This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential Day Game Reading - Q&A with Bacchus

1. What time of day and days in the week would you recommend to daygame?

This really depends on what you want out of your day game session.

Anyone who who has this question on their mind is most likely scheduling specific times to go out and cold approach pickup women, having actual day game sessions, instead of meeting them spontaneously as you go about your day. Both of these approaches to day game have their own unique benefits btw.

But when it comes to the former and which times of the day you should go out, it really does depend. Do you want to rack up a bunch of solid phone numbers in a relatively short time-frame OR do you want to shoot for something more? Perhaps you'd prefer to meet a girl and end up taking her home and getting sexual in the same day.

If you'd like to get some #'s go during the afternoon. 1 in the afternoon, 2pm all the way through till about 4pm, most downtown malls, campuses or city centers are pretty packed at these times. So if you're just out meeting girls, getting hooks, and building up your woman cloud via solid phone numbers then this is a great time to do it.

During the weekdays you're more likely to find a decent amount of girls out in the malls, maybe sitting near the cafeteria having lunch break, or getting their second iced coffee of the day or whatever. I find that the early afternoons during the weekend are a bit more hit or miss in most metro-type cities.

Because a lot of people are at home and just really hungover during that time. Moving on, from 4pm to the evening, the amount of women out and about starts to reduce and taper off (although there's often a slight spike from 4 to 5) people usually are heading home from work or school.

However, the fewer ones that are still wandering the streets, malls, bookstores and cafes by 6pm don't really have a lot of pressing plans. They've got time to kill. So with adequate amounts of persuasion, you can have quite a bit of fun with these girls. Now I can't say much about what happens before noon, because I'm not a morning person.

You asked about specific days and well I don't find that specific days are that important really. After almost 5 years of this I've yet to find that much "fundamental" differences between a Tuesday and a Wednesday day game session, the specific days are pretty much interchangeable. Although weekends are different to weekdays as I mentioned earlier.

2. How do you prepare in the hour/s leading up to your daygame session?

I used to have a rather elaborate prep routine, cold shower to get some blood pumping, put on my fancy clothes. Then I'd review my stack and then have 10 minute meditation session. Review my stack again. And then another shorter meditation session where I'd mentally work with some visualizations

Visualizations could be certain characters to embody due to their body language and presence, or even past experiences that went very well.

I don't do that anymore, now I'll just meditate for some moments if I've got the time. To elaborate, what I used to do is one way to put yourself in an "elevated" state. Now, I'll be honest it can be very helpful, especially for introverted folks like me but it also drains a lot of energy to maintain, and it can quickly become a crutch. Use at your own risk.

3. How would you describe the ideal daygame target?

Any lone wolf in a stationary position is fair game. I avoid making assumptions before I approach, even though those assumptions might be correct.

Example of assumptions: she's waiting for someone, she has a bf, she's in a bad mood, etc. Once you're good, you'll notice that a lot of those assumptions just cease to matter once you go in. She might have been afraid or in a bad mood, but then you came in and provided these new and stronger feelings. So all that didn't matter.

Plus if you're not very experienced as a seducer, it's far too easy to go from making those assumptions about a girl who's just standing there, to working yourself up into that frantic state of anxiety and then not approaching at all. So instead of all that, I just recommend going in blind. Spot the girl, hover, then go in. That's what I do.

Though, I won't go in on every static lone wolf, due to standards. Now I hope you'll excuse me here, because I don't want this thread to descend into another one of those "your 10 is my 8" type discussions, I'm not even a fan of using numbers to describe / rate girls so on that note, I'll avoid elaborating on what I mean by my standards.

I'll just say this, cause of standards, I don't do more than a few approaches per session. A lot of times this can be only one approach. Sometimes this means none at all.

4. You have been walking around for a while, and you see a girl who you is exactly your type and you must approach her, but she's with a friend, what strategy would you employ?

This is kind of an interesting question, again, I've got two answers on how'd I'd go about this.

The first which is what I'd have done over the past two years, would be to go in and half ass things. By half ass it, I mean I'd treat it like a dice roll. So with little motivation I'd open with one of those "I'm hitting on you" type openers on the "target." Then depending on how she responds and how her friend responds that. . .

I might hang around run a couple gambits that are decent with two-sets, forcibly bring things up to a high note, take her phone number / offer mine then leave.

Now, I can't say I'd do something like that any more, given the scenario. I'd definitely be more inclined to handle things with a lot more finesse. Example of this happened just yesterday, I was out doing some day game with Robin and we spotted a two-set sitting at a park.

He wanted to go in first, and did, approaching the two set by himself, using an opener I suggested. This opener was exactly the same as the typical openers I'd do on lone-wolves. He also used an adaptation of the hover we've use on occasion. To make his approach look less pre-meditated and completely spontaneous.

I came into the conversation after counting to 30, and slid in without a hitch, everything just flowed seamlessly. The four of us talked for about half an hour, covering interesting themes like travelling, adventure and having exciting new experiences in foreign countries, fractionated with fluff talk and flirty banter.

Again, I don't use a stack anymore. Sure, I've got a loose map of where I can take the conversation but I'm not following scripts or in a rush.

These days I find myself comfortably in conversations with women, and the right words to provide these intense feelings of emotional stimulation just seem to neatly arrange themselves and leave my mouth one word after the other. And if I should take the conversation towards a topic I'm well versed in like adventure, creativity, dating or sex.

Then all this is cranked up to 11, thanks to all the gambits and canned routines I've created, used and memorized for these themes in the past, I can be more specific with the states I'd like to elicit / the commands I'd want to slip in. . . . back to the two-set, after talking to us for a while, both girls were strongly stimulated and aroused.

Hanging on to each word, adjusting posture, clothing and hair to show skin, cleavage etc. They were ready to follow us to one of the i-date bounces I've got spread around the downtown area, if only we would ask. However Robin thought they were far too underage, sure they were in high-school but he was convinced they were like 15.

So we left them wanting more, back there at the park, said goodbyes and went off looking for more girls. I've rambled a bit here and probably spawned another dozen or so new questions by accident lol so let me cut this post short. Think of this last bit as a summary:

While solo, I'd go in just as if it was a lone-wolf but address both girls equally. Open with something situational, say a few things that are curiosity inducing if I deem it necessary. Then derail the entire conversation, stimulate, and see if the logistics are okay for a bounce. If they aren't, I'd take a phone number, and disappear.

5. So you're out in the field, you have approached a girl and things are going well, what do you do next?

Back in the days I'd suggest grabbing coffee, exchange phone numbers, and then set up a day 2. Always ask her out before trading phone numbers.

The thing about day 2's though, is well, they're pretty easy to pull off. At some level, if she agrees to come out for coffee, or drinks, or whatever form of date I suggest, this means that she is on some level, agreeing to get fucked. At least from a socially framed point of view.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not out here saying that route is an absolute cake walk. But it's definitely several orders easier than a same-day-lay or a even same-night-lay.

On the flip side, I love seeing women show up for me, all dolled up, with their sexy clothes, carefully applied makeup, and all that nervous excitement. So these days if I meet a girl and we're hard-pressed logistics-wise, then sure, I'll exchange phone numbers and take the day 2 route.

However, for me, these days I'm all about challenges. Yet another day 2 lay just isn't going to cut it. Not a whole lot of rush, thrill or excitement for me there. So, when I meet a girl, and it's going well I'll use a technique I learnt from Cosy not too long ago to progress things even further.

First I'll exchange numbers with her, like I normally would do. And as she's putting her number in my phone or right after she hands said phone back to me, I'll ask her what she's got going on right now. If it's nothing too pressing, I'll say we should get that coffee right now. Then we're off to the races.

6. How would you physically escalate on a girl during the interaction?

If you're referring to touch or "kino" I haven't found it all that important for day game interactions.

Not saying I don't use it, but it's not what I'd call a focal point in day game. Especially in the earlier phases. I might touch her shoulder / knee to emphasize a point during an instant-date, but no touching on the approach, hook or anything early on. The goal here is to start this off casual, and then escalate things gradually.

I'm more prone to making use of my topics, words, tonality, proximity and eye contact to escalate the vibe of the interaction.

Though, once I've brought her home, it's not out of place for me to touch her some more. As we're looking at my portraits, paintings, portfolio or whatever. But even still, most of the time, in day game, I'm not doing all that much touching. It's more common for her to touch me more than I touch her, at least until I'm undressing her. . .

