X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Floor Basics by Angelo Malixi

Have style.

Have good vibes.

Basic 2-step, is sufficient dance skill.

Pair up w/girl:
    -dance near, but not in her personal space
    -match/mirror her dance moves and gradually turn to face her
    -make/hold eye contact w/genuine smile
    -move closer and invite by putting hands out, palms up

Talk only intermittently.

Escalate (the vibe).

(Loosely based on web-archived version of flirt2thebeat website that went offline in 2013)

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Iím attempting this but isnít working. Am I suppose to be looking for an Ioi?
      Is this all in my head? You don't
      move like a normal girl - Normal girls
      don't look like that, not in their eyes
      or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
        Editing a comment
        keep wasting your time that shit don' t work...

Originally posted by Must View Post
      Thanks for testing! As I NEVER do the eye contact part myself, I would have to wager a guess. (So take FWIW. Nice if others who actually use EC could comment on this instead though.)

Id say you have a 'green light' if both:
      A) She returning the smile at least a little.
      B) She not backing away when coming closer.

He said success is primarily down to good vibe/smile. He talked about smiling and having fun in a relaxed way, showing you are completely comfortable with being on the DF, even if you only know a super basic 2-step.

He also talked about the importance of having personal style. Im not sure I agree 100%.. Ive seen guys do really well in random shirt + pants.

IMO, a bad posture can stick out much more like sore thumb, when dancing! (Huuuuge attraction killer imo.) Take pic/vid of yourself from the side to check. (Or just look at yourself by seeing a wall mirror through a hand held mirror.) Check if ears are centered directly above shoulders (Good) or if shoulders are rounding forward, pulling head out in front of shoulders (bad).

Comment

I hate doing this, but i am trying to avoid more victims and time waster such as must....

Have style.
        go to any dance floor and most guys style is not conductive to seduction, even great dancers... What you want is a style that is seductive, she can imagine "this guy is good in bed, this guy is attractive, this guy is fun or a combination of all"

Have good vibes.
        this does not translate to anything, more practically enjoy yourself/have fun, she will feel your excitement, after hook pooint try to get in a sexual state... (note do not stay in the same place for too long to avoid the use furniture effect)

Basic 2-step, is sufficient dance skil
        The greater your dancing level of expertise the higher your value in the dance floor, the basic 2 steps will not translate to latin beats, a bit faster house/shuffle, hip hop, reggetton etc... Also better dance kills gets you approach invites.

Pair up w/girl:
        -dance near, but not in her personal space
        only briefly i would say for the first minute, you need to eventually micro escalate with touch.

-match/mirror her dance moves and gradually turn to face her
        most girls do not know how to dance, and this makes no sense, what if she is twerking (which is what most of them do). Also you can show her teach her some moves and makes you and authority over her and is attractive. "check this out, do it like this, oh good good you getting it"

-make/hold eye contact w/genuine smile
        no i barely make eye contact cause on the dance floor eye contact will lead to a make out most of the time if you pass the hook point.... A smile is a nono.... and there is something that is effective if you want eye contact:

tell her in commanding voice: "look at me when you dance" then say "come close looking at me feel the tension, don't worry i am not going to kiss you" at this point she will come really close to you like about to kiss and then you push her, repeat 2 times then make out (this is a trap technique)..... Trouble shooting she will kind of look tense as coming close to you then you will imitate her facial expression in a mocking way and say "no like (whatever facial expresion she is doing) is not attractive or sexy look at me in the eyes and you will caress her earloves deep eye contact get close to her face and push her again back again gently.

-move closer and invite by putting hands out, palms up
        no after hook point just grab gently..

Talk only intermittently.
        no need to talk, but if you do talk you can say something like this:

by bachaus:

"you know, most girls I meet in clubs are boring to dance with. . .

. . . maybe because they have no rhythm, or the vibe just isn't there but. . . your dancing feels much better, i prefer these moments where we dance and it's like the two of us are in our own world, there's this strong feeling of connection. . . and the more we dance, the better this feeling gets, and, we can even start to feel the chemistry.
        "

Escalate (the vibe).
        micro escalate the touching little by litte, as she is being complient..

Open accidentally like you just happen to be next to her dancing...

Last edited by Skills360; 07-05-2018, 10:25 PM.
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

S360, the specific things you suggest here sound FINE to me, so thanks.

We straight out disagree about dance skill and DF value being strongly connected. But that is ok. Could be a region/culture difference as well.

On more of a side note, and no disrespect intended:
          -In recent threads about dancing Ive kinda got the impression of you trying hard to find ways to bash suggestions from other people.
          -And talking as if your way is the only good way there is.
          -Oh, and calling people things is not nice imo.
          (Im only saying because I tend to value your posts in the first place. Forum conflict/drama not my thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
            S360, the specific things you suggest here sound FINE to me, so thanks.

We straight out disagree about dance skill and DF value being strongly connected. But that is ok. Could be a region/culture difference as well.

On more of a side note, and no disrespect intended:
            -In recent threads about dancing Ive kinda got the impression of you trying hard to find ways to bash suggestions from other people.
            -And talking as if your way is the only good way there is.
            -Oh, and calling people things is not nice imo.
            (Im only saying because I tend to value your posts in the first place. Forum conflict/drama not my thing.)
            here is by must:

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
              Editing a comment
              I already understood this was what you referred to.
              Lets just all get along

ijjjji

Would you happen to have something a lil more from this guys writing? PM me a copy or something when you get the chance I feel as if it is possible to make this work but it just doesn't work in the club OR the social bar with a dance floor. I think this is more for a quiet fancy sort of bar that is quiet and romantic where you already have the girl swooned. My impression.

What have I been using for dance game as of late, *(Though I need ALOT of work on my looks and other things to make it work better) Is just finding one person, isolate and then aim for a smoke or something. With the AIM for a Day 2 not for getting laid same day.

Dance floor advanced game to me is pretty much ooze sexual state, lift the girl if possible so her legs are around you. Get low a couple of times on the dance floor and then when the song is just about over hold by the waist.

Now this minds you, that I'm terrible and this doesn't work for getting me laid. But I run off the concept if you attract one you've attracted more than one. Just haven't fiqured out with the complications of game for the night life how to balance this out. *(If washrooms were easy and not full all the time I bet I'd get a BJ easily)

Problems I see with the above tactic to be specific.

> Just tough to get mirroring if with friends

> Club Game is hectic you get her for one dance and maybe are the best guy but she doesn't know that yet

> Music energy driven. Can't match the energy with this.

> Height differential for the palm move. I've found and this has been since forever that I believe the "Spin her like shes a princess" then go into Cinderella Ballroom style hand positions. If anybody has found something better shout out.

Attached Files
            Is this all in my head? You don't
            move like a normal girl - Normal girls
            don't look like that, not in their eyes
            or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
              Editing a comment
              Your dance gameplan sounds great. No need to change imo.

I dont see the same problems that you see, but thats fine.
          Working...
          X