Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in despair- I got to half century relying on fool's mate/freebie game but now I haven't been laid in 2 YEARS those freebies seemed to dry up overnight and do not know what to do!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in despair- I got to half century relying on fool's mate/freebie game but now I haven't been laid in 2 YEARS those freebies seemed to dry up overnight and do not know what to do!

The game has become so much harder now for me that it seems nearly impossible. Every avenue I try is thwarted before I even get my foot in the door. It's not only that the attitudes have become more prudish to meeting stranger 'cold' but also that there are so few girls or people in general going out now vs 10 years ago. Most clubs are 1/3 full at best and most are closed down. The only ones that are now packed are student nights but now in my mid 30s I stick out so much being older but also because I got out solo and admittedly I am too mentally weak to approach enough to make any bases and get any social proof. So I just look like an old depressed creep standing alone on the peripheries of clubs til I leave.

I have been in the game since around 2003-4 and I must admit I have had pathetic results for the time I've been in it even though I have been out consistently from then till now. I did reach my half century relying on just fool's mates which at least kept my mental state just about on an even keel but I have been failing now for so long I just feel fucked!

I can't attest to having anything but very rudimentary 'game' except being able to escalate and logistics for same nighters I have had. It feels like things never came together for me and I am getting older by the day. My old MO has just been wait till 1.30 am or so and look for the drunkies on the dancefloor and grind them makeout more and more and escalate on the dancefloor til they were ready to leave.

With the indirect stuff what I would do is I would practice that early on in the night before the dancefloor was busy and probably get a couple numbers a week and then move to the dancefloor once the girls were ripe. The numbers though were 90% flakes from indirect it used to drive me mad however a couple did pan out which would account for 10% of my lays I'd say.

After seeing it in a link in a post on here I read teevsters 2 part post on nightgame and could not believe how accurate it was! even though he is somewhere in mainland europe the experience of getting 'freebies' (and their demise in this 'new generation') details EXACTLY my experience and where I have gotten 90% of my lays from and also the changing landscape detailing just why I can no longer for the life of me get any fucking results in clubs or anywhere else!

I have always practiced indirect stuff as well cos even back then I was not happy with how much chance was involved with relying on finding a drunk girl. My average was a 3-4 lays a year this way but in the last few years even these became rarer and rarer ending up now as nothing and where it is almost impossible to get even a cheeky grind or a makeout.
    I just can't understand how 100% of this demographic of girls have disappeared.

Back then though those freebies gave me a little bit of fun while still working on indirect. You could say that those results made me too lazy to try properly however that can't be true cos I now haven't had anything for 2 fucking years and I still can't get my indirect game up. My self esteem is just totally destroyed as I see all the afcs with girlfriends every day who have never done a single cold approach in their life probably and here is me going out 3-4 nights a week and can't even get past the opener. The problem with indirect is its so loud these days girls will not lean in to listen to what I have to say and not hear me even if I'm shouting they just turn away.

I have gotten a few lays from indirect it's just the lionsshare came from the dancefloor grinds. I have continuing indirect in the past years simply because I have no choice but I just get rejected instantly.

Thing is I have liked going out alone for years now because I found wings would often be more hindrance then a help and in the community there was so much bickering and talking bad behind each other's backs I found it really bad for the self esteem as well so I just left it after a while and continued going out alone. This was manageable when I was getting those sporadic grinds and makeouts and rare lays but things have changed so much and everything has made way so much to focus around social media culture and iphones I just haven't been able to adapt.

I used to do alot of direct in the daytime (night time forget it!) and while there were still 9/10 not good or go nowhere reactions 1/10 used to really light up. In these sjw times I don't even get that! it has now turned into 100% rejections and more often then not, whereas the blow offs were polite or they were flattered, nowadays girls become visibly annoyed at direct or would look at me like I was about to rob or rape them. It turned from nonchalant appreciation to visible anger or hostility at a direct approach. So ye I will not touch direct now.

I am also in my mid 30s now and can no longer get away with blending in with the student crowds that are out in the week. Nearly every time I go to these places now I get comments that I look 'too old to be here'. When I am already feeling out of place that is really the icing on the cake to destroy my state in these places. I also have been banned from going to many places in the city because I just stand in corners alone looking depressed and the bouncers pick up on it after a few weeks of the same behavior and throw me out or search me for drugs and/or tell me not to come back. It is just a disaster! As if the landscape was not bad enough I am either not allowed in or banned from 80% of the few remaining clubs that had any kind of population.

