i totally suck (actually the first week when i totally sucked i did pretty good)... look after my break up a year ago, all depressed, i was still pulling like crazy and i was broke as fuck, depress etc... And my boys were still pulling as well, this last months is like a club recession for all the players i know.

Fuckin around with 35 year old chocha, trying to be fun sexy guy may be wearing thin for your age.
      again, is not just me and read the above.

PLUS younger the better these days, they aren't millenials, they are fuckin milickials, all they wanna do is fuck and suck.
      At this point to be honest the girl has to bring a bit more than looks to the equation, there needs to be more of an emotional connection, vibe, chemistry to me, i am getting more picky, and i really do not want younger than 26...Needs to be a girl that i can incorporate in a rotation, come home sex, movie, cuddly, then go home etc... I can not do this with a younger than 26 girl... I wish i could translate some of the test convo. i was having with some 18 spanish (or 19 forgot her age), it was horrible, she was really into me, but she could not understand shit! She makes ma boy sarge look like Musk.

To the 8 points:

1. Way more fit guys makes them less rare. Biologically sure more attractive to the eye, but you are saying all club game is harder for all guys? Thats all an issue with you, being fit use to be a part of your fun sexy guy club game, and you now have more competition. For most guys this isn't an issue.
      In the part of South Florida were i live now, is the most attractive people there is, here there is no winter, people have money, and are very very attractive (i am in west palm beach, Donald Trump has property here, oprah, tony robbins etc...). Very rich hot white people.

2. Yeah ya gotta workaround club chaos, plus phone distractions more and more these days it is annoying, but isn't game changing. If you hook, she will put the phone off way easier. Curiosity gambits and physical game cure this unless she is fuckin MAD in love with her phone. Thats more a daygame issue though. Girls who hit clubs use the phone as a barrier, not a social scissors. When you hook, deep eye contact, are doing the fuckin "pair bond dance" she will get a message and ignore it and put her phone away and look right back in your eyes. TRUE fuckin millenial dipshit 25 years old and fucked 1 guy in her life social media future spinster..... Nope she keeps on the phone.
      Of course, Actually the phone is more a factor more on the follow up, phase, it only affects me when they want to do snapchat and ask me about it, or instagram etc... As you know i don't do social media..I want to keep that sense of mistery...

3. Never really noticed other "seasoned players" most guys are pathetic morons with women, even if they get laid here and there. As I always say "im always the only pua in my zip code it seems" never see anyone do shit but get punked out by women.
      Here the guys i know are pretty good in the 100 plus lays, acutally the biggest moron is my boy cash, and he does pretty good, he does a tucker max type game.

4. Personally I love uber and lyft, cheaper than a cab which either one makes chicks feel way safer than getting in a guys car alone. I had a van for a while, fuckin may as well ask her if she wants to come die! . I said it in my latest course "if I wrote a book about game itd be titled "look her in the eye til she looks way first and always close with "wanna catch a cab". Dominance and then safety of those two things of course, but now its "lets call a driver" sounds classier than a cab, but its cheaper, win win.
      For me is not good, for my style since at the end of the night i would take them home or they follow me and i follow them home... (most of my ons would go down that way),

5. Pigging. 10s fuckin 7s. Elite hottest women still demand social competition and true value. They aren't swiping right for a set of abs, you know this already Skills, or you would be banging 10s of twitter yourself with your body. Guys who are banging pleabs off tinder who are hot, could be fucking amazing chicks if they bought a nice outfit, and went to charity events and opened their mouth and talked. I am, and I aint a 10, I get 6s if I do Tinder. It is the most no brainer "dont swim in that pond unless you got fins and gils" of all time. It isn't effecting the quality women in clubs ratio at all.
      Yeah the club girls are extremely attractive, but down here, i do not see much availability as there used to be, which make me believe there is a shift to sites.... Even the girl i was dating(i pulled ons about a year ago) told me that she does not club and meet guys online. My 10 year ex and her friends were doing online as well.

6. Again maybe I aint seeing it i'm in Reno and Vegas, is this a recent thing this year?
      yes last couple of months, but last vegas is not a true measurement of trends...

7. All about venue, Hard Rock in Vegas for example always has been always will be sausage fest. Flip side ya got even numbers to numbers men to women OR better, even in some cheaper venues and local college clubs, because they doormen do their fuckin job and keep it good. Gonna have to change it up.
      Sausage fest don't bother me is part of the dynamics as the night goes on, but i have seen the ratios get to ridiculous levels, which is not good, no matter your skill level

8. Competition in all this isn't direct. She just got approached by a 8 to her, who cant carry a conversation, is really weird and boring, a 6 to her approaches her who genuine makes her laugh with a stupid opener, she may say "ill NEVER fuck this 6, but hes fun to talk to", she is gonna forget the 8 entirely, he doesn't even register in her memory. 6 tried to makeout with his poorish game, she says sorry "I only date men who are taller". 6 says "thats cool but I really am loving talking to you, you are one of the coolest people i've ever met, I don't want this to end, lets just be friends, place is almost closing, I want some more drinks, lets go to my place and just talk and drink more". 30 minutes later she's BENT OVER. My wing 8 and me 6, many times.

