Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdr
    replied
    I want to practice The Mystery Method to the point where I do not wanted to go through any other program but obviously now I started to understand that I have to start somewhere to even start using The Mystery Method or even to apply your tips , so , I started with the Program She is six steps away by Eric Disco .

I am on second step ( first step was to go out and explore places ) where I have to stand next to a girl 5 girls a day for a week .
    Both missions easy .
    Few things which were happening are that the salesman asking what I want ..
    I sometime made it not awkward by even talking to sales men a little bit about something and so on .
    Things I am glad about are as follows :
    I pushed it to complete the mission like even if I had to walk 10 minutes more ( I never walked that much in my entire life let alone in my area )
    Yesterday ,
    It was raining and raining not like heavy rain but enough that my hair was all wet and my jacket was all wet and I am walking in the rain to not quite .
    Even a little is seeming sometime too much but I am going to not quite .

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Colgate ,Mystery ,Beckster,Discovery,Beckster, Sebastian GOLD,KOSMO, Ben Price3sr , Madison3sr you know guys who have all learned from Mystery directly ! Todd was not one of them,skills is not one of them ,bacchus or teevis isnt one of hem You are not one of them etc! in my (And their eyes) unless you gottta bootcamp from someone who knows the method your opinion is null and void, I cant tell ya how many times ive seen someone say negs or dhvs or indirect opens or a3 is xyz and their wrong wrong wrong! Hdr what are you on this site for to get better, pick a method I can help you with the indirect 3sr stuff(only one here qualified for that) or go direct but hit the field get some experience come back and field report your findings ,you seem to like starting threads and discussing pickup rather than get better at it!

• Hdr
    replied
    Grod, The only person you agree with is Colgate . For sure your fav toothpaste is Colgate,too . I brushed my teeth with it yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Tank_
    replied
    Seems like more an issue of setting than anything else.

If she's in a bar surrounded by friends, being direct puts her on the spot and gives her an awkward spotlight situation.

On the other hand, stopping a girl on the street, especially in a way where it's obvious you didn't stop any stranger, anything other than direct would seem like you're scared of saying why you actually stopped her.

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    no it doesn't solve the issue ,someone has to see you, programs n videos cant correct you like someone in person,it wasn't til i got correct on things like negs in person that I began to do em properly, same with body rocking etc. Someone skilled has to see you in person and point out flaws you have and more importantly dont know you have,a video,a book an audio series can only do so much ,plus in person cuts the time you gotta put in to get good.

• Hdr
    replied
    Grod , You say taking a bootcamp or getting a coach because the live feedback is important but that problem can be solved, many Programs solves this issue .
    I mean , I am not going to sit around and wait for a coach to give live feedbacks to become a PUA , sure at some point I would take a bootcamp from Mystery but I am not seeing it happening soon , hahaha , so , I have to practice on my own yet .

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    no Todd is not related to any of that stuff and I do agree ,skills has no clue on the method , I'll take you've trained the method via bootcamp and or coach as credible, if we go bu videos we all are experts on the method.

• Skills360
    replied
    Originally posted by Hdr View Post
    Skills360 ,
    you take lots of 360 degree turns . As I have said before people who talk bullshit about The Mystery Method never had even read The Book or Watched DVDs..
    Skill360 , one can only imagine how pathetic you looked back then when you did not understood The Mystery Method and talked shit ,..
    Now , even you apologized , are still talking shit .

​​​​​​

I have the latest mm audiobook, from audiable, i read the game and i have the printed version.(of mm and the game).. Watched the vh1 pick up artist complete season, saw the mm guys on keys of the vip, was in a forum devoted to mm for 5 years(mpua foroum), and watched and read everything gg post here on the subject?? How you like them apples...

-made a post defending mm and pointed the flaws

Do me a favor and please put me on your ignore list, don't mention or talk to me ever again.. Thanks in advance....

Leave a comment:

• Hdr
    replied
    If you do not know The Method then do not give advice or talk bad about The Method .

Grod , The System by Todd is The Modified Mystery Method , the opener you shared has premise .

Leave a comment:

• Hdr
    replied
    Skills360 ,
    you take lots of 360 degree turns . As I have said before people who talk bullshit about The Mystery Method never had even read The Book or Watched DVDs..
    Skill360 , one can only imagine how pathetic you looked back then when you did not understood The Mystery Method and talked shit ,..
    Now , even you apologized , are still talking shit .

