• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post

Stop spamming your links.

I dont care.

you are wrong about looks.

You are way older then me so I know you dont have the looks at your age to get cold approached regularly so I dont care about your opinion on this.

you are NOT a legit good looking guy so how would you know.

again, if anyone is reading this and you do not consistently get cold approached in nightclubs then sorry but you are NOT a legit good looking guy.

also, anybody can get 6s and 7s?

you really think this?

LOL

you are crazy if you think the average guy is consistently fucking 6s and 7s from night game.

most guys get nothing.
    i am not spamming is so i can show you evidence backing up some of what you are saying (aka agreeing with you, you are to focus on arguing when i am agreeing with some of what you say in that link), this is a player (not me) that got good looking but already had game, because most looks compairson is game vs no game ..... Vs game vs game fit here:

I have gained over 50+ pounds of muscle mass. There is a saying that when skinny guys get big, when they look in the mirror, they still see the skinny guy. This is true, as my ‘skinny mind’ hasn’t yet caught up with my body.

Let me tell you of the change of reactions I got from the women:

For your reading pleasure,

Fat Girl = Means a big girl that requires an elephant gun.

Ugly Girl = In the same category as Fat Girl. These girls may not be fat, but it hurts to look at them.

Average Girl = They don’t hurt your eyes, but they aren’t amazing enough to attract your eyes. Average girls are the plain Janes.

Cute Girls = Often, they are innocent average girls whose innocence makes them cute. They are a bit picky about who they end up with as they are inexperienced.

Very Attractive = Great curves, long luscious hair, nice everything. These women know they are very attractive and sometimes narcissistically wear outfits to reflect it.

Very Beautiful = Bombshell. Every guy will notice this girl and stare and gawk. You know one of these women are around by seeing the satellites of boys trying to be ‘friends’ with them. Guys fear these magnificent creatures.

I started out around 155 pounds at 6’3 height. This meant that I was very skinny. I was also considered a nice looking guy. Women loved me being tall.

At this point, I had to deal with a lot of fat chicks hitting on me. These girls were BIG and I wanted nothing to do with them. Ugly girls also would come to me. This was me not doing anything. This was what my body was attracting all alone. If I wanted to get a cuter girl, I had to work for it.

I have problems talking to women, not because I am scared or boring, but because I sense the women think I am ‘below’ them. And the truth is that they do.

I date average women.

Already, things have changed. The fat/ugly women still go for me but they don’t think I’m as easy. They want to enter oneitis with me. The ‘unworthy’ girls category would now all be staring at me. To the beautiful women, I’m just a typical guy. Cute girls now enjoy talking to me.

I still date average women and now some cute women

“You are looking very good,” my older female manager told me. The fat/ugly women no longer hit on me (thank goodness!) and people (out of the blue) are asking why I don’t have a girlfriend. Average girls are beginning to stare.

I date only cute women with some very attractive ones mixed in.

Average girls are now hitting on me. Very attractive women are checking me out. At this stage, every woman is happy to talk to me. They all secretly wonder if I’m gay.

I date more very attractive women but still have the cute ones.

OK, when you don’t have a girlfriend at this stage, the ladies will whisper, “Is he gay?” all the time. One girl got bold about it and asked me point blankly, “Pook, you are cute and all. So why don’t you have a girlfriend?” I was stunned by her bluntness (rare among women).

Average women consider me out of their league. Cute ones try to become my ‘friend’.
    I date only very attractive women. Beautiful women are still a bit of an anomalie.

When you get to this stage, something very strange happens. All the attention and staring women gave you is gone (mostly). Ugly/Fat women will despise you as will the average women. Most girls will be scared of you (cute girls, very attractive girls)

Let me give you some examples. One Very Beautiful girl was in several of my classes. I start talking to her and she has plenty of time to leave. But she doesn’t… she stays to keep talking to me. The girls now notice me, but are a bit scared to talk and act around me.

One cute girl is like a leech to me in one of my classes. She must sit right next to me, must ‘borrow my notes’, must talk to me 20 minutes after class everyday…

One Very Beautiful woman was a fitness instructor at my gym (think ‘well muscled’ with nice strong legs (those strong thighs come in handy with her dealings with the Pook-man!)). Every time I saw this girl, she always had a ‘satellite’ boy around her. Who does she end up with? Me.

Or the ultimate example: there was a girl I was in oneitis that drove me to this webpage. As I got bigger, her reactions to me changed as well. At 155, I was ‘average’. At 175, she knew something was up. I got her at 195.

Now I date some Very Attractive women but most are Very Beautiful Women.

