Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or night game has gotten tougher than ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    This is exactly what happened:

“Now, how about for the untamed man?
    Well, the untamed man has a relatively shorter relationship progression cycle. His goes like this:
    Beginning (blissful) Taming attempts (annoying) End (relieving)
    His is so much shorter because once the woman starts trying to tame him, he gets annoyed at the constant drama, and, typically, ends the relationship himself without the problems tamed men encounter.
    However, the untamed man can also struggle through the taming attempts, resisting them and countering them, and eventually he ends up encountering the same cold withdrawal-style behavior when his girlfriend realizes she can’t get what she wants from him, though for different reasons.
    Women get cold as they bore of the tamed man and resent him for relinquishing his ability to attract them, but they enter auto-rejection with untamed men for being unable to get the kind of capitulation they were working for.”

http://www.girlschase.com/content/kn...hen-break-girl

as i started working on the biz, she increased the drama out of the blue, when she started to try to "move in togheter" and i refused, drama went to all time high, that is comming from a 10 year relationship with 0 to minimal drama, till the end, you remember to this one... Once she "hit me" in the mouth as i went to buy a printer, i dropped her off and hard nexted... Now you did warned me in pm lol
    Haha. That cycle is right but you screen/game to manage that stuff. . the trick is to end things before it ever gets to the point of resentment, thus screening for a girl that hangs in there most compatibly. You coupled up too early.

If you couple up quick, you gotta be ready to end quick and move on when the red flags go up.

Comment

To get back on topic, based on the last 10 year trends i will post some of the other nightgamers views:

seducer named Mike:

"RE Nightgame – I’m not sure it’s any more of a sausage fest than it’s always been. I’ve only been going out for the last 5 years, but even Mystery talked about lack of women at clubs back in the late 90’s.
      The real problem is the skillset required to generate results. When The Game came out, all they talked about was number closes because phone numbers weren’t so flaky.
      Nowadays, good luck. You have to go for the pull to prevent a flake. Blame Tinder, Instagram, whatever. People now are just flakier.
      And pulling isn’t easy. I only pull sporadically. Out of a group of 20-30 pickup guys, I only know 1 who pulls consistently, and he’s an assistant for one of the major dating companies.
      IMHO, that’s a terrible system – 1 out of 20 who can get consistent results.
      Night game is just challenging. Women are on guard, so you have to open many girls to find someone who’s receptive. Once you find her, her friends have to be conducive to her getting picked up. Even if you succeed at 1 and 2, you better have logistics handled so you can continue spending time with the girl.
      I still think night game can be extremely rewarding, but online dating and day game can be dramatically more efficient."

ma nigga pob:

"My current guess is that nightgame and even online are becoming a type of social game.
      Just think about it: everything is social these days. Every dating app features some kind of social or sharing feature (like instagram integration), every new club features some kind of photo/video sharing (live or through a website) and you can check-in and share your life whenever you go.
      Google and Apple have built-in softwares that transform our smartphones into a life recording machine. I’ll not even mention Snapchat.
      We’ll sure have to adapt to these new realities and proceed acordingly OR be left for dead. Want some real life evidence?
      Posted a picture of my kitchen countertop (yes, the countertop) yesterday on instagram live and instantly got a message from a FB wanting to meet me. Five days ago posted another one of a big soup cook (no kidding!) and got 3 instant messages – one from a MLTR, one from a FB and another one from a distant fling who was ignoring me on whats app.
      Times are sure changing."

This is a player named dan, ironically me and him had a bit of a disagreement though he actually does my same style of game and the results i used to get:

"I love that some men are under the impression that nightgame is “harder” or “inefficient”.
      It’s so easy, and so fast. It’s only difficult for the first year, or until your approach anxiety is totally handled.
      The idea that you even need much “game” is absurd. This year I’ve pulled ~6 girls home from bars, and I don’t even go out that often. I get laid about 1/2 or 1/3 times I go out.
      All you have to do is look good and walk around looking for girls that seem available. When you see one, just touch her and talk to her for a few minutes and then ask her to come home with you directly. The last 3 times I got laid this year happened that way, with young, attractive women who were out with their friends or by themselves.
      Night game will always be the most efficient way to get laid after Tinder and dating apps. No one can get as many girls from daygame as quickly as I can get girls from bars (clubs are another story, don’t go to clubs).
      But as long as the myth persists, it’ll be even easier for the guys that put in the work."

and once i challenged him on his results, he said this:

"Well it was actually 6 girls in 4 months. I’ve been focused on other things this May. Add that to the 1 daygame girl and 6 other girls from online and that makes 13 girls in 4 months, which certainly is something to brag about. That’s 39 girls a year, which is vastly more than most men sleep with in their entire lives. But the point I’m making is that this was with minimal effort. Going out a few times a month and getting 1-2 new girls is highly efficient.
      My numbers are consistent with guys in the manosphere who did this about 6 years ago. They had the same results: getting approximately 1 girl for every 2 or 3 nights out; nothing has really changed in that regard. Maybe some guys on the internet have become disillusioned with nightgame, but that doesn’t matter. The change in efficiency has been minimal."
      ^ i do not believe Dan is talking shit! since the ratios sound about right....

