Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The challenges of transitioning none verbal to verbal...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The challenges of transitioning none verbal to verbal...

This post will be hard to understand to the majority of guys due to the nature of how i game and what i am trying to do, but maybe some of you can jump in with some ideas, specially does of you like glow maybe that dance and combine with verbals:

I am having a sticking point Transitioning from none verbal to verbal when the full escalation has not taken place..... One of the changes with the new dynamics (i am sure you guys that go to clubs have noticed this) is that the full escalations in public are very rare to almost gone (out of 50 guy/girl interactions you may see 1 or 2 full make outs and usually is a fatty or bf/gf again very few strangers, well at least in my area).- this was not the case back in the days, but it is what it is.

If i go from verbal to none verbal super easy the issue is when the dynamics change from again none verbal to verbal....

the way i got laid was none verbal seduction first then at the time they were invested, you pretty much close, they were invested and sold...I talked about it here (what i talk about in that post is not longer consistent like it used to be due to many changes, i am not gonna go into them but it is what it is)

now the other way around this is verbal the whole way= easy lay too (like most second generations guys, including myself when i go 100% verbal)...

The problem is when i do half and half= is not going as well as i thought cause the state, the dynamics, the perception(her idea of who i am gets screwed over...)

^ so going from stripper fantasy to talkative in the same dynamic is like it does not mix well, if the full escalation (touching, kissing, arousal is not there)

In summary this is what has worked for me:

verbal the whole way = win

none verbal the whole way once full escalation has taken place then verbal = win

none verbal the whole way full escalation follow by trolling/sexting =win.

none verbal half escalation(no makeout, no bubble) transitioning to verbal/sexting= problems... = this is the sticking point and were i need some pointers, ideas etc.... on a smooth consistent way

^ I have lost 3 easy lays, to make me believe, there may be a problem with the dynamics... And yesterday i totally identified the problem...

Of course the choices are go verbal all the way (like most guys are doing, but i really don't want to do this, cause i do enjoy the dancing and the fun is my escape, only guys that dance will understand this)

^ but what i want to do is create a system of consistency were i can combine none verbal with verbal without changing the dynamics and the perception and keep the fluidity....

Of course many of you will have a hard time helping me since you do not really do this (maybe glow, teevester, cosy) anyways, i have seen the other "dance floor guys" and they are mostly kj i actually believe some of them are borderline virgins or guys that have not been in the field in years (burrito supreme)..The dance floor guys in my area do not get laid or are going full verbal.

This is what i am thinking of doing and will field test if you can chime in with ideas(please critique):

- isolate from dance floor to bar... (lets get a drink, what are your drinking) = this run the risk of putting me in a paying situation and what every other dude does....But i have made it work before... Drinks gets them a bit horny, and gives them plausible deniability (the girl last night kept telling me she is drunk)

or

- isolate from dance floor to quiet place.... Grab her hand "come with me real quick so we can talk"

-I am Felipe, shake hands, at this point she would say her name...

^ obviously with my dancing and the way i look and dress and act i have the gunwitch social stimulation handle here....(as of now i one of top 5 best dress guys in some instances top 2 and in some instances the best, also i am top 5% in looks too)

Are you from around here? (to find out logistics)

Who are you here with?

oh really, how you guys know each other?

then i would go to emotional stimulation:

You know what i like about you, is that you are a lot of fun, i usually get bored dancing with women after couple of songs, all they want to do is grind, and i actually want to dance, some of them get mad or think i am gay cause i do not want to be all over them, but you are fun and enjoy dancing with you, are you always this much fun?

then i would use bachaus what do you like to do besides sleep, eat and party?

oh really what you like about it?

then i would go into sex talk, the orgasm routine and the likes...

^ the thing is, all of this sounds good in paper but due to the chaotic nature of clubs, this is actually more complicated than it seems, you have multiple distractions, interruptions, friends looking for lost friends, loud music etc... Remember also i mostly game solo, or with really weak wings...