7. How would you alter your game between facing a submissive and a dominant girl?

This is a question on calibration, the thing about calibration is these alterations will be made lightning fast, almost like reflexes if you will. I'd like to quickly get this point out of the way before answering the question, because it's important. And I think this will be a long post. . .

So as I was saying, calibration is something you do in real-time without really thinking about it, and making effective calibrations come from hours of field experience, as in you'd go out thinking something like, "well if this happens or I meet a girl with a personality like this I'm going to do xyz differently"

Going out over and over again until it is ingrained within you. And you find yourself making these effective calibrations seamlessly without freezing or pausing to think.

With chicks that lean Submissive in their Fantasy Archetypes, I handle / lead her logistically in way that is certain and firm. Whether that's telling her we're going to get our coffee's to go and walking outside the Starbucks towards my place, and then casually mentioning I'd like to show her my portraits as we approach my condo.

I don't ask her, I tell her this is what we're doing, because it's a foregone conclusion. Now with other Fantasy Archetypes, such as OCP or Princess I might go about things differently. OCP's love the back and forth, tension-building banter, in fact they love it so much that they'll be the first to frame grab and tease it out of they men they meet.

Remember, it's nothing to get bitter about, she just loves this set-up where she says something to raise the stakes, and you return with something even more titillating. Back and forth like tennis. It's like a team-work of wit, and she loves it. At some moment during this high stakes, verbal-tennis, there will be a pause, where we're both just kind of staring at each other, wild eyes, giggling lightly, smiling widely. This is what is known as escalation window.

I will tell her about this painting or sketch I was working on the other day, as if I just remembered it, spontaneously, at this very moment.

And how I would love to get her opinion on it. So from her perspective it does not seem like I am seducing her or trying to get her alone with me, even though that is exactly what I'm doing. Instead it just looks like I'm trying to keep this enjoyable vibe of teamwork going.

Giving her the opportunity to be even more of a team-member by exchanging feedback on something close and personal to me.

Now with Princesses, they can often come across as cold, conceited and almost bitchy at times. Again, the key here is to not get bitter. They're just girls, and even if they happen to be extremely hot and beautiful, so much so that you find yourself in awe of it, thinking to yourself, "damn these girls must have won the genetic lottery."

Well that might be true, but remember there are also 8 billion people in the world, and millions of girls just as beautiful if not more. They are extremely aware of this fact. And between me and you (and of course the all other members and lurkers reading this Q&A) if they had truly won the genetic lottery they would have been born as men.

What I like do with these girls instead of trying to dominate them in an explicit manner or let them walk all over me like a doormat, I offer these new perspectives instead.

If you can change the way she looks at something, whether it's the city the both of you are currently in, by taking her to hidden cafes, or scenic locales where you can gaze at the sky-line or whatever. Or you can change the way she looks at something verbally, by creating inside jokes or painting a vivid and seductive picture in her mind, or presenting yourself as an authority in a subject that is interesting to her like art, dating, sex or another great theme of your choosing. . .

Then what you're doing is transforming her outlook, and guess what, your outlook implicitly defines your identity. So in fact, you're implicitly dominating her (from an almost behind the scenes position since it's all about her right? wink wink lol) transforming her identity via her outlook.

For example, pretty much all the girls with this Archetype I meet, end up asking me to make them my muse, and paint or sketch them. And I usually reply with something like, "Come to my studio, look at my portraits and see if you like them first. Then if you like them, I'm sure we can figure something out. . ."

8. How do you deal with opinionated girls who cut you off at every corner and prevent you from eliciting the states and emotions that you want?

That only happened to me back when I was too reliant on stacks and memorized gambits.

To properly elicit a state, and really build up these strong feelings of emotional stimulation, it's like this feeling where you've met a girl and you feel great because you just know it's on between the two of you. You both have this mutual feeling of connection and chemistry and it's like she just feels the two of you really understand each other.

Almost like a sort of special moment in time, where you just meet someone randomly, and you find yourself realizing in this moment, you really feel a connection with this person, and these feelings of connection and safety enable you, like, it just gives you this extra push to do some things you maybe wouldn't usually do. . .

See that right there, that's an example, albeit a slightly cheesy one, cause I wanted it to be obvious. But there it is, eliciting a state while talking about eliciting states.

This isn't something I copied and pasted or wrote before and posted, it's just how I talk at this point. If you go through almost all my replies in this Q&A then you will find yourself noticing these interesting and even somewhat magical language tools I've sprinkled in. I tried to respond similarly to how I might reply in person.