I know many of you guys are saying the same thing, “I get beautiful women too and I am skinny!” But the thing is, all these examples here is based on attraction on the body alone. I am NOT working to get these women. My body is doing 99% of the attracting. I can just be a statue and get a response. (But of course, you have to take action. This is based on doing zilch.)

Rather than work hard to get one woman, why not work hard on yourself and get all the women? I don’t work hard to get women, I work hard on my dreams which gets the women automatically.

Like the article says on top, only the extremely beautiful women will risk being with a hunk like you. If you want a girl with a great body, you ought to work on your own body.

Coming from a skinny guy, being big is a totally different world. The worst thing is finding out how people really viewed the old you. People now openly insult my past skinny self and it hurts. It hurts because I never knew they had thought that way of me. Clothes no longer hang on my body properly, but I look terrific naked (I am saying this for the mental imagery of our lovely lady readers).

Big guys are allowed to get away with more things. I allowed to be cruder, to be bolder, to take advantage of women more (I’m serious!), and so on. You can also be stupid as well. My biggest problem is women only wanting me for sex (no, this is not a joke. Yes, it is a problem). You try to find a girl that fits your life and all she is interested in is your body! It is like getting rich and putting up with gold diggers.

So how do you go from being skinny guy to brawny guy? There is a lot of information on the Internet. Diesel’s Guide to Bulking Up threads in the Health Forum is a start. For myself, I used Anthony Ellis’s program. 30lbs in 3 months, no joke. Though, for most people beginning, it will be like 30lbs in 4-5 months. The big problem with fitness is that there are so many different opinions. Many of them are wrong and will waste your time (including trainers). What I loved about Ellis’s program was that it cut all the hype and came up with very in-depth information. It works.

However, the risk with body building is that it can turn into a highly narcissist womb. I often think the mirrors in the gyms are not so much to perfect the form, but to perfect the ego. The risk is that you will try to become perfect and we all know that perfect is boring.

Now for a note to the skinny guys who are successful with women. They will, no doubt, post replies to challenge the relevancy of this post. Know that the central… thrust… of the post is not a bettering of image. It is an increase of testosterone. If you are naturally skinny, and are at a higher muscle mass, your body will continually be at a high state of testosterone building and rebuilding muscle mass just to stay the same. High rates of testosterone affects not only your actions, I believe women can sniff it out. So take a guy, stuffed with testosterone, and push him into a room full of lovely young ladies. He doesn’t speak a word. He won’t have to. The women will go to him automatically.

Such is the power of testosterone. Such is the power of sexuality."

I probably get approach more than you do, cause i dance(i get approach by the way by 6 to 10, not only 6 and 7s cause i dance(i had WITNESSES THAT HAS SEEN THIS LIVE)..... Whatever my looks are is working for me, if you are better looking good for you, nice pics to bad my computer is fucked up and i could not see you....

And yes i have seen average guys fuck 6-9s in clubs, this are FACTS NOT MADE UP, you are more than welcome to pay me a visit in West Palm Beach Florida...(soon planning to do infields)

What is the goal of your post?????

Comment

glow

Thank you for clarifying.

what you said about acting pretty much like a celebrity is brilliant.

I think thats definitely the idea and you saying that has given me some ideas for tests to run to improve this strategy.

Regarding the more "darker" vibe you mention.

For me a more dark/angry vibe works better for me.

I've tested a more chill/neutral/indifferent vibe and also a happy/friendly vibe and the darker vibe is way more consistent for me out of the 3.

I think its because I'm naturally very aloof/arrogant so I'm more congruent with that vibe.

I did get really good results with a more neutral vibe when i tested it but it was not as consistent and its hard for me replicate that vibe from night to night.

The extremely arrogant/aloof vibe I can activate at anytime since its so close to my real demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

i am not spamming is so i can show you evidence backing up some of what you are saying (aka agreeing with you, you are to focus on arguing when i am agreeing with some of what you say in that link), this is a player (not me) that got good looking but already had game, because most looks compairson is game vs no game ..... Vs game vs game fit here:

I probably get approach more than you do, cause i dance(i get approach by the way by 6 to 10, not only 6 and 7s cause i dance(i had WITNESSES THAT HAS SEEN THIS LIVE)..... Whatever my looks are is working for me, if you are better looking good for you, nice pics to bad my computer is fucked up and i could not see you....

And yes i have seen average guys fuck 6-9s in clubs, this are FACTS NOT MADE UP, you are more than welcome to pay me a visit in West Palm Beach Florida...(soon planning to do infields)

What is the goal of your post?????
        LOL

i doubt a guy almost twice my age has the looks to get approached more then me but i guess anything is possible.

regarding you getting approached by 8+; yeah its happened to me but NOT consistently.

