No announcement yet.

The pivot (fuck my life series part 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pivot (fuck my life series part 4)

First what is a pivot:

PIVOT—noun: a woman, usually a friend, used in social situations to help one meet other women. A pivot serves many functions: she provides social proof, she can create jealousy in the target, she can make it easier to open difficult sets, and she can brag about the seducer to his target.
    So guys sometimes i have different pivots, which of course, so far has never really worked out for me, but is not really pivot is just female club friends....

Usually what happens is that i open up to them after a while, (about the blog, youtube, community).... On purpose to friendzone myself, cause i want to make things clear as water. The reason i do this is cause i have a rule of not club regulars...

Recently i have been hanging out with a fitness instructor, club regular, dancer... Really hot, but i never saw her sexually, but more as a pivot, cause again i do not like to mess with club regulars (drama usually and sometimes they fuck djs, bouncers etcc....)

so finally this weekend i open up to her about my involvement in the seduction community... Something interesting happened which is crazy, her ras automatically changed, and the same girl that has seen me a million times as a friend, saw me as a target...

She when from a friendship vibe to a sexual vibe... Which made me sooooooooooo uncomfortable since i have always interacted with her as a friend and she has witness me seducing other women in her face... wtf!

anyways, now she is texting me(we never ever texted before) and she is kind of pushing for sex (subcommunication) and i keep playing stupid, cause to be honest i don't know if is a good idea to fuck her (though she is smoking hot).

Trisha pinki from honey: So did we decide....friend zone is where it stays? 2:33 PM
    Me: you and your titles 2:33 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Those are ur tiltles....i have never used them b4 2:34 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Friend zone....sexual vibes....club regular.... 2:34 PM
    Me: women taught me not to be this calculated 2:35 PM
    Me: you are so calculated 2:35 PM
    Me: women taught me no to pressure them 2:35 PM
    Me: you are full of pressure, i don't know whatever makes you happy pinkie 2:35 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Haha 2:35 PM
    Me: jesus 2:36 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Told u i was not typical 2:36 PM
    Me: i feel like i am being sold real estate 2:36 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Nah.... 2:36 PM
    Me: and i am the realtor lol 2:36 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Here it is... 2:36 PM
    Me: women are suppose to take the feminine role 2:36 PM
    Me: you are taking a masculine role 2:36 PM
    Me: chill my luv 2:36 PM
    Me: my dear pink 2:37 PM
    Me: to the i 2:37 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: If u are not interested....then i leave it be...its simple 2:37 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: I am aggressive....yes....but submissive as well. 2:39 PM
    Me: i know 2:39 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: U have been sending me mixed signal....and i dont want to get the wrong idea... 2:40 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: To be honest...i feel bad that i made u uncomfortable....and i am sorry 2:40 PM
    Me: nothing to apologize for trisha 2:41 PM
    Me: you are a lot of fun 2:41 PM
    Me: and i am glad i met you and i mean that 2:41 PM
    Me: and i feel so lucky than one of the hottest girl and a fitness instructor flirt with a dude like me haha 2:42 PM
    Me: blushing 2:42 PM
    Me: :-) 2:42 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: I wont be sexual with u next time....but can be still dance? 2:46 PM
    Me: you can be sexual and you can still dance and you can do whatever you want trisha don't be calculated 2:47 PM
    Me: is better that way 2:47 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Making people uncomfortable is not my forte 2:48 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: Its not calculated....its being respectful 2:48 PM
    Trisha pinki from honey: I am a respectful person. 2:49 PM
    To be honest i really don't know if is a good idea or not to fuck her, i know other nightgamers here do not like to mess with regulars either ( i suspect my same reasons), though i am tempted to break the rules with this one...

thoughts!

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Maybe you should treat her as a co-worker? (with the pros and cons of fucking one).

Personally, if she's that hot, I would fuck her brains out and give her the whole D treatment.
    personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Pivots are under rated!
      Dont verbalize about game to girls!
      Sometimes a pivot can become FWB and still pivot. (Depends on the girl)

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
        Maybe you should treat her as a co-worker? (with the pros and cons of fucking
        I had the same thought at first - think of her as a co-worker.

But then I decided that “friend in your social circle” is more accurate - and might help to decide whether to proceed or not.

