The Strategy Of Purposely Ignoring Girls In Nightclubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strategy Of Purposely Ignoring Girls In Nightclubs

one thing that weirdly works for me is to go to clubs, stand in a highly visible spot and then act extremely aloof and never look at any of the girls.

I know this sounds crazy but I've actually taken girls home who approached me after i did this.

is anyone else using such a strategy successfully?

depends on what you are doing if you are having fun with the group yeah thats good if you are just sitting there drinking by yourself no bueno .elaborate on what you are doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
      depends on what you are doing if you are having fun with the group yeah thats good if you are just sitting there drinking by yourself no bueno .elaborate on what you are doing?
      in my experience this whole thing about needing to "have fun" in clubs is a massive myth. I love nightclubs. I do well in clubs. and guess what? I never seem like I'm having fun. I'm naturally a very grumpy guy and i always look annoyed/angry. this has not stopped girls from approaching me in nightclubs. I'm in my mid 20s and I've been going to clubs since age 21. I've literally had hundreds of girls cold approach me in nightclubs during this time. and keep in mind that 99% of the time i go out alone. so to answer your question. what exactly am i doing? I'm standing alone in a highly visible spot looking grumpy/annoyed. and as crazy as it sounds this results in girls approaching me.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        thats the worse type of thing you can do !!!! I wouldnt recommend to or for anyone! What is the caliber of woman that approach you??? what do they say and how well do these interactions go!!!

the girls who approach me are 6s and 7s. they are almost never super hot (8s or 9s) but they are also always fuckable (6s) or hot (7s). Keep in mind that I am a objectively a good looking guy so not sure the average guy could replicate this approach so I'm speaking only of my personal experience.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        so then boom there it is ....that method is junk dude!!! I knew for fact the hotties would not be impressed by this and or you are a decent looking guy ,sounds to me that with this ignore everyone strategy you are underachieving!!!

Tom leykis teaches that: "go to a club order a drink, ignore everybody" not being social..

Brent smith teach something similar of not hitting on women, but you are still being social

yes, all that being fun stuff is overrated, but it does help...

Getting approach is not equal to getting laid....

Getting chosen is not game, you choosing or manipulate situation to have the girl chose you, or you going up to girls of choice and steering things in your favor is game...

But to answer your question yes, that can work...

Comment

@Grodmeister General

why is the method junk?

I have never met any guy who fucks a lot of girls from night game who fucks only 8+

never not one

Look at all the guys with infield videos; all of them are fucking a lot of 6s and 7s with the occasional 8+.

I'm talking about night game only here.

If you know anyone out there with infields who consistently fucks only 8s and above in night game then please point me in their direction.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          My mentor Colgate his mentor Mystery, Discovery of 3sr and their coaches etc .

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
        Tom leykis teaches that: "go to a club order a drink, ignore everybody" not being social..

Brent smith teach something similar of not hitting on women, but you are still being social

yes, all that being fun stuff is overrated, but it does help...

Getting approach is not equal to getting laid....

Getting chosen is not game, you choosing or manipulate situation to have the girl chose you, or you going up to girls of choice and steering things in your favor is game...

But to answer your question yes, that can work...
        how does fun help in any way?

I'm honestly curious as my experience has been that it does not matter at all.

I routinely stand in a club by myself looking annoyed and girls will walk up to me and ask me if i want to dance.

If fun mattered why would they even talk to a guy looking all angry.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

how does fun help in any way?

I'm honestly curious as my experience has been that it does not matter at all.

I routinely stand in a club by myself looking annoyed and girls will walk up to me and ask me if i want to dance.

If fun mattered why would they even talk to a guy looking all angry.

Well it does matter a lot, cause a lot of people go to the club to have fun, have couple of drinks, have a good time and dance.... (of course to take instagram/snapchat, hook up etc...)

People do not generally go to club to be miserable...

Let me give you an analogy do you go to the movies and choose a comedy to be grumpy....

People usually go to clubs to escape, have fun, not be bored....

By the way i have not seen much of what you are saying a dude angry getting girls at the club, on the contrary.... No doubting you, but i personally have not seen it much that i can remember...(the angry part the ignoring and aloof i have laid from it, read below)

I suspect you are congruent with your persona, you are somewhat good looking and the ignoring/being aloof as i said does work...(mystery method was ignoring the target while engaging everybody and brent smith method is not hitting on women but interacting without showing intent, and tom leykis advices to go to a bar buy a drink and ignore women) so it does work....

I have also field tested ignoring women and have gotten laid from it, while dancing sort of sexual/aloof/stuck up (did a video on it)

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Well it does matter a lot, cause a lot of people go to the club to have fun, have couple of drinks, have a good time and dance.... (of course to take instagram/snapchat, hook up etc...)

People do not generally go to club to be miserable...

Let me give you an analogy do you go to the movies and choose a comedy to be grumpy....

