Opening guy first in mixed groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skills360

Club game is not that bad, mostly it's choosing the right place and being able to get in with a group or a few people to have a fun night. Meet plenty of girls to add to the crew and ones that want to smash this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
      Skills360

Club game is not that bad, mostly it's choosing the right place and being able to get in with a group or a few people to have a fun night. Meet plenty of girls to add to the crew and ones that want to smash this way.
      here is by skills360:

"now a days is total shit! vs couple of years ago..."

if you compare now vs 2 plus years is total shit... But don't worry about it, if you have been eating steak all along and now you get a taste of macdonalds you will feel the difference, vs you been eating macdonalds all along now you try chiplote you may say "is not that bad".... A lot of you do not have a point to compare to, so in a way is good for you.... but dync is 30 plus so he will notice how shit, clubs are now...
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

here is by skills360:

"now a days is total shit! vs couple of years ago..."

if you compare now vs 2 plus years is total shit... But don't worry about it, if you have been eating steak all along and now you get a taste of macdonalds you will feel the difference, vs you been eating macdonalds all along now you try chiplote you may say "is not that bad".... A lot of you do not have a point to compare to, so in a way is good for you.... but dync is 30 plus so he will notice how shit, clubs are now...
        Do you mind listing some of the major reasons why you'd say night game is shitty these days?

I only started gaming four and a half years ago and didn't do any night game till about two years ago. So since I wasn't actually around, I can't really see the difference.
        “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          oh man i could write a whole book lol... but if you ask teevester, or gun... But mainly women that were not into "clubbing or dancing" would go out to "attention whore" or when ovulating to get laid... But mainly to get their attention fix, look pretty and dance... Now the music is shit! the dances are shit (and i am proficient in new dances, but all tailor towards dancing monkey vs back in the days sexually escalation), of course tinder, snapchat, instagram get their attention fix taken care off... Clubs dying in the suburbs (still some strong in the major cities, but the suburbs are fucked unless you travel to major city killing your practice since it costly to travel etc...)... The women have separated sex from emotion (good for ons though, but not the same ego boost when you used to fuck a girl back in the days), the death of groupies, psycho and stalkers (this was good back in the days and would give you massive social proof, of course annoying at times)..... You go to a club you do not see noone in the dance floor making out and escalating, shit barely people even dancing... You barely see people pulling, everybody comes in groups and leaves in groups and yes most mix groups.... Most popular books like 60 yoc, minimal game,gun1 and all the other books if you read were a reflection of the stage/era... Now yes if you are proficient with mm that would actually work better vs back in the days it would have been very unefficient..... When i created my book for example i could go to a club one night and have my pick of 3 women that i could pull home on a given night... Now you have too pretty much hustle like a mad man to get laid aka mm adapted 2018 and the likes. So as much as we give shit to gg(though he is another uncalibrated forum writter), he is actually following a method that for the current environment if i have to learn from 0 i would do a variation of mm opening situationally instead of opinion opener and then skipping the 7 hour rule etc... and just go for closing after she is invested...

I think Mystery Method might need a return to the scene. His method from what I've read seems heavily based on group theory, whilst most night gamers in the post Mystery era talk about screening, finding DTF girls, sticking to 2-3 sets, etc. I wonder if anyone followed his nightgame method, rather than the screeners. Where's hangman these days?

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          correct read my comment to bachaus, again that would be the best method for this environment, with some mino adaptation, i would not do opnion opener, but more of a situational, and skip 7 hour, to once invested (sex talk or sex escalation) then close... the "how you guys know each other" i took from cajun who is a follower of mm

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          A situational opener wouldn't work with mystery method , an opinion opener is ideal, you need a good Delivery to pull it off tho

Been out for years and stuff has changed for sure but still not a terrible scene out there.

Maybe because I've gotten better access and better spots and more juice since earlier days, but doing way better with way nice girls now vs a few years back.

Decline of night life has been a thing for at least a decade at this point.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
          Editing a comment
          correct but a decade of continuing decline but the last 2 years hit rock bottom in my honest opinion, and getting worst and worst... lets see what happens after valentines...I am happy with my current women situation, but fuck i feel sorry for the new generation, sincerely

From his book; (This is fucking genius. I understand why a screening mentality followed, the ability to successfully work an entire group takes major extroversion and skill. I bet introverts who can't work a group gave life to the screening method.)

GROUP THEORY Women of quality tend to be found in groups and rarely, if ever, alone. When girls get together, they engage in a groupthink mentality. This groupthink is due to the same psychological mechanism that causes preselection: Girls look to one another to validate their choices and feelings. They will touch one another, hold hands, whisper things, A2: FEMALE-TO-MALE INTEREST 101 move around the venue together, go to the bathroom together, rescue one another from aggressive guys or nice-guy losers, and generally take care of one another. Often the nice guy waits for the girl to leave her group so that he can catch her alone and hit on her.

