Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or night game has gotten tougher than ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

God! read my response to teevester, if i have been 20 years doing till 4 am and up and the change to 2 am, obviously i have to make a 2 am adjustment (what is so hard to understand) i said i am experimenting with it, for now...

here is by skills:

"since is something new i am experimenting with it..."
    Good stuff, this is the move. If this thread isn't "night game has changed for me because xyz, what can I do with my game to account for the new logistics and variables at play?" then its just being whiney.

Finding 20 guys online (a laughable sample size to begin with) that also have night game issues doesn't do any good either, unless the purpose is to identify larger less city-specific common issues and share your experiences in figuring out the solutions.

Change will always be there. "The only thing constant is change." - Heraclitus. Change WILL happen and there's fuck all you can do about it even if you're the most powerful man in the world. So any approach to change other than "how do I learn to exploit these new changes to my benefit" is weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

Good stuff, this is the move. If this thread isn't "night game has changed for me because xyz, what can I do with my game to account for the new logistics and variables at play?" then its just being whiney.

Finding 20 guys online (a laughable sample size to begin with) that also have night game issues doesn't do any good either, unless the purpose is to identify larger less city-specific common issues and share your experiences in figuring out the solutions.

Change will always be there. "The only thing constant is change." - Heraclitus. Change WILL happen and there's fuck all you can do about it even if you're the most powerful man in the world. So any approach to change other than "how do I learn to exploit these new changes to my benefit" is weakness.
      ^exactly but first i needed to find out, from other night gamers, if they have seen the changes, and what the changes are?

Again I don't care about the guys of the internet, i am talking about players i personally known for years in my area... But with that being said, sedfast is getting to the point that if you ask a question?

- you are whinning

-you are finding excuses

-you have limiting believes.

- you need more "game"

-I have a bigger dick than yours

^that is rather annoying and insulting...

To put it in context, same thing happened when i was in the mortgage industry, we mortgage brokers were making a killing, closing deals left and right, making tons of money (oh those were the days)

As soon as the housing bubble burst, some mortgage guys kept making a killing in some markets, and yes some adapted and went from subprime mortgages to fha/reverse....

But the fact was there was a market bubble...

I remember a bit prior to the market bubble making this point in mortgage forums, and i got identical response to what is going right now when it comes to night game... At the end subprime died... And we all went broke lolol... I did adjust and went o loan mods but that eventually died too...

but there were mortgage guys talking like this as well (eventually they all got hit too, just a bit later).

It had nothing to do with my sales skills but with the industry in general get me???

Comment

You did bring up whining and adaptation in the OP. That makes this whole thread even better haha.

You got the idea of a nightgame decline vetted and have a better idea of where it stands. And you got some strategic advice for adapting.

Yeah theres some subcommunication in there too but who cares really. There's value to move forward with.

Nightgame in general will never be a bust, there will always be people in mass out at night looking to have fun where the opportunity to turn good vibes into cock in pussy is there. Certain specifics may shift but there will be pussy out at night always. I feel you on sub-primes but in the whole recorded history of humanity (outside certain temporary dictatorship type situations) there's been nightlife and young girls looking to fuck.

Comment

You did bring up whining and adaptation in the OP. That makes this whole thread even better haha.

You got the idea of a nightgame decline vetted and have a better idea of where it stands. And you got some strategic advice for adapting.

Yeah theres some subcommunication in there too but who cares really. There's value to move forward with.

Nightgame in general will never be a bust, there will always be people in mass out at night looking to have fun where the opportunity to turn good vibes into cock in pussy is there. Certain specifics may shift but there will be pussy out at night always. I feel you on sub-primes but in the whole recorded history of humanity (outside certain temporary dictatorship type situations) there's been nightlife and young girls looking to fuck.
          Dude, listen bro, you know me a lot (actually you, the thin man, cosy) get me most of the time, (second close is jack)...

Anyways, there is a cult type mentality with some of the Younger pure gamers... I have been in seduction forums for about 5 years, i can count in 1 hand the number of advance seducers that are 100% honest of the obstacles they are facing... Sedfast has become facebook like were all the seducers have perfect like strategies and never struggle, which is not real, there is no way that shit is so perfect, from relationships, pick up, territories..... Anyways, if you guys want to deny that the night game has not changed, fine... If you think i am whinnying fine too... But for me to build something(dominate a territory) and basically start from 0 is not an easy accomplishment, specially when i am a point in my life were my primary focus is business and lifestyle... Teevester is in Europe (not in NorthAmerica), my ratio picking up European women is 4 out of 5, a ridiculous number.... Bachaus is a kid (about 19-20) going through his fuckaton stage in life being in the game for couple of year and he does not give a shit about having a rotation according to him. Pe you are in Cali were are the hottest girls in The whole usa and is a major city...And gun is gaming in las Vegas....

