Making yourself approachable at the club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making yourself approachable at the club

Been going out a lot here and something I noticed is that of course girls that are wanting some will hover and generally make themselves available but they wont actually open me (or rarely)

But then if I talk or dance with one then it is opem season and one of the other girls around will start to take more intiative.

This is fine cause I dont mind making the first move but usually I'll go in on a girl that I'm not as in to first and then pivot vs go right after the one I want which tends to scare them off a bit (like they will still dance or whatever but the interaction isnt as good)

Looking for a more optimal way to get that approachable vibe out

Btw this is in West Africa so pretty much every girl at the club is dancing etc AND more forward girls tend to be pros

easy easy easy ..having fun ,laughing big stimulating convo with the group you are with!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
      Been going out a lot here and something I noticed is that of course girls that are wanting some will hover and generally make themselves available but they wont actually open me (or rarely)

But then if I talk or dance with one then it is opem season and one of the other girls around will start to take more intiative.

This is fine cause I dont mind making the first move but usually I'll go in on a girl that I'm not as in to first and then pivot vs go right after the one I want which tends to scare them off a bit (like they will still dance or whatever but the interaction isnt as good)

Btw this is in West Africa so pretty much every girl at the club is dancing etc AND more forward girls tend to be pros

well what you are doing is correct, sometimes you can not just go in direct with the mega hotties, i do something similar too, of course depending on the situation, but you usually have to open the lesser girl (the one you are not into)in order to open the hotter girls, cause opening the lesser girls gives a chance to the hotter girl to get a read on you and experience a bit of your personality....

But yeah the fucked up part is when you get that first girls to cockblock you, the key is friendly no sexual, kiind of gay/fun vibe with that girl and then a different sexual vibe with the target....

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post

But then if I talk or dance with one then it is opem season and one of the other girls around will start to take more initiative.

on top of what the others write this is a good time to mingle and use the Cinderella effect thereof. Dont overdo it. just notice how girls respond and you get on their radar in a good way providing cues to their vibes and how to access/engage. You then gravitate in accordingly.

You can additionally add a layer of captivating behaviours to your mingling which will make more people look at you. gestures etc. active hoverings. Means you can more tactically move around.

The awkwardness is not necessarily bad. just work from there.
        Heard you not the type that you take home to mom

Glows Log

Comment

Thanks guys all this advice was really helpful. Also the HOF thread glow linked.

Basically I got the overall vibe and mingle down. These are also clubs where I know lot of people including the owners and djs etc so always have people coming to dap and talk or intro me to new people.

Of course all the chicks peep this and then start to make themselves available and will come over and dance with their friends and throw hella looks my way. But then its the transition to open and then a dance or whatever that I'm working through.

Anyway the dance with her friend in friendly open way is usually been working and sometimes the friend will set me up with the girl I actually want with some prompting. Also opening over the shoulder or other non comital way works well.

Issue now is that because of the vibe I also have girls I dont want actually trying to dance. Wondering if it is worth throwing in a dance with them just as another thing. Problem is there are way flyer girls I'd rather be working on.

Comment

Working...
          X