I get 7s and below all the time, like it happens every week literally.

are you saying that you get 8+ approaching you at this same rate?

and regular guys getting girls 6+in club?

LOL.

the guys who consistently fuck in clubs are all guys who are at least 7s in looks.

GLL is 100% right about this. look good (7+ male) + talk to girls.

so you think average guys (male 5s) are fucking girls hotter then them (6+) in night game?

LOL.

are you serious or this is a joke?

I've never known any nightgame player who was below a 7 in looks.

legit nightgame player = fucks at least 20 girls per year from nightclubs.

I'm shocked in 2018 people still believe the bull shiet about looks not being the key.

looks is #1 it beats everything else by far in nightclubs.

I've literally had girls cold approach me and basically take me home several times;
        like literally me standing there looking alloof/annoyed and they approach and ask me what im doing later.

Comment

LOL

i doubt a guy almost twice my age has the looks to get approached more then me but i guess anything is possible.

regarding you getting approached by 8+; yeah its happened to me but NOT consistently.
          there is no way on the internet to know who gets approach more or less, i get approach constantly again cause i dance specially at the beginning of the night,... Getting approach is the dumbest measure of success i ever heard of since does not = lays, women approach specially at the beginning of the night to get warm up themselves.... You know this right....

i get approach a lot but i don't fuck the girls that approach me, in fact the girls that i approach via approach invites and time spent are the ones i lay, i barely if ever fuck women that approach me.

Halloween is a good example of tons of dudes getting approach by hot women and not getting laid...

I get 7s and below all the time, like it happens every week literally.

are you saying that you get 8+ approaching you at this same rate?
          no i am saying approach does not equals getting laid and is a retarded measure of success...

and regular guys getting girls 6+in club?

LOL.

Yes

the guys who consistently fuck in clubs are all guys who are at least 7s in looks.

GLL is 100% right about this. look good (7+ male) + talk to girls.

so you think average guys (male 5s) are fucking girls hotter then them (6+) in night game?

LOL.
          my wing primo is 5"8 bold head normal shape consistantly gets 8 plus, my aspie student, average too gets really hot girls as well...

are you serious or this is a joke?

are you joke, what is the goal of your post, to show that you get approach cause you are good looking, your pics are not loading... And by the way is good to get judge by women not other dudes.... Do you know most dudes are off on the looks that women want... would put a link showing the difference of what women want vs what men think women want but you would reframing as me spamming...

I've never known any nightgame player who was below a 7 in looks.
          Are you a homosexual to judge guys looks

legit nightgame player = fucks at least 20 girls per year from nightclubs.

I'm shocked in 2018 people still believe the bull shiet about looks not being the key.
          Definitely in 2018 not being that much of a key...

looks is #1 it beats everything else by far in nightclubs.
          Incorrect

I've literally had girls cold approach me and basically take me home several times;
          like literally me standing there looking alloof/annoyed and they approach and ask me what im doing later.
          6 and 7s, please post your pics or you can pm me, and how tall are you?

This whole post is cope, what you are doing is justifying your lack of strategy game, your strategy/game is very mediocre and limited is wait for someone to approach me, but as you can see and is the reason of your post, you are limited in your options, because you do not get to choose...

So you want to compare your only look based game to guys that have other strategies to say..... See you guys are getting the same shit i am getting and keep in your comfort zone.... (i have been in this situation you are in and making similar posts so takes one to know one after i started to hang out with my wing primo and my hopeless aspie student my reality was changed.)

Comment

glow

Thank you for clarifying.

what you said about acting pretty much like a celebrity is brilliant.

I think thats definitely the idea and you saying that has given me some ideas for tests to run to improve this strategy.

Regarding the more "darker" vibe you mention.

For me a more dark/angry vibe works better for me.

I've tested a more chill/neutral/indifferent vibe and also a happy/friendly vibe and the darker vibe is way more consistent for me out of the 3.

I think its because I'm naturally very aloof/arrogant so I'm more congruent with that vibe.

I did get really good results with a more neutral vibe when i tested it but it was not as consistent and its hard for me replicate that vibe from night to night.

The extremely arrogant/aloof vibe I can activate at anytime since its so close to my real demeanor.

Notice how I got the vibe and the exact motions replicated, fuck all the people who don’t bother to field test because you guys are losers.

@madara

Your weightism is a loser thing.Madara is anime so I’ll explain it to you anime style. Jonathan Joestar knows what you are going to say next.

Why do women cold approach me? Drugs, booze, money. Take those three things away man is looks going to get me by? No but raw game takes me to the next level.