Now the thing that pisses me off is that, a lot of you circle jerk in the private forum and then form groupie like gang repeating the same shit! sometimes it distract from the tone of the discourse, and it is very uncalibrated and is really annoying specially all the reframing and taking shit out of context. Also there is the FUN, factor i really have tons of fun doing and going were i go, makes me happy....Anyways, Noticed how ijjjji, jack, must, even impulse out of all people responded... The answers about: try verbal game in a nightclub were the music is extremely loud ( so i kind of disagree with this), change territories, try tinder etc... Are no shit answers and very obvious, never mind i was already implementing a lot of the stuff including using wings for the first time in my life (and a lot of the responses are shit i have already written extensively about in blogs, books etc.. aka shit i already knew)... But this post was not about me, when i say is it me or night game is experiencing changes, was to talk about the changes and solutions, by the way supernova did a great job, breaking down the observations, and yes there is way more cold approach than ever as well, i mean a loooooooot more down here, that causes the bitch shields to go wayyyy up, cause the guys suck balls...

This post has become a me vs them crap, instead of a discussion on how night game has changed and how my dick is bigger than you...

here is the state of the nightlife in North America, the main problem is not "game" the main problem is the FEWER WOMEN TO CHOSE FROM, the 3-5 hot women in a venue stuff is also ridiculous, out those 3-5 women, one may be with his date, you may not be ones type etc... The fewer choices of women present an obvious problem... (specially when i pretty much have fucked everything and i have become picky in were to spend my time and resources)...

http://newtheory.com/bid-farewell-wh...lub-nightlife/

"There’s a massive trend brewing in America’s nightlife scene. Nightclub and bar attendance has been on a steady decline for the past several years and counting. Nightclubs are going out of business left and right with more being threatened to close their doors each and every day. There has been a massive decline in liquor profits and overall revenue. This trend isn’t only exclusive to the United States; the U.K. has also been experiencing a similar drop in their once world-renowned nightlife scene. What is to blame for all of this, you ask?

Millennials. Who are these impactful millennials?

According to GFK, the global research firm, millennials are widely categorized individuals who were born anywhere between the years 1977 and 1994. Ranging between the ages of 21 and 38, they are the target demographic for all club owners and other current nightlife vendors. These millennials are very different from their Generation X parents—they were raised to be extremely tech savvy since they entered adulthood equipped with cellphones, up-to-date social media interactions, and would certainly much rather spend their hard-earned money on experiences rather than material possessions.

While evaluating such preferences, millennials sound like the ideal group to be regularly enjoying themselves at various nightclubs—or so one would think? If this is the case, why are nightclubs and entertainment venues alike suffering such massive declines in their numbers? Since millennials favor experiences over material things, shouldn’t nightclubs be benefiting? Where are these millennials going instead?

Are millennials going to nightclubs?

Simply put, not really—at least not as frequently as their Generation X counterparts did at popular discotheques. Countless studies, as well as daily observations, show millennials are no longer opting to go to nightclubs anymore when contemplating the value of a night out. A survey by ULI/Lachman Associates dictates that only slightly higher than 60% of all millennials spend time at nightclubs. Of that 60%, only 25% spend time at nightclubs more than once a month. The millennials who go to nightclubs say they mostly go for “special occasions,” like bachelor/bachelorette parties, viewing a specific DJ, attending a celebrity event, or going out to explore party capitals like NYC and Las Vegas. Although these serve as the main reasons why millennials venture into nightclubs, they don’t seem to be enough to back up such dismal numbers.

Nightclubs do not have a large return rate of millennial consumers. Nightclub owners are finding it very difficult to keep their doors open when a large portion of their clientele only stops by occasionally and skimps on drink orders. (It’s all about the pre-game anyway, right?) It comes to no surprise that an average of 6,500 venues have been breaking down earlier and earlier each night and officially closing up shop before passing the first year mark in their business, at least according to J.C. Diaz, the Executive Director of the Nightlife Association. To add insult to injury, the IBIS World Bar Business & Nightclub Business Industry reports that bar and nightclub revenue fell 9.3% in 2009 following The Great Recession. While other businesses are slowly climbing back up from higher unemployment rates and lower consumer spending, the nightclub industry just doesn’t seem to be following suit. The industry is not bouncing back.

