Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demystifying my game

Demystifying my pickiness curse
    Since late 30s, Ive been struck with some sort of curse where I get absolutely no desire to have sex or even flirt with a girl unless she is very hot. I say curse, because it leads to days and sometimes weeks without even finding a single girl that I can game enthusiastically.

Demystifying my 'base' attractiveness
    Im average height/build. I feel my looks must be a mix of handsome and ugly. If I stand still doing absolutely nothing, 7s will pass hardly noticing me, and 5s (and the occasional homosexual) will try to capture me. (No idea why I seem to have an UGs fan club.) My charisma seems to go through the roof when a girl's beauty really strikes me, so I have a super easy time gaming very hot girls.

Tricky girls
    Ive noticed a few distinct differences in very hot girls, which is why I call them 'tricky'. The over-arching theme being that they are more sexual in general, with much faster horniness response than other girls.. but on the flip side, they seem less likely to give in to having sex on first opportunity, just because they are super horny.. So they are initially super easy to flirt with, but seem to have a more drawn out 'final hurdle', compared to semi-hot girls.

Tricky kino
    Ive been told many times that I have magic hands. I am unsure if I actually do, or if its just that I understand the importance of feather lightness, start point, end point and movement speed. It is also hard to say if girls are compliant due to this physical pleasure, or other aspects of my game...

Script, plot, role - demystifying what I do

Soft entry and moving
    I always come with a mellow/relaxed happy/enjoyment vibe (a true emotion that I can summon). I generally move slowly around like that talking briefly to girls where possible. (Just saying hi or very brief comment, without stopping.) If way too loud, I just mimic the words very clearly with my mouth. If girl enquirers, I grab her shoulders and repeat directly into her ear canal.

Biting aka Love at First Sight
    If*/When I see something I really like, I kinda snap. This is when I go 'balls to whe wall' into complimenting a girl and putting the love at first sight vibe ('stary eyes', again true emotion) on her, and kinoing her very blatantly but also feather lightly. It all follows the underlying logic structure of accusing her of being too lovely and amazing, thus being fully to blame for why I lost my cool. A kind of plausible deniability, if you like. Sometimes I put on a 'struggle' to bashfully regain my cool and even apologize. Its more of a playful flirty thing than it sounds though.

Stacking Mini Cold Reads (MCR)
    By this time Ive usually stacked a handful of compliments on the girl, and I then transition into MCRs following the same 'tempo'. And just as with compliments, I keep touching her lightly to emphasize these. Depending on noise level, it tends to go into more conversation or more 'dancing' at this point.

'Dancing'
    If too loud, its kinda natural for me to start dancing with girls at this point, since Im already holding them in order to speak directly into their ear canal. 'Dance' is maybe not the right word. Its more like a slow ballet of early sexual foreplay, but stylized and without mouths or groins touching. (Id probably have to make a long post to explain fully.) I tend to keep conversation slightly alive during dancing, by saying small things in her ear now and then.

Conversation
    Through the magic of MCRs, interesting conversation usually unfolds by itself. (I also use MCRs as 'fuel' later in convo if needed. And I use repetition of compliments given before, as 'call back' to love at first sight vibe.) I do guessing games and such, if she starts digging for info about me. Banter and playful teasing usually happens at some point.

Less talk
    Eventually convo sort of quiets down, but I keep the kino going, which kinda makes it a mutual escalation of intimacy. From here, its usually venue change. I always aim to venue change, rather than bring directly home. In 2nd venue, its more quiet kino and 'dancing'. Im ok with a bit of kissing in 2nd venue, but its not something I aim for. Kissing is more of a foreplay thing for me.

Long end-game
    I sometimes get 'short endgame' where girl wants sex asap when arriving home. But more commonly and especially with hotter girls, they often kinda stick in talking-mode, as a way to prevent giving in completely. This 'talkative resistance' to full intimacy is where I start letting her do all the talking, while just kinoing her. I may also put on a movie, thus forcing her to be quiet, and keeping kinoing her non-stop through entire movie. This 'game' can typically last 2-5 hours, but occasionally lasted a lot longer, even spanning several meets.