Left out the kj quotes of people that are not nightgamers...

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2017/...ears/#comments
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post
        If you couple up quick, you gotta be ready to end quick and move on when the red flags go up.
        Easy come easy go...

Comment

multiple community guys mentioned something about seeing out of 20 dudes 1 pulling consistantly...
          That leads me to believe that the other 19 "PUA's" aren't up to snuff with their game.

I hang out with multiple naturals with 100 plus lays,
          Oh like the guy you talked about who only gets lays from online... and can't hook in-field to save his life

now i noticed LATELY, the last MONTH (notice that your lay reports are almost a year old)... See i have over 50 lays in day game and i am not a day gamer, a dozen from online and i am not online gamer... You want to "Show me" how you are a night gamer by posting 3 lay report which that are older than my last "posted" lay report in sedfast, to discredit an obserbation and switch the focus on me...
          Well in case you haven't noticed... I haven't been that active on NextASF lately. That's cause I didn't have time during the school semester... with exams and all that.

Plus the forum was kind of dead for a long stretch. Now that does not mean in any way shape or form that I'm not still pulling ass. (I got laid yesterday in fact... report coming soon.) I just haven't been writing about it much. But of course the members on the private chat are kept up to date with my shenanigans. And also I'm not trying to "show you" how I am a night-gamer, I simply disproved your false assertion that I don't do night-game.

You bring 0 value to the discussion, and your lay reports are girls that were already into you....
          Ha... this looks like projection. How are you gonna tell a guy who does verbal game that all his girls were already into him. Hilarious.

anyways, since we are going to bring the focus on me, let me kill it right away, i took an 8 months break to work on my lifestyle, during that time i was dating a girl for that goal, i came out about a month ago and i have 2 girls in rotation, multiple makeouts and 2 bjs... Now i could have fucked 10000000 girls and it does not change my general view, that i see night game in MY NECK OF THE WOODs as oF TODAY is getting way harder...
          Two girls in rotation is nice. Props.

now a lot of you made it about my age, my game style this and that, of course about me... When you guys should know better, that kind of annoys me a bit, actually a lot, but i should be used that shit by now, which is what i should have taken the advise of the revolutionary lifestyle design who keeps telling me to stop posting here...
          Calm the fuck down.

This is what happens in EVERY thread where a member asks a question. Experienced posters respond by asking questions about their game style, then suggest they make changes here and there. That's what I and others have done, now you can go through my posts in this thread again and you'll see that I didn't mention your age.
          ďYou know I canít hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shitĒ

Comment

I don't think that coupling up during down seasons is the answer either.

women are like the ocean. the tide could be calm but you ever know when the next storm will hit. putting yourself into artificial scarcity as a technique to do other things sounds risky.

to me the wild and the jungle is the only true 'stability' there is. It's hard to tell who to trust in these matters though because a lot of people also pump themselves up to believe their own bullshit in a self-serving feedback loop.

Comment

What the fuck? I wrote about this just a few months ago:

http://www.pua-zone.com/forum/nextas...me-has-changed

People still don't want to accept that it has changed. Most of these were already documented there lol.
              All topics directly related to seduction, sex, and female psychology.
              -Supernova

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                That leads me to believe that the other 19 "PUA's" aren't up to snuff with their game.
                Okay, or it could be that maybe night game in general is harder today, which is the point of the post, to see if night game has gotten harder or not... If 19 people know seduction and 1 gets laid then that is a pathetic reflection on the community.

Oh like the guy you talked about who only gets lays from online... and can't hook in-field to save his life
                Go re-read the post, he is a COMMUNITY guy and not a natural... And he did better the second week, he is improving, but again he is not a natural, he is a community dude.

Well in case you haven't noticed... I haven't been that active on NextASF lately. That's cause I didn't have time during the school semester... with exams and all that.

Plus the forum was kind of dead for a long stretch. Now that does not mean in any way shape or form that I'm not still pulling ass. (I got laid yesterday in fact... report coming soon.) I just haven't been writing about it much. But of course the members on the private chat are kept up to date with my shenanigans. And also I'm not trying to "show you" how I am a night-gamer, I simply disproved your false assertion that I don't do night-game.
                You are constantly talking about "day game", and you imply in your response that what has work for me and still works for me does not work due to "innovation of game" aka mental masturbation, i have a problem when i ask a practical question (and i may be wrong 100% on my assumption of clubs getting tougher in my area) But when the answer is "innovation of game" it rubs me the wrong way, cause that is pure mental masturbation, so i apologize if i came hard on you, but you have a history that when discussing a topic, you come out with due bubble, fractonation, and do this and that, which has nothing to do with nothing... If you noticed the dude that i quoted that in the bd blog fuck 37 girls this year, does exactly my style of game.

