Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual, weird, and retarded but effective openers i have been using lately....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual, weird, and retarded but effective openers i have been using lately....

Ok, guys this are high % openers i have been using, hope you try them and report back, you have to be confident of course....

off dance floor:

1.- How is your night going? (Bachaus)

2.- This one is cringe but it works.- Facepalm cause for years i fought rsd guys on how retarded it was...... You will GENTLY TAP on shoulder, i do 2 GENTLE taps, I SAID GENTLE 3 TIMES RIGHT.. i get her attention and open..... Never to be done when she already notice you in other words no face to face, but her to side or her giving you the back, after you get her attention you open....

3.- if she is eating something unhealthy (which is usual after clubs).... Wow that looks really good/yummy specially for the diet, has simple carbs, good protein, amino acids.....

4.- those are some bad ass shoes (if she has some cool shoes)

Dance floor.-

.1.-This is to be used to open when they play latin beats such as: regetton, latin music and the likes such as "despasito".... Most guys specially my wings, which is embarrassing since they are with me 24/7 suck at opening they usually verbalize "you want to dance" facepalm, or grab the hand and they yank it away which destroy their social proof and of course it affects me, guilt by association....

What you will do is do the shimmy which is you will move your shoulders fast side to side 3 times as you bend over forward up to 45 degrees as your doing it, here is a video but THE DIFFERENCE is that i suggest that as you do it you bend bit forward this will force an approach invite and for me 99% of the time receptive, then you are dancing and you are in... Advance.- if you already reach hook point you may risk it and grab her head with your hands and do the shimmy while you bring her head to your men breast... Risky 1 out of 5 don't like it 4 love it...

2.- Ehhhhhhhh is like a hip hop sheer used when girls/guys are dancing....

3.- the floss (this retarded shit is a hit)

^ most dance floor ones have the goal to force an approach invite pre-open...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

#1 is perfectly normal though! It is my go to opener when I draw a blank. It can be followed up with "have you met any cool people tonight?" (intended to make her realize how stupid it is that she is only talking to her friends and that she should try to meet you.)

I like #2 (tap on shoulder) as well. I have done it many times on the dancefloor as well, followed by offering my hand. (this is pretty hit or miss though.)
    Last edited by Stargazer; 04-16-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
      #1 is perfectly normal though! It is my go to opener when I draw a blank. It can be followed up with "have you met any cool people tonight?" (intended to make her realize how stupid it is that she is only talking to her friends and that she should try to meet you.)

I like #2 as well. I have done it many times on the dancefloor as well, followed by offering my hand. (this is pretty hit or miss though.)
      which number 2 tapping in the shoulder?
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

• Stargazer

Stargazer

commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that's the one, I edited my post.

I like #2 (tap on shoulder) as well. I have done it many times on the dancefloor as well, followed by offering my hand. (this is pretty hit or miss though.)

I would not do that in the dance floor as you can see hit or miss, again i use it on street game...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

1.- How is your night going? (Bachaus)
        For what it's worth, that's what every single guy in the UK (non pickup guys) have been using for as long as i've been alive lol.
        It's all I ever hear when i'm evesdropping lol ''You alright??! How's your night going?!!''
        Certainly not the opener I was expecting to see from your thread title!! haha

Comment

It can be followed up with "have you met any cool people tonight?" (intended to make her realize how stupid it is that she is only talking to her friends and that she should try to meet you.)
          I will try to remember this for my 'normal guy' openers (''such as how is your night going?'')
          I still tend too experiment with:
          Direct openers - where I tell her she's hot which lots of PUA's on a different forums strongly advise me to do
          Indirect openers - (observational/situational/opinion openers)
          And just 'normal guy openers'. (''How's your night going'', ''Hey, what's up?'' kind of thing)

Trying to see if I can spot anything that works better than the rest for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post

For what it's worth, that's what every single guy in the UK (non pickup guys) have been using for as long as i've been alive lol.
            It's all I ever hear when i'm evesdropping lol ''You alright??! How's your night going?!!''
            interesting i read it from one of bachaus reports, never heard it before...

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post

Lots of bacchus fans in the UK

Comment

Lol asking how her night is going is just simple social etiquette??

also true that itís pretty much what any guy will say as their open (regular guy openers I like that term)

i tend to treat the open as throwaway and more to get her attention and then itís what comes after that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
                  Lol asking how her night is going is just simple social etiquette??

also true that itís pretty much what any guy will say as their open (regular guy openers I like that term)

i tend to treat the open as throwaway and more to get her attention and then itís what comes after that matters
                  for me openers really don't matter much i just open, though i love situationals, when i talk about openers is in the context of going blank, nervousness, or last minute to say something...(off dancefloor)... but for some reasons the ones i mention yield very low rejections.

what matters is really post opener https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...o-her-response

P.s. The dance floor floss works cause the girls will ask you to teach them how to do it...

Comment

i was interacting with a super hot girl.... 2 weeks ago from Romania

Accidentally i saw a girl that resemble her

thinking it was her did the shoulder tap and kiss her....

Later in the night saw the actual romanian girl and realized i accidentally open and kissed the wrong girl....

My point is give an example of when that the tap on shoulder works..

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                      thinking it was her did the shoulder tap and kiss her....
                      Important post!!

Firstly, convincingly acting as if you know someone, _never_ produces negative reaction ime. E.g. the "You!" opener. E.g. all those times you grab or call out to someone because you thought they were someone you knew.

I really like your shoulder tap experimenting! Its so easy to auto-assume its bad, due to PU concept of "coming in from behind = negative". But thinking back, it tends to produce positive interactions for me! Now that Ive realized, Im really curious as to why!

Please continue your research into it!! I will do some testing too, and report back!

Comment

Working...
                      X