Where some girls are typically lost
    -Initial stuff is 100%. 'Dancing' is 100% too.
    -First 'hurdle' where girls are lost, is when it starts to turn into 'normal' convo. Some girls get distracted as the energy level drops. (I too can get distracted easily right here.)
    -Second hurdle is when talking quiets down. Some girls seem to kinda wake up and realize its 'last chance' to get off the train before sex becomes inevitable.
    -Rest is pretty solid.

I was going to put some links to a handful in-depth posts, but most know them already, and Im out of time. (Writing this took longer than expected!)

Response to original post in quote
    Ah,
    You can fix that hole, regarding her losing interest during talking phases by using the right topics you know
    So long as you understand how tto signal your direction properly

But yeah basically you are doing the game I think all of us do before going verbal or before using sexual tension
    Usually thats used to get the first hook

Probably the reason you can't shift gears is you over invested in the physical direction to get a hook
    Basically, when you open girls there is a resistance you overcome by signalling to her a direction you will go
    IF you change direction randomly or without proper framing, she will experience dissonance

Sometimes what will get a 100% hook will doom you later, by forcing you into a direction with very little room to change the vibe

So for example, a guy can come in and LJBF himself, but the vibe won't change later
    Or a guy can give off "im stable" vibes and the girl will start to only expect that
    And it locks them into that "promise" frame, in order to open stronger

What I do to avoid this is, I directly challenge the promise she percieves early on, so she FOLLOWS rather than permits me to hook
    Following is about her CHANGING DIRECTION WITH YOU
    Permitting is her throwing up resistance when you change direction

You can do this in the opening phase itself by doing a curious vibe where you shift direction with her a few times
    It LOWERS the hook rate but IMPROVES later flexibility
    Setting you up to change pace, because you already both figured out how to change pace with each other

Reason this exists is cuz people FEAR changing a "winning hand"
    Even if the hand is only slightly winning, often people choose it, out of fear of gettiing a bad hand in the next draw
    You need to condition her,that the next draws are also good, so she gets out of clamping down on just one of your directions
    They do this clamping down cuz they see too much incompetance with most men, so any slight edge is a MIRACLE to them
    They dont want you to fuck up that slight edge

Problem is... girls are not good at leading themselves sexually
    They slowly realise the direction isn't optimal for sex and then cut the guy after the first hours or weeks
    They never try to change your dirrection because its is unattractive to them to influence you (they want to be feminine, not concern themselves with masculine problems or challenges)

You have to condition her to believe that any hand you shift between is a winning hand
    This way the girl goes "oh, really, thats interesting" and allows for a certain amount of shifting gears.
    So for example if we do sextalk, thats a different gear.
    You kind of just dive into sex talk btw, like ripping off a bandaid
    So long as your initial hook is ok, you then risk that hook, to get her to be flexible and stop her clamping down on you
    You do it by directly targetting the REASONS BEHIND why she clamps down
    idiot guys, secret society, etc, in order to decrease her litany of potential concerns
    She will then loosen up, and stop thinkinng failure is around the corner

Gotta remember, most guys are incompetant, they do ok things and then suddenly put their foot in ttheir mouth with some ultra retarded change of pace
    so girls FEAR changes of pace, like the harbinger of doom UNTIL you prove your competancy at it

Hot girls, are harder though, they clamp down the hardest of all and have the most tempremental of reasons to dismiss guys
    So if you go too far in the flexible direction you can blow it by unwittingly hitting a landmine that turns her off instantly

If you accept some clamping down in controlled spots that is perfectly good but always remain flexible and able to change the sexuality amount to match her a bit
    Also, its best if you can change the pace when setting the sexual lead too, since when it is go time, you really do want to have some control of it

Sounds like, you found a one directional idea
    Or one dimension?
    That gets to the finish line, but byy just bashing through some things you don't like dealing with

Thing is dealing with them will lead to stronger closing but RISK some of the opening
    But, its a good tradeoff cuz, what is the point of a hook that never gets to a close???