Ha... this looks like projection. How are you gonna tell a guy who does verbal game that all his girls were already into him. Hilarious.
                oh boy, i read 2 of the reports, and the girls were into you based on what i read, you just did not fuck it up and moved things forward...

Two girls in rotation is nice. Props.
                Actually is not nice, cause those are from the retirement pussy pension (no new girls), but thanks!

Calm the fuck down.

This is what happens in EVERY thread where a member asks a question. Experienced posters respond by asking questions about their game style, then suggest they make changes here and there. That's what I and others have done, now you can go through my posts in this thread again and you'll see that I didn't mention your age.
                I was not singling you out, i was talking about in general cause i notice that was the direction of the post... I come with a concern, or question, or observation... They subcommunicate, "is your game" and that shit! pisses me off....

Now in fairness to you and the forum, sometimes as you notice (ijjji, pe and all of you have it right), you maybe going through a bad game streak (due to ______ fill in the blank factor) and we tend to backward rationalize, look for evidence of our flawed assumption, or look for excuses... (funny enough this is a trend that i am guilty off, usually after break ups)....

Now my problem is that some posters annoy the fuck out of me when they go game game game... If you noticed ijjjji, pe, Jack they were like "uhmm dude be careful in make flawed assumptions, it may be the territory, or it may be out of season etc..., and here is why? you have to be careful taking the brainwashing of online guys is getting to you dude, wake up, which is true i am reading too much of bd and revolution, which are online dudes, it may be influencing my flawed assumptions, and i am guilty.... What annoys me is the "dude your game is wack" "innovation crap" that really pisses me off, and again i don't think that is your intention or anybody else, is just annoys the fuck out of me the "innovation" crap cause i know is crap.... Anyways, i am done with the subject, bottom line is i need to change either territories, or change areas, and i am working on both.... Also a month after a relationship i should not be jumping to conclusions this fast...

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                  I don't think that coupling up during down seasons is the answer either.

women are like the ocean. the tide could be calm but you ever know when the next storm will hit. putting yourself into artificial scarcity as a technique to do other things sounds risky.

to me the wild and the jungle is the only true 'stability' there is. It's hard to tell who to trust in these matters though because a lot of people also pump themselves up to believe their own bullshit in a self-serving feedback loop.
                  Well right now my goal is not "new notches" but more "money making, biz, lifestyle" ... So it is not a "scarcity decision" but a "biz decision".. Dude i have a "retirement pussy pension" were i do not have to go out to get pussy ever again, i can just ping the hundres of girls i have fucked in the past, and get laid like that....

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova View Post
                    What the fuck? I wrote about this just a few months ago:

http://www.pua-zone.com/forum/nextas...me-has-changed

People still don't want to accept that it has changed. Most of these were already documented there lol.
                    And this is what worries me to man, we are becoming like cult no different than the republican party, or the catholic church etc...

We sometimes need to question shit! i will re-read that whole post (i forgot about it, fuuuuuuuuuuck) and give you my thoughts... Also some of the best nightgamers old schoolers are in Europe and other countries, which is unfortunate...

Comment

Night game has changed - of course it has. The world changes - things never stays the same, which is why the ability to calibrate to those changes is key. The only way to practice that skill is by traveling, trying to seduce women in different clubs, different types of clubs, different types of venues, different cities, different countries, different continent. This way you are prepared to calibrate to the changes.

That said I would not say it has gotten any tougher.

But a different approach has been required. In your case skills, I have to agree with you that dancefloor seduction has gotten way tougher, which is why most good nightgamers has switched to verbals. I am not saying that it isn't doable, I am just saying that for many social reasons, dancefloor game is simply not that efficient anymore. I can make an in depth post post/reply about this, but it seems to me that you have so far made up your mind about the issue.

To me your problems are pretty obvious.

-Teevster
                      Last edited by Teevster; 05-21-2017, 11:57 PM.
                      Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
                      - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                      - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

yeah imagine going back 15 years with your current skillset but everyone else would be the same.
                        You'd KILL.

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
                          But a different approach has been required. In your case skills, I have to agree with you that dancefloor seduction has gotten way tougher, which is why most good nightgamers has switched to verbals. I am not saying that it isn't doable, I am just saying that for many social reasons, dancefloor game is simply not that efficient anymore. I can make an in depth post post/reply about this, but it seems to me that you have so far made up your mind about the issue.

To me your problems is pretty obvious.

-Teevster
                          I never said "Dance floor seduction" has gotten tougher. I said "night game" in general has Gotten tougher (my natural friends and puas i know don't do dance floor game) read supernova link, Actually i was having this discussion with a natural last night, and he told me that my approach is still superior (he does verbal)... I mean i sound like a broken record, and you guys keep going back to something that is not true... My dance floor game works the same as has always worked... (actually a bit better due to experience)..