I am really in despair of what to do now. It is just so fucking crushing to know I had even that small success and now I have gotten nowhere for so long I feel often there is no way out. I have thought maybe of leaving the country and looking for a less westernised places because I fucking despise this ultra feminist manhating sjw western society. I tried online game on plenty of fish out of desperation and have been blown out by 90% of girls there too. Just rejected for the slightest thing like saying I like a different music than them or some shit.

I tried daygame all through summer and like I say direct is just fucking useless now and indirect I tried but got very little progress. I got to where I was opening fine but finding sets is so fucking hard in the day especially now it isn't summer it can take hours then you have like 5 seconds to approach and logistical issues all over the place.

I feel just like an outcast now. I also am really not a fan of mainstream culture so I really hate clubs other then to game. People say it is an excuse and you would love it if girls were giving you validation. I agree I would but I feel so depressed now that whenever I go out it is such a chasm away and I only get bad reactions going out to clubs is just soul destroying yet I don't know what else to do. I know most bouncers know me now and not in a good way but as that weird guy who is always alone.

PUA is really an addiction but I don't know what else to do in life. If I stop gaming i get even more depressed because I just look around and see then the only prospects will be becoming some whipped sjw hanging around in a social group which I don't care for and desperately hoping one day one of the girls in it would take a liking to me. Even with my abysmal record when gaming my chances still seem better playing the game than that.

I don't see what the way out is now as I feel I have tried all other options I can think of bar moving country and I have been beaten so long and so badly playing the game I have such little strength to play it properly after years now of negative reactions.

I already felt things were hard enough and now with my increasing age I feel I got nowhere near to my goals and now with each year it's just gonna get harder and harder and time is seriously running out.

The game has become so much harder now for me that it seems nearly impossible. Every avenue I try is thwarted before I even get my foot in the door.
    Game in general regardless is much harder due to societal changes across the board day game, online, night game.... But harder compare to years back not to be confused with super hard, or impossible or super difficult just a bit harder....Means you need to put more effort in everything, fundamentals, putting in numbers, diversify including day and online... (i do advice combine 2 game vs 3, for example day game with online, or day game with online)....

It's not only that the attitudes have become more prudish to meeting stranger 'cold' but also that there are so few girls or people in general going out now vs 10 years ago. Most clubs are 1/3 full at best and most are closed down. The only ones that are now packed are student nights but now in my mid 30s I stick out so much being older but also because I got out solo and admittedly I am too mentally weak to approach enough to make any bases and get any social proof. So I just look like an old depressed creep standing alone on the peripheries of clubs til I leave.
    I was the first one to bring that point, that teevester post you are talking about was based on a post i made here(look in my archives the death of night game), with that being said it has gotten much better from that recession, the tinder decline is a contributing factor in my opinion.... But we have another big problem which is instagram, every girl thinks she is a fucking reality start due to instagram.... But is just noise you can still get laid and have abundance..... My PEAK was in my mid 30, mid 30s is when men as long as they keep fit and dress nice are the most attractive, most movie start icons peak in the 30s check this video out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijsu8GFZBTg

I have been in the game since around 2003-4 and I must admit I have had pathetic results for the time I've been in it even though I have been out consistently from then till now. I did reach my half century relying on just fool's mates which at least kept my mental state just about on an even keel but I have been failing now for so long I just feel fucked!
    too negative and i am glad you made this post cause as you can see alcohol and drugs are the biggest crutch ever.... Also i have been going out solo, and prefer going out solo, 0 problems, something you are doing is off...

I can't attest to having anything but very rudimentary 'game' except being able to escalate and logistics for same nighters I have had. It feels like things never came together for me and I am getting older by the day. My old MO has just been wait till 1.30 am or so and look for the drunkies on the dancefloor and grind them makeout more and more and escalate on the dancefloor til they were ready to leave.
    ^ this is over, and see what happens with shortcuts...Now you need to start from 0.

With the indirect stuff what I would do is I would practice that early on in the night before the dancefloor was busy and probably get a couple numbers a week and then move to the dancefloor once the girls were ripe. The numbers though were 90% flakes from indirect it used to drive me mad however a couple did pan out which would account for 10% of my lays I'd say.
    since you are getting 90% flakes you are not getting solid interactions.

