Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first live video what is Dance floor game/seduction...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys i was on my way to the club, so i decided why not describe what i do pre-clubbing which is a must, last week i had a dude call me 50 times cause he was going to bang a girl and wanted me to supply him with a boner pill, my point is he was unprepared and called me 50 times desperate last minute.....

In this video I talk about all the things I do before I go clubbing to guarantee a high probability night of success when going out to do cold approach pick up. I had to shoot in cartoon mode due to night lightning (my bad)

Here is a checklist:

1.- Grooming.- Beard, hair, nails, eyebrows, chest, armpits, ears hair, nose hair, chest hair. ( Beard theory video at the end of this video)

2.- Car.- Clean, not smells,neat and organized in case you pull.

3.- House.- super clean and organized, specially bathroom were i explained it is the first thing women check.

4.- How i get after a hard work of logical working in the mood before going out by listening to funny stuff or pick up material.

5.- Multiple accessories that I have available in my car, wallet and house which include condoms, lip balm, Listerine breath strips, boner pills, glasses, baby wipes, sex toys,hand sanitizer, energy drinks, wine etc...

6.- motel/hotel or places to pull (Isolate the girl to sex) logistics.

7.- Healthy mood enhancers such as dark coffee seeds, maca etc....

p.s. please notice how i do my version of grandmaster style which i use a lot in my seductions with women....Though the video is not about grandmaster style

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      important shit and something I hope every potential Pua keeps in mind ,dirty car dirty home equals no pussy!!!!

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
      Editing a comment
      well not really "no pussy" if she likes you a lot but it will make it a bit harder.... Remember project hollywood was messy.... My wing primo house is messy too.... women forgive if they like you, but yeah if the dude is new he better have shit clean...

New video

-How bad I was at dancing and how difficult it was for me to learn it due to no youtube, no seduction community, no mentors, no youtube tutorials or seduction books.

- How I learned in a matter of days modern dances such as shuffling, the millie rock, the floss, the pipe etc...

-How i got started in seduction by watching romantic movies, then by modeling a black natural player named #1, with street game/day game and why I transition to dance floor game.

-How I gamed in the streets over 20 years ago (pre beepers and cell phones)

- How my style of dance floor game was developed consisting in none verbal communication and physical escalation and the why.

- Why not to listen to most seduction advice on dance floor game and examples.(Such as learn salsa advice)

- What to do if you want to learn fast.

- why the you can't dance is a myth, there is no such thing as a bad dancer or someone that can't dance.

- How i learn how to do tricking, and flips in my mid 30s, so age is not an excuse.

--Now a days is really easy to learn how to dance fast due to youtube tutorials on any type of dance and how by following some of my principles you can transition them to seduction.

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

Comment

This is a continuation of my previews video (Last entry -before this one)

- My crazy intro (intro game is important, all of you old schoolers that used to be in private chats with me, remember my crazy chat room intros/openers now they are video intros/openers just lol)

- A mini review of the previous video reviewing how I used to game and what lead me into dance floor game.

- The events that lead me to find the seduction community as a natural.

- How I created a seduction crew full of natural players.

- Why I got out of Miami.

- How I met a game changer that was not into me (remember back then I was a bit blue pill still), got needy which lead me to David D. Angelo Double Your Dating after getting spam with the top 10 dating mistakes that men make while dating, here: https://www.africanamerica.org/topic...takes-men-make this is something I was suspecting I was doing wrong instinctively but I did not understand the why. Then bought the book, game the girl and moved with her to West Palm and lasted 10 years with her.

-As a joke while on a Barnes and Noble date she show me the book the game, I read the book and join the wrong forum. (In other words the real players were in Masf, I joined mpua forum since I had no idea of Masf). Here is part of the book free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0dJSbW6Tg ( The original is 9 hours)

- How and why I chose the name skills360.

- How I was so happy at first to find the seduction community since I realized that there were guys like me out there (since all of my former friends retired, getting married and the likes).... But soon, How I could not get along with anybody in the mpua forum.(A bunch of nerds)

- How I almost quit the community till I met warped mindless.

- How fighting with Tva_oslo at the time, now teevester in a chat indirectly got me to research and write a book.

- How I notice that 99.99% of the books did not cover dance floor game.(Not even any of sleazy book on club game, well a quater of a page on the subject and I had no idea what he was talking about in his club book when it came to dance floor game)

- How I got really popular in Mpua forum and one of my dance floor game post was one of the top views posts with 120,000 views and people requesting me to make a book on the subject.(And it was in a buried sub forum and not the main forum)

- How is amusing to me that most dance floor game gurus are Asian, while in 20 years I have never seen an Asian pick up girls at a club live. (Of course one of the best seducers, Daigoro who is mod here, is Asian but I never met him in person)

- The books I recommend for loud club game and that are most applicable to dance floor game. (60 yoc for outer game and Models Mark Manson inner game) here is a free preview of 60 yoc https://60yearsofchallenge.files.wor...ation-vibe.pdf

_ The seduction forum i recommend https://nextasf.com/

-My take on the seduction community now a days

Last edited by Skills360; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

New video about Halloween, based on tagz post https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...loween-pick-up

Halloween is a great night to go out and meet tons of women and possible get laid. In this post I am going to make some general observations and probably give some general tips about Halloween...