What has change is the "number of women out" "the choices"... Wayyyyy fewer women out... Which makes it tougher due to "more amount of work" to find the women.... Nothing to do with anything else, as i said the "verbal" stuff is mental masturbation. And this is exactly what pisses me off about the forum and the innovation, different skill set, and the rest of the mental masturbation...

Second thing, is you have to go more for Ons, as someone mentioned vs. day 2....

Third thing that my natural friend pointed out, is that your goal is ons, at this point in my life my goal is not "ons", i do not like per se "ons", but more of the pe type approach of designing the type of lay and experience i want. ( i know it sounds gay but it is how i feel)... Eventually as you get older you will understand better this,(don't worry you have a long way to go to get that point.)

by the way the verbal stuff is also bs, this is the method i follow and teach (and this guy is getting the same results i used to get):

"Itís so easy, and so fast. Itís only difficult for the first year, or until your approach anxiety is totally handled.
                          The idea that you even need much ďgameĒ is absurd. This year Iíve pulled ~6 girls home from bars, and I donít even go out that often. I get laid about 1/2 or 1/3 times I go out.
                          All you have to do is look good and walk around looking for girls that seem available. When you see one, just touch her and talk to her for a few minutes and then ask her to come home with you directly. The last 3 times I got laid this year happened that way, with young, attractive women who were out with their friends or by themselves.
                          Night game will always be the most efficient way to get laid after Tinder and dating apps. No one can get as many girls from daygame as quickly as I can get girls from bars (clubs are another story, donít go to clubs).
                          But as long as the myth persists, itíll be even easier for the guys that put in the work."

But if you like so i can prove to you that is totally bs, i will go out a night, and do exactly your "sex talk" approach, which anyways i already do...

Comment

I never said "Dance floor seduction" has gotten tougher.
                            No you did not. This was my own observation. I did pull from the dancefloor last night - but usually I find my results from it to be inconsistent compared to say 2010-2012. I have discovered that verbals gives me way more consistence these days... like way more. I can discuss why if desired. This response will be long so I will save this for another post.

I said "night game" in general has Gotten tougher (my natural friends and puas i know don't do dance floor game) read supernova link,
                            Well your so-called natural friends and PUA's I don't know about may say that, but know that many good seducers like Sparxx, pureevil, Bacchus (who does a lot of good nightgame too), Pelusita, Cosy, Hector, Grand Pooba (the 2 last are from Girlschase) and many others do not seem to share those opinions. But let us not make this a battle of "who has the most people agreeing with me" type of game. It is childish, let us rather discuss this logically, and break down why we both have different observations and instead share in field observations.

Actually i was having this discussion with a natural last night, and he told me that my approach is still superior (he does verbal)... I mean i sound like a broken record, and you guys keep going back to something that is not true... My dance floor game works the same as has always worked... (actually a bit better due to experience)..
                            I must admit it is hard to make sense of your post, especially your intentions behind it - why would anyone who gets laid two times per week end (for example) claim night game is getting harder? Sure I am not saying one cannot do that, it just does not make much sense. But if your skills are still sharp and your still pulling, then I am happy for you.

What has change is the "number of women out" "the choices"... Wayyyyy fewer women out...
                            Yes this is a real problem indeed. But not a big one really. As long as you have tight game and there are at least 3-5 hot women in the venue you basically have high chances of getting your dick wet. This is at least our philosophy. We don't care about how many guys there are in the venue. We play on a different league - they are just "things" the floats in the venue... they are like decorations... they make up the way the venue look, but they don't affect my seductions that much.

But I agree, the more girls, the easier. You have more room for failure and you feel less pressure. I will not disagree with that.

However you mentioned (and correct me if I am wrong) in SargeMaximus' fashion thread that you did not frequent high end venues, and preferred venues with free entrances and no dresscode - i.e. the typical meat market venues that are more laidback. Those venues are dying, all of those that I have frequented lately has turned into sausage fests - which is why I never go to such venues anymore. High end/cool clubs are packed with hot women. Yes those clubs are more expensive, but just drink less or even better - stop drinking and that should not be a problem. Women in those venues are hotter hence more K-selective and usually have higher market value (or they think/know they have a high one). Hence no freebies - they have higher shields and have high standards for who they fuck. Again, girls do not go to these venues just to get a dick when they are ovulating (i.e. no freebies) but that does not mean you cannot not induce a craving. With good seduction skills that should not be an issue.

And then you have gaybars. These are often packed with women - often more than your typical meat market.