Thoughts or things you are doing combining none verbal with verbal?

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Going from Dance-floor (fully non-verbal escalation) to verbal is harder than the other way around. This is due to the initial form of compliance - the first one is purely physical and buyers temperature related - as in quick arousal that transcend the critical mind. The other form (verbal) is deeper and more rapport based. Take a girl away from the dancefloor, where the initial compliance was physical and arousal based, you will experience that the compliance you've created fades back and put you back into your initial position- which puts you back to step one. Add on top of this the potential mood change (from changing location) and you are in for a funky mix. This transition can be challenging but still doable, but you need to consider that the only thing you've gained from your escalation on the dancefloor is compliance to get her isolated. The isolation is all you got - in addition to breaking the physical barrier; but beside this you got nothing. Do not expect a high level of compliance once you are away from the dancefloor. You technically have to build everything from scratch.

The other way around is easier because the compliance is more cognitive and less emotional (not based on mere physical arousal). Therefore the compliance from sex talk is more sustainable. This way you may lead the girl from verbal to a dancefloor setting with great success and easy transitions into pure physical escalation. In this case you will notice how easier it is to escalate. Most likely, post succesful sex talk, her level of resistance towards physical moves becomes non-existant. This leads to great potential linear escalations. I often like to seal the deal on dancefloors.

-Teevster
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
    - Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Teevster View Post
      Going from Dance-floor (fully non-verbal escalation) to verbal is harder than the other way around. This is due to the initial form of compliance - the first one is purely physical and buyers temperature related - as in quick arousal that transcend the critical mind. The other form (verbal) is deeper and more rapport based. Take a girl away from the dancefloor, where the initial compliance was physical and arousal based, you will experience that the compliance you've created fades back and put you back into your initial position- which puts you back to step one. Add on top of this the potential mood change (from changing location) and you are in for a funky mix. This transition can be challenging but still doable, but you need to consider that the only thing you've gained from your escalation on the dancefloor is compliance to get her isolated. The isolation is all you got - in addition to breaking the physical barrier; but beside this you got nothing. Do not expect a high level of compliance once you are away from the dancefloor. You technically have to build everything from scratch.

The other way around is easier because the compliance is more cognitive and less emotional (not based on mere physical arousal). Therefore the compliance from sex talk is more sustainable. This way you may lead the girl from verbal to a dancefloor setting with great success and easy transitions into pure physical escalation. In this case you will notice how easier it is to escalate. Most likely, post succesful sex talk, her level of resistance towards physical moves becomes non-existant. This leads to great potential linear escalations. I often like to seal the deal on dancefloors.

-Teevster
      thank your for this teevester, i was loosing my mind, so you confirm what i was suspecting... Makes sense..
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

thank your for this teevester, i was loosing my mind, so you confirm what i was suspecting... Makes sense..
        If you want to go from dance-floor to verbal, you need to consider the girl you bring out (usually you isolate to smoking areas) as a new girl with 0 compliance. Exceptions occurs, sure, but this is the meta. I personally don't find this too bad, because I get a girl fully isolated with me to a quiet place... which is ideal for me as the sex talk itself is a piece of cake. To me, the harder part is to get into, or create the context in which I can freely deliver the juice without interference (noise, friends, lack of compliance leading to "i have to find my friends" - which rarely happens if I get to deliver enough juice to make her forget about them.. etc..). So getting a girl out for a 1-on-1 is like a victory for me, because things gets straighforward for me. But I can see this whole thing of building up compliance from scratch to be less ideal for guys starting out with it, or simply prefering other forms of seduction (I assume, and correct me wrong, that you prefer non-verbal/dancefloor seductions, hence feel more comfortable with it and wouldn't mind offering a lot to get the girl into your ideal seduction context).