Of course, you can't hear me actually say the words, hear how my tonality shifts and varies along with the pace at which I speak, so it's not as strong. You can't see the deliberate gestures I use, or how my hands move to emphasize and maybe even anchor some of these positive feelings to myself.

But when it comes to that situation you've described, it certainly helps to have several powerful ways to go about eliciting states, sneaking in embedded commands or from a broader perspective. . . emotionally stimulating women. Try to avoid falling into the trap of becoming a one-trick-pony.

For example, you could ask questions, that force someone to enter a certain state or recall a certain memory while answering the question. Like have you ever had one of those moments where you just find yourself sitting down somewhere, reading a post, on a forum. . .

And just by reading this post, focusing on these little black letters on the white background, it's almost like a vivid picture is starting to form right inside in your head? Because you're so focused, it's almost like you could just for a moment, assume the position of the person writing this post, answering these questions from his experiences.

You think about what these experiences might be, all the faces, the distinct voices, moving mouths and hands, the words forming in the mind and the effect these words have on women. And let's not forget about the fucking. So, with all these thoughts and images flying around in the mind, you just sit back, pause and really think to yourself, get into this feeling where you're thinking, pondering and wondering what it would be like, just to know how to ask a question such as this?

Remember it's a conversation, so you know, let it be a conversation. That's another cheesier example in the paragraphs right above this sentence.

And as mentioned earlier I put many more examples in previous replies. Maybe you won't find something you can say word for word, to a girl, or maybe you will, but either way just having an idea of how you can sneak certain tools into any dialogue with anybody is extremely helpful.

Remember to calibrate, if she seems like the type of girl who likes banter, respond with some banter, you can even sneak some descriptive language into a witty response. If she's a talkative type, keep track of where the conversation is going, maybe avoid some topics (via displays of boredom and silence) and with some of these other topics you'll want to encourage a conversation in this area. Basically if she does speak English, and she's there talking to you, then it's fair game.

Anyway yeah, this was a lot of fun, I hope some lessons were learned, I hope this was enjoyable to read and while I understand that some of the jokes I threw in might not be to everyone's taste, though I did feel this desire to keep the thread interesting and at least a bit entertaining to read.

9. You have secured an instadate with a girl to a nearby cafe, do you sit opposite or next to her? Why?

This really depends, on a number of things, most of which I mentioned in my reply to the previous question.

Generally I like to sit side by side with a girl, because it's casual, low-pressure and similar to the positioning I used to hover / approached her some minutes ago. Then again, we might not even sit down at all. As I mentioned earlier, I might deem it necessary for us to take our drinks to go, and then take a walk around.

This idea of walking around tends to build a lot compliance as she's quickly getting used to following you directly.

This opens up other noteworthy options like having her follow me to a nearby art-gallery, then hop in an uber back to my condo. Or even just walking straight back to my place from the cafe. The latter is an effective piece of logistical tech I learnt from K

10. How do you deal with troughs in motivation throughout the year?

You know, I'm starting to feel like some sort of prick, starting each answer with "well it depends" but um, it really does depend lol.

This depends, on whether I'd like to quickly rekindle the fire of motivation. You know, get those mental gears going to lead me to a place where I can innovate better and stronger tech, to fuck hotter women and pull off even more impressive feats infield. Really get into this zone where I live and breathe pickup.

Or whether I just want to laze around, shift my focus to other things and then let my motivation for this, spark, ignite and then blaze naturally once again.

If it's the former, like I'd want to gear up for another marathon, in the past I'd usually come on pickup forums, public or private, read some cool lay reports, maybe get some healthy competition sort of vibe going with other guys around my level on the forums. Nowadays though, I'll just chat with fellow seducers and the heavyweights in this field that I look up to and respect. It's pretty fascinating how much inspiration and innovation originates from chatrooms. I struggle to think where I'd be without all this help.

On the other hand, if I'm going to laze around for a bit, then I'll commit to being lazy, at least for a while. Getting lazy for me means, laying around at home alone and regularly alternating the states of my consciousness, this is the zone where I tend to do a lot of introspection, about myself, and of course seduction. Not much of a drinker at this moment, but I might smoke a decent amount of weed, or get euphoric with some coke n ecstasy combo, or psychedelic via shrooms.