The reason those "free entrance" market places are dying is because those places used to be the places where women went to get dick. It was a lot of fun back in the days... to deal with those venues. Yes there were lots of competition and cockblocks in addition to shitloads of wildcards, but damn lots of "ready to go" women. Nowadays, women can solve their immediate sexual cravings through Tinder, whereas back in the days, it was the meatmarket clubs that would serve them some fresh stranger dick. The high end venues and the "cool places" do not compete with Tinder as they play in different markets. The latter plays in the "status market" and not the sexual market - as you will see rather few people hook up there. But wherever there are are girls, you can seduce them and break the market rules. This is what seduction is all about.

So yes it is true, there are very few "freebies" left, and those that still exist - often (but not necessarily) average looking women have like 5 guys chasing them throughout the night. The hot ones who do not seem like easy catches are usually left alone - and this is where you come in.

Which makes it tougher due to "more amount of work" to find the women.... Nothing to do with anything else, as i said the "verbal" stuff is mental masturbation. And this is exactly what pisses me off about the forum and the innovation, different skill set, and the rest of the mental masturbation...
                            Based on what you are writing (and again correct me if I am wrong), you seem to stick to your old market. You don't seem open to go to other cities (just for a week end) to truly test the validity of your observations. You may consider trying out new clubs and new types of venues within your city as well.

Second thing, is you have to go more for Ons, as someone mentioned vs. day 2....
                            Oh absolutely! but hasn't this always been the case? It is common knowledge that getting (legit) phone numbers from club game is harder and that it is easier to go for the kill the same night.

Third thing that my natural friend pointed out, is that your goal is ons, at this point in my life my goal is not "ons", i do not like per se "ons", but more of the pe type approach of designing the type of lay and experience i want. ( i know it sounds gay but it is how i feel)... Eventually as you get older you will understand better this,(don't worry you have a long way to go to get that point.)
                            This is a fair point. What ever floats your boat. But nightgame is the place where ONS' is the norm. If you want day2's with quality women, then daygame may be the thing for you. If you just want to get your rocks off and want to fuck average women and damaged goods, online may be the thing too - a combination may be ideal!

That said I have gotten some solid phone numbers and even facebook closes (!) that has led to lays. I actually prefer facebook closes to phone numbers because you can chat more intensively on facebook - hence amp her up with ease. But none of this "contact info" closes, have been solid as a result of dance floor seductions, mind you. All verbals.

by the way the verbal stuff is also bs, this is the method i follow and teach (and this guy is getting the same results i used to get):
                            Well you are free to have the opinion you want, but I am happy with my approx 1/5 in average meet-to-lay ratio with hot girls. The BS is serving me well. Your points are far from convincing. I can make another post about why I believe verbal is the thing these days in club game. This reply will be long enough as it is.

"Itís so easy, and so fast. Itís only difficult for the first year, or until your approach anxiety is totally handled.
                            Well if it was so easy, and only took 1 year, how come guys not only in the community but in general hook up so rarely? I am not referring to the once in a while freebie. Maybe I am totally asperger or born with terrible social skills, but I personally never found it to be easy to pull girls from clubs. It took me way more than a year of practice to become consistent a pulling.

Curing approach anxietty? How? You can sure remove some of it, or learn how to cope with it. But getting rid of it as "totally handled" is not doable, and if your friend happens to have found a cure, I am sure many clinical therapist would be interested in having a chat with him.

I have met many guys who claims that "just be genuine"(TM), "just be natural"(TM), "it is all about state"(TM), "getting laid is easy"(TM) and "people hook up all the time, no need for anything fancy if you want to bang hot girls, consistently"(TM) have all one thing in common: they all sucked donkey balls in field.

Additionally, if it was so easy - why do guys suck so hard in clubs? Something here does not add up. Women do not R-select to such a degree, even those with lower market value (and who are aware of it) - they don't pick a partner just based on the fact that he has the balls to approach (and escalate and lead). This is not how women work. Biologically, this makes literally zero sense what-so-ever. Every hook up involves a risk for their security in addition to a risk for pregnancy. Just jumping into a guys arm based "no approach anxiety" makes no sense:
                            - Based on sociological observations: why don't more men get laid in clubs (even back in the days?)
                            - Based on evolutionary biological perspectives - sexual selection
                            - Based on a pick up perspective...

But apparently, if we read on things may start making more sense:

The idea that you even need much ďgameĒ is absurd. This year Iíve pulled ~6 girls home from bars, and I donít even go out that often.
                            I get laid about 1/2 or 1/3 times
                            I go out.
                            All you have to do is look good and walk around looking for girls that seem available
                            So basically, a guy makes hardcore claims on night game, based on 6 observations? That's what I do on a monthly basis (more or less - depending on how much I go out etc) and I only go out in the week end more or less.

Additionally, I am into this to get hot girls, the girls I desire, not the first one that seems available. I am not saying I wouldn't capitalize on a girl giving me approach invitations - I just don't rely on it. I go for the girls I want - and if she is easily available, that's just an awesome bonus. That said, when I haven't been out in a while - like 2 weeks (exams etc), I may lower my standards in order to ramp up some momentum.

But it is true, that your friend is getting a harder time getting laid if this is his strategy. Because the venues where you find those "ovulating girls" have died out (because of online) and because those girls now, hook up on Tinder instead. I am glad everything is starting to make sense for me.

Maybe the "get an ovulating freebie" type of nightgame has gotten tougher? in which case I may agree. But if you are looking for quality women irrelevant of where they are in terms of horniness (because if you are a good seducer - changing her mood from social isn't that hard of a deal - especially now that women in general have far less ASD than back in the days - you never read whiny posts about LMR anymore on forums, haven't you noticed? ASD is almost not a big subject on forums anymore either).

When you see one, just touch her and talk to her for a few minutes and then ask her to come home with you directly. The last 3 times I got laid this year happened that way, with young, attractive women who were out with their friends or by themselves.
                            I kind of agree here. I don't think it is just all about "approach" and "escalating", even in the case of "easy targets" - because one needs to know how to escalate properly, which very few men do. You may also consider that a decent approach may be key too (to not creep her out). And - logistical knowledge. Many guys fucks up here. Again women rarely R-select that badly. Maybe if she has low market value (or thinks she has low market value - which makes her LSE if she is hot, which may actually make her low value in my eyes) and is super horny (or very liberated) she may do such a thing.

Oh and let us not forget the big one here which so many guys struggle with... spotting female approach invitations. So many guys get them but fails to really see them. This is especially hard with hot women (who knows they have a high market value - not saying hot girls necessarily are harder, but many are because they are aware of their high market value) who's approach invitations are WAY MORE subtle. The guy you are referring to seems to have at least a decent amount of experience (and this is something you primarily learn from experience) and basically just not realizing the work he has put into it and taking a "winners perspective". The other possible explanation here is that he is a natural or a semi-natural.

But I agree - you don't need a shitload of fancy verbals based on neuro-semantics and approaches that are sickly calibrated if one wants to get laid... occasionally... (as in 1/2-1/3 times he heads out) if one is a decent/good looking guys with fundamentals in check focusing on target selection). That I agree with. and of course, nothing wrong with only relying on fundamentals - one can get far with only tight fundamentals... but getting tight fundamentals is easier said than done. Takes more than a year.

One does not need my game stack or my experience to get laid like he does. I have in fact written numerous times on Girlschase that advanced game is not necessary and that it is a pretty much a niche thing. It is useful for different purposes... for example if one wants to:
                            - Get laid consistently - try to get laid every time one heads out. A first example is to open in such a smooth way that allows me to get a shot at the girls I truly desire Another example is making my girl so hooked that (ideally) no wildcard may fuck up my pull. I do my best to make them reach the point of no return - they just have to fuck me no matter what. This is what makes one consistent. I do not give a flying crap about dudes who pulls occasionally... I care about those who pull consistently - because this is where true seduction skills shine.
                            - Get crazy meet-to-lay ratios - like 1/5-1/10 with occasional 1/3 when in the summer when reaching high momentum. This is, I may admit, a freaky obsession... but is one nevertheless.
                            - Get hot girls (or better- the girls that YOU desire and find hot) and not rely on those who are just "available" (although note that if she is cool and hot... and happens to be "available" I would absolutely go for it)
                            - And in my case... truly connect on a sexual level with a woman. This is something I personally enjoy - it is a subjective thing.
                            - Lastly, something many forget, is that when one gets more experienced (this may be subjective thing aswell), one cares more about the quality of the sex that eventually takes place. I don't just want to hook up and just masturbate into a woman. I want to enjoy her slowly, yet passionately. I want her to express her sexuality so that i can enjoy it. She has a (sexual) story to tell, and I want to hear it. I want to liberate her sexuality (if she isn't already) and make her feel allowed to release her inner beast... and make her reach a new level of sexual euphoria (i.e. horniness). This requires more than just - "screen - open - escalate - lead -logistics - and close".

Night game will always be the most efficient way to get laid after Tinder and dating apps. No one can get as many girls from daygame as quickly as I can get girls from bars (clubs are another story, donít go to clubs).
                            Well he does not do clubs - bars with loud music are indeed dying off. But that is rarely my niche. Classy bars and lounges are still hot though, in addition to hip and trendy pubs. The alternative scene is also a thing in itself. They are also playing in a different (niche) market.

Additionally, getting laid from Daygame is equally hard as nightgame - generally speaking (depends on what type of person you are though)

But as long as the myth persists, itíll be even easier for the guys that put in the work."
                            To Quote Sensei Gunwicth "Hook up Artist VS pick up Artist"

Cool story. Again just like in the fashion thread I do not give a flying fuck about how "most guys dress". We are not most guys in that regard, nor do we try to be. I do not care about what a guy with a decent amounts of experience, talking from the winners perspective about his 6 lays from his inconsistent 1/3 nights out. Nor do I care about what normal dudes in a comment section of a blog post has to say about the subject... and I especially do not care about BD's observations regarding night game. Yes I admit it, he has some interesting points in regards to (sexual) politics, online dating and even occasionally relationships, but when it comes to night game he is pretty far down on my list.

