Direct and Indirect .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct and Indirect .

So , This Day game section is now Direct approach game.
    ​​I have few questions about Direct game .

Who here runs direct game ?

What is the difference between direct game and indirect game ?
    Is it about openers or something else ?
    How the game changes after delivering direct opener?
    What is even the purpose of game after you go direct , like hey , I like you , what is your name ?
    why then teasing ? Go fuck her then ? Why they still transition to conversations then , why they still use Qualifying then ?
    These all direct guys talk like they are the all and all and they use nothing else but In reality they still use teasing etc.
    Badboy instead of calling it indirect approach to a mixed set , He proudly calls it Badboy's table approach .

They are all Marketers .
    ​​

Indirect is a method where you talk to her and she expresses romantic interest in you before you express interest in her. And direct is where you express your romantic interest first.

Half of PUA coaches believe direct is better. Other half believe indirect is better.

I believe it's largely irrelevant. She's either into you or she's not. Just get out there and approach using whatever you feel more comfortable with. If you feel weird about pretending not to want her then you're better of going direct. If you feel too scared to show her you want her, then open indirectly

Comment

I asked specific questions and you have given a general answer .

Not fair .

Comment

Well the honest truth is that some girls like you already so going direct just screens them out into green girls really fast. Some girls are maybe and a indirect approach is wiser so you can run game on them to turn them into a green.

Direct openers express interest right away. Indirect opners do not.

Some guys enjoy the efficiency of not having any Last Minute Resistance or the possibility of having to go on multiple date. They may not want to spend the money or invest there time into something that may not pan out.

Some like the efficiency of knowing right off the bat if a girl is down or not. Some enjoy the true art of seduction which means you have to game her a lot more in order to get the lay.

There is a misconception that there is no game in screening game. There still is you have to not screw it up. It just does not take as much game. Screeners (guys who go direct) often like style and bodybuilding to increase there chances the girls is a green.

There is also a misconception that the girls are not hot when you are screening. It all depends on the pua.

In my opinion it is wiser to run indirect game if you have the game to do that. That way you do not a knee jerk reaction out to the girls who prefer indirect and gives you a higher lay count.

Some girls actually prefer a direct approach while others prefer a indirect approach:
        /r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
          If you feel weird about pretending not to want her then you're better of going direct. If you feel too scared to show her you want her, then open indirectly
          lol no. you don't open indirect if you are scared (or pretend you don't want her) to show her you want her. You open indirect because it is far more efficient.

The reason girls don't like indirect guys is because what they think of indirect, is a guy beating around the bush. Talking about random bullshit, when she knows you like her, but your afraid to show her. "hey excuse me what time is it? Thanks. Hey, so do you go to school here? Cool. What's your major? Oh awesome! Why do you pick that major?" - That's a turn off.

When PUAs open indirect, it is because they have a purpose behind every single indirect thing they do.

- You open by self amusing (oppose to opening every girl "hey sexy. hows it going?" because you obviously find her sexy and want to fuck her), because you want to spike her emotions. And ask her interesting question/make her intrigued by you BECAUSE you want to reach the hook point with her.

- You kiss denial (instead of directly going for the kiss when the situation presents itself) BECAUSE you want to increase investment (This is especially true during the beginning of the interaction. More often than not, going for the kiss, this early (maybe she's just horny), which result in her being self validated and then leave you).

- You disqualify her (after making her intrigued by you/passed the hook point) (even though you obviously want to fuck her) BECAUSE she'll want her to qualify herself to you. This also increases investment.

- You talk about sex during the interaction, BECAUSE you want to put sex on her mind, which makes her starting thinking about fucking you ("BUT HE'S TALKING ABOUT SEX. THAT'S PRETTY DIRECT!!!" lol. Purpose behind it).

- You plant the seed and use a plausible deniable excuse to get out of here (instead of telling her "aight sexy its getting late. lets go back to mine and go fuck") BECAUSE you don't want to activate her Anti Slut Defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these things are indirect/covert. but they all have a purpose behind it. And that is: They increase the chances of closing the girl. Which is your goal of the interaction.

Nothing to do with being too scared to show you want her.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
            Editing a comment
            ideally you disqualify her before you hit hook point , it is that disqualification a long with dhving that allows you to hit that hook point!

Velacio is totally right, that is exactly how i run my style now a days(everything velacio wrote that is minus the sex part).... In the sex talk part i run it like teevester (neutral just talking about it)

my take direct is only good if you are in a hurry or she is totally into you/invested were minimal risk.... (if i ever have to do direct is in a hurry up scenario in other words i have 5-10 minutes before she leaves)

Screening has nothing to do with direct/indirect has to do with no wasting time with things going nowhere, but again that is my take...

Comment

Originally posted by Hdr View Post
            I asked specific questions and you have given a general answer .

Not fair .
            Entitlement and ungratefulness is not a good way to join a forum. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
              Velacio is totally right, that is exactly how i run my style now a days(everything velacio wrote that is minus the sex part).... In the sex talk part i run it like teevester (neutral just talking about it)

my take direct is only good if you are in a hurry or she is totally into you/invested were minimal risk.... (if i ever have to do direct is in a hurry up scenario in other words i have 5-10 minutes before she leaves)

Screening has nothing to do with direct/indirect has to do with no wasting time with things going nowhere, but again that is my take...

Yes my bad. Opening direct is just opening direct. Screeners often open indirect too.

Comment

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

you don't open indirect if you are scared (or pretend you don't want her) to show her you want her. You open indirect because it is far more efficient.
                According to only HALF of PUA experts. Many PUA's believe that indirect is aweful. Personally, I like them both. (that was the point I was trying to make. That it's irrelevant, so you may aswell do what feels more comfortable to you so that your subcommunications are more on point.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHustler View Post

Yes my bad. Opening direct is just opening direct. Screeners often open indirect too.
                  yeah i mainly open situational (which i consider indirect kind of)

or i just start talking to them.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                    Editing a comment
                    its not situational since you give the jig away !!! (she knows asking what time it is means you wanna chat with her )

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    gg what are you talking about? asking the time is retarded

• Grodmeister General
                    Editing a comment
                    insert a situational opener dude and its the same shit !

Velasco , Awesome response .
                  Sase , If I ask someone to give me a pen cause I have to write something and He gives me a pen without ink then definetly I would say something about it .

Comment

So, nobody here runs direct Game .

Comment

this is direct https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...-insta-makeout

this is pretty direct https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...tion-of-a-vibe

Comment

Two questions.

I renamed this forum Direct Game when I combined Night and Day game, as part of trying to make this forum more compact and to the point. Is there a better name that incorporates both direct and indirect game. Perhaps simply "Game", using the less is more approach. Or would it be a better idea to have an Indirect Game forum as well? I'm open to suggestions from experienced guys.

We have this archive of famous masf posters here:

https://nextasf.com/forum/unused-for...e-masf-archive

Which of them are good teachers of direct and indirect game?
                        The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Hdr everyone here runs direct

Comment

Working...
                          X