Why aren’t millennials patronizing night life venues?

We know that millennials aren’t frequenting nightclubs often, but why? What are their reasons? An anonymous online survey set out to find the answers. Millennials who were not regular nightclub attenders were asked for their reasons for not attending. Their responses:
          • Expensive cover charges
          • High-priced drinks
          • Long lines
          • Slow bar service
          • Rude staff
          • Being pushed around in crowded atmosphere
          • Poor male-to-female ratio
          • Better ways to discover new music
          • Inability to have a conversation

The last two reasons are especially important to pay attention to. The fact that millennials can go elsewhere to discover and listen to new music and that they can’t have a decent conversation with people at nightclubs, came up a lot in the survey. Technology has played a tremendous role in how we source our entertainment and choose to communicate, which is a major change from the past.

With very limited resources to discover new music, Generation X highly depended on nightclubs to dictate what was worth listening to, hear new releases, and dance to those catchy beats. With advancements in technology and music streams at their very fingertips, millennials don’t feel as if nightclubs provide as much value for socialization or to the music industry anymore. “People mostly find new music on Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitter, Instagram, TV, and through friends,” says an anonymous source. Another survey participant wrote: “People who appreciate underground or live music are at music festivals, concerts, and jazz clubs.”

These respondents are also adamant on no longer needing to go to bars and nightclubs to meet a potential partner. Thank you, Tinder! Again, nightclubs were an lively atmosphere for meeting people highly popularized by Generation X. These venues acted as a social hub for meeting new people and expanding a person’s network. With new alternatives, such as online dating apps and websites, many millennial women feel that online dating is a lot safer and much more efficient than the organic ways of years prior. Millennials understand that controlled online settings are more appropriate for finding potential mates than drunken fumbles in a sticky-floored club. Sophie Wilkinson, news editor of women’s lifestyle website The Debrief, makes an excellent point when it comes to women and nightclubs. She says that nightclub bouncers are much more focused on kicking out drunk men and preventing senseless fights rather than preventing harassment of female clubbers. “I think apps like Tinder provide a safer environment for women—it’s a bit easier to filter out any baddies if you are behind a screen.” If millennials aren’t going to nightclubs, where are they going?

Millennials are noted for picking authentic experiences over frivolous spending, so why aren’t they out partying? Isn’t partying an experience? The same anonymous survey asked millennials what they enjoy doing in their free time inside of going to nightclubs. Responses included boating, binge-watching series on Netflix, hiking, biking, traveling, paddle boarding, skiing, kayaking, drinking wine, frequenting rooftop bars, playing guitar, reading, movies, concerts, napping, relaxing, reading the news, walking around the city, discovering new restaurants/foods, hanging with friends, home improvement projects, happy hours, and beer festivals. Nightclubs? Nope.

Millennials are a generation of adventure-seekers and thrive off the momentum of living for authentic experiences. They are a generation of foodies who love venturing into new restaurants and attempt to identify with various cultural experiences. Traveling to exotic locales ranks among the preferred expenditures of millennials. They would rather skip the club, save some coin, and splurge on a trip of a lifetime.

Do nightclubs have a future in the lives of Millennials?

J.C. Diaz remains hopeful that as long as people want a place to hang out, dance, and have fun with friends, the nightclub scene should prosper once again if they attempt to regain nostalgic, or ground-breaking themes. Diaz says that “the industry is definitely evolving. You’re beginning to see people focused on fusion or flavors whether it be cocktails or food. You’re seeing new design elements and advanced LED technology. You can make your place look like you’re in the middle of the forest or in space. It’s becoming more of a real life experience when you get companies like Cirque du Soleil partnering up with a club.”

People should be getting a lot more out of their nightclub experience than they previously had. Nightclubs used to be a single room with a dance floor, DJ, and a few colorful lights beaming back and forth. Catering to the ideals and standards of the millennial demographic, who are tech-savvy adventurers, nightclubs now come equipped with LED walls, LED stages, state-of-the-art sound systems, and exciting laser lights. Will this be the saving grace?

Millennials have the power to make or break this industry. Millennials realize the notion of their time being sacred will decipher where and how they choose to spend it. Nightlife venues need to cater to this demographic and make their nightclubs a true experience worthwhile."

Comment

Well if above is true to your experience, gotta change strategies - in the end it's more about making things work in line with YOUR DESIRES.