What once was, shall be once more. (anyone gets that reference you get a cookie ).

of course
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        -Staying with a strategy past the point where it becomes 'obvious'/'main stream'.
        This. Ijjji and Gun hit the nail on the head.

Based on what you've shared here on NextASF skills, it looks like you haven't changed your approach all that much. So what you're experiencing is probably similar to a business with a working model, that didn't innovate. So when the market shifted... the business no doubt collapsed from lack of demand.

In other words... it might be time to branch out of dance-floor game.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          This. Ijjji and Gun hit the nail on the head.

Based on what you've shared here on NextASF skills, it looks like you haven't changed your approach all that much. So what you're experiencing is probably similar to a business with a working model, that didn't innovate. So when the market shifted... the business no doubt collapsed from lack of demand.

In other words... it might be time to branch out of dance-floor game.

^ this is the problem with sedfast, you can not bring any topics cause they personalize it... Notice how the post is being made a referendum on "me", instead of night game, if this is the case... Last time i checked, none of the players i know, do "dance floor game".... By the way you don't even do night game last time i checked...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            By the way you don't even do night game last time i checked...

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...y-Young-Things
            http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Hold-My-Liquor
            http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...onkey-Business

EDIT: It's not "personal."

You asked in the OP... is it just me or has night game changed? So my point is... maybe... just maybe it might be you.
            “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Well, I see the seasonal swing very clearly - always did.

And I always noticed things relating to girl age! Lol, gamed a bunch of 18yos some weeks ago: Instant flashback to when I only gamed teenagers some years back. So yea, teenagers have not changed much

(Definitely, there are some things that change with girl age. Actually, one of my first observations as a newbie was the sharp rise in ONS-difficulty for me personally, starting somewhere around girl age 20-22.. and lasting until roughly age 27. I never noticed male age playing much of a role though - unlike GW post above.)
              My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...y-Young-Things
                http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...Hold-My-Liquor
                http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...onkey-Business

EDIT: It's not "personal."

You asked in the OP... is it just me or has night game changed? So my point is... maybe... just maybe it might be you.
                No, Blackdragon posted a blog on the last 10 years changes in dating, in the changes he mentioned night game, a night gamer that hang out with multiple community guys mentioned something about seeing out of 20 dudes 1 pulling consistantly...

I have met and hang out with multiple puas, and my observations matches what the anonymous blogger said...

I hang out with multiple naturals with 100 plus lays, now i noticed LATELY, the last MONTH (notice that your lay reports are almost a year old)... See i have over 50 lays in day game and i am not a day gamer, a dozen from online and i am not online gamer... You want to "Show me" how you are a night gamer by posting 3 lay report which that are older than my last "posted" lay report in sedfast, to discredit an obserbation and switch the focus on me... You bring 0 value to the discussion, and your lay reports are girls that were already into you....

anyways, since we are going to bring the focus on me, let me kill it right away, i took an 8 months break to work on my lifestyle, during that time i was dating a girl for that goal, i came out about a month ago and i have 2 girls in rotation, multiple makeouts and 2 bjs... Now i could have fucked 10000000 girls and it does not change my general view, that i see night game in MY NECK OF THE WOODs as oF TODAY is getting way harder...

now a lot of you made it about my age, my game style this and that, of course about me... When you guys should know better, that kind of annoys me a bit, actually a lot, but i should be used that shit by now, which is what i should have taken the advise of the revolutionary lifestyle design who keeps telling me to stop posting here...

Now i do appreciate this cause i kind of started thinking about if is actually my game, but then one of my friends send me this, which is exactly what ijjjjji and jack were kind of saying(thank you both), it turns out that my game zone is fucked and i need to start from 0 somewhere else(fuck my life):

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/...mOAh01oYSThJP/

bayberryhillsandy Jan 6, 2017
                i have lived in palm beach county for a dozen years now and every one of those years the city fathers, and mothers, and the chamber if commerce tell me clematis street is getting better and better every day in every way. well, it is not. fine by day and uncomfortable at evening time. about time west palm starts policing like new york city instead of chicago.

Marilee Henneberger from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                After being hassled and made to feel unsafe by various people hanging out there when I was downtown, I simply stopped going. Many homeless have serious problems and are mentally ill, addicted, anti-social and chronically unemployable. Helping them may help downtown.

Matthew Houston
                Matthew Houston from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                By "soft", do they mean ineffective at housing, or ineffective at arresting people for being homeless?

Vannessa Williams from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                GOOD. Ain't NOTHING GOOD ABOUT that place, JUST drunks, hoes, and PPL getting car jacked, robbed, killed, beat up. JS and full of minors with fake id's

Chris Wilmoth from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                What is wrong with west palms mayor, you can't shut down restaurants due to a problem with homeless people hanging out, I wish bar Louie would stay in palm beach

Mike Maddox from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Brock McSwain did y'all know about this?

Michael Horan from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Nick Frye boss man bar louie!!

Christy Aguas from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Eleanore Interdonato it's closed for good

William Mooney from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Lol I think most of that stuff will eventually close... I tried a few times when I first moved to palm beach, too many people and I didn't feel comfortable at all. Not my type of crowd at all.

Linda Somers from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Yeah Abraham Segundo I heard ...ugh

Ingrid Lee
                Ingrid Lee from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Macys gone now this. Hope the entire downtown doesnt fold

Robin Hinote from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Not Louie .

Patricia Farley from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                The article said that the businesses are eager to "resolve" the issues w/the homeless. Meaning what, move them somewhere else & hide them better? The best resolution, though? HELP THEM.

Paige Pytel from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                The real story here is how hasn't that creepy chocolate shop closed yet

Natasha Rawding from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                I've been wanting that place to go out of business for a year so I could open something up. It smells so bad and it's definitely a front for something worse \U0001f602

Natasha that's my theory too! I've literally never seen anyone in there

FlagShareLikeReply
                Carmen D'Ree Wallace
                Carmen D'Ree Wallace from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                I used to work nearby. I never once went in Bar Louie because their sidewalks by their eating tables were so disgustingly dirty that I could only guess inside housekeeping was more of the same.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Joshua Vegerano
                Joshua Vegerano from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                So many shops close down in clematis. Clematis not even that great anymore. I'm sure rent for all those business owners is super expensive and can't keep up. Clematis went down hill. You walk along the streets and see SOOO Many empty places. I would love to see thriving (small) business' there... but what can I do?

FlagShareLikeReply
                Sam Smith
                Sam Smith from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                The restaurant business is high turnover no matter when and no matter where. I'd agree that WPB has a homeless problem and that at times those folks can be very aggressive. On the other hand, I think the city of WP has done a pretty good job with downtown security.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Shantay Denise Hightower
                Shantay Denise Hightower from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                What in the world is happening to the Downtown area?

FlagShareLikeReply
                Raven Peele
                Raven Peele from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Ashley Taylor yo fav place

FlagShareLikeReply
                Ashley Taylor
                Ashley Taylor from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Nahh i go to hookah me up \U0001f602\U0001f602

FlagShareLikeReply
                Raven Peele
                You sure lol \U0001f602 seem like you hit up all the hookah places

FlagShareLikeReply
                Ashley Taylor
                Raven Peele \U0001f602\U0001f602no im loyal

FlagShareLikeReply
                Rick Christie
                Rick Christie from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                And Tin Fish closed!

FlagShareLikeReply
                Bobdc6
                Bobdc6 Jan 5, 2017
                BAC .079, OK, BAC .08, going to jail, lose license, try to destroy life, and that's with no traffic violation, just a pretext stop. Texting OK unless an accident. For some, two beers or glasses of wine puts them over, cheaper to stay home. Big negative impact on businesses that depend on alcohol sales.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Scott Babcock
                Scott Babcock from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                How a bout helping the homeless. If they let them put some real weed in the hookah maybe customers would stick around.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Gerrie Brown
                Gerrie Brown from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                And most of that area is actually not a public space...the area and land is privately owned so different social rules!!!

FlagShareLikeReply
                WordSmithPro
                WordSmithPro Jan 5, 2017
                "..was not performing up to Bar Louie standards.."

Was a regular customer until a Monday night several months ago. With several people and we were getting ready to sit down outside but the music was unbearably loud (hip hop) and was describing anal sex in graphic terms. Went to the manager and advised her of the situation and she flippantly said (in reference to the anal sex) "Why don't you try it?'

So we went to Roxy's and watched MNF and I never set foot in BL again. Glad I wasn't alone.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Loren Farmer
                Loren Farmer from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                West Palm Beach is a dump nowadays and bad for business. The owners and city council should take a look at every other city's downtown doing better then them (almost all of them) and take notes. I doubt anything will change though because of ridiculous laws and the stupidity of people running West Palm. You can also partially blame the stupidity of people re-electing a corrupt shady sheriff for 4 terms too.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Chris Wilmoth
                I love ric Bradshaw, not not west palms mayor, she needs to retire from west palm beach, she's just a creepy mayor,

FlagShareLikeReply
                Loren Farmer
                Anyone who runs for 4 terms is either in it for the money they get on the side or the power. Not to mention one of his officers shot an unarmed guy in a wheelchair and he wanted an appeal for the officer.. That's even worse then all the money this guy been stealing for years.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Vannessa Williams
                I left for good in 97, i was moved there from Kentucky at 15 had to go to twin lake's, mugged, robbed, beat up for jewelry and bc i was part of 1% WHITE, ugh and JUST got WORSE. I HATE WPB AND PBC

FlagShareLikeReply
                Janessa Reyes
                Janessa Reyes from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                clematis is garbage anyways.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Ryan Hoffman
                Ryan Hoffman from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Rent cost is too high in PBC especially near the intercostal. If you want play the fiddle you have to play the music that goes along with it. Almost every business in WPB is getting price out basically nobody can't afford to live in Donald Trump land where the high cost is in involve.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Daniel Lucas
                Daniel Lucas from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Pick them up and send them to an island.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Scotty Bsp Purdin
                Scotty Bsp Purdin from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                I'm excited to see what opens up next in those 3 locations.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Malik Leigh
                Malik Leigh from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Hahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahaahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah! Wpb deserves this. I couldn't be happier!

FlagShareLikeReply
                John Zakian
                John Zakian from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Both establishments outlasted average life span so both and Clematis are fine. The challenge will be how fast to replace. The average life is less than 2 years. The glass on Clematis remains far more than half full. When I was there the challenge was no different but there remain dedicated enterprising, cutting edge entrepreneurs to keep Clematis vibrant. Key is for city to continue embracing cutting edge

FlagShareLikeReply
                Eddie Walker
                Eddie Walker from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Weren't you the DDA director or "Czar" that lois frankel dismissed when she became mayor?

FlagShareLikeReply
                John Zakian
                Neither but irrelevant to facts

FlagShareLikeReply
                Erin Virginia
                Erin Virginia from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Soft approach to homeless people? Wow. What do they want to do instead exactly, round them up and throw them in jail for making rich snobs feel uncomfortable?

FlagShareLikeReply
                Ashley Satterfield
                Ashley Satterfield from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Right? Cause that's just making it harder for them to get off the streets in the long run

FlagShareLikeReply
                Noah Robert
                Noah Robert from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Nah, we'll just put them all on a boat.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Jaana Lehtonen Hernandez
                Jaana Lehtonen Hernandez from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Every city has this problem. \U0001f914

FlagShareLikeReply
                Joe Gulli
                Joe Gulli from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                Remove them. It's a "city problem" across this country though. They just keep shuffling them around.

FlagShareLikeReply
                Nina Grasso Anschuetz
                Nina Grasso Anschuetz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Barbara...why is everything closing?! \U0001f615

FlagShareLikeReply
                Ashley Satterfield
                How about the fact no one wants to deal with the parking and traffic downtown?

FlagShare1RalphBowmanLikeReply

Bobbi Lynn Conwell from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                There is one dominant consistent business on Clematis for nightlife seekers.

Habib Shabib Jan 5, 2017
                The downtown homeless problem is really bad. Was at Bradleys on a sunday morning and every single bench in the park by the fountain had homeless people sleeping or lingering. Sorry to be cruel, but taxpayers paid through the nose to build that park, and now taxpayers can't even use it.

Liana Nguyen from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Mia Minh whaaaa

Samantha Gayle from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                and again shocker Shan'tel Yasmine Maeola Davidson

Brina BeyondBlessed from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Ernie Pazos welp that bar louie was the worse service

Antoinette Orozco from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Can pawnshop be next. That club deserves to go.

Nortesha Tierra Diaz
                Nortesha Tierra Diaz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                I hope so too!

Hunter Hutchings from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Tin fish closed as well missed one .. downtown is constantly loosing and gaining places

Jadene Mock from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                I know I used to go there often I loved that place Im so sad.

Also forgot about Evernia Coffe House and The Bee \U0001f622

Dan Escobar from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                Syd there they go!

Brendan Reed from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                You guys might want to do a little more investigating since off the hookah is only going to be closed during renovations... do you guys actually fact check your sources?

Steve Steve from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                No, no they do not anymore. It's the Palm Beach Post's job to just regurgitate the first thing they hear.

Graham Brunk from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                You sure? The WPB location is removed from their website

Kristina Corona from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                All they've done is change the name to off the hookah. They're not actually closing.

It's a newly registered business and restaurant/nightclub name.

Mike Baz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                The city of WPB is only concerned with portraying a "cool destination city", but if you go out at night you need a Glock and a bulletproof vest.

I just bought a new bulletproof vest so I can go downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                  Well, I see the seasonal swing very clearly - always did.

And I always noticed things relating to girl age! Lol, gamed a bunch of 18yos some weeks ago: Instant flashback to when I only gamed teenagers some years back. So yea, teenagers have not changed much

(Definitely, there are some things that change with girl age. Actually, one of my first observations as a newbie was the sharp rise in ONS-difficulty for me personally, starting somewhere around girl age 20-22.. and lasting until roughly age 27. I never noticed male age playing much of a role though - unlike GW post above.)

Ijjji, yes i think is because me and you alike, are more into fitness, self care... Actually as i said i lost a bunch of young girls around 39-40, due to a full beard, as soon as i changed to the poverty beard style, i still lose some girls, till i perfected the poverty beard style, then a sharp increase in the attraction of younger girls, but as of now a days, my mind goes into "can i see her as rotation" vs "fuck or not", in other words i am more into self preservation in a girl i will waste my time with vs dick in pussy for validation, coolness factor, street credit, notice this change when i turned 42

P.s. Ijjji your post are good lately but you are too much to the point, which you could elaborate more in your posts, remember i am slow learner...If you could go more into the seasonal swing stuff please..

Comment

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/...mOAh01oYSThJP/

bayberryhillsandy Jan 6, 2017
                    i have lived in palm beach county for a dozen years now and every one of those years the city fathers, and mothers, and the chamber if commerce tell me clematis street is getting better and better every day in every way. well, it is not. fine by day and uncomfortable at evening time. about time west palm starts policing like new york city instead of chicago.

Marilee Henneberger from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                    After being hassled and made to feel unsafe by various people hanging out there when I was downtown, I simply stopped going. Many homeless have serious problems and are mentally ill, addicted, anti-social and chronically unemployable. Helping them may help downtown.

Matthew Houston
                    Matthew Houston from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                    By "soft", do they mean ineffective at housing, or ineffective at arresting people for being homeless?

GOOD. Ain't NOTHING GOOD ABOUT that place, JUST drunks, hoes, and PPL getting car jacked, robbed, killed, beat up. JS and full of minors with fake id's

What is wrong with west palms mayor, you can't shut down restaurants due to a problem with homeless people hanging out, I wish bar Louie would stay in palm beach

Mike Maddox from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Brock McSwain did y'all know about this?

Michael Horan from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Nick Frye boss man bar louie!!

Christy Aguas from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Eleanore Interdonato it's closed for good

William Mooney from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Lol I think most of that stuff will eventually close... I tried a few times when I first moved to palm beach, too many people and I didn't feel comfortable at all. Not my type of crowd at all.

Linda Somers from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Yeah Abraham Segundo I heard ...ugh

Ingrid Lee
                    Ingrid Lee from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Macys gone now this. Hope the entire downtown doesnt fold

Robin Hinote from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Not Louie .

Patricia Farley from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    The article said that the businesses are eager to "resolve" the issues w/the homeless. Meaning what, move them somewhere else & hide them better? The best resolution, though? HELP THEM.

The real story here is how hasn't that creepy chocolate shop closed yet

Natasha Rawding from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    I've been wanting that place to go out of business for a year so I could open something up. It smells so bad and it's definitely a front for something worse \U0001f602

Natasha that's my theory too! I've literally never seen anyone in there

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Carmen D'Ree Wallace
                    Carmen D'Ree Wallace from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    I used to work nearby. I never once went in Bar Louie because their sidewalks by their eating tables were so disgustingly dirty that I could only guess inside housekeeping was more of the same.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Joshua Vegerano
                    Joshua Vegerano from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    So many shops close down in clematis. Clematis not even that great anymore. I'm sure rent for all those business owners is super expensive and can't keep up. Clematis went down hill. You walk along the streets and see SOOO Many empty places. I would love to see thriving (small) business' there... but what can I do?

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Sam Smith
                    Sam Smith from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    The restaurant business is high turnover no matter when and no matter where. I'd agree that WPB has a homeless problem and that at times those folks can be very aggressive. On the other hand, I think the city of WP has done a pretty good job with downtown security.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Shantay Denise Hightower
                    Shantay Denise Hightower from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    What in the world is happening to the Downtown area?

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Raven Peele
                    Ashley Taylor yo fav place

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Ashley Taylor
                    Nahh i go to hookah me up \U0001f602\U0001f602

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Raven Peele
                    You sure lol \U0001f602 seem like you hit up all the hookah places

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Ashley Taylor
                    Raven Peele \U0001f602\U0001f602no im loyal

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Rick Christie
                    Rick Christie from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    And Tin Fish closed!