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
        - Still Rocking

Comment

If you want to go from dance-floor to verbal, you need to consider the girl you bring out (usually you isolate to smoking areas) as a new girl with 0 compliance. Exceptions occurs, sure, but this is the meta. I personally don't find this too bad, because I get a girl fully isolated with me to a quiet place... which is ideal for me as the sex talk itself is a piece of cake. To me, the harder part is to get into, or create the context in which I can freely deliver the juice without interference (noise, friends, lack of compliance leading to "i have to find my friends" - which rarely happens if I get to deliver enough juice to make her forget about them.. etc..). So getting a girl out for a 1-on-1 is like a victory for me, because things gets straighforward for me. But I can see this whole thing of building up compliance from scratch to be less ideal for guys starting out with it, or simply prefering other forms of seduction (I assume, and correct me wrong, that you prefer non-verbal/dancefloor seductions, hence feel more comfortable with it and wouldn't mind offering a lot to get the girl into your ideal seduction context).

-Teevster
          ^ Well of course i prefer the other form of seduction (boredom is a big part of it), i never used to isolate, only to closing location (the bubble allowed me this super power), as you may know, there is no more "bubble" aka inconsistent due to a million reasons that we both know... anyways, can you post a scenario of how would you do it... I already have an idea, cause you say the big mistake is that i did not start from 0 (what do you think of what i posted, it has worked for me in the past when i don't get lazy), my mistake is that i assumed i had some investment, but i think you are right when there is not the full blown escalation the key is starting from 0 (can't wait to experiment starting form 0, is a bit harder to being pumped state to that drop that may be a challenge, but i am going to try), but if there is a full blown bubble it carries over in my experience some compliance, so i don't go from 0 if full blown escalation in most cases...

Comment

^ Well of course i prefer the other form of seduction (boredom is a big part of it), i never used to isolate, only to closing location (the bubble allowed me this super power), as you may know, there is no more "bubble" aka inconsistent due to a million reasons that we both know... anyways, can you post a scenario of how would you do it... I already have an idea, cause you say the big mistake is that i did not start from 0 (what do you think of what i posted, it has worked for me in the past when i don't get lazy), my mistake is that i assumed i had some investment, but i think you are right when there is not the full blown escalation the key is starting from 0 (can't wait to experiment starting form 0, is a bit harder to being pumped state to that drop that may be a challenge, but i am going to try), but if there is a full blown bubble it carries over in my experience some compliance, so i don't go from 0 if full blown escalation in most cases...
            Of course, if you have a really hardcore escalation going and things goes very well there may be some spillover, but oftentimes, girls get out of the current state when locations are changed which forces her to become "conscious" again - which can lead to self-reflection and her becoming self-conscious... leading to many interesting things such as ASD. The mood change also, as mentioned earlier reduces the compliance.

To clarify, it is not that by dragging her away from a high stimulation context you automatically lose ALL compliance, but rather that you are very prone to lose tons of compliance. Of course, if your initial compliance on the dancefloor was SUPERHIGH... there may be some remaining when you get her out, but the overall level may be lower. However there are exceptions to this case, but this is the overall observation. Now in my book, I'd rather not bet on a spill-over and play it safe and assume low compliance when I drag her out. If she did in fact happen to maintain high compliance, the process from zero to full blown sexual talking and strong frames should take no time anyway. The strategy therefore remains the same: assume low compliance when you drag out from high stimuli areas (like dance floors)

I mean think about it - it makes sense that dragging from high stimuli environment would lower her emotional stimulation (I here consider outright physical arousal as MERE emotional stimulation) once dragged to a peaceful area with low stimuli.

Compare this to making a girl stimulated (emotionally and also cognitively, in addition to frame setting and resistance re-framing)... in a low stimuli and then drag her into a high stimuli area... you basically end up UPPING the amount of stimuli, whereas the other strategy makes you LOWER the amount of stimuli through context changing.

Sex talk is based on emotionally stimulating, yes, but on a more cognitive level. additionally you set stronger and "deeper" frames. These are still prone to change depending on mood, but less shaky than mere physical escalation. Physical escalation is quicker to generate but also fades faster. Sex talk, being more cognitive in nature is more sustainable. She may feel less aroused, but her perception of you remains more statis, same with the frame.

If you then, after re-framing her potential resistances, arousing her with sexy words, and making her curious about fucking you through conveying a perception of you as a good lover... you will easily carry this wonderful baggage with you to the dancefloor. But be aware... the dancefloor can also occasionally be a double edged sword:
            - Cockblocks
            - Friends showing up
            - A desire to attention-whore

But all these are regular dancefloor issues in my book, and generally escalation on the dance floor tends to go smoother if you have frames, rapport AND implemented a sexy perception of you as a great lover into her head. There of course exceptions...

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
            - Still Rocking

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah i agree with this.... I field tested both ways and you are right... but I was looking for a WAY, to do it the other way... I am still going to experiment some stuff and report back..

-Personally, I see DF talking as a great opportunity for added kino and proximity. (I hold girls close and talk so close that my lips touch her ear. The innocent context makes it ASD safe, while still turning her on. Sneaky!)
            -I would hesitate to call DF silence a mistake though. Its down to personal style, and more of a trade-off - It can add some mystique and sexiness, at the cost of having to start conversation from scratch later on.

I know Skills knows all this already, but for others looking to try it, here are some pointers:

Dance floor conversations are very different from regular conversations. Because the music is so loud, your conversations cannot be intellectual or complicated, they cannot have sarcastic humor, they cannot be about topics that are too serious or exciting. They should be simple, direct, and have light humor. A good rule of the thumb is that you talk to a girl on the dance floor like you would text her, at least at first.
            I even skip the humor tbh - less is more. Also, earplugs makes it 100x easier. Ill try to illustrate with example:

Initiate and dance a bit, then
            me: "Im ijjjji"
            her: "Anna"

next song starts
            me: "This song is nice!"
            her: "something"

30 sec later
            me: "you dance nice!"

10 sec later
            me: "something"

etc etc (saying stuff at ~10-30 sec. intervals)

Comment

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
              -Personally, I see DF talking as a great opportunity for added kino and proximity. (I hold girls close and talk so close that my lips touch her ear. The innocent context makes it ASD safe, while still turning her on. Sneaky!)
              -I would hesitate to call DF silence a mistake though. Its down to personal style, and more of a trade-off - It can add some mystique and sexiness, at the cost of having to start conversation from scratch later on.

I know Skills knows all this already, but for others looking to try it, here are some pointers:

I even skip the humor tbh - less is more. Also, earplugs makes it 100x easier. Ill try to illustrate with example:

Initiate and dance a bit, then
              me: "Im ijjjji"
              her: "Anna"

next song starts
              me: "This song is nice!"

30 sec later

10 sec later
              me: "something"

etc etc (saying stuff at ~10-30 sec. intervals)
              You have denied that verbal game works and a now you want to give advice on the nonverbal-verbal transition?
              Write an actual FR where you do this then. Until you do so I will continue to point out that there is zero evidence that you have ever approached a set.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post

^ yes of course, but what we are talking about is transition from none verbal to isolation, when a full bubble has not taken place, i have lost 3 lays, clarification when i mention 3 lays i am talking about same night lay, not that i lost the lay per se (still in contact with the girls).... What teevester wrote minus asd(teevester seems to have more problems than i have with asd), makes total sense and what i suspected....

Of course, if you have a really hardcore escalation going and things goes very well there may be some spillover, but oftentimes, girls get out of the current state when locations are changed which forces her to become "conscious" again - which can lead to self-reflection and her becoming self-conscious... leading to many interesting things such as ASD. The mood change also, as mentioned earlier reduces the compliance.

I just would hate to go all verbal, while neglecting what i do best my goal is a full dance floor seduction...But without the bubble i need to isolate and go from 0 due to the stuff teevester is saying... That has been the total mistake, i need to start from 0 and assume the burden of the convo and lead it all the way.... vs being overconfident in the whole ride the momentum and putting the pressure on her to contribute.

