No announcement yet.

Direct and Indirect .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grod , You say taking a bootcamp or getting a coach because the live feedback is important but that problem can be solved, many Programs solves this issue .
    I mean , I am not going to sit around and wait for a coach to give live feedbacks to become a PUA , sure at some point I would take a bootcamp from Mystery but I am not seeing it happening soon , hahaha , so , I have to practice on my own yet .

Comment

Seems like more an issue of setting than anything else.

If she's in a bar surrounded by friends, being direct puts her on the spot and gives her an awkward spotlight situation.

On the other hand, stopping a girl on the street, especially in a way where it's obvious you didn't stop any stranger, anything other than direct would seem like you're scared of saying why you actually stopped her.

Comment

Grod, The only person you agree with is Colgate . For sure your fav toothpaste is Colgate,too . I brushed my teeth with it yesterday.

Comment

I want to practice The Mystery Method to the point where I do not wanted to go through any other program but obviously now I started to understand that I have to start somewhere to even start using The Mystery Method or even to apply your tips , so , I started with the Program She is six steps away by Eric Disco .

I am on second step ( first step was to go out and explore places ) where I have to stand next to a girl 5 girls a day for a week .
          Both missions easy .
          Few things which were happening are that the salesman asking what I want ..
          I sometime made it not awkward by even talking to sales men a little bit about something and so on .
          Things I am glad about are as follows :
          I pushed it to complete the mission like even if I had to walk 10 minutes more ( I never walked that much in my entire life let alone in my area )
          Yesterday ,
          It was raining and raining not like heavy rain but enough that my hair was all wet and my jacket was all wet and I am walking in the rain to not quite .
          Even a little is seeming sometime too much but I am going to not quite .

Comment

Working...
          X