Night Game is totally back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Game is totally back

Guys i was complaining about a year ago or so about "night game" and how horrible it was (which was 100% truth women were not coming out, sausage fest galore) and clubs closing down one after the other. But lately, the clubs have been great, women are coming out, they are packed, nothing has been closing down like it was happening a while back.... here is the post

I talked to couple of people some say that women are finally maybe getting sick of dating apps.... But who knows, have you been noticing the same in your areas??????????

I am also having success going back none verbal...
    Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

There are more people out now than a couple of years ago, yes, even in freezing temperatures in the Scandinavian winter.

Also here is a related, interesting article with a bunch of cool stats.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ract-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by sparxx View Post
      There are more people out now than a couple of years ago, yes, even in freezing temperatures in the Scandinavian winter.

Also here is a related, interesting article with a bunch of cool stats.
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ract-them.html
      i even went out yesterday "sunday" and it was a bit empty but the ratios good aka therefore i pulled...

the article describes me to a t, i only wait for women to message me in tinder

P.s. now i look like a fool if people go to my archives geeeezzzzz
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

Night game has been good here in Cincinnati and in Chicago as well. As easy as it ever was.
        http://www.BecomeTheWolf.com/

Comment

Never saw the dip you were complaining about but I keep night stuff interesting and always hit new places and travel a lot so it never was gonna a die for me in particular.

Also most girls I know always thought tinder and other apps were a crap shoot with no real upside other than drunken laughs and some occasional NSA dick. If they want FUN they go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Warped Mindless View Post
            Night game has been good here in Cincinnati and in Chicago as well. As easy as it ever was.
            ^ yes is like that here now again, is a total 360 from a year ago, is just amazing and unbelievable.........

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
              Never saw the dip you were complaining about but I keep night stuff interesting and always hit new places and travel a lot so it never was gonna a die for me in particular.

Also most girls I know always thought tinder and other apps were a crap shoot with no real upside other than drunken laughs and some occasional NSA dick. If they want FUN they go out.
              whatever man is totally noticeable the difference, is huge, i was literally losing my mind and questioning myself, it was not fun, cause i went through and identity type of crisis like (wtf everthing i did, taught etc... was it real? did i dream this, what is this nightmare)...

And all my wings pulling too, that was not the case a year ago... I am starting to see make outs all over the place, girls being even more aggressive is crazy...

Comment

Working...
              X