Unfortunately the bad first:

1.- A lot of average to ugly women will look super hot in costumes.- Yes super short high skirts, high heels, corsets, make ups, push up bras will make some mediocre to average girls go up at least 2 to 3 points.

2.- On the flip side some HOT girls, will paint their face or get costumes that hide their hotness.

3.- Parking is going to be bitch, the same as time of arrival to the clubs. -You will have tons of problems getting stuck in traffic, finding parking and getting to the club.

4.- Following number 3, If you get in for free you may have to pay.-Owners know this is a money making night, so intentionally they will put staff that is not usually the regular bouncers to make the most money possible.

5.- FIGHTS.- All places will be extremely crowded, more drunks than usual, in some costumes you can not really see, women practically naked and people bumping into each other, so there more likely be more fights.

6.- Hard to escalate sexually.- Some costumes make it really difficult to dance, and sexually escalate in club game.

The good:

1.- For some reason women find Halloween as an excuse to dress super slutty, take lots of picture, and the state they are in is fun/adventure.- These conditions conductive to get laid.

2.- A lot of women that are not club women out.- So the more women out, the higher the possibility of us hooking up.

3.- Bitch shield is a bit lower in hallowing.- For some reason women are a bit more friendly and is easier to open or get open in Hallowing.

Some tips.-

1.- Use a costume that is funny, a bit creative, unique. This will allow you to open women easier or get open easier, if the costume subcommunicate a little be of "sexuality" in good taste even better.

2.- Do not be overly aggressive.- tone it down, though women are sluttier, friendlier and dress almost naked in hallowing do not be so aggressive till passing her hook point (the point of the interaction when she rather you to stay than to leave).

3.- If you have a hot body, try to use the type of costume were you can show a lot of your body.- ex. Gladiator, Chippendale etc...

4.- Try to use costumes that show your face(no mask/no painted).- That way the girl know how you look like, is better for dancing, making out etc...

5.- Try to use uniforms. Women love uniforms, police, firefighter, top gun etc...

6.-Be creative in the convo. related to your costume and take the convo. into sexual subcommunication.

ex.- I was dress up as a doctor for work ( I know lame, I did not care, is work):

hb: omg that so cool a doctor.

me: i am not just any doctor I am a Gynecologist.

ex 2.- I was dress up as a cop and I open:

me: with you look suspicious, you most be carrying conceal weapons on you, let me do a strip search.

7.- for some reason men dressing as women is a bit of a hit, but I have never seen it much translated to seduction, but is really easy to open dress as a woman.

8.- Bunch of guys teaming up with costumes is fun and really cool. Ex.- a bunch of dudes dress as women, or a bunch of dudes dress as refugees from a boat from Cuba.

Note.- Halloween is a good night to meet women but not to get laid, many factors contribute to this:

People that are not regular club goers
        Women are more in groups
        Women are more into attention whoring mode
        clubs/streets are more chaotic than usual
        With that being said for women prospects and women you are talking to or women that went radio silent aka missing in action a good time to ping.

A good ping that works for me is: "happy Halloween, for Halloween I will dress as _____________(her name) future lover.

Comment

Guys new video with the First ever seduction community 3 some rap. (something is wrong with my phone since pure evil and his production company has not called with a multimillion dollar contract, i am so confused)

- A heart art made of wine corks made and given to me by one of the girls i seduced. Here is the story written by her on how the seduction happened

- I talk about the clubs I recommend for consistency no matter bad conditions (such as sausage fests) and the why. This is the link i mentioned about club sizes and which one I recommend based on your skill level

- Why club distance is important logistically but more importantly for repetition and becoming a regular. I also reference this video to watch if you have bad logistics.

- Why i could not relate to Good Looking Loser night game post were he talks about how most people that get laid in night game is from after parties. But then, years later, i understood the why? since he is talking about 2 am venues and why I recommend 4-5 am venues, but what to do if you have no choice.

- Why Spanish clubs are not ideal due to the courtship aspect of Spanish clubs. But, to still have them in your club arsenal but pick the ones that play a lot of reggaeton.( 50% of songs ideal)

-How teevester and other seducers have success in high end clubs. (Gay clubs too). But, my main problem with high end clubs.

-Main things I look in clubs (music, price, distance etc...)

- At the time of the video the top 40 chart songs

- Revolutionary lifestyle design describing different clubs

Comment

Guys new video short and sweet:

- Please pay attention to my story telling and how I use my version of grandmaster style. If you want to learn more about the grandmaster style (I use grandmaster early on in interactions switch to second generation verbals on closing interaction).

- I show how a girl I seduced long ago keeps the napkin flower I gave her on her fridge (that is what inspired me to make this video, seeing how that retarded flower was kept by her and a lot of other girls have also kept them for years).

- Step by step on how to do a napkin flower, please check my previous tutorial on how to do this though mine is more simple and practical.

- I explained to NOT DO THIS on the opening, hook point or any other part of the seduction other than when she is already into you or seduced and ready to go.

- I explained what to do and say after you finished making the napkin flower. "is not much, but is mine" and put it on her cleavage with no hesitation.

Comment

Working...
            X