So for example, I adjust my hooks to be more difficult so they indicate INSTANTLY to me if I can close or not.
    I do this by virtually settting up the bedroom vibe right away.
    This risks many things though... but once I get through I have major control on all directions
    And use the verbal to guide it, and help her distinguish between diirections we are taking (if its possible they look the same to her, I help her perception shift)

I screen with a bedroom vibe and it tells me if girls are there with me or not
    If not, I adjust to get a few charismatic points in, and retest
    And if shes still staunch, I will then rethink what direction she needs and try that
    Often being she needs a certain key combination or some such thing

Problem with being unidirectional is, you are bound to have girls that conflict with that direction

Even teevs is sometimes too unidirectional, causing him like 30% sets going nowhere he doesn't need (hot n cold responses... but his hot responses have great flexibility and are refflective of the close potential)
    But his other hooks are so solid and flexible it makes no difference in the end or is a good thing

Anyway, there is stuff to learn here
    Girls dont only react one way
    Response to current post:
    Yeah thats a clear physical game MO
    But lacks a trigger to close with
    Last edited by thecostofsuccess; 10-11-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Very nice outline ijjji,

inspiring and much more substantial to see one of the posters here give a full display of his way as an honest selfexpression.
      from my read your level is higher here than most guys
      As you elude to - it could be interesting for others maybe to see where youre various tactics youve described in great detail fit in.Just because there are GREAT threads on many f the subjects.
      to me adding this would make for a great piece of work - like a very personal detail breathing expression of your way incl. detailed hows.
      and respect for sharing a struggle - the curse while also gives a different clear understanding of goals and motivations of us in here beyond the usual SNL SDL
      made me relate to you as an actual living breathing human being even more

im a bit humbled to be exposed to it to be honest. awed.
      +10
      Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Thanks for thought-provoking feedback Cosy! I get the feeling your game is more geared towards being in control! Im very locked in on exactly who I want to be, and then let things unfold as they may. You could say my attitude is completely irresponsible, almost 'whimsical'. I actually bank on that being part of my charm, and the counter-weight to my 'over the top' directness. (Not sure what 'current post' refers to.)

Thanks for heart warming words, glow! Im going over some posts now, to see if they are suitable for linking!

Edit - some links I think are fairly explanatory:
        How to compliment and why
        Super easy kino guide
        Restraint - Zero LMR method
        Last edited by ijjjji; 10-12-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Very nice ijjjji, i really suspected and figured it was kind of like that i always thought of you as the "fake shy/innocent/humble sexual dude method" i do a lot of those things, just in different timelines, i do sexualize a bit with tease/trolling while you do more the compliments...

about the picky, i think it comes with the age territory i have gotten pickier not in hotness per se but in what i really want in a girl physical wise and personality/life wise...

The same comes with the trying to control all aspects of the seduction...I heard that before from Jeffy(who is older as well) he was saying that he student was making the point that he will interact for example with 5 girls 3 will really hated him due to his polarity but those 2 that like him really fell for him... and he said "yeah at this age i am not trying to whissle into women pants anymore what you see is what you get"

coby made the similar point here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ing-acceptance

P.s. i apologize for going off on you, i thought you where divorcing for what i suspected you really do to appease...Now with you last couple of answers you are back to staying with your principles.
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            P.s. i apologize for going off on you, i thought you where divorcing for what i suspected you really do to appease...Now with you last couple of answers you are back to staying with your principles.
            I'm glad you dropped the word "principals" because that's opened my eyes to the actual issue here. The "battle of principals" framing is an idiotic frame for any informational discussion to operate under, that's the key to what's annoying me here, this "battle of principals" framing sets people up to treat information like team sports to blindly cheer on, and drives the conversation into the dirt. Keep defending your principals man lol, while everyone else minus a gnat here and there is just talking information and sharing their current thoughts and experiences.