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    in the first 5 minutes before a3 you dont ask questions you do the opinion opener which is a false opinion opener( you use it as a vehicle to state your opinion and hold off til they ask you questions then youre in a3...you tell stories and make statements (those are not questions ) and you neg the target!

the neg causes the girl to wanna fix it in a3 hence you getting chased(you also dhv which isnt that se4xual prizing shit)

you neg early during opener cuz you have engaged the whole group but not HOOKED THEM yet (hence to answer what you were saying you ARE negging when they are vested into the interaction,take too long and well you been gaining rapport the whole time!

sex talk again is not vital at all ....you can use it but doesnt dhv or anything like that! its

connect with her and she will get sexual with you!!!!

• Grodmeister General
    commented on 's reply
    no, you give away intent if you are opening with situation openers , not negging and seeking rapport!!! you dont have to directly state intent for someone to interpret your intent!

• Skills360
    replied
    Did anybody understood the post,

again the post is not direct vs indirect....

The post is "if the girl is not giving you shit r based on this, that and the other, run indirect"

Leave a comment:

• Logic&Reason
    commented on 's reply
    If you're not directly stating intent, and instead are relying on sub-communication, then you're going indirect.

• Skills360
    replied

yes im not gonna listen to you , first of all you used to be the biggest critic of indirect styles of game then you come outta the woodworks knowing all about the method ive stuck to the whole time !!! you have no crediblity and or suspect!

Yes cause i was a natural and i was new to the community, and i gamed in loud ass clubs and that was pre MILENEALS/ PRE GENERATION Z...... Please tell me is ok to adapt game and strategy if things stop working and if society evolves...

oh no my bad, you still stuck in 1990 so sorry you won't get it? nevermind, i said "sex talk does not work" "second generations does not work" and etc... Mainly due to lack of me understanding what was being done.... Mm does not work well in loud club environments, and you know this right...

you are wrong about negs , surprise surprise ,mr never negged all of a sudden knows how to neg!
    I don't give a shit about stupid as negs, i was saying the goal of the neg based on mm book is cause you assume she is higher value status than you, so since you are lower status than her you neg her to bring her down to your level.... Fucked up mindset to begin with....

I don't use scripted negs, i bust balls which emotionally gets a reaction but to be honest none of this shit is needed.... i do shit like that if in the mood.

presence by itself is not enough to be dhv that falls under impact value (like looks or money , etc) , i should have said that dhv stories are in a skilled seducers arsenal , Discovery another master pua says the 9s and 10s wanna see the dhvs(but if you cant show you demo covertly ala stories to her friends ,all the Top indirect guys start there! !!!!

i said PRESENCE (clothing, sexy stereotype, in my case the masculine stripper stereotype dutchbag) and BEHAVIOR, i love how you left out behavior, women will judge you by your behavior..... As i said which is factual you can do dhv by your behavior and subcommunication and by sex prizing (sexual dhving)

look you gotta get to that point for her to COMPLY to being a wing man !!!! yes that can be a neg or disqualifer moreso but you cant do that early or it wont work ,

again indirect or skilled competent indirect method is the girl CHASING you ....what did i say about the watered down indirect method (remember you guys ask questions aka seek rapport ) thats exactly what velasco typed up here and im willing to bet you do the same , better to neg ,ftc , dhv and have HER ASK THE FIRST QUESTIONS (that will also let ya know to go into a3 qualifying cuz she is seeking rapport ala is attracted) disqaulifying past the hook point is also too late ,,
    ah?? mental masturbation

if she is past the hook point you had her from the open ,you need the neg to get to the hook point ,you need the neg (most of the time ) to get her to CHASE

direct gamers chase ,this walmart indirect game stuff you are postin n preachin is chasing

ask her questions for what ...she should be asking you ...talk about sex for what ,you are not sure you even wanna have sex with her

You do not need to neg bro... millions of guys get laid with 0 negs and get women to invest and chase with 0 negs.... Have you field tested getting laid without negs???

t
    alking about sex is unnecessary in fact its better to not talk about and or let her bring up sex or make the moves towards it! ( all the top indirect guys i know do that , I actually know the skilled indirect guys as in the most skilled at the most competent form of indirect , dudes on this forum are just dudes on this forum with no proof plus i bet

I already made a post explaining that talking about sex is not "i want to fuck you" "let me cum in your mouth and the likes" talking about sex is mainly addressing sexual topic in a very neutral/inderect way extremely calibrated with a goal in mind that does not raise asd.... Since you never done it, you will not understand...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X