Now, I cannot say I recommend getting lazy and doing copious amount of drugs, especially the hard drugs I mentioned, cause y'know addiction ruins your life, etc. But if asked, I would recommend taking shrooms, at least once. If you think you've got the mental toughness to handle a psychedelic experience, then maybe go for it.

The first time I did it, was awesome, I gained a new outlook the very next day and immediately found myself getting very motivated to meet girls, and with this new outlook, this new way of looking at things, I also found myself setting some new goals. Plus the visuals are pretty fucking cool. . .

11. If there was one piece of advice you could give to a newbie, what would it be?

Be infield as often as you possibly can, is the short version. It's very important for new guys to be out, in the field, trying to pickup women, failing, noticing patterns, sticking-points and getting better. If you're new then you should be spending at least half of the time you spend on your computer, reading forums, PU blogs and products. . . out in the field.

I feel the need to clarify, once again, by out in the field, I don't mean online game. Feel free to do it once you're decent at cold approach, if you want.

But you really want to avoid get stuck there early on, and to anyone reading this who is stuck there, you can get out of there, it just takes some grit, elbow-grease and a bit of will-power. Just remember this is something you can do. Additionally, I'm of the opinion that new guys, shouldn't be posting all that much.

Sure, you can start journal and post your infield experiences there or post your field-reports and get feedback.

But apart from that, what else is there really? Avoid those discussions on what new feminist or incel movement is making waves, hell, I'm one of the youngest people on this forum and I honestly don't know what's going with current events half the time. I surely don't watch the news, fuck that noise.

Like I said earlier, new guys should be spending at least half that time spent on your computer out actually picking up women. It's these hours you put infield that will actually propel you forward, past being a rookie at this, onwards, upwards and in-wards (lol get it? in-wards, cause you'll be sticking your dick in. . . never mind.)

12. If a successful player came to you and asked for a product to take him up a level, what would you recommend?

Definitely go buy SMMA part one and two, even I don't think I was that good until I listened to SMMA, so this just goes to show how powerful of a product it can be.

Provided you're willing to actually go out and put in the hours, and most successful players should have this drive, at least a bit of it. Then once such a person understands that there are 3 keys to this, I'd recommend delving deep, into some oldschool Speed Seduction.

Most notably audio courses by a guy called David Riker would be extremely helpful. Because emotional stimulation is generally regarded as one of the toughest keys to really work and master in the field. There are just several levels of skill, when it comes to this key, and there is definitely a lot to learn.
    Last edited by hey_lover; 05-29-2018, 11:41 PM.

I just wanted to add that if Bacchus doesn't answer all these questions thoroughly he is a bad person. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
      I just wanted to add that if Bacchus doesn't answer all these questions thoroughly he is a bad person. =)
      That was pretty funny Stargazer. . . and even though I'm a completely terrible person I'll answer the questions regardless.

Now this is an interesting time for me personally, because for the past two or so years my process has been more or less the same. However, in the past while I've been field testing some new and exciting ideas. These ideas are in some ways radical / experimental for me, but also in other ways they're classically familiar to things I've done in the past.

So what this all means, is for some of the questions I may give two different answers.

One of which would be something completely in line with what I've done and had worked for me in the past, but I may also give another answer which more consistent with what I'm trying out and really having fun with now. Hope that all makes sense, just wanted to give a little heads up. Now unto the questions. . .
      “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Originally posted by hey_lover View Post
        4. You have been walking around for a while, and you see a girl who you is exactly your type and you must approach her, but she's with a friend, what strategy would you employ?
        5. So you're out in the field, you have approached a girl and things are going well, what do you do next?
        7. How would you alter your game between facing a submissive and a dominant girl?
        8. You have secured an instadate with a girl to a nearby cafe, do you sit opposite or next to her? Why?
        9. How do you deal with troughs in motivation throughout the year?
        10. If there was one piece of advice you could give to a newbie, what would it be?
        11. What would you recommend to an intermediate who has had success with daygame, but for whatever reason, has been struggling to approach on a particular day?
        12. If a successful player came to you and asked for a product to take him up a level, what would you recommend?
        1. I always did less busy times, like during the day, but also liked sundown at times, but like 2 in the afternoon was my go to, I did it on like tuesdays and thursdays but I have no idea why, was just dependent on the location I was in maybe for the amount of people that would show up and me using time and day to get the right amount... like I knew more girls would chill out solo during that time, but on weekends Id need to prepare for chaos
        2. I get my head straight so I'm not in a wishy washy mood, kind of like before weights where you want your blood pressure up just enough that you don't go lax on the effort
        3. Shes in a really open and explorative mood, sort of soaking things in, and sparkling
        4. I'd say hey to both of them, make a broad compliment towards her and the friend or a joke then zero in on the girl i like, but keep open to joking with the other one
        5. take her hand and get compliance and take her somewhere, while using verbal to get rid of hidden resistences
        6. Elbow touch, waist touch, whisper into her ear, belly or leg, shoulders/neck, face, eyes, hair, jaw, breasts/lower back
        7. Submissive I assume shes strong and likes xyz, dominant girl I assume shes submissive and still enjoys abc but wants it a different way
        8. I sit at 90 degrees if possible, pointing my knees towards her, so I can kino better and use body language
        9. troughs in motivation, I use friends to have a convo about it and I set a bigger goal, or change up my style
        10. kill your ego, don't try to get her to LIKE you, just lead through different actions
        11. Learn to accept the peaks and troughs, but also work to create a consistent method or checklist of things to fix that should get you to a functioning level on any day
        12. Learn Verbals and Sex Talk

Know its for bacchus
        Just giving out some easy answers for the curious, and to help bacchus somehow (morale support?)
        I dunno
        But those are mine to it

Comment

Anyone who who has this question on their mind is most likely scheduling specific times to go out and cold approach pickup women, having actual day game sessions, instead of meeting them spontaneously as you go about your day. Both of these approaches to day game have their own unique benefits btw.

But when it comes to the former and which times of the day you should go out, it really does depend. Do you want to rack up a bunch of solid phone numbers in a relatively short time-frame OR do you want to shoot for something more? Perhaps you'd prefer to meet a girl and end up taking her home and getting sexual in the same day.

If you'd like to get some #'s go during the afternoon. 1 in the afternoon, 2pm all the way through till about 4pm, most downtown malls, campuses or city centers are pretty packed at these times. So if you're just out meeting girls, getting hooks, and building up your woman cloud via solid phone numbers then this is a great time to do it.

During the weekdays you're more likely to find a decent amount of girls out in the malls, maybe sitting near the cafeteria having lunch break, or getting their second iced coffee of the day or whatever. I find that the early afternoons during the weekend are a bit more hit or miss in most metro-type cities.

Because a lot of people are at home and just really hungover during that time. Moving on, from 4pm to the evening, the amount of women out and about starts to reduce and taper off (although there's often a slight spike from 4 to 5) people usually are heading home from work or school.

However, the fewer ones that are still wandering the streets, malls, bookstores and cafes by 6pm don't really have a lot of pressing plans. They've got time to kill. So with adequate amounts of persuasion, you can have quite a bit of fun with these girls. Now I can't say much about what happens before noon, because I'm not a morning person.

You asked about specific days and well I don't find that specific days are that important really. After almost 5 years of this I've yet to find that much "fundamental" differences between a Tuesday and a Wednesday day game session, the specific days are pretty much interchangeable. Although weekends are different to weekdays as I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post

Yeah Id agree
            Numbers id get around 2-4
            But I'd be pulling more around end of daylight after the "going home" rush and people are just lingering cuz they got time to kill
            Also weekends as stated are hangover days, or busy "planned" days so are a bit different

I'm wondering if bachus will keep up these detailed replies for each one
            Props for this first one though

Regarding "planned sessions"
            I used to definately do them, but more so as a "get out there and mix it up" kind of thing
            But I didn't make it obligatory
            It was more that I had motivation to do it, and so then would pick a time

Comment

I always felt B was more laid back "JUST DO IT"(tm) type of guy. Several of these questions seem more like perfectionism, which is kinda opposite. (I could be wrong though. Maybe Im just projecting myself onto others when reading posts I like.) It will be interesting to see his take though Cool thread idea btw!