You go to war with the women you have, not the ones you wish to have.
        -Ronald Dumsfeld

Comment

But i don't sleep with co-workers...
          Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

• POB

POB

commented
            Editing a comment
            Frame it as a one time thing

You are fucked. Just fuck since it wont go back to the previous dynamics anymore most likely

:')
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

In hindsight.. get her to meet a friend who would seem more attractive to her than you and see whether you can get the dynamics back?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Just give her the D. Tend to mess with club girl groups we would bring out or meet out after a while. Just keep it light and fun and “nah we’re just chilling and I like flirting and oh if
              we end up in bed one night all good”

they tend to pass you around the group if you take that kind of frame

also I never never talk in community language to girls just seems like a good way to stick your foot in your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                In hindsight.. get her to meet a friend who would seem more attractive to her than you and see whether you can get the dynamics back?
                i have introduced her to everybody, mostly male friends..

Comment

I kind of understand why you don't want to fuck her. But this isn't a Fortune 500 company we're talking here. It's "the clurb". But if this girl group you hang with is like fishing with dynamite and is really working well for you, then sure leave it be.

Or if she's really a dime piece and clearly wants your D and isn't afraid to admit it, then ... well YOLO and fuck her maybe ha.

The current dynamic might play well for you because you can heighten the vibe of "forbidden fruit" and "I better not" and "this is so wrong, yet so right".
                  I mean I've fucked colleagues (dumbly) and there is a forbidden fruit aspect to it that makes the sex better, at least the first few times.

So assuming you want to fuck her you can definitely do well there. I would heavily downplay any aspect that she's "sexually harassing you" or whatever MeToo bullshit she seems to be feeding herself and making herself feel bad (for no reason).

Comment

if you have sex with a girl that you use to pick up other girls, it will totally fuck up the pivot status to more of a weird dynamic... which is exactly what kit said... i think is too late anyways, that dynamic is fucked. But lets see what happens...

about the use of words of friend zone, sexual vibe, friendship vibe that is how i talk is ingrained, and that does not make a difference in the interactions...

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      Pivots are under rated!
                      Dont verbalize about game to girls!
                      Sometimes a pivot can become FWB and still pivot. (Depends on the girl)
                      the reason i verbalized about the community is cause i wanted to do a youtube dancing video with her, with my new insights on dance floor game....

Comment

Am I getting it right that she starting hitting on you only after she found out you are a PU coach?
                        Your verbalizing (=coming out to her) was the real pivot here. Making her beg is OK if you're going to go through with the implied promise. Why are you chickening out of this? The coworker rule doesn't apply. She's a rare/ideal type: SS, she gets turned on by the art and beauty of seduction, will not be clingy, not block you in the future, understands poly relationships, etc.
                        I'm guessing you're a bit intimidated because she knows what she wants and she's taking the lead. And you're used to having to seduce them. It's an insidious form of M/W. Man up! Don't write checks you can't cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sase View Post
                          Am I getting it right that she starting hitting on you only after she found out you are a PU coach?
                          Your verbalizing (=coming out to her) was the real pivot here. Making her beg is OK if you're going to go through with the implied promise. Why are you chickening out of this? The coworker rule doesn't apply. She's a rare/ideal type: SS, she gets turned on by the art and beauty of seduction, will not be clingy, not block you in the future, understands poly relationships, etc.
                          I'm guessing you're a bit intimidated because she knows what she wants and she's taking the lead. And you're used to having to seduce them. It's an insidious form of M/W. Man up! Don't write checks you can't cash.
                          she is messing with one of the bouncers, for me the whole stuff is very uncomfortable.... Is not about m/w is about being comfortable in a venue more than anything, and how this will change the dynamics...

she is usually in the 3rd floor of a club i go to, and is a very small dance floor and she is always there, her bouncer fuck buddy is at the door... Is just very uncomfortable situation and i am leaning with my gut not to do anything with her... the risk reward is not there for me...but lets see what happens...

Comment

Ah, yes, I see it now. (Duh!) I only thought of problems she might cause you in terms of other women. Didn't consider her other men complications. I thought she was single/free agent.
                            If it was me I would stay away. Too many things that can go wrong: she could use you (now or in the future) for drama, jealousy, upgrade, etc. with her other guy. Even if the other guy is cool, non-jealous, willing to share still... she could fall for you and create a mess in too many ways. Or she could get buyer's remorse and badmouth you, make up nasty reasons to distance herself from you, etc. I see how coworker-like headaches could ensue.

Comment

Working...
                            X