Where do you think I'm coming from man? You think I can't freestyle a conversation for hours on end? With charm and charisma and style and looks and a six pack and clear leader-like dominance, that my daily life doesn't involve taking over and leading celebrity egos through the creative process towards a particular goal? Fuck man how much track record do you need? Given all this track record behind me that's led to pussy and money and ongoing success in the hardest industry on earth in cutthroat LA, I can STILL clearly see where I can get sharper and more cutting in multiple areas, I see areas of improvement that I want to focus on and have the discussion about, that require zooming in and focusing on smaller stuff and technicality.

Its INSANE to me to have you running around under a "fighting for principals" frame when we're just trying to talk about our own evolutions over time based on information and personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by pureevil View Post

I'm glad you dropped the word "principals" because that's opened my eyes to the actual issue here. The "battle of principals" framing is an idiotic frame for any informational discussion to operate under, that's the key to what's annoying me here, this "battle of principals" framing sets people up to treat information like team sports to blindly cheer on, and drives the conversation into the dirt. Keep defending your principals man lol, while everyone else minus a gnat here and there is just talking information and sharing their current thoughts and experiences.

Where do you think I'm coming from man? You think I can't freestyle a conversation for hours on end? With charm and charisma and style and looks and a six pack and clear leader-like dominance, that my daily life doesn't involve taking over and leading celebrity egos through the creative process towards a particular goal? Fuck man how much track record do you need? Given all this track record behind me that's led to pussy and money and ongoing success in the hardest industry on earth in cutthroat LA, I can STILL clearly see where I can get sharper and more cutting in multiple areas, I see areas of improvement that I want to focus on and have the discussion about, that require zooming in and focusing on smaller stuff and technicality.

Its INSANE to me to have you running around under a "fighting for principals" frame when we're just trying to talk about our own evolutions over time based on information and personal experience.
              pe you know english is my second language, i thought ijjjjji in the other post was going into what everybody aka majority was agreeing of, instead of what "he does or believes aka his method which i suspected was this" you are looking into this too much and projecting there is no battle here, there is a difference of what we believe pick up and seduction should be going and what we do and believe... not everybody is a fan of the traditional routine and and nlp game etc... You were once in that camp, is not big deal i can be 1000% wrong, but it is what i believe, keep sharing the info. is ok to disagree with the aim of making every girl like you stuff, i am passed that stage...
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

ou were once in that camp, is not big deal i can be 1000% wrong, but it is what i believe, keep sharing the info. is ok to disagree with the aim of making every girl like you stuff, i am passed that stage...
                I did antagonize Karea some back in the day when he was heavy verbal and I was the "not necessary" guy, but I'm not proud of it, I was being an idiot shitting on someone else's value for no good reason. The guy playing the "not necessary" card is the clueless one IMO, because its true for pretty much everything and thus the easiest position to take, and ts based on holding onto and battling "principals" rather than an open broad collection of potentially useful information. I don't do that anymore, for years upon years, if something isn't currently relevant to me I don't feel the need to battle it anymore, I conscientously stamped that low value trait out of myself a long time ago.

Comment

I did antagonize Karea some back in the day when he was heavy verbal and I was the "not necessary" guy, but I'm not proud of it, I was being an idiot shitting on someone else's value for no good reason. The guy playing the "not necessary" card is the clueless one IMO, because its true for pretty much everything and thus the easiest position to take, and ts based on holding onto and battling "principals" rather than an open broad collection of potentially useful information. I don't do that anymore, for years upon years, if something isn't currently relevant to me I don't feel the need to battle it anymore, I conscientously stamped that low value trait out of myself a long time ago.
                  cool! which is why i will stay out of those discussions.... Again, i jump into 2 discussions, 1 were i was troll bait:

Some claim that everything about seduction has already been said.

That there isn't that much new stuff to discuss with regards to getting laid with new chicks. Time to prove em' WRONG.