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for clarifying! Sounds 100% correct to me. (My issues are similar to yours but much stronger, like no matter how far we go on the DF, risk of losing the girl is still very real.. so I felt kinda forced to shift to more DF smalltalk.)

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ijjjji to be fair you brought to my attention "methods no longer working" about a year ago or more ago, i was stubborn in my approach, so i am humbling myself and trying to start from 0, to see what has the highest possibility of working with milleneals, i was upset and fighting with everybody cause i was saying things changed, people were saying nothing changed,, specially now that the clubs are back to decent (we have st Patrick day, spring break etc... so clubs are totally workable now)... I know that the second generation guys giving you shit, but i think they are on to something, the old school stuff seem to be working better now a days... I know we went from old school to new school, but is time to go back to old school (trust me i cringed, but is the best way in the current atmosphere)

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
                This must be the absolute pinnacle of seduction advice from 20 years of guru-level experience. I predict multiple LRs with this line in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse321135

You batshit, batshit, batshit kj sparxx. STFU dude and get laid man, you desperately need it...
                  Last time he got laid was Friday.

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
                  - Still Rocking

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    and teevester gets troll bait... come on bro! do not feed the troll!

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well we need to feed him a bit occasionally, else we will lose our source of entertainment known as Impulse. But yeah that's all he gets from me for today

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ban the troll.

^ yes of course, but what we are talking about is transition from none verbal to isolation, when a full bubble has not taken place, i have lost 3 lays, clarification when i mention 3 lays i am talking about same night lay, not that i lost the lay per se (still in contact with the girls).... What teevester wrote minus asd(teevester seems to have more problems than i have with asd), makes total sense and what i suspected....
                  Ok just a slight clarification. I mis-used the word ASD here. I do deal with it occasionally, but very rarely I would said. Most girls would openly and proudly say that they embrace their "sexual freedom" and care little about what people has to say about it.

But what I really referred to was what one could refer to as "female self-control" - which is something Franco and other touched upon in the past but never really discussed in deph.

1) We all know that women resist for other reasons than just mere ASD. We know that biologically speaking, having sex is more serious business for women than for men (pregnancy and potential physical harm). Instincts are not familiar with birth control nor parenting laws.

2) Women love sex, but rather than following a risk-seeking male mating strategy, they follow a risk-averse strategy, through massive screening, testing and consideration in order to bang NOT as many men as possible, but the right men

3) Women are emotional, suffer from more fluid emotions, but more importantly are more prone to act upon them as a result of their empathic nature. They get easier carried away.

So what happens when you arouse a women or mentally stimulates her is that, through emotional changes you make her forget about consequences - you appease her criticial mind - i.e. the one that screens, that tests and that values you as a potential sex partner. So when aroused she may say YES FUCK ME... but once it drops, the critical mind comes back kicking in.

Now I am not saying her critical mind necessarily hates you - and chimes in and says "this guy is bad for you" - but rather that she becomes aware of the fact that she has lost control, and will "auto-drop" down her state in order to regain control over her emotions. This is why women pull each other to the bathroom, yes to get rid of creepers... but also to control their state so that become better able to make the right calls.

This is why women can turn super cold right after high amount of stimuli. It is oftentimes a self-induced condition, that she feels a need to induce in order to safeguard herself from getting carried away, and potentially make a bad call. Women are aware of their bad judgements under the influence of strong emotions such as arousal. Now, obviously, ASD is socially constructed, but has been used a tools to safeguard themselves too. Also the biological element discussed here, surely amplifies the power of ASD. This is why, you may re-frame her ASD to death and still occasionally discover that she still find herself resisting.