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Bobdc6
                    Bobdc6 Jan 5, 2017
                    BAC .079, OK, BAC .08, going to jail, lose license, try to destroy life, and that's with no traffic violation, just a pretext stop. Texting OK unless an accident. For some, two beers or glasses of wine puts them over, cheaper to stay home. Big negative impact on businesses that depend on alcohol sales.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Scott Babcock
                    How a bout helping the homeless. If they let them put some real weed in the hookah maybe customers would stick around.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Gerrie Brown
                    Gerrie Brown from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    And most of that area is actually not a public space...the area and land is privately owned so different social rules!!!

FlagShareLikeReply
                    WordSmithPro
                    WordSmithPro Jan 5, 2017
                    "..was not performing up to Bar Louie standards.."

Was a regular customer until a Monday night several months ago. With several people and we were getting ready to sit down outside but the music was unbearably loud (hip hop) and was describing anal sex in graphic terms. Went to the manager and advised her of the situation and she flippantly said (in reference to the anal sex) "Why don't you try it?'

So we went to Roxy's and watched MNF and I never set foot in BL again. Glad I wasn't alone.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Loren Farmer
                    West Palm Beach is a dump nowadays and bad for business. The owners and city council should take a look at every other city's downtown doing better then them (almost all of them) and take notes. I doubt anything will change though because of ridiculous laws and the stupidity of people running West Palm. You can also partially blame the stupidity of people re-electing a corrupt shady sheriff for 4 terms too.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Chris Wilmoth
                    I love ric Bradshaw, not not west palms mayor, she needs to retire from west palm beach, she's just a creepy mayor,

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Loren Farmer
                    Anyone who runs for 4 terms is either in it for the money they get on the side or the power. Not to mention one of his officers shot an unarmed guy in a wheelchair and he wanted an appeal for the officer.. That's even worse then all the money this guy been stealing for years.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Vannessa Williams
                    I left for good in 97, i was moved there from Kentucky at 15 had to go to twin lake's, mugged, robbed, beat up for jewelry and bc i was part of 1% WHITE, ugh and JUST got WORSE. I HATE WPB AND PBC

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Janessa Reyes
                    Janessa Reyes from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    clematis is garbage anyways.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Ryan Hoffman
                    Ryan Hoffman from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Rent cost is too high in PBC especially near the intercostal. If you want play the fiddle you have to play the music that goes along with it. Almost every business in WPB is getting price out basically nobody can't afford to live in Donald Trump land where the high cost is in involve.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Daniel Lucas
                    Daniel Lucas from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Pick them up and send them to an island.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Scotty Bsp Purdin
                    I'm excited to see what opens up next in those 3 locations.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Malik Leigh
                    Malik Leigh from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Hahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahaahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah! Wpb deserves this. I couldn't be happier!

FlagShareLikeReply
                    John Zakian
                    Both establishments outlasted average life span so both and Clematis are fine. The challenge will be how fast to replace. The average life is less than 2 years. The glass on Clematis remains far more than half full. When I was there the challenge was no different but there remain dedicated enterprising, cutting edge entrepreneurs to keep Clematis vibrant. Key is for city to continue embracing cutting edge

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Eddie Walker
                    Eddie Walker from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Weren't you the DDA director or "Czar" that lois frankel dismissed when she became mayor?

FlagShareLikeReply
                    John Zakian
                    Neither but irrelevant to facts

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Erin Virginia
                    Erin Virginia from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Soft approach to homeless people? Wow. What do they want to do instead exactly, round them up and throw them in jail for making rich snobs feel uncomfortable?

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Ashley Satterfield
                    Right? Cause that's just making it harder for them to get off the streets in the long run

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Noah Robert
                    Noah Robert from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Nah, we'll just put them all on a boat.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Jaana Lehtonen Hernandez
                    Jaana Lehtonen Hernandez from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Every city has this problem. \U0001f914

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Joe Gulli
                    Joe Gulli from FacebookJan 6, 2017
                    Remove them. It's a "city problem" across this country though. They just keep shuffling them around.

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Nina Grasso Anschuetz
                    Nina Grasso Anschuetz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Barbara...why is everything closing?! \U0001f615

FlagShareLikeReply
                    Ashley Satterfield
                    How about the fact no one wants to deal with the parking and traffic downtown?

FlagShare1RalphBowmanLikeReply

Bobbi Lynn Conwell from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    There is one dominant consistent business on Clematis for nightlife seekers.

Habib Shabib Jan 5, 2017
                    The downtown homeless problem is really bad. Was at Bradleys on a sunday morning and every single bench in the park by the fountain had homeless people sleeping or lingering. Sorry to be cruel, but taxpayers paid through the nose to build that park, and now taxpayers can't even use it.