That you say people are framing you / gang up is a valid point from your perspective. You wanna discuss night life in general where others are saying 'just focus on adapting so things will work'. I can find myself with the latter more. To me it's more important I get what -I- want. Hasn't PU always been about being some kind of outlier? Who cares what 'normal' people are doing and how they do it? There is an inspirational part to it. But in the end it is about YOU getting what YOU want and finding a personal way. Yeah you can use the norms to map a route for you, and also work around norms.

find, meet, attract, close... wouldnt usually bring the FMAC acronym but it seems useful.now

What kind of woman do you want (personality traits and interests, as you want them in rotation)?
            Where to find them and when?

Show up

Hook them

Follow up

all the steps in game are reliant on the first step
            Thats adaptability

its why in daygame you might have more success with a #
            and why guys focus on snl at night

its why you might be more of an asshole at night and be more friendly at day

map out what women you want to go for, where they hang out, show up, see how to game them and where it stutters (then adapt tactics)

youre up for a challenge no ?

Comment

Dude, listen bro, you know me a lot (actually you, the thin man, cosy) get me most of the time, (second close is jack)...

Anyways, there is a cult type mentality with some of the Younger pure gamers... I have been in seduction forums for about 5 years, i can count in 1 hand the number of advance seducers that are 100% honest of the obstacles they are facing... Sedfast has become facebook like were all the seducers have perfect like strategies and never struggle, which is not real, there is no way that shit is so perfect, from relationships, pick up, territories.....
              I do get you pretty well man (though you may retract that by the end of this paragraph lol). And straight up, Sedfast has also become Skills360 being paranoid, reading into things, and having long weird ongoing passive aggressive battles with multiple posters from Gun to Teeves to Bach to Impulse that last weeks and months over multiple threads. When you come by here you can damn near guarantee that Skill360 will somehow be in the middle of some kind of battle with someone. Choose a day, see which poster Skills is beefing with. Since around the time you broke up with your 10 year you've started taking things much more personally and getting defensive, not really listening to what people are saying and instead nit-picking bits and pieces to get upset at, and over-reacting to sub-communication that's always gonna be there among dudes. (Dudes are always at competition even when they try not to be. Deal with it man! These forums used to be "I'm the best PUA in the world," its GOOD to be the right kind of cocky and competitive. Your skin has gotten thin dude.)

You've got a thread full of value here, where people have agreed night game is shifting, especially in your area, and have identified different actions you could take to adjust to the changes, yet you're choosing to read into stuff, get upset, and defensively pick "me vs them" fights with a "them" that doesn't really exist.

I'm tapping back out of this stuff. .

Comment

I do get you pretty well man (though you may retract that by the end of this paragraph lol). And straight up, Sedfast has also become Skills360 being paranoid, reading into things, and having long weird ongoing passive aggressive battles with multiple posters from Gun to Teeves to Bach to Impulse that last weeks and months over multiple threads. When you come by here you can damn near guarantee that Skill360 will somehow be in the middle of some kind of battle with someone. Choose a day, see which poster Skills is beefing with. Since around the time you broke up with your 10 year you've started taking things much more personally and getting defensive, not really listening to what people are saying and instead nit-picking bits and pieces to get upset at, and over-reacting to sub-communication that's always gonna be there among dudes. (Dudes are always at competition even when they try not to be. Deal with it man! These forums used to be "I'm the best PUA in the world," its GOOD to be the right kind of cocky and competitive. Your skin has gotten thin dude.)

You've got a thread full of value here, where people have agreed night game is shifting, especially in your area, and have identified different actions you could take to adjust to the changes, yet you're choosing to read into stuff, get upset, and defensively pick "me vs them" fights with a "them" that doesn't really exist.

I'm tapping back out of this stuff. .
                Dude i been beefing with people since day 1 in the community lol(you can just go through my archives in mpua forum at that time i was with my ex, so how is that possible?), my style which is polarization (donald trump like) and fake angry, nothing to do with a break up, again that is what does annoys me--- "you act like this because of break up" ... You talk about changes in night game cause "your game is weak", there are changes in night game and that was the goal of the post, the targeting does annoy me... The suggestions of the post again were already taken place, that does not change the fact that there was a huge denial in night game in usa changing a lot and moving in a faster pace... Actually even if i keep doing what i am doing, i will have above average results just a lot more work, due to market conditions...And i was beefing with you too, cause you attribute my style of delivery (which always been like this) with a break up, which is bizard why a player will get so bad out of shape over 1 girl, after 3 months i had moved on.... i document that here http://www.theskillsmethod.com/seduc...s-normal-guys/ *

and you were beefing with impulse too, bd, nwp and others, is part of forums.... I beef as well in body building forum, anti seduction forums, biz forums...

The nature of the internet

"Those of you that know my style is a really "honest, no filter type of style", I tend to express what is on my mind, even if i look bad, is choddy, afcish, is a pretty raw and polarizing style, you can get a feel for this in my style of writing and my videos.

More examples of my emotional rock solid style is when a family member dies, I lose money, I lose a job, I lose a client,I lose a friend, a break up, my dog dies and pretty much any type of crisis. I usually tend to be sad and hurt for a short time, but my sadness goes away really fast...I talked to my mom and a few of the top players in the game, and they tend to come to the conclusion that we are just built different, In other words we tend to feel the emotions, process those emotions and then MOVE ON.

With that being said, we are far from being emotionless, If I were to see a sad movie, or emotional movie, or a Facebook post that is moving, i would cry like a little girl (which is totally weird since i am a rock in other situations). I remember once watching the Lion King on a date and I was crying when the lion dad was killed, like a faggot.

When I lose a girl it hurts me really bad for about couple of days or maybe a week (if I was madly in love that is),and then short periods of sadness... But I am ok within months... My last break up after 10 years, I was really sad for a bit as well, then I would be ok, back to sad in short periods, but generally I was fine... After about 3 months I was totally over and as time passed, it was like I totally blocked or forgot the relationship existed and totally moved on.

Recently, I saw pics of my ex in My fitness pal, and it was like me looking at some meaningless stranger or a booty call, 0 feelings, 0 butterflies, 0 nostalgia. I was like "oh look at her attention whoring" weak, cause she was making a comment on my fitness pal, facepalm:"I just got off the bike and burned 300 calories" or some idiotic, "hey hey i am craving attention comment", shit that she would have never done if we were still dating, I actually felt sorry for her. But, my point is, I was surprised at my lack of emotions for a girl I spent 10 years of my life with, I was more concerned about my ego, when I accidentally clicked on her LinkedIn, "fuck now she will think I was spying". Funny story, during our break up she really was trying to destroy me emotionally, so she told me she "sucked some business dudes dick", I pulled out my dick and busted a nut listening to her story, how is that for passing a shit test. (True story)

Another example is 2 of my dogs died and I was sad for a day or so then moved on really fast.

So again, I was freaked out for my lack of emotions, nostalgia and depression during and after emotional crisis events like "normal" people experience, which you would argue, it is a good thing to be "rock solid" "icy" "masculine" which is very attractive and we teach that shit. But when my new main brought to my attention that shit, I wondered if it was "normal" or if there is something wrong with the make up of seducers.

There are a few players such as mystery, who is known to be to the extreme of the emotional scale and would have psychotic episodes including wanting suicide (but to my knowledge he is isolated case in the seduction community and he has childhood issues etc..).

Then we have players such as blackdragon, that would be in a constant state of happiness no matter what happens.

Now, I am one of the dudes that naturally my default state is happiness/craziness/life of the party. Sometimes this causes issues in relationships cause since I am always so happy no matter what, sometimes I feel bad that, for example a girl I am seeing is sad or stress and I have to tone down my happiness just cause It maybe misunderstood that I am celebrating their stress or sadness."

Comment

Hmmmm Im kinda sensing a divide:
                  -Guys relying on 'existing' attraction, find it harder now.
                  -Guys relying on 'pumping' the attraction up, has it similar to before.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                    Hmmmm Im kinda sensing a divide:
                    -Guys relying on 'existing' attraction, find it harder now.
                    -Guys relying on 'pumping' the attraction up, has it similar to before.

Ijjjji read this: http://www.girlschase.com/content/at...ere-or-it-isnt

Comment

So he redefines attraction as "raw, baseline, animalistic fascination" and says "fascination" comes down to fundamentals and the blink decision.

And he redefines other types of attraction as "excitement," and says THIS is what can be pumped.

Blah blah same shit. You can "pump" as ijjji says. That's a fact. In Chase's terms ijjji is saying "those who game to excite are noticing fewer changes in night game."

From the article:

"You start to feel a little... excited, don’t you?

This, technically speaking, is also ‘attraction’; you feel drawn toward her. She has ‘created’ attraction in you. But it’s not the same as that baseline attraction, because at some point it will fade, while your baseline interest in her (or not) will never change. You see the need for different terms for this now, don’t you? And also why guys can argue about attraction; one guy claiming you cannot create attraction, another claiming you can. The first guy means fascination; the second guy, excitement."