But if you like so i can prove to you that is totally bs, i will go out a night, and do exactly your "sex talk" approach, which anyways i already do...
                            You are welcome to do so, but if you happen to do so, make sure your reports are as detailed as possible so that we all know that you truly used my approach.

-Teevster
                            Last edited by Teevster; 05-21-2017, 11:11 PM. Reason: TYPOS
                            Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
                            - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                            - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

And this is what worries me to man, we are becoming like cult no different than the republican party, or the catholic church etc...

We sometimes need to question shit! i will re-read that whole post (i forgot about it, fuuuuuuuuuuck) and give you my thoughts... Also some of the best nightgamers old schoolers are in Europe and other countries, which is unfortunate...
                              I think this is super important stuff to know. Man, if we can have the presence of mind to look at the nightclub 5 years ago and see the changes coming or look at the nightclub now and see what will happen next, this is highly beneficial. This is where we become innovators and set the curve instead of just being ahead of the curve. A lot of posters here don't quite get that and it's understandable, some people just bitch about how hard game is.

But I wanna know it all. I don't just want to get laid two times a week, I want to know also why it was so hard or why it was so easy. What does this info do for me? It helps me even more discover and be able to predict the patterns. It's just like when you've banged enough 32 year old women. You know what they are about, what drives them, what they are looking for, and then you don't even have to think about the next one because you have seen this pattern over and over again.

Yes this is a real problem indeed. But not a big one really. As long as you have tight game and there are at least 3-5 hot women in the venue you basically have high chances of getting your dick wet. This is at least our philosophy. We don't care about how many guys there are in the venue. We play on a different league - they are just "things" the floats in the venue... they are like decorations... they make up the way the venue look, but they don't affect my seductions that much.
                              Just fucking dumb. I love the mindset, it's not reality though. In reality the more options a women has the more bombarded with choices she has and she just shuts down (this is a part of biology for a women, I can find a source on this, but they did on study on it). The opposite is true for a man. But when she shuts down she doesn't choose. She goes with the safe choice she has been doing, whether this is her side guy (more women have these than 5 years ago) or whether this is the guy from her friend zone, again there is more of these now too.

Now based on in-field experience comparing 5 years from now, the following are my observations:
                              ē Cold approach are much more encouraged. Guys know this and girls know this. More guys are approaching girls.
                              ē The guys are more buff than they used to me, whether this is new info about gym stuff, idk
                              ē Women have more options than ever, this in a way is same, however they realize it more and act on these options now. Much more common for a woman to have an open relationship or openly cheat than what it used to be. More women are taken. Probably the cause of tinder and social standards to be more open.
                              ē Less women at the club. They are getting their validation from snapchat and instagram.
                              ē Men are better. Like it or not they used to be fucking garbage, but they are now decent. They used to be super-reactive and you used to be able to tool them really easy, but they know more of how to be socially competent.
                              ē Ugly women are getting laid more often. Whether this is with average or even above average girls, I am not sure, but it has the effect of distorting their standards. A fat 6 who slept with an 8 or 9 because it was just their one night has the conception that she could actually get a guy like that.

Oh and to your point it is all about ONS these days. Never like it was 5-7 years ago. I used to be able to grab 5 numbers and push for a ONS and hopefully the day 2s would work out. And as it is true that they are usually flakes, this would at least have a pretty good chance of success 1-2 day 2s would be happening.
                              -Supernova

Comment

No you did not. This was my own observation. I did pull from the dancefloor last night - but usually I find my results from it to be inconsistent compared to say 2010-2012. I have discovered that verbals gives me way more consistence these days... like way more. I can discuss why if desired. This response will be long so I will save this for another post.
                                ^ this is kind of true, I used to do pure dance floor, now i have to do dance floor + add a bit of a verbal element, move them around etc...

Well your so-called natural friends and PUA's I don't know about may say that, but know that many good seducers like Sparxx, pureevil, Bacchus (who does a lot of good nightgame too), Pelusita, Cosy, Hector, Grand Pooba (the 2 last are from Girlschase) and many others do not seem to share those opinions. But let us not make this a battle of "who has the most people agreeing with me" type of game. It is childish, let us rather discuss this logically, and break down why we both have different observations and instead share in field observations.
                                ^ and that is fine, i am not them, i am me, and i am basing my observations in a particular area, unless i see those seducers in person in my particular area, then whatever they do is useless to me anyways... I did see the "fuck up" report of you and pelusita, and i did not see anything out of the ordinary, in other words you follow the same processes open, hook, get them invested, close = same process that i am sure most seducers follow...