Im willing to wager my early post hit you right, nail to the head so to speak. And it’s because I’m beyond 99% sure I’m the 100%

Poimt out what I missed, I’m a dumb kid tho love to hear because I’m always listening

Nevermind was proven wrong. Fuck, ran the game at the easiest time of the year and came out empty.

I’ll point out one thing, I do not believe EVEN if good looking that you can succeed WITHOUT that oomph. I personally am around unis a lot so I think that OOMPH be....... Well we know but I’ve seen raw game over come those requirements and I do not believe it had anything to do with muscle not mass.

Madara I can’t replicate the game you are running...... A very extremely rare occurunce I’m a chameleon when it comes to game. What is it that you are doing different that allows girls to be comfortable and if you say muscle I think you are a fraud.
            Is this all in my head? You don't
            move like a normal girl - Normal girls
            don't look like that, not in their eyes
            or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

there is no way on the internet to know who gets approach more or less, i get approach constantly again cause i dance specially at the beginning of the night,... Getting approach is the dumbest measure of success i ever heard of since does not = lays, women approach specially at the beginning of the night to get warm up themselves.... You know this right....

i get approach a lot but i don't fuck the girls that approach me, in fact the girls that i approach via approach invites and time spent are the ones i lay, i barely if ever fuck women that approach me.

Halloween is a good example of tons of dudes getting approach by hot women and not getting laid...

no i am saying approach does not equals getting laid and is a retarded measure of success...

Yes

my wing primo is 5"8 bold head normal shape consistantly gets 8 plus, my aspie student, average too gets really hot girls as well...

are you joke, what is the goal of your post, to show that you get approach cause you are good looking, your pics are not loading... And by the way is good to get judge by women not other dudes.... Do you know most dudes are off on the looks that women want... would put a link showing the difference of what women want vs what men think women want but you would reframing as me spamming...

Are you a homosexual to judge guys looks

Definitely in 2018 not being that much of a key...

Incorrect

6 and 7s, please post your pics or you can pm me, and how tall are you?

This whole post is cope, what you are doing is justifying your lack of strategy game, your strategy/game is very mediocre and limited is wait for someone to approach me, but as you can see and is the reason of your post, you are limited in your options, because you do not get to choose...

So you want to compare your only look based game to guys that have other strategies to say..... See you guys are getting the same shit i am getting and keep in your comfort zone.... (i have been in this situation you are in and making similar posts so takes one to know one after i started to hang out with my wing primo and my hopeless aspie student my reality was changed.)
              if we cannot even agree that most guys who fuck 20+ girls a year from nightclubs are at least 7s in looks then there is no need for us to continue to communicate as we are too far apart.

No hard feelings. good luck to you with whatever your strategy is in nightclubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Must View Post

Notice how I got the vibe and the exact motions replicated, fuck all the people who don’t bother to field test because you guys are losers.

@madara

Your weightism is a loser thing.Madara is anime so I’ll explain it to you anime style. Jonathan Joestar knows what you are going to say next.

Why do women cold approach me? Drugs, booze, money. Take those three things away man is looks going to get me by? No but raw game takes me to the next level.

Im willing to wager my early post hit you right, nail to the head so to speak. And it’s because I’m beyond 99% sure I’m the 100%

Poimt out what I missed, I’m a dumb kid tho love to hear because I’m always listening

Nevermind was proven wrong. Fuck, ran the game at the easiest time of the year and came out empty.

I’ll point out one thing, I do not believe EVEN if good looking that you can succeed WITHOUT that oomph. I personally am around unis a lot so I think that OOMPH be....... Well we know but I’ve seen raw game over come those requirements and I do not believe it had anything to do with muscle not mass.

Madara I can’t replicate the game you are running...... A very extremely rare occurunce I’m a chameleon when it comes to game. What is it that you are doing different that allows girls to be comfortable and if you say muscle I think you are a fraud.
                serious question. where you high when you wrote this?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

if we cannot even agree that most guys who fuck 20+ girls a year from nightclubs are at least 7s in looks then there is no need for us to continue to communicate as we are too far apart.

No hard feelings. good luck to you with whatever your strategy is in nightclubs.

yes but a 7 to sussy is a 5 to cindy and a 5 to cindy is a 7 to sussy..... read this:

I t
                  hink the problem with “looks matter” is that most guys mishear it as:

You have to be a born superhandsome chiseled male model to get laid, or otherwice accept having an ugly girlfriend you have to get by begging for months

It might be more constructive to say “You have to be her type to attract her”. Because that’s what it’s really about. It’s about dispelling the notion that you can “create attraction”.

