Night Game is totally back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Game is totally back

Guys i was complaining about a year ago or so about "night game" and how horrible it was (which was 100% truth women were not coming out, sausage fest galore) and clubs closing down one after the other. But lately, the clubs have been great, women are coming out, they are packed, nothing has been closing down like it was happening a while back.... here is the post

I talked to couple of people some say that women are finally maybe getting sick of dating apps.... But who knows, have you been noticing the same in your areas??????????

I am also having success going back none verbal...

There are more people out now than a couple of years ago, yes, even in freezing temperatures in the Scandinavian winter.

Also here is a related, interesting article with a bunch of cool stats.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ract-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by sparxx View Post
      There are more people out now than a couple of years ago, yes, even in freezing temperatures in the Scandinavian winter.

Also here is a related, interesting article with a bunch of cool stats.
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ract-them.html
      i even went out yesterday "sunday" and it was a bit empty but the ratios good aka therefore i pulled...

the article describes me to a t, i only wait for women to message me in tinder

P.s. now i look like a fool if people go to my archives geeeezzzzz

Comment

Night game has been good here in Cincinnati and in Chicago as well. As easy as it ever was.
        http://www.BecomeTheWolf.com/

Comment

Never saw the dip you were complaining about but I keep night stuff interesting and always hit new places and travel a lot so it never was gonna a die for me in particular.

Also most girls I know always thought tinder and other apps were a crap shoot with no real upside other than drunken laughs and some occasional NSA dick. If they want FUN they go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
            Night game has been good here in Cincinnati and in Chicago as well. As easy as it ever was.
            ^ yes is like that here now again, is a total 360 from a year ago, is just amazing and unbelievable.........

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
              Never saw the dip you were complaining about but I keep night stuff interesting and always hit new places and travel a lot so it never was gonna a die for me in particular.

Also most girls I know always thought tinder and other apps were a crap shoot with no real upside other than drunken laughs and some occasional NSA dick. If they want FUN they go out.
              whatever man is totally noticeable the difference, is huge, i was literally losing my mind and questioning myself, it was not fun, cause i went through and identity type of crisis like (wtf everthing i did, taught etc... was it real? did i dream this, what is this nightmare)...

And all my wings pulling too, that was not the case a year ago... I am starting to see make outs all over the place, girls being even more aggressive is crazy...

Comment

I suspect night game will pick up .. Girls in my town call guys on tinder the 'fuckboys' and unless they want some NSA dick , they just don't bother anymore.
                Tinder has lost its shine and Bumble is next on the list.

Good times ahead for the night gamers ... until girls get bored and the Next Gen dating app comes along

Comment

Originally posted by Khali View Post
                I suspect night game will pick up .. Girls in my town call guys on tinder the 'fuckboys' and unless they want some NSA dick , they just don't bother anymore.
                Tinder has lost its shine and Bumble is next on the list.

Good times ahead for the night gamers ... until girls get bored and the Next Gen dating app comes along
                yep yep yep.... I keep interviewing women and they say this ^ but they do not tell me anything about nsa dick, so you guys claim that, do not know if they are in denial...

and yes night game not only keeps picking up, the women are more aggressive than ever 2018....(gonna make a post to make this point on how my wing got laid last night)

and women are doing the poly shit, women don't want boyfriends anymore...New trend

Comment

it's also mating season though. I find cold approach results shoot up 33% in effectiveness from may to halloween.

Comment

Here is a some dude at chase blog noticing the same:

http://www.girlschase.com/content/yo...ling-you-girls

Comment

Well again i sound like a hypocrite but it is just so frustrating it seems that couple of months back (when i wrote the post) night game was doing good, now back to shit and another one of the clubs in my neck of the woods closed down... Though i hear people complaining about online and day game.... Is not that "night game is over" like i thought it was, is still workable (of course a lot of work), but the inconsistency and the clubs continue to die, that i claimed "mission accomplished" couple of months back like bush junior of clubs, is now again shit, though again more workable (still you can get laid)... But i can not help to view the inconsistencies and the continue closing down of clubs again: https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...SgBW3tWnsrlGO/

vs my prime years when it was this https://www.miamiherald.com/entertai...210360489.html

Edit.- inconsistencies means crowds, specially women coming out to clubs not game..
                      Last edited by Skills360; 10-04-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        inconsistencies in the Crowds and venues closing down... Not in game...