After seeing it in a link in a post on here I read teevsters 2 part post on nightgame and could not believe how accurate it was! even though he is somewhere in mainland europe the experience of getting 'freebies' (and their demise in this 'new generation') details EXACTLY my experience and where I have gotten 90% of my lays from and also the changing landscape detailing just why I can no longer for the life of me get any fucking results in clubs or anywhere else!
    As i said is not that bad as it was when he wrote that post, slightly better but still bad, again i think is due to tinder a bit out....

I have always practiced indirect stuff as well cos even back then I was not happy with how much chance was involved with relying on finding a drunk girl. My average was a 3-4 lays a year this way but in the last few years even these became rarer and rarer ending up now as nothing and where it is almost impossible to get even a cheeky grind or a makeout.
    I just can't understand how 100% of this demographic of girls have disappeared.
    borderline rape, don't game drunk girls, learn how to be attractive and influence/game....

Back then though those freebies gave me a little bit of fun while still working on indirect. You could say that those results made me too lazy to try properly however that can't be true cos I now haven't had anything for 2 fucking years and I still can't get my indirect game up. My self esteem is just totally destroyed as I see all the afcs with girlfriends every day who have never done a single cold approach in their life probably and here is me going out 3-4 nights a week and can't even get past the opener. The problem with indirect is its so loud these days girls will not lean in to listen to what I have to say and not hear me even if I'm shouting they just turn away.
    those guys will be fucked once they lose that girl, aka they will be 100 times worst than you.... I know co-workers like that, and ain't pretty once they break up and worst divorce.

I
    have gotten a few lays from indirect it's just the lionsshare came from the dancefloor grinds. I have continuing indirect in the past years simply because I have no choice but I just get rejected instantly.

^ this is just awful man....

Thing is I have liked going out alone for years now because I found wings would often be more hindrance then a help and in the community there was so much bickering and talking bad behind each other's backs I found it really bad for the self esteem as well so I just left it after a while and continued going out alone. This was manageable when I was getting those sporadic grinds and makeouts and rare lays but things have changed so much and everything has made way so much to focus around social media culture and iphones I just haven't been able to adapt.
    That is still a problem, but going out alone is not, going out alone the way you are doing is creepy... I go out alone, but I befriend people and i usually become a regular, and is not to go up to people like you want something from them/leaching is you approaching and bringing value in form of vibe, fun, just coolness....

I used to do alot of direct in the daytime (night time forget it!) and while there were still 9/10 not good or go nowhere reactions 1/10 used to really light up. In these sjw times I don't even get that! it has now turned into 100% rejections and more often then not, whereas the blow offs were polite or they were flattered, nowadays girls become visibly annoyed at direct or would look at me like I was about to rob or rape them. It turned from nonchalant appreciation to visible anger or hostility at a direct approach. So ye I will not touch direct now.

Bro you are too negative and it showing in your subcommunication, how is your presence, how you look like, how you dress??? aka how is your appearance?

I am also in my mid 30s now and can no longer get away with blending in with the student crowds that are out in the week. Nearly every time I go to these places now I get comments that I look 'too old to be here'. When I am already feeling out of place that is really the icing on the cake to destroy my state in these places. I also have been banned from going to many places in the city because I just stand in corners alone looking depressed and the bouncers pick up on it after a few weeks of the same behavior and throw me out or search me for drugs and/or tell me not to come back. It is just a disaster! As if the landscape was not bad enough I am either not allowed in or banned from 80% of the few remaining clubs that had any kind of population.
    ^ total bs....I am in my mid 40s, can not relate at all.... Again, how do you look like? pm me pics...

I
    am really in despair of what to do now. It is just so fucking crushing to know I had even that small success and now I have gotten nowhere for so long I feel often there is no way out. I have thought maybe of leaving the country and looking for a less westernised places because I fucking despise this ultra feminist manhating sjw western society. I tried online game on plenty of fish out of desperation and have been blown out by 90% of girls there too. Just rejected for the slightest thing like saying I like a different music than them or some shit.
    ^ you are feeding yourself with all the manosphere incel crap, that won't help you bro, i can smell this type of talk a mile away....

I tried daygame all through summer and like I say direct is just fucking useless now and indirect I tried but got very little progress. I got to where I was opening fine but finding sets is so fucking hard in the day especially now it isn't summer it can take hours then you have like 5 seconds to approach and logistical issues all over the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43h9OMzgQGg to be honest, there are a lot of great day gamers, i personally like steve Jabba (now he is back)

I feel just like an outcast now. I also am really not a fan of mainstream culture so I really hate clubs other then to game. People say it is an excuse and you would love it if girls were giving you validation. I agree I would but I feel so depressed now that whenever I go out it is such a chasm away and I only get bad reactions going out to clubs is just soul destroying yet I don't know what else to do. I know most bouncers know me now and not in a good way but as that weird guy who is always alone.
    Focus on one thing are a time, but bro you have to start all over again form 0, first master opening, then hooking, then whatever else.... It is not fun if you are constantly getting rejected, on the contrary you feel worthless and depress.... How are other things in your life? any other hobbies/passion/mission???