But in the Mystery Method, we approach the group itself. Women tend to be attracted to the highest value man in their social context. Could it be possible to take over her group and become the highest-value man in it? Once the set is open, you disarm the friends with stories, humor, and other DHVs. You're interesting, fun, and emotionally relevant. In fact, you even steal the spotlight away from the hottie (who is the target). You further disarm the friends by negging the target. All those other predatory guys tried to open by giving her IOIs and offering to buy her a drink—they are so transparent. But you negged her, turned your back, and continued telling your story. The friends don't perceive any threat, as you demonstrated a noninsulting indicator of lack of interest—they're disarmed. Unbeknownst to them, the negs have also introduced a tasty sexual tension between you and the target. Because her friends love you, her groupthink mentality now works in your favor. You have the social proof of her peer group. Her self-esteem has been lowered slightly by the negs, and she wants some more attention from you—the life of the party, the guy who just pushed her out of the spotlight of her own circle of friends.

She begins to give you IOIs, and she begins to work for your approval and validation. If you can consistently create reactions like this, you have mastered A2. Basic group theory operates on a combination of two DHVs: 1. The social proof that is generated by taking over the group. Personality traits are also demonstrated to the group and thus, obliquely, to the target 2. The ability of the neg not only to convey higher value but also to simultaneously disarm the obstacles, remove the target's sexual power, and motivate her to chase you to get it back.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          psssst hey lover i actually i am actually versed in mystery method !!! I can help you if you need it lol!!!

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        From his book; (This is fucking genius. I understand why a screening mentality followed, the ability to successfully work an entire group takes major extroversion and skill. I bet introverts who can't work a group gave life to the screening method.)

GROUP THEORY Women of quality tend to be found in groups and rarely, if ever, alone. When girls get together, they engage in a groupthink mentality. This groupthink is due to the same psychological mechanism that causes preselection: Girls look to one another to validate their choices and feelings. They will touch one another, hold hands, whisper things, A2: FEMALE-TO-MALE INTEREST 101 move around the venue together, go to the bathroom together, rescue one another from aggressive guys or nice-guy losers, and generally take care of one another. Often the nice guy waits for the girl to leave her group so that he can catch her alone and hit on her.

But in the Mystery Method, we approach the group itself. Women tend to be attracted to the highest value man in their social context. Could it be possible to take over her group and become the highest-value man in it? Once the set is open, you disarm the friends with stories, humor, and other DHVs. You're interesting, fun, and emotionally relevant. In fact, you even steal the spotlight away from the hottie (who is the target). You further disarm the friends by negging the target. All those other predatory guys tried to open by giving her IOIs and offering to buy her a drink—they are so transparent. But you negged her, turned your back, and continued telling your story. The friends don't perceive any threat, as you demonstrated a noninsulting indicator of lack of interest—they're disarmed. Unbeknownst to them, the negs have also introduced a tasty sexual tension between you and the target. Because her friends love you, her groupthink mentality now works in your favor. You have the social proof of her peer group. Her self-esteem has been lowered slightly by the negs, and she wants some more attention from you—the life of the party, the guy who just pushed her out of the spotlight of her own circle of friends.

She begins to give you IOIs, and she begins to work for your approval and validation. If you can consistently create reactions like this, you have mastered A2. Basic group theory operates on a combination of two DHVs: 1. The social proof that is generated by taking over the group. Personality traits are also demonstrated to the group and thus, obliquely, to the target 2. The ability of the neg not only to convey higher value but also to simultaneously disarm the obstacles, remove the target's sexual power, and motivate her to chase you to get it back.
        You can do this exact thing with Whatsapp groups. Field tested. Then you isolate to a private chat. Repeat until she hints for a meet.

Comment

Skills360

Clubs dying in the suburbs (still some strong in the major cities, but the suburbs are fucked unless you travel to major city killing your practice since it costly to travel etc...)
          Most of the problem around all the points you listed is still the spots you're hitting (i.e. "clubs" in the burbs).

I do agree that people are on their phones all the time in the club these days.

Groups have always been a thing at party spots... you go to have a fun social experience with others.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
            Editing a comment
            no even if cities, if you go to any clubs vibes are more social vs back in the day sexual....I already gave enough explanations... Again night game now vs before is night and day... But it does not matter or don't worry about it, plenty of girls to get laid with just a lot more work/effort/game required..

you can open the guy first in more social settings but be aware it creates the frame that "you are like this guy"
          so be careful what position that puts you in, and observe what status he has
          a high status guy like knowing the host, or a personal trainer at gym, is good
          But knowing the brother, or friend zoned orbiter guy, puts you in the non-sexual category

Comment

Working...
          X