Second one by cosy who i thought was ma nigga, and understands me and took it the wrong way, fine, anyways....

I am staying out of it, but to be honest i don't think other than the "facebook group crew" not many people are interested in that shit! now a days, the forum went dead till ijjjji posted the verbal noneverbal stuff, but anyways, again staying out...

Comment

"Some claim that everything about seduction has already been said.

That there isn't that much new stuff to discuss with regards to getting laid with new chicks. Time to prove em' WRONG."
                    This is a teenager being excitied about coming up with a new gambit that effectively employs NLP that field tested has helped him close deals and got Gunwitch's stamp of approval as being effective and legit. He's not trying to troll man he's an excited younger guy who for some reason you've been bothered by for months. You're the 40-something, can you not see that this is what's going on?? Why are you bothered by teenage enthusiasm?

Its not some new mega-game-changing concept but its a legit NLP gambit that you won't find in any PUA material, as opposed to being something Mystery already said to 1000 girls 10 years ago.

Context man. Everything here isn't some superiority battle, much of the content is coming from a place of fun and young innocent excitement dude (which i personally gravitate towards, not away from). We've got 30-somethings and 40-somethings following a teenager around being mad by his first-wave enthusiasm, its nuts to me.

And Cosy didn't take it the wrong way you've been doing this for a good year+ man, these passive aggressive drive-bys and battle-style framings of PU topics. You don't want to hear this but I still think you need to get over your ex, you never dealt with that, you instead tuned into a guy talking about how happy he is and how he's some special type of guy where pair-bonding has no effect on him (bull fucking shit), while seeming angry and conflict-seeking in your posts all the time, which is very reminescent of some other burned older guys that have been here before. . .

Comment

And Cosy didn't take it the wrong way you've been doing this for a good year+ man, these passive aggressive drive-bys and battle-style framings of PU topics. You don't want to hear this but I still think you need to get over your ex, you never dealt with that, you instead tuned into a guy talking about how happy he is and how he's some special type of guy where pair-bonding has no effect on him (bull fucking shit), while seeming angry and conflict-seeking in your posts all the time, which is very reminescent of some other burned older guys that have been here before. . .
                      that is your take does not make it a fact! you are more than welcome to go through my archives, is always been my delivery style, actually it was worst...

Comment

Apologies to ijjji, I hate derailing threads but lol Skills nobody forced you into doing a drive by on my thread.

I did not troll-bait you, if that statement was directed at you I would have mentioned you specifically.

Nobody forced you into commenting on my old(er) thread on how to level up, taking the discussion from what I mentioned in the OP to a discussion about "how many 9s/10's do you see per day" then to the nasty flame war that ensued in that thread. (I know you claim that was not your intention, and that may be true, but it was still your comment that derailed the thread) and again nobody forced you to make a thread attempting to "debunk" verbal game, mention me in that same thread and suggest that what I do/talk about on the forum is mental masturbation. If I'm being honest, you've been seeking conflict with me for months now, it's getting a bit old.

Anyway my point is you didn't have to do any of that. It even looks like you're defending yourself against attacks imaginary attacks. Nobody is taking shots at you, nobody is calling you a KJ, but you're still at it, stirring up shit in multiple threads over the course of several months. Idk why. Whatever I guess.

You said you're going to keep out of these discussions, and I personally think that's for the best.
                        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                          Apologies to ijjji, I hate derailing threads but lol Skills nobody forced you into doing a drive by on my thread.

I did not troll-bait you, if that statement was directed at you I would have mentioned you specifically.

Nobody forced you into commenting on my old(er) thread on how to level up, taking the discussion from what I mentioned in the OP to a discussion about "how many 9s/10's do you see per day" then to the nasty flame war that ensued in that thread. (I know you claim that was not your intention, and that may be true, but it was still your comment that derailed the thread) and again nobody forced you to make a thread attempting to "debunk" verbal game, mention me in that same thread and suggest that what I do/talk about on the forum is mental masturbation.