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        game is not venue dependant or crowd dependant though, the conclusion isnt night game is awful , you have to solve this!!!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        re-read brother you need learn how to read brother......

game is not venue dependant or crowd dependant though, the conclusion isnt night game is awful , you have to solve this!!!

listen when i make post like that, is cause i write a global blog, so when i write i want to be responsible vs making crazy conclusions, so i usually text the local players, and i write in the forums, it annoys me that everytime i do this, i will have one or two or 3 guys with the posturing angle... "oh is your game" not singling you out gg but is just kind of annoying sometimes.... Is like the people singling out warped mindless when he was saying he did a blitz and women were not responding, is not his game, he is just trying to figure out if things have changed, get me.... Anyways i already got my answer:
                      Me: primo have you notice a decline in people comming out or is my imagination 3:52 PM
                      primo/steven clubber from dr: Not in imagination 3:53 PM
                      primo/steven clubber from dr: Normal seasonal shit 3:53 PM
                      primo/steven clubber from dr: Picks back up November ish 3:53 PM
                      primo/steven clubber from dr: Even the staff talks about it 3:53 PM
                      primo/steven clubber from dr: Like ... "can't wait til season picks up" shit like that 3:53 PM

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        water is wet gg, i have only 50 posts explaining what you just explained.... http://www.theskillsmethod.com/massi...-club-hopping/

And i no longer live in Miami, do you know it takes a while to dominate an area, is not that easy to start from 0 you know that right, and i am not in Miami anymore.(1:30 to 2 hours away)

• Grodmeister General
                        Editing a comment
                        make the drive i am an hour 17 minutes away from the closest decent spot, i make the drive everytime sometimes back to back to back nights, also you live near 1 of the 4 best spots in the US for game(LA, Vegas,New York,Miami) it is also the up there with most difficult!!!!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not interest in doing that at all... btw.- i do really good when the venues are kind of empty cause i take over, but again i will repeat it again,i was trying to find the PULSE of night game to see if is regional or everywhere

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                      Well again i sound like a hypocrite but it is just so frustrating it seems that couple of months back (when i wrote the post) night game was doing good, now back to shit and another one of the clubs in my neck of the woods closed down...
                      Clubs have always been better spring/summer and slowed down fall/winter. Makes sense that a few months ago they popped off and now that its October they're slowing down, especially if you're not in a big city.

Clubs also tend to be in continual flux, with venues having a hot streak and then a decline time and then either closing down or re-branding themselves, often under new ownership. Even in smaller cities clubs are rarely named the same thing and under the same ownership as they were 10 years ago. In cities like NY and LA things often look entirely different than they did 5 years ago.

On the business end, club ownership is a quick to medium flip kind of game. The smart businessmen in the club ownership game tend to buy low, bring in the hot promoters to make it the cool spot (which rarely lasts long), and then sell at the first sign of decline. Some will close their own clubs down for months, renovate, and then re-open under a different name utilizing new promoters several months later, just to give it that "new/hot/hip" feel again.

Not sure I'd draw too many big picture conclusions here, just seems like the same thing as always.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah! makes sense i just get un patient sometimes, with the ups and downs, drives me crazy...But yes, next i will try to figure out the seasonal shifts in my areas and game accordingly... But it was brutal the closing down of that venue, it kind of hurt me a bit..... Then went to another club and it was empty, never seen something like that in years (a club i have frequent for 15 years, i have never seen it empty like it was, hit the panic button.)...thanks brother!
                    Working...
                    X