People usually go to clubs to escape, have fun, not be bored....

By the way i have not seen much of what you are saying a dude angry getting girls at the club, on the contrary.... No doubting you, but i personally have not seen it much that i can remember...(the angry part the ignoring and aloof i have laid from it, read below)

I suspect you are congruent with your persona, you are somewhat good looking and the ignoring/being aloof as i said does work...(mystery method was ignoring the target while engaging everybody and brent smith method is not hitting on women but interacting without showing intent, and tom leykis advices to go to a bar buy a drink and ignore women) so it does work....

I have also field tested ignoring women and have gotten laid from it, while dancing sort of sexual/aloof/stuck up (did a video on it)

let me clarify what i mean by saying fun does not matter.

I do night game to fuck girls the same night.

that is my only goal. no numbers. we fuck the same night or nothing.

In my experience having fun does not in any way help me achieve this goal.

Also, i NEVER dance.

I stand in the most highly visible spot i can find. i stand there alone. My body language is aloof/annoyed/grump/angry

I dont look at any girl at all.

And within minutes girls will start hovering around me. And a lot of times some will open me.

regarding the angry part. I actually dont think im angry but so many girls have opened me by asking "why are you so angry?"that i assume my body language seems angry.

you said you have tested a similar method and got laid from it; can you please breakdown how the seduction went down?

Also, im assuming you did not keep using this method because you found a method that gets you more/hotter girls?

Comment

• Grodmeister General
              Editing a comment
              Look as skills pointed out ...people go to the club to have a good time , if you are not having a good time then why are you there? I have a former wing who wouldnt SMILE and he got caught as a guy trying to game sets , that is not what you are trying to convey.You being mad and by yourself is worse, you know what runs thru peoples head if they see you chillin bein grumpy by yourself ina club! You don't! having fun will get ya that social proof that will give you value to at least open the 8s and up !

Most guys are needy, and come off as extremely needy in night game.
            When a guy does something that effectively eliminates that, he will see dramatic improvement in how others react to him.

Its a straitjacket though, so you wont see actual development until you find a better way to move past old flaws.
            But at least it spotlights how unattractive the afc concept of 'having fun to get laid' actually is.. so its a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
              Most guys are needy, and come off as extremely needy in night game.
              When a guy does something that effectively eliminates that, he will see dramatic improvement in how others react to him.

Its a straitjacket though, so you wont see actual development until you find a better way to move past old flaws.
              But at least it spotlights how unattractive the afc concept of 'having fun to get laid' actually is.. so its a good start.
              have you used a method like this to get laid?

if yes can you provide some details on how the seduction went down?

I ask because one thing I struggle with when it comes to this strategy is how to transition from my super aloof demeanor to showing some interest when a girl i like opens me or gives strong signs she wants me to open her.

Its a dilemma since she seems to like me because im super aloof so how do i interact with her and move the interaction towards a same night lay without losing that attraction she has to me because im so aloof.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                boom and becuase you seem grumpy to switch up will now make you look phony to the woman , see why that is not a good strategy !

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
                Editing a comment
                Shit man, I have this exact same problem! I’m naturally aloof and grumpy, girls open me all the time when I’m like this, but as soon as I take one step towards the girl, she runs away. It’s absolute hell. Also, fun definitely comes off as needy. Just check my online game journal, I just did more than 30 convos with girls using POB’s fun script and not a single date. If anything, I was friend zoned and put into provider role.

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                Sarge to my knowledge you have never been inside a club, this has nothing,0, nada to do with online game....

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post

also, what do you mean by this sentence? i dont understand at all. what does this mean?

Comment

@ Grodmeister General

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I NEVER smile in nightclubs.

I NEVER dance.

I NEVER look like I'm having fun

And guess what? I get tons of approach invitations and a lot of girls cold approach me.

so again I have no evidence at all that having fun helps in night game at all.

This has been my experience.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  Youre a good looking guy and only 6s and 7s approach you ,should I count every girl who approaches me with a toast or grabs my elbow or photobombs my selfies as approaches ..they are hotter than 7s too, would you then say having fun is better!

@ Grodmeister General

do you have any infields? show me a guy with infields who consistently fucks only 8s and above in night game. please post link to their infields in here.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  add colgates instagram askcolgate and look out for his instagram stories he posts in there , and i took a bootcamp where he had a 9 living with him (shes assitant while he teaches bootcamps) trust it works !!! add 3sr on instagram too you can see what they pull too(no 6s and 7s and they say smile and have fun!!)

@ Grodmeister General

should I count every girl who approaches me with a toast or grabs my elbow or photobombs my selfies as approaches

No these are NOT examples of girls opening you. stuff like this happens to me more then i can keep track. I dont even notice it anymore.

girl opening me = a girls walks up to me and starts a conversation

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  are you serious , so you dont think she is up for chat ..if she does those things?
              Working...
              X