Liana Nguyen from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Mia Minh whaaaa

Samantha Gayle from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    and again shocker Shan'tel Yasmine Maeola Davidson

Brina BeyondBlessed from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Ernie Pazos welp that bar louie was the worse service

Antoinette Orozco from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Can pawnshop be next. That club deserves to go.

Nortesha Tierra Diaz
                    Nortesha Tierra Diaz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    I hope so too!

Tin fish closed as well missed one .. downtown is constantly loosing and gaining places

Jadene Mock from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    I know I used to go there often I loved that place Im so sad.

Also forgot about Evernia Coffe House and The Bee \U0001f622

Dan Escobar from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    Syd there they go!

Brendan Reed from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    You guys might want to do a little more investigating since off the hookah is only going to be closed during renovations... do you guys actually fact check your sources?

Steve Steve from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    No, no they do not anymore. It's the Palm Beach Post's job to just regurgitate the first thing they hear.

Graham Brunk from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    You sure? The WPB location is removed from their website

Kristina Corona from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    All they've done is change the name to off the hookah. They're not actually closing.

It's a newly registered business and restaurant/nightclub name.

Mike Baz from FacebookJan 5, 2017
                    The city of WPB is only concerned with portraying a "cool destination city", but if you go out at night you need a Glock and a bulletproof vest.

I just bought a new bulletproof vest so I can go downtown.
                    This all points to Palm Beach Country going through a particular issue. Contrast this to downtown LA where they're gradually expanding gentrification block by block and high quality night life options are growing exponentially, 10 years ago there was hardly a worthwhile venue there and you didn't want to walk two blocks without backup after dark, and now its popping off with hot girls spilling into the streets at 2am. Each individual area will ebb and flow.

You want to be careful about extrapolating information beyond its boundaries. If Palm Beach county is going through a homeless and criminal problem that's running people away from certain club areas, that's its own thing. This is not an indication of the US as a whole, not even close.

The above definitely points to your area going through a down-cycle though, it definitely sounds like there are environmental factors reducing the effectiveness of club game in your particular area at this particular point in time. I'm with Jack, try some other places like Ft Lauderdale, or head to different parts of Miami, there are several club areas man, and you have South Beach right there, the fucking Mecca. Some friends were over there for WMC in March and fucked a different girl (or more) every day.

Comment

P.s. Ijjji your post are good lately but you are too much to the point, which you could elaborate more in your posts, remember i am slow learner...If you could go more into the seasonal swing stuff please..
                      Flattery shall get you nowhere On a more serious note, Im down with an injury that creates some pain when I type, so most of my post will be short for a while. Sorry. Seasonal, is the basic 'start of a new school year' peak, the pre X-mas mini-peak.. spring/summer not so much with exception of tourists (tourists/travelers are SUCH sluts, and its infectious lol). There is also the underlying cycle of the sun (vitamin d highs and winter depression later on). On a completely unscientific note, based only on personal observation - there is a monthly cycle too! Girls around here are hornier and party more early in the month, or so it seems! (I have a pet theory involving menstrual cycle sync'ing & contraception pills. There is also the timing of pay days. And the whole 'blank slate' thing (from sex and the city? and horoscope?) with a new month starting..)
                      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

You want to be careful about extrapolating information beyond its boundaries. If Palm Beach county is going through a homeless and criminal problem that's running people away from certain club areas, that's its own thing. This is not an indication of the US as a whole, not even close.
                        ^ point taken, and this is exactly the goal of the post, unfortunately ft. lauderdale and miami, not options at the moment, since i am dealing with a new local biz that i am running(real estate), i guess, i will have to definitely move south, which is a shame... (I do not date girls more than 20 minutes away)

Or shop around in other west palm beach areas, this will definitely destroy my results.. since i have to start from 0, but i rather do this than keep wasting my time...

The 3rd option may be do online...

Comment

^ point taken, and this is exactly the goal of the post, unfortunately ft. lauderdale and miami, not options at the moment, since i am dealing with a new local biz that i am running(real estate), i guess, i will have to definitely move south, which is a shame...

Or shop around in other west palm beach areas, this will definitely will destroy my results.. since i have to start from 0, but i rather do this that waste my time...
                          Yeah, clearly the logistics have shifted big time county-wide due to things entirely out of your control. This is a real documented thing in your area.

Along with seeking out the types of venues you know exactly how to play to, I'd also be open to a degree of adaptability. Adaptability = highest level of survival strength possible. The number of pussies needing dicks certainly hasn't changed in your area. So maybe day game or bar game where you can just chill and talk to a girl like an enlightened 40-something adult who's cool about sex, or go-about-your-day game (chatting up cute girls you happen come in contact with while you're doing other things, getting number), with an openness to 3-day (sooner if possible) pacing with some quicker lunch/coffee meets are thrown in on work days to get "date numbers" out of the way, an online profile running in the background like a fishing line getting whatever it gets, etc etc.