Comment

So he redefines attraction as "raw, baseline, animalistic fascination" and says fascination comes down to fundamentals and the blink decision.

And he redefines other types of attraction as "excitement," and says THIS is what can be pumped.

Blah blah same shit. You can "pump" as ijjji says. That's a fact.

From the article:

"You start to feel a little... excited, don’t you?

This, technically speaking, is also ‘attraction’; you feel drawn toward her. She has ‘created’ attraction in you. But it’s not the same as that baseline attraction, because at some point it will fade, while your baseline interest in her (or not) will never change. You see the need for different terms for this now, don’t you? And also why guys can argue about attraction; one guy claiming you cannot create attraction, another claiming you can. The first guy means fascination; the second guy, excitement."
                        Of course, that is why i posted it... Funny i was going to post same exact paragraph... Also i feel exactly like chase:

"This, technically speaking, is also ‘attraction’; you feel drawn toward her. She has ‘created’ attraction in you. But it’s not the same as that baseline attraction, because at some point it will fade, while your baseline interest in her (or not) will never change. You see the need for different terms for this now, don’t you? And also why guys can argue about attraction; one guy claiming you cannot create attraction, another claiming you can. The first guy means fascination; the second guy, excitement.

I don’t generally like to consider this excitement ‘attraction’; it is too fleeting for my tastes, and not substantial enough."

and boy oh boy there is a night and day different if you keep a girl that is exited about you vs fascinated about you...

Funny enough the girl of 10 years was "exited" wtf

The last girl of 8 months was "fascinated" again wtf

Comment

There is a TON of various 'bleed' effects. So much so, that Id argue that the chase model (while holding a lot of truth to begin with) is borderline useless for practical purposes.
                          As an example of just one of those bleed effects, let me say it like this:

After the first time you _really_ excited her, she starts to see you in a whole NEW LIGHT!

(Sigh.. again I cling to the 'punch line' writing style.. but you guys understand what Im saying, right?)

Comment

Sup sup,

There is a TON of various 'bleed' effects
                            I am starting to think, millenials instead of popping into the clubs, *(Though I still see chicks at the club. Just not as cute) are popping into private house parties, after parties held in warehouses or something else. I think the club is the "new" pre party.

(Sigh.. again I cling to the 'punch line' writing style.. but you guys understand what Im saying, right?)
                            I'm tellin you guys I think we are missing out on something here. If we all managed to get our heads out of our asses we may actually fiqure something out.

One interesting thing with what Supernova wrote.... Is that this is the new "Baseline" The new "Standard" all the suddenly working out and living well has become the standard.

But people if we want to be attractive we might as well stay away from
                            attraction as "raw, baseline, animalistic fascination"
                            Attraction is being polarizing and then being able to stick behind it.

I've written up like five fuckin different answers and it still makes me fuckin grumble. None of them touch the "It" The "Secret"

Comment

In London and the UK as a whole, 50% of night venues have closed in the last 10 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37546558
                              http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...igures-suggest
                              http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/19/the-ev...table-6078670/
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nces-toll.html

I attempted to go out during the weekdays and besides student parties, there was absolutely nothing on. I'm talking about central fucking London. I was out in Fabric on a Saturday a few weeks ago, and they only had one room open. I was out Friday night in central London and the streets were empty by 4am.

My guess is that going out is ridiculously expensive now, the recession is fucking everyone and you can find women/men through online gaming. You're looking at spending nearly £100 per night if you factor in entry, cab and 3 x drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
                                In London and the UK as a whole, 50% of night venues have closed in the last 10 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37546558
                                http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...igures-suggest
                                http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/19/the-ev...table-6078670/
                                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nces-toll.html

I attempted to go out during the weekdays and besides student parties, there was absolutely nothing on. I'm talking about central fucking London. I was out in Fabric on a Saturday a few weeks ago, and they only had one room open. I was out Friday night in central London and the streets were empty by 4am.

My guess is that going out is ridiculously expensive now, the recession is fucking everyone and you can find women/men through online gaming. You're looking at spending nearly £100 per night if you factor in entry, cab and 3 x drinks.
                                I am on self suicide watch as of last week(Just kidding), i can't take this anymore anyways here (to those of you that suggest online FUCK YOU! i have never seen so may ugly women on pof or okupid again fuck off!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9zjNKQ-snI

Comment

Working...
                                X