PUA is really an addiction but I don't know what else to do in life. If I stop gaming i get even more depressed because I just look around and see then the only prospects will be becoming some whipped sjw hanging around in a social group which I don't care for and desperately hoping one day one of the girls in it would take a liking to me. Even with my abysmal record when gaming my chances still seem better playing the game than that.
    pua is not an addiction is a hobbie and stop with the manosphere negativity crap i can smell it a mile away...

I don't see what the way out is now as I feel I have tried all other options I can think of bar moving country and I have been beaten so long and so badly playing the game I have such little strength to play it properly after years now of negative reactions.

I already felt things were hard enough and now with my increasing age I feel I got nowhere near to my goals and now with each year it's just gonna get harder and harder and time is seriously running out.

awww! poor you.... excuses, excuses, excuses..... How about you get a journal, you write your progress you ask for proper help on your sticking point.... otherwise go to wallgreens and get a tampon or better yet end it...

P.S i just made a video that may help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS90MSNxqpQ

Comment

if you wanna learn the right way to do the indirect method i am your guy ....!!!your stack should follow the osca model ...open ...stimulate ..captivate ...ask a question...open is that an opener...combined with an initial neg to the target and a ftc..after you open and neg the target ...stack forward to the root of the opener..segue to an observational transistion or a fun story (fight outside) and neg the target one mroe time during that phase...or if you dont there ..neg her during the captivate phase...at captivate yo uslow it down and lock the fuck in (if you dont lock in here the set is compromised ) after that you should have enough tension and demo'd attraction via the osc part of the model yo uask a question or a qualifer !!! then from there you its more qualifers and comfort etc!

Comment

your focus should be on the delivery of all this material if you are boring to listen too ..then all of this wont work ...few tips ...get a recorder and record yourself running routines .play it back..does it soun boring to you..it will sound boring to the group !!! also thats the other key ..do this stuff on groups only groups ..the easier sets are the mixed sets the 3 sets and up ..the harder ones ironically are the 2 sets and solo sets with this stuff ..!!

Comment

Thanks for the replies both.

Just first to note, come on man, no need to call 'borderline rape' that is being melodramatic. In student places back then, but alas not any more, everyone was having drunk makeouts and I was just getting in on the action. It was just heavy petting and often sit down for maybe 10-45 mins and talk normally to get some basic rapport in the club then I would say to get out of here and we did. And also I am not talking about near unconscious. I would not go near girls that were that drunk since it is not helpful when they are like that and obviously predatory. I am just talking about happily drunk and most times they were just tipsy. Anyways that is all moot cos those days are long gone.

Btw you mention alcohol and drugs but I never took those when out gaming. One lay I think I got when being under the influence of anything . EDIT: ah I see it was my title which indicated that. I edited it.

But thanks skills for reading through it thoroughly. Yes I know I have adopted victim mentality somewhat but you have to understand what my situation has been for last however many years (I am not saying it for sympathy just to know that I am not 'like that' intrinsically). I had given up on 'the community' probably as far back as 2010/11 because to me it was in tatters re: all the bickering and snakeoil salesmen masquerading as gurus who clearly had very little if any real field experience selling workshops and coaching vs what I knew the REAL community to be back in the 2003-4 era (and before that reading the CORE archives back in the halcyon days) so without the community as a support structure I was basically lost. And what I found myself doing was just posting my issues to the general reddit mainstream forums which would INSTANTLY get shutdown by bluepiller sjw guys and feminists. So that made me feel even more alienated like I had no1 to relate to and chop it up with to talk about game related issues since I felt the community was a cesspool of shit with the marketers and back stabbers or the mainstreamers instantly dismissing anything I posted as trolling or that I am 'mentally ill' or mysogynist pig. Anyway no need to dwell on that I just wanted to say it to make it clear how I got to those beliefs you spoke of that you saw as toxic in my posting.

Regarding the rest of my life (besides having no social life) the rest of my life is more together then it's ever been that is also what has been so frustrating for me and what has led to my bitterness at failing so bad at this area. For instance my self employment online business is just coming to fruition now such that I am getting more independent financially (I am not 'well off' at all but I mean just paying my bills with money -I- earned feels great and things are on the up in that respect).

Also I prefer not to post pics privately or not paranoid about that stuff . I have natural stocky build and eat super healthy. I can tell you that all through my life (unsolicited by both girls and guys) people have told me I could be a model which again was fucking frustrating because I always had bad results with girls and only started getting laid in my 20s with those freebies. And it was so annoying that people would say how 'easy' it should be for me when I was failing so bad.

Tbh my only real problem (not only but I mean immediate one causing me to not be able to actually play the game) is being able to open and hook sets. I have had large social groups through various parts of my life and also BEEN good at hooking sets in the past when I had good wings but my main problem is being alone going into a venue it is hard to get into sets. Even having one wing to bounce off can do the world of good but I don't want to rely on that since wings are so hard to find. In hindsight I did best when I used to have wings but I also found it annoying how your state comes to depend on them and they get gfs, don't want to go out, the bickering pua issues, etc.

My biggest problem is not being able to be heard and trying to break into groups alone in a club/bar then I never get on a roll and just stand there and every second alone I am building negative social proof and on and on til I just walk out angry at myself with my tail between my legs. If I could just know how to break in as a 'loner' then I know the rest of the steps I promise! I have done all the other stuff to varying degrees. I certainly have lots of other sticking points but I mean I have made it from meet to lay probably 10+ times with just indirect at various times so I know how to be cool and vibe once I am hooked, it's just breaking into sets and hooking as a loner which is what I have been stuck on so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
            your focus should be on the delivery of all this material if you are boring to listen too ..then all of this wont work ...few tips ...get a recorder and record yourself running routines .play it back..does it soun boring to you..it will sound boring to the group !!! also thats the other key ..do this stuff on groups only groups ..the easier sets are the mixed sets the 3 sets and up ..the harder ones ironically are the 2 sets and solo sets with this stuff ..!!
            It's funny you mention recordings because I am reading through the old mystery archives in its entirety right now and he was a big proponent of recording back in 98! Great to see how his system developed from its humble beginnings in FMAC and to see where his beliefs and wacky personality stem from .

Anyway like I said in pm it's not whether it sounds boring or not it is that they don't hear me at all! so somehow I have to communicate enough without words so that they will want to hear what I say or something. I notice that when you are with a friend in a bar for instance talking you can hear each other because one or the other will make efforts to hear each other talk but strangers, or rather hot girls, for me at least, don't wanna lean in to listen to a loner guy and break up the fun they are having in their group. I just don't see how I can have, as a lone guy, enough value going in for them to want to turn and listen to me.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
              Editing a comment
              your body language might be the issue ,too much interest too early ,yo u should only have your head turned toward them in the beginning then your body turns as you hook them ...the whole over the shoulder thing applies and if they cant hear you SPEAK LOUDER!!!

https://www.pscp.tv/Discovery3SR/ this guy along with my mentor (colgate) and mystery himself are teaching the currentt up to date model of the mystery method!

Comment

Nice first post! Welcome!
              Id say something serious is up with your fitness or style or posture, if young girls make comments about you looking old.

Comment

This is a mastodon of a post, mad props OP. I truly and honestly love you for being totally honest in the face of adversity.

I also recognize myself in a lot of the stuff you're writing. I am getting older myself (albeit slowly), and at 44 you would imagine things are "hard".

I won't go blow-by-blow on your post, because you don't need advice on your current outlook. You need a change of perspective.

You write that you got a lot of "freebies" and "fool's mate game"-results. This is the wrong perspective. You are saying that women give you value and they need to be a fool to sleep with you. Flip it. Start thinking about how the girl next door can have a better evening because of you.

You are talking about how clubs are not full anymore and the girls you used to grind on (or opposite) are simply not there anymore. Where do you think they are? Do you think SJWs managed to kill sex drive in general? The same women are out there coming in late for their first class of the day because their arms are tired from clit rubbing.

It is not just you who are becoming irrelevant, people are becoming irrelevant.

I watch people passing by. They... They are not looking at each other anymore. Like, the hottest guy and the hottest girl pass each other without exchanging glances. I could theorize why this is, but people no longer consider the flesh next to them a viable alternative when they have the option of going on PornHub and rubbing one out.

I've found this on Tinder. A lot of women are you straight out looking for someone to dominate them. The way a 36" black dildo cannot.