And also what “looks matters” means is that your most fit, in shape version will be more attractive than an out-of-shape version of you… But that’s unfortunately not how guys read it.

They read it as “so you’re saying I have to be Brad Pitt to get laid at all” -> which is why they get so defensive.

I left one out, so what “looks matters really means is”, as I said:

1) You have to be her type physically, and that’s individual to every woman
                  2) The most fit version of you will attract a lot more women than an out-of-shape version of you (all else being equal)

***And I left out***

3) Looks matters means you generally have to be within 3 points from the girl.

– So to get a 10, its possible at most if you’re a 7, though most likely if you’re an 8 or a 9.

– Fortunately this isn’t so defeatist or bad as your physique goes into your overall looks. If you’re a 5 naturally (face, body symmetry etc), getting a great physique can make you a 7… So even a “natural 5” can become attractive enough to date 10s.

– Though anyone who has any experience with women will tell you that LITERALLY in real life you get NO additional joy or pleasure out of banging 10s than you do 8s, or even 7s… really. A cute 7 that has a tight body, you’ll feel just as great banging her as a 10…

Like anyone with good sexual experience will confirm this to you, there’s literally zero additional benefit to banging 10s, you don’t feel better, the orgasms aren’t any better… they’re not better to cuddle with than 8s… really.

So really, there’s no reason to ever feel bad about the fact that looks matter, it doesn’t mean you’re doomed to a shitty sex life.

All that “looks matter means is

1) “Don’t be an obese slob that dresses like a bum, going around ONLY hitting on 10s and 9s, then crying about getting nowhere”

2) Don’t take it personally if you don’t attract a girl, you’re simply not her type. There’s nothing she or you can do about it, it’s just mismatching DNA… that’s it, nothing to take personally.

There are hundreds of millions of girls who are hot to other guys, but you can’t get turned on by them, because they’re just not your type. Despite there being nothing unattractive about these girls – they’re just NOT YOUR TYPE.

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/best-...-sleazy-forum/

Comment

yes but a 7 to sussy is a 5 to cindy and a 5 to cindy is a 7 to sussy..... read this:

I t

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/best-...-sleazy-forum/

I did NOT read this post and will NOT be reading any of your posts going forward.

Like i said we are so far apart that nothing productive can be accomplished by the 2 of us communicating.

Comment

I did NOT read this post and will NOT be reading any of your posts going forward.

Like i said we are so far apart that nothing productive can be accomplished by the 2 of us communicating.
                      awww! tamtrum so cute... I have been talking about look maxing, and giving practical advice on it for 3 plus years.....

If you want to throw a tantrum about me calling you out on your strategy for going for 6 and 7s (my goal was for you to get motivated and learn other things so you can aim higher), and your reframe that average guys can not get 6 and 7 then good luck to you, to justify your getting 6 and 7s, why be in the community at all... that was my context, i am sure you understood....

Comment

awww! tamtrum so cute... I have been talking about look maxing, and giving practical advice on it for 3 plus years.....

If you want to throw a tantrum about me calling you out on your strategy for going for 6 and 7s (my goal was for you to get motivated and learn other things so you can aim higher), and your reframe that average guys can not get 6 and 7 then good luck to you, to justify your getting 6 and 7s, why be in the community at all... that was my context, i am sure you understood....

wow I'm surprised a guy in his 40s behaves the way you do.

I hope I'm not as immature 20 years from now.

Stop spamming your nonsense links.

I dont care about what you write about.

Comment

wow I'm surprised a guy in his 40s behaves the way you do.

I hope I'm not as immature 20 years from now.

Stop spamming your nonsense links.

I dont care about what you write about.
                          feeling is mutual, continue with your look good stand in a club lets girl come to me game.... Strong insight game....I am sure it can be replicated, pming sarge as we speak about it...

Comment

JEEEZUS
                          Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
                          - Still Rocking
                          - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
                          - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

When you go in clubs / bars / gatherings at NIGHT that are for celebrities and/or rich people where you feel like a snail just walked in on a bunch of other insects foxes THEN you can start ignoring game and maybe look at it from long term plan of action.

When you are a beginner to moderate and just looking to get consistent with your lay results you have to IGNORE YOUR BRAIN and get action DONE from where you get your reference points and then when you get the base of your interactions you can start planning the whole night the whole game plan , your WHOLE LIFE if you wished.

Assuming you come on this forum to learn. Learning by reading is good - learning by action is good - learning by thinking without the experience is bad. Learn from what you trust and what you feel is ok with you.

Don't learn from what you see - looks are common, what's rare is great personality

Catch up with you later i gotta go back to my buddies.

Comment

Working...
                            X