You can incorporate/field test new types of games (IE adapt) along with chasing the venues where what you already know works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                            Yeah, clearly the logistics have shifted big time county-wide due to things entirely out of your control. This is a real documented thing in your area.

Along with seeking out the types of venues you know exactly how to play to, I'd also be open to a degree of adaptability. Adaptability = highest level of survival strength possible. The number of pussies needing dicks certainly hasn't changed in your area. So maybe day game or bar game where you can just chill and talk to a girl like an enlightened 40-something adult who's cool about sex, or go-about-your-day game (chatting up cute girls you happen come in contact with while you're doing other things, getting number), with an openness to 3-day (sooner if possible) pacing with some quicker lunch/coffee meets are thrown in on work days to get "date numbers" out of the way, an online profile running in the background like a fishing line getting whatever it gets, etc etc.

You can incorporate/field test new types of games (IE adapt) along with chasing the venues where what you already know works best for you.
                            Don't get what you got downvoted, anyways, pe there are couple of game school of thoughts, that i am debating

one says: adapt (you, Bacchus etc..)

Other ones says play to your strengths (cobi) http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...ing-ACCEPTANCE

A good question would be changing totally styles and doing a make over, after me trying everything for years what i do now has giving me the best results vs taking a risk adapt and see what happens...

which one would yield better efficiency,

Happened to me just recently in real estate when i tried doing print marketing vs cold calling...

me trying to learn and do print media did not work...

When i adapted cold calling to real estate (which is my strength) unbelievable fast results...

But i am thinking about some changes:

- go to older type venues

- Travel via train to broward and miami and stay over (this will affect my profit margins in biz)

-do day game on Sundays with the brunch style, but a lot of drinking going on and i don't drink, is going to be awkward

-get another main, and suck it up to buy time till shit gets better (iaaaaaaaaaackss that shit did not work for me, the last 8 months).- But now i get why thin man/money matteo/even blackdragon are rich lol, going mono definitely can help you make WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more money, due to all attention goes to focus money making...

Comment

-get another main, and suck it up to buy time till shit gets better (iaaaaaaaaaackss that shit did not work for me, the last 8 months).- But now i get why thin man/money matteo/even blackdragon are rich lol, going mono definitely can help you make WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more money, due to all attention goes to focus money making...
                              How did it not work? You got 8 months of focus and good sex, that's a success. Typical serial mono time, just set your expectations there and lock in the next one.

Do you not come across hot girls every day as you go about your day where you think "I'd totally like to fuck her?" I don't see how its that hard to start asking them if they're single, getting a number, run some text game which you're good at, meet for drink near yours or hers, and fuck. That's the busy working man's game a lot of girls are expecting. You find them and fit in them in where you can as you're doing your real estate thing.

Definitely keep doing your thing. . but man it wouldn't hurt to have a game that works directly alongside a business focused life.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
                                How did it not work? You got 8 months of focus and good sex, that's a success. Typical serial mono time, just set your expectations there and lock in the next one.

Do you not come across hot girls every day as you go about your day where you think "I'd totally like to fuck her?" I don't see how its that hard to start asking them if they're single, getting a number, run some text game which you're good at, meet for drink near yours or hers, and fuck. That's the busy working man's game a lot of girls are expecting. You find them and fit in them in where you can as you're doing your real estate thing.

Definitely keep doing your thing. . but man it wouldn't hurt to have a game that works directly alongside a business focused life.
                                This is exactly what happened:

“Now, how about for the untamed man?
                                Well, the untamed man has a relatively shorter relationship progression cycle. His goes like this:
                                Beginning (blissful) Taming attempts (annoying) End (relieving)
                                His is so much shorter because once the woman starts trying to tame him, he gets annoyed at the constant drama, and, typically, ends the relationship himself without the problems tamed men encounter.
                                However, the untamed man can also struggle through the taming attempts, resisting them and countering them, and eventually he ends up encountering the same cold withdrawal-style behavior when his girlfriend realizes she can’t get what she wants from him, though for different reasons.
                                Women get cold as they bore of the tamed man and resent him for relinquishing his ability to attract them, but they enter auto-rejection with untamed men for being unable to get the kind of capitulation they were working for.”

http://www.girlschase.com/content/kn...hen-break-girl

as i started working on the biz, she increased the drama out of the blue, when she started to try to "move in togheter" and i refused, drama went to all time high, that is comming from a 10 year relationship with 0 to minimal drama, till the end, you remember to this one... Once she "hit me" in the mouth as i went to buy a printer, i dropped her off and hard nexted... Now you did warned me in pm lol

Comment

Working...
                                X