I "routinely" bang girls half my age. My game is centered around it, because if it wasn't I would be banging women my own age, and I don't really find them attractive most of the time. I spent time to make a line for Tinder that is "I'm 44, so you can brag to all your friends that you've taken an older lover."

There is no quick fix to your problem. You used to be attractive to people that used to be able to act on attraction. This is not the case anymore.

You need to reinvent yourself. You need to reapply yourself. And you need to make yourself relevant.
                iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
                PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

Comment

Originally posted by COCPORN View Post
                  This is a mastodon of a post, mad props OP. I truly and honestly love you for being totally honest in the face of adversity.
                  Why thank you sir.

As to the societal causes, not that it is all too helpful to know them, although it can be somewhat in terms of knowing how to avoid more stagnation and directing future action. The tinder thing I have heard bandied around as a primary cause of these 'easy' sluts having left the clubs in favor of the swiping lifestyle. I just can't understand how a whole demographic of girls can evaporate like that in a few short years.

I can't decide though whether the tinder thing is true (my small tests there made me think it to be as hard as anywhere else if not harder since only looks matter and words being our main weapon are all but lost) or whether ALL girls have become more prudish and even the 'easy' girls of yore have now ratcheted up their standards in keeping with the times.

Hey even though I want to work for solid game long term a slump buster or two really would go down well to getting me back on track! so it would be nice to know where these low hanging fruit have all gotten to. I suppose though it is best not to focus too much on that old crutch and end up in the same position again down the road!

Yes you make a good point about reinvention and I am coming to terms with that now. I think cos of my generally youthful look I was mostly able to get away with blending in with the younger crowd for those 'gi'mmees' but now with baldness coming on my age is showing more. As such I am accepting it is time to change things up.

I do still believe the younger crowds can be taken charge of but maybe with a different archetype now. I have seen older guys enjoying themselves in bars where the crowds are very mixed and the youngees just gravitate towards them still. I do think though that absolute indirect is all the more important for me now. I have always thought it is best but I was just too impatient before and if I could get away with skipping steps I would but now days I think there is less leeway due to both age increase and societal changes lamented on already.

Comment

Every year, fuck someone who's 18.

Then you go back to square one.
                    iGNITE Mobile Dating: The Definite Guide to Meeting Girls using Tinder and Snapchat
                    PM me for a free, no strings attached copy.

Comment

Originally posted by backtosquareone View Post
                      The game has become so much harder now for me that it seems nearly impossible. Every avenue I try is thwarted before I even get my foot in the door. It's not only that the attitudes have become more prudish to meeting stranger 'cold' but also that there are so few girls or people in general going out now vs 10 years ago. Most clubs are 1/3 full at best and most are closed down. The only ones that are now packed are student nights but now in my mid 30s I stick out so much being older but also because I got out solo and admittedly I am too mentally weak to approach enough to make any bases and get any social proof. So I just look like an old depressed creep standing alone on the peripheries of clubs til I leave.
                      I appreciate your honesty and transparency in sharing the hard time you are having. I know what it feels like to go in a new bar and feel like "What am I doing here, etc." But what I found is that you will meet the most interesting people and girls you would have never met if you go there with an attitude that "I'm going to check it out and be social. I am a black man but I have gone "Two-Stepping" in Fort Worth Texas and had a blast (and I was dressed in a polo shirt and shorts :-D

Also, don't be afraid to approach and be aggressive with women (With game) because every woman likes confidence and smiling helps a lot to. The most important take away from my experiences is not to be too hard on yourself and be social. Its not always going to work out but you will be a LOT more relax and cool about being there and find girls in the process.

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

............ or better yet end it.../url]
                        This is FUCKED-UP Skills360 bottom-line and I reported it. That shit isn't cool to say to someone whether you were serious or not!

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceLovinSoul View Post

This is FUCKED-UP Skills360 bottom-line and I reported it. That shit isn't cool to say to someone whether you were serious or not!
                          You are to aspie to see is obvious that it was a context to stop with the excuses, what should i do if you report me get a lawyer, please advise...

Do you also think that the advice of getting a tampon was real???

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

You are to aspie to see is obvious that it was a context to stop with the excuses, what should i do if you report me get a lawyer, please advise...
                            What the fuck is aspie anyway AND fuck you to if you can't see telling someone to kill themselves is not FUCKED UP, which is what you said.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                              Editing a comment
                              re-read my answer please, what is aspie? look in the mirror...
                          Working...
                          X