I must admit it is hard to make sense of your post, especially your intentions behind it - why would anyone who gets laid two times per week end (for example) claim night game is getting harder? Sure I am not saying one cannot do that, it just does not make much sense. But if your skills are still sharp and your still pulling, then I am happy for you.
                                I did not "Claim" i get laid 2 times a week, i claimed i had 2 girls in rotation now. That changes nothing with the point of the post, that in my neck of the wood i notice a trend that night game is as of late (last month or so) getting extremely harder compare to what it used to be and it has changed 360 degrees...

^ I guess you did not read my response to Jack were i told him, that multiple guys, bitch shield etc... is not a problem and is actually part of night game... About your claim that if there are 3-5 you have the chance of getting your dick wet

But I agree, the more girls, the easier. You have more room for failure and you feel less pressure. I will not disagree with that.

However you mentioned (and correct me if I am wrong) in SargeMaximus' fashion thread that you did not frequent high end venues, and preferred venues with free entrances and no dresscode - i.e. the typical meat market venues that are more laidback. Those venues are dying, all of those that I have frequented lately has turned into sausage fests - which is why I never go to such venues anymore. High end/cool clubs are packed with hot women. Yes those clubs are more expensive, but just drink less or even better - stop drinking and that should not be a problem. Women in those venues are hotter hence more K-selective and usually have higher market value (or they think/know they have a high one). Hence no freebies - they have higher shields and have high standards for who they fuck. Again, girls do not go to these venues just to get a dick when they are ovulating (i.e. no freebies) but that does not mean you cannot not induce a craving. With good seduction skills that should not be an issue.

And then you have gaybars. These are often packed with women - often more than your typical meat market.
                                All the venues i frequent do charge cover, but i get in free due to me being a regular, in the city were i live now there are not "high end venues", such as club liv, and story that are in Miami, with that being said my new wing does have access to the only high end venue here that requires a membership. My city is a rich city with hot women all over the place, but again stuff is getting "harder" cause the supply of hot women out is going down...

The reason those "free entrance" market places are dying is because those places used to be the places where women went to get dick. It was a lot of fun back in the days... to deal with those venues. Yes there were lots of competition and cockblocks in addition to shitloads of wildcards, but damn lots of "ready to go" women. Nowadays, women can solve their immediate sexual cravings through Tinder, whereas back in the days, it was the meatmarket clubs that would serve them some fresh stranger dick. The high end venues and the "cool places" do not compete with Tinder as they play in different markets. The latter plays in the "status market" and not the sexual market - as you will see rather few people hook up there. But wherever there are are girls, you can seduce them and break the market rules. This is what seduction is all about.

So yes it is true, there are very few "freebies" left, and those that still exist - often (but not necessarily) average looking women have like 5 guys chasing them throughout the night. The hot ones who do not seem like easy catches are usually left alone - and this is where you come in.
                                ^ this is true, and i made that point, if your read what i wrote... Right now, trying a new city is not an option, due to practicality, if i go to another city, i am not able to have a girl in rotation, i don't know if you are reading my reply's or not, cause i already explained this point. There is a city here with only 8-10s, delray, so i am experimenting with the dynamics, since the clubs there close at 2 am instead of 4 am...

Based on what you are writing (and again correct me if I am wrong), you seem to stick to your old market. You don't seem open to go to other cities (just for a week end) to truly test the validity of your observations. You may consider trying out new clubs and new types of venues within your city as well.
                                Correct, which is why i either may try online, or wait till some of my lifestyle changes take place and move to another city.(though i really love this city)

Oh absolutely! but hasn't this always been the case? It is common knowledge that getting (legit) phone numbers from club game is harder and that it is easier to go for the kill the same night.This is a fair point. What ever floats your boat. But nightgame is the place where ONS' is the norm. If you want day2's with quality women, then daygame may be the thing for you. If you just want to get your rocks off and want to fuck average women and damaged goods, online may be the thing too - a combination may be ideal!

That said I have gotten some solid phone numbers and even facebook closes (!) that has led to lays. I actually prefer facebook closes to phone numbers because you can chat more intensively on facebook - hence amp her up with ease. But none of this "contact info" closes, have been solid as a result of dance floor seductions, mind you. All verbals.
                                ^ of course, phone numbers are worthless but a solid interaction were a girl is really invested, you can exchange numbers and have a high probability of banging her if you do things right...

The other stuff i will not reply cause the dude is not my friend, but some night gamer that follows similar style. This whole post is turning into a circle jerk, my dick is bigger than your dick... and i am good cause _____________-you suck type post cause ____________-

You need to take into account some stuff, before the i am good you suck type of post: 1.- is the type of lifestyle 2.- target demographic. 3.- location 4.- seducer goal 5.-seducer stage in life. 6.-seducer priorities.

Comment

Working...
                                X