Back to the case at hand - you arouse a girl... her critical mind is suppressed. She is aroused. Resistance is gone. You drag her out to a low stimuli area... her critical mind hits back...
                  - It either pops back, and realizes you are a bad candidate for her - most likely not happening often with experienced seducers like us, but can happen. Sucks.
                  - Critical mind pops back up, realizes that she has been under the influence and now has to reinforce her self-control. If you then keep pushing with tons of juicy sex talk stuff, you basically just overstimulate and already overstimulate resisting critical mind - it just makes things worse. But if you take a step back, let her critical mind and her "female self control mode" relax, and start thing from the beginning, her critical mind will say "he is not a threat... - "I did not initially lose control" and you come out on top!
                  - Or... her critical mind pops up. She does find you hot, but she is not sure yet whether or not you are the right one for her (lack of comfort, rapport and stuff)... and needs more time to judge. No problem, you can fix that. But then you need to start things all over.

This problem does not really occur when you meet her in a low stimuli environment and use verbals, as verbals will never arouse her as much as words - although there are cases where it does - especially if you use hypnotic language. But the point is, her critical mind may pop up while you deliver verbal, but it is most likely not going to happen if you pull her to a high stimuli area like the dancefloor lol.

I used the term ASD to simplify things for beginners.... but I should have expected more from an experienced clubber like you. Sorry about that. I hope this clarifies things.

-Teevster

Projects 2018:
                  - Still Rocking

Comment

Ok just a slight clarification. I mis-used the word ASD here. I do deal with it occasionally, but very rarely I would said. Most girls would openly and proudly say that they embrace their "sexual freedom" and care little about what people has to say about it.

But what I really referred to was what one could refer to as "female self-control" - which is something Franco and other touched upon in the past but never really discussed in deph.

1) We all know that women resist for other reasons than just mere ASD. We know that biologically speaking, having sex is more serious business for women than for men (pregnancy and potential physical harm). Instincts are not familiar with birth control nor parenting laws.

2) Women love sex, but rather than following a risk-seeking male mating strategy, they follow a risk-averse strategy, through massive screening, testing and consideration in order to bang NOT as many men as possible, but the right men

3) Women are emotional, suffer from more fluid emotions, but more importantly are more prone to act upon them as a result of their empathic nature. They get easier carried away.

So what happens when you arouse a women or mentally stimulates her is that, through emotional changes you make her forget about consequences - you appease her criticial mind - i.e. the one that screens, that tests and that values you as a potential sex partner. So when aroused she may say YES FUCK ME... but once it drops, the critical mind comes back kicking in.

Now I am not saying her critical mind necessarily hates you - and chimes in and says "this guy is bad for you" - but rather that she becomes aware of the fact that she has lost control, and will "auto-drop" down her state in order to regain control over her emotions. This is why women pull each other to the bathroom, yes to get rid of creepers... but also to control their state so that become better able to make the right calls.

This is why women can turn super cold right after high amount of stimuli. It is oftentimes a self-induced condition, that she feels a need to induce in order to safeguard herself from getting carried away, and potentially make a bad call. Women are aware of their bad judgements under the influence of strong emotions such as arousal. Now, obviously, ASD is socially constructed, but has been used a tools to safeguard themselves too. Also the biological element discussed here, surely amplifies the power of ASD. This is why, you may re-frame her ASD to death and still occasionally discover that she still find herself resisting.

Back to the case at hand - you arouse a girl... her critical mind is suppressed. She is aroused. Resistance is gone. You drag her out to a low stimuli area... her critical mind hits back...
                    - It either pops back, and realizes you are a bad candidate for her - most likely not happening often with experienced seducers like us, but can happen. Sucks.
                    - Critical mind pops back up, realizes that she has been under the influence and now has to reinforce her self-control. If you then keep pushing with tons of juicy sex talk stuff, you basically just overstimulate and already overstimulate resisting critical mind - it just makes things worse. But if you take a step back, let her critical mind and her "female self control mode" relax, and start thing from the beginning, her critical mind will say "he is not a threat... - "I did not initially lose control" and you come out on top!
                    - Or... her critical mind pops up. She does find you hot, but she is not sure yet whether or not you are the right one for her (lack of comfort, rapport and stuff)... and needs more time to judge. No problem, you can fix that. But then you need to start things all over.