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

Yeah Id agree
                Numbers id get around 2-4
                But I'd be pulling more around end of daylight after the "going home" rush and people are just lingering cuz they got time to kill
                Also weekends as stated are hangover days, or busy "planned" days so are a bit different

I'm wondering if bachus will keep up these detailed replies for each one
                Props for this first one though

Regarding "planned sessions"
                I used to definately do them, but more so as a "get out there and mix it up" kind of thing
                But I didn't make it obligatory
                It was more that I had motivation to do it, and so then would pick a time
                Nice to see you've experienced the same Cosy

As for the detailed replies, thanks, I'll certainly be putting a bit more effort to them. Some of these questions are pretty nuanced / technical so I can answer pretty thoroughly, while for others I might find myself running out of things to say just due to the nature of the question.

So what I'll do is I'll answer the more specific ones separately, one post for each, like I did for question #1. Then with the other less-nuanced types of questions, I'll combine the answers for two or three of them into one post. I think that's a decent way to go about this.

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                I always felt B was more laid back "JUST DO IT"(tm) type of guy. Several of these questions seem more like perfectionism, which is kinda opposite. (I could be wrong though. Maybe Im just projecting myself onto others when reading posts I like.) It will be interesting to see his take though Cool thread idea btw!
                I'm a bit of a weirdo in the sense that I'm very laid back and lazy, but at the same time driven and motivated. These qualities usually don't mesh well so I tend to have periods where one or the other is more dominant. But yeah, putting that aside I do think this is a great thread idea from hey_lover, so props to him for the idea.

Comment

This is one of those questions I was talking about, where I'll be giving two different answers.

I used to have a rather elaborate prep routine, cold shower to get some blood pumping, put on my fancy clothes. Then I'd review my stack and then have 10 minute meditation session. Review my stack again. And then another shorter meditation session where I'd mentally work with some visualizations

Visualizations could be certain characters to embody due to their body language and presence, or even past experiences that went very well.

I don't do that anymore, now I'll just meditate for some moments if I've got the time. To elaborate, what I used to do is one way to put yourself in an "elevated" state. Now, I'll be honest it can be very helpful, especially for introverted folks like me but it also drains a lot of energy to maintain, and it can quickly become a crutch. Use at your own risk.

Any lone wolf in a stationary position is fair game. I avoid making assumptions before I approach, even though those assumptions might be correct.

Example of assumptions: she's waiting for someone, she has a bf, she's in a bad mood, etc. Once you're good, you'll notice that a lot of those assumptions just cease to matter once you go in. She might have been afraid or in a bad mood, but then you came in and provided these new and stronger feelings. So all that didn't matter.

Plus if you're not very experienced as a seducer, it's far too easy to go from making those assumptions about a girl who's just standing there, to working yourself up into that frantic state of anxiety and then not approaching at all. So instead of all that, I just recommend going in blind. Spot the girl, hover, then go in. That's what I do.

Though, I won't go in on every static lone wolf, due to standards. Now I hope you'll excuse me here, because I don't want this thread to descend into another one of those "your 10 is my 8" type discussions, I'm not even a fan of using numbers to describe / rate girls so on that note, I'll avoid elaborating on what I mean by my standards.

I'll just say this, cause of standards, I don't do more than a few approaches per session. A lot of times this can be only one approach. Sometimes this means none at all.

Comment

That was pretty funny Stargazer. . . and even though I'm a completely terrible person I'll answer the questions regardless.
                    That is awesome you take the time to answer these, I will look forward to reading it! Hope you and hey lover did not take my stupid joke the wrong way.

Comment

This is kind of an interesting question, again, I've got two answers on how'd I'd go about this.

The first which is what I'd have done over the past two years, would be to go in and half ass things. By half ass it, I mean I'd treat it like a dice roll. So with little motivation I'd open with one of those "I'm hitting on you" type openers on the "target." Then depending on how she responds and how her friend responds that. . .

I might hang around run a couple gambits that are decent with two-sets, forcibly bring things up to a high note, take her phone number / offer mine then leave.

Now, I can't say I'd do something like that any more, given the scenario. I'd definitely be more inclined to handle things with a lot more finesse. Example of this happened just yesterday, I was out doing some day game with Robin and we spotted a two-set sitting at a park.

He wanted to go in first, and did, approaching the two set by himself, using an opener I suggested. This opener was exactly the same as the typical openers I'd do on lone-wolves. He also used an adaptation of the hover we've use on occasion. To make his approach look less pre-meditated and completely spontaneous.