You didn't have to do any of that. It seems to me that you're defending yourself against attacks imaginary attacks. Idk why. Whatever I guess.

You said you're going to keep out of these discussions, and I personally think that's for the best.
                          you have to be kidding me right! dude, i will take the advise of pe and ignore you... I apologize sincerely that in a post to level up just gaming 9 and 10 the questions or where do you find a constant supply of 9s and 10s was added, again my apologies., apologies that after i said that things have been repeated over and over and are no practical post, a day after you came out with that post doing that reference.... here is what i am gonna do, i will proceed to ignore you and not participate in any of your posts... Hope you do the same with mine, thanks in advance.....

Not gonna derail more this post, i came here just to make my comments on ijjjjji game and to apologize to ijjji now you guy are derailing and framing shit all over the place...

Comment

I have two thoughts on this
                            1) I love the whole following your own path stuff
                            2) I think control doesn't have to be a dirty word when it comes to having some clinch maneuvers

Skills:
                            I'm not against you
                            I just think you are kind of rambling and going against something unnecessarily (I get it, you are an emotional dude, its fine)
                            Verbal game is NOT NOT NOT the crap you keep pinning it down as though
                            So of course I'm going to be like "dude, wtf?" to some degree
                            Its not against you, I get where you are coming from, but
                            Verbals the second gen created arent crap, even you use one of the techs (sexual trolling), and ijjjji uses another (cold reads and properly positioned compliments)

To think you are so far from using it is silly
                            I believe ijjjji will expand his verbals from cold reads in time, in order to add more interest into what he is currently doing
                            Not cuz he feels it necessary but just cuz he can sense good stuff in it, but would rather take it with a pinch of salt and take some time

I think arguing against second gen verbal is just... weird
                            People are generously sharing techniques that are developed in field with you, tthat have very solid outcomes and you are being weird about it
                            I mean, just look at it this way
                            If you are having trouble in florida getting girls at some point cuz culture shiftedd or something, dont you want NEW angles to come at it from to help problem solve the issue?

Btw, 2nd gen verbals are not easy to do
                            You cannot just recite them verbatim
                            You have to also get over girls threshold for "awesome dude I believe has experience with girls"
                            So when she listens shes like, niiiiiice!

Girls arent idiots, speak to them, find out the truth about who they are seexually from their own mouths.
                            (transition from some of your sexual trolling into topics to converse about)

As for Ijjjji, I'm glad he truly has a love for what he does and how he does it
                            Id love to see it grow
                            But however he grows I hope he does it his way
                            Could verbal be a piece to thatt puzzle? Its a possibility

Comment

Thanks for nice feedback Skills and Cosy both! As for the ongoing arguing bleeding over from the other thread, Im not too bothered. (One of the sides ought to stop answering back soon though..)

The subject today is CONTROL..
                              -Im a control freak when it comes to myself. Failing to live up to my own pre-determined vision/role idea, can annoy me for days..
                              -I am only interested in being who I set out to be. Completely uninterested in changing my ways in order to suit a particular girl. (It never worked for me, and trying to do so, felt like having horrible lack of 'style'.)
                              -If something comes between me and a girl, I see it entirely as her responsibility to fix it. I aim for high level of infatuation, and if mere circumstance can separate us, then I appreciate it as honest feedback, and seek to continue looking elsewhere.

On the flip side:
                              -I have a particular "Oh no!" look/vibe of sad resignation, when I noticing potential separation of *any* kind. It works extremely well for making girls step promptly into 'responsibility role' and proclaiming they will never leave me behind, or similar.
                              -Much of my banter is about me having to leave her for my own safety etc..
                              -I fractionate both as an overt tease style and as an 'easily distracted' type thing.

So, there are tons of passive-aggressive control/manipulative elements to my game. But it has to be 'free-flow'. I absolutely can not tolerate 'tailoring' it on an intellectual level.

Comment

Working...
                              X