The Fuck Threshold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fuck Threshold

This post was inspired by Subterfuge's comment on Hdr's "direct and indirect" post here: https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ni...434#post332434

First of all, I don't believe it's a50-50 split in the community of whether indirect or direct is best.

The Indirect game bashers have a comical view of what indirect game actually is. The first group of these critics, say "you're hiding your dick by going indirect" (or as Sub stated, "scared to show her you want her"). I used the example of a guy going up to a pretty girl and asking her questions about the time, then her school and major. Random questions which really serve no purpose. According to Mystery Method, this would be skipping the A1-A3 phase, and jumping straight into C1. A common AFC mistake. She only wants Comfort from guys she's attracted to.

The second group of these indirect game critics are The Screeners. These are the guys that go for the DTF girls when they go out. So they'll laugh at guys who obsess about improving their game, spending 30-45 minute interactions with girls, because they mistakenly believe every girl is like this. "Dude why are you doing all that game shit lol. Just escalate". It's because the girls they're used to getting are already very attracted to their looks, kinda drunk, and came out specifically for some new dick tonight. So these are the girls, that end up getting pulled in under 20 minutes.

The girls they end up ignoring (or screening out), are the non-tipsy/drunk attractive girls. And it is exactly these type of girls that indirect game works most favorably. BUT. The prerequisite to even have a chance with these girls is pass the first threshold we will talk about. And that is: The Looks Threshold.

By now we can conclude, from the constant heated 'HB rating' debates on various forums, that beauty is truly subjective. One guy's HB9 is another guys HB7.5 etc. Well, this applies to women as well. One girl's 9 is another girls 7.5.

Experienced seducers in the game, who've gone through their HB6s, HB7s phase, eventually develop a Looks Threshold for women. "I will not bang anything lower than an 8 from now on" they say. Well, women are the same way. They have a Looks Threshold for who they will allow to fuck them via Cold Approach (this isn't a post about Social Circle Game).

Say to her, you are a 7 out of 10 on HER scale. Sure you're not her exact type, but she'll give ya a shot to seduce her. Act socially retarded on the opening and you're finished tho. Guys on her 9 out of 10 scale have more leeway, because they are closer to her Fuck Threshold. I'll explain later what that is. But for now understand this: if you're below her Looks Threshold, you can not advance to the next stage: seducing her. Nothing you say, plowing will have any effect on her. Keep your dignity and move on to another target.

Now what determines if you go indirect or direct, is where she views you on her scale. If she wasn't throwing obvious AI's at you before you approached her, but she's not giving you weird looks for approaching her, congrats. You passed her Looks Threshold, but that's not enough to fuck her. Your looks got your foot in the door, but you'll need game to convert that foot in the door to sex.

If on the other hand, you were getting massive IOIs, and she's looking at you, like your the most amazing specimen she's ever laid her eyes upon, you can go direct and escalate. To her you're a 9/10. You passed her Fuck Threshold. "I want to fuck this guy".

So to fuck a girl, you'll need to be a 9/10 in her eyes for her to fuck you. And that is the Fuck Threshold.

So, if you're a 7/10 in her eyes and you go decide to go direct, she'll reject you for sex, just like she did to guys who didn't pass her Looks Threshold. But unlike those guys, you could have gotten her, if you went indirect and gamed her. Because if you escalate while you are still a 7/10 in her eyes, you stay a 7/10 in her eyes. What happens, when you go game her tho, setting all these frames, telling her all these interesting stories, kino, increasing the sexual tension, is in her head, you go up in value. Eventually you become a 9/10 in her eyes. That's when she starts giving you that look, like YOU are the most amazing specimen she's ever laid her eyes upon, and would welcome escalation. because now you've passed the Fuck Threshold.

So next time you see a hot guy, just going up to a girl and being direct/escalating right away ("he doesn't even have game!"), know that he's already passed her Fuck Threshold.

redpill_comics_pic_22.jpg

the thing is most people think indirect is the mm opinion openers that is why they make such comments. Again you left out in short window of times situations you have to go direct...Let me give you an example, lets say i am in a traffic light and i make eye contact with a girl, get of my car and open, i more likely have to go direct.