I came into the conversation after counting to 30, and slid in without a hitch, everything just flowed seamlessly. The four of us talked for about half an hour, covering interesting themes like travelling, adventure and having exciting new experiences in foreign countries, fractionated with fluff talk and flirty banter.

Again, I don't use a stack anymore. Sure, I've got a loose map of where I can take the conversation but I'm not following scripts or in a rush.

These days I find myself comfortably in conversations with women, and the right words to provide these intense feelings of emotional stimulation just seem to neatly arrange themselves and leave my mouth one word after the other. And if I should take the conversation towards a topic I'm well versed in like adventure, creativity, dating or sex.

Then all this is cranked up to 11, thanks to all the gambits and canned routines I've created, used and memorized for these themes in the past, I can be more specific with the states I'd like to elicit / the commands I'd want to slip in. . . . back to the two-set, after talking to us for a while, both girls were strongly stimulated and aroused.

Hanging on to each word, adjusting posture, clothing and hair to show skin, cleavage etc. They were ready to follow us to one of the i-date bounces I've got spread around the downtown area, if only we would ask. However Robin thought they were far too underage, sure they were in high-school but he was convinced they were like 15.

So we left them wanting more, back there at the park, said goodbyes and went off looking for more girls. I've rambled a bit here and probably spawned another dozen or so new questions by accident lol so let me cut this post short. Think of this last bit as a summary:

While solo, I'd go in just as if it was a lone-wolf but address both girls equally. Open with something situational, say a few things that are curiosity inducing if I deem it necessary. Then derail the entire conversation, stimulate, and see if the logistics are okay for a bounce. If they aren't, I'd take a phone number, and disappear.

Comment

Great stuff Bacchus
                        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Hey, thanks Glow. . .

Back in the days I'd suggest grabbing coffee, exchange phone numbers, and then set up a day 2. Always ask her out before trading phone numbers.

The thing about day 2's though, is well, they're pretty easy to pull off. At some level, if she agrees to come out for coffee, or drinks, or whatever form of date I suggest, this means that she is on some level, agreeing to get fucked. At least from a socially framed point of view.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not out here saying that route is an absolute cake walk. But it's definitely several orders easier than a same-day-lay or a even same-night-lay.

On the flip side, I love seeing women show up for me, all dolled up, with their sexy clothes, carefully applied makeup, and all that nervous excitement. So these days if I meet a girl and we're hard-pressed logistics-wise, then sure, I'll exchange phone numbers and take the day 2 route.

However, for me, these days I'm all about challenges. Yet another day 2 lay just isn't going to cut it. Not a whole lot of rush, thrill or excitement for me there. So, when I meet a girl, and it's going well I'll use a technique I learnt from Cosy not too long ago to progress things even further.

First I'll exchange numbers with her, like I normally would do. And as she's putting her number in my phone or right after she hands said phone back to me, I'll ask her what she's got going on right now. If it's nothing too pressing, I'll say we should get that coffee right now. Then we're off to the races.

If you're referring to touch or "kino" I haven't found it all that important for day game interactions.

Not saying I don't use it, but it's not what I'd call a focal point in day game. Especially in the earlier phases. I might touch her shoulder / knee to emphasize a point during an instant-date, but no touching on the approach, hook or anything early on. The goal here is to start this off casual, and then escalate things gradually.

I'm more prone to making use of my topics, words, tonality, proximity and eye contact to escalate the vibe of the interaction.

Though, once I've brought her home, it's not out of place for me to touch her some more. As we're looking at my portraits, paintings, portfolio or whatever. But even still, most of the time, in day game, I'm not doing all that much touching. It's more common for her to touch me more than I touch her, at least until I'm undressing her. . .

Comment

"First I'll exchange numbers with her, like I normally would do. And as she's putting her number in my phone or right after she hands said phone back to me, I'll ask her what she's got going on right now. If it's nothing too pressing, I'll say we should get that coffee right now. Then we're off to the races."

This is a nifty move and I can see why it works.
                            You're pushing both her emotional and sexual buttons at the same time!
                            (I just gave my number to a sexy stranger, but he still wants to hang out with me? Why?)
                            personal blog: https://realpob.wordpress.com/

Comment

Great stuff Bacchus !

Care to elaborate on bolded part ?
                              Also did he first sit with them or started talking before sitting down ?

Comment

Working...
                              X