This problem does not really occur when you meet her in a low stimuli environment and use verbals, as verbals will never arouse her as much as words - although there are cases where it does - especially if you use hypnotic language. But the point is, her critical mind may pop up while you deliver verbal, but it is most likely not going to happen if you pull her to a high stimuli area like the dancefloor lol.

I used the term ASD to simplify things for beginners.... but I should have expected more from an experienced clubber like you. Sorry about that. I hope this clarifies things.

-Teevster
                    yeah i knew what you meant by asd, (yeah i should not have made that comment) ....I know all this ^ (i usually link your post of state changes in clubs) were you break this down beautifully...

Again in the past if she is aroused what i would do is stay silent, and put the pressure on her =this worked consistently in the past and even now to certain extend if we leave the club at the end of the night.... You are refuting this subcommunication in the post, which i disagree with to an extend...(similar to 60 yoc and brent smith again if the bubble in place)

My main problem is if is not leaving towards the end and now i do not even get to dance the amount of songs with a girl required for me to fully deliver my seduction (at least 5 songs or 15-20 minutes)... The music is all over the place is not sexually charge is all fucked...

So what i am doing is ^ some of this, and trying to isolate to deliver verbal and taking them to the bar or isolation briefly.... What tends to happen is that, i hate the body language mechanics usually is me ordering a drink and she is behind me and i got a get the attention of the bar tender (i never did this in my style, the ordering drinks and stuff).... or women buy their own drinks and are in the bar giving me the back which sucks, i know that mystery and style advocate to face her leaning in the bar, most of the time this is not possible in the crowded chaotic club (so this has been a challenge)

then as you say is like her mood totally changes (i think i need to reopen here), that is why i ask you specifically how would you do it in this scenario verbally, how would you re-open so i can get an idea etc... or if you have any samples, i am trying to get a feel of the highest yielding probability of success from dance floor to transitioning verbally, it seems there is a lot of tension which i used to use to my advantage (60 yoc i would state quiet and escalate and put pressure on her to be the one talking = this work well again in the past if full escalation aka bublle was in place)

now i am trying for me to put the verbal moves so far it has not work smoothly which makes me want to go back to my old style (since i am sure i would have gotten those lays with my old style, but then again i may be exagerating cause bubble was not there, so no)... But i want to push myself to verbal etc... (so far it has not work again if i do my style, no bubble, isolate, second generation).... This is due that somewhere in the transition i am fucking up...

So teevester this is what i want you to answer, lets say you dance and escalate, how would you isolate?

what would you open with more or less from none verbal to verbal (just to get an idea)?

anyways thanks for taking the time, again i am trying to put a replicable dance floor system going from 0 to minimal verbals (60 yoc) to one were i can get the yellows leaning red to green with second generation after some dancing...

Comment

Impulse can you please post only 1 post were someone can read it, go on the field and get laid from it that you have ever made, i know what is going to happened( i tell you what forget a post one thread or comment or answer, please post it here)

1.- you will get around to not finding that post for _________ excuse

2.- you will call me names and tell me about all the girls you laid this week or last week (your imagination is the best i have seen)

3.- you will cont. troll baiting...

Dude you are a fucking cancer, and you don't get what i am trying to do and that is fine.... Keep suggesting:

1.- become a millionare

2.- get a 6 pack

3.- get hookers

^ excellent practical advice...

Comment

Impulse i see you could not find it.... Now how did i know you were going to answer exactly how you answer.... only 1 post, comment, thread.... please...still waiting, never mind you gave your great advice to those poster you "claimed" i was coaching, therefore you failed too so did teevester, sparks, pe and the rest right... I apologize if my english and grammar was not clear let me make sure that now it is:

Impulse find in your 10 years of community trolling, a post, a comment, a thread that help someone or anybody improve in success with women.... (all the people you constantly troll can provide the post, threads, comments with evidence of people actually getting laid directly from their advice)...

I shall wait, (i know how you will answer)
                        Last edited by Skills360; 03-15-2018, 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling for impulse

Comment

Working...
                        X