The old screening game is over, there was a period of time pre millennials that stuff used to work, no longer works like it used to (It can work but is hit or miss), of course online is still a screening game.... ...(spraxxx has post somewhere explaining this)...

Comment

I think it's worth noting that going direct can sometimes be the "it" factor for a girl. If you were a 7/10 but went direct and that's what she wants in a guy, going direct bumps you to a 9/10 (possibly).

I've had times where I can tell a girl thinks I'm lame because I'm being indirect, but when I go direct I get more "doe eyes". So I think going direct is a "technique" in and of itself.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m not direct approaching anymore for a while. But thanks anyways

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
        Editing a comment
        > "I need a way to gauge my effectiveness"

> "I’m not direct approaching anymore for a while"

Then don't comment on cold approach posts, leaving KJ claims. "well this style is more effective for me, even tho I've literally never gotten laid from it" thanks.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just saying when I WAS doing cold approach, my experience was this. That’s not KJ, because it’s real experience. And if we’re talking what’s gotten me laid: online freestyling using no game whatsoever.

SargeMaximus

​​​​​​​"I was just saying when I WAS doing cold approach"

yea....badly lol (0 for 200)

"Thatís not KJ, because itís real experience".

I know that is your experience. My issue with your comment is what you are implying.

Going direct on a girl who still isn't too sure about you yet (still views you as a 7/10, not a 9/10) will not make her want to fuck you. If anything, it will trigger the "Obviousness of Outcome."

9:25 - 11:05

https://youtu.be/xzuEmYkgDxE?t=565

This is why you've never closed a girl via cold approach, and had to settle for a date/her number (only for her to never text you back (or go on another sexless date)).

Because you've confirmed in her eyes, she can have you (only guys she can't have are those above her: 9/10) by going overt/direct. Which kills the tension (That tension in the background IS what helps increase your value in her eyes, "hmmm maybe I can't have this guy. I want him."). So you get resistance to the pull.

A commentator on one of Federico's (4 Week Natural) infield posts asked him this question about a girl that was attracted to him:

"Why did you wait so long to physically escalate? Was the goal to build the emotional connection first even though it was very apparent she wanted to leave with you?"

His answer:

"making a good connection in the club = less LMR later. Girls donĎt sleep with guys they are merely attracted (7/10) to but with guys they are comfortable with.

I've learned the hard way with these types of girls that a lot of their flirtiness and physicality in the beginning can be a shit test in itself...if a guy returns it way too much they get bored and dismiss as the same 'ol guy. I've also had success by learning from that mistake and holding back (containment)".

I wrote this post because I also have real experience. But my experience actually includes fucking girls both ways of passing the Fuck Threshold: Being a 9/10 in her eyes and escalating right away then fucking her AND being a 7/10 in her eyes initially and then watching her become deeply attracted to me because of my game.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
        Editing a comment
        I see. Yeah I’ve noticed that if you go after a girl it can be a turn off but I can’t get my head around how to actually get with a girl if you’re pushing her away. It literally hurts my head. But I see your point

The whole argument about indirect/direct is specious and really veering into the pseudoscience of PUA. The outcome of any approach is so dependent on countless unknown variables, with "success" being defined differently by everyone.

Stop worrying about the BS and start approaching the girls already. Both ways can work: Try both and do whatever method you like better.

Comment

• Subterfuge

Subterfuge

commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed

A lot of analyzing "why do others get laid?" Unless you're a coach, who cares?! Different approaches for different situations. Practice each till it becomes instinctive. Yes, many scientists tend to favor the idea that instinct is learned through experience. They argue that we're really born with only one instinct: to suck on a breast. Even so, I argue, it doesn't mean we can't get better at it through regular practice.
      OK, I got to say my joke. Back to regular programming.

Comment

Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post
        The whole argument about indirect/direct is specious and really veering into the pseudoscience of PUA. The outcome of any approach is so dependent on countless unknown variables, with "success" being defined differently by everyone.

Stop worrying about the BS and start approaching the girls already. Both ways can work: Try both and do whatever method you like better.
        uhmmm! nah pick up is a game of odds and probability.... In other words what actions gives you the biggest bang for your buck...... What actions give you the highest probability based on FIELD EXPERIENCE of bedding the girl....

Now a days direct does not give you high odds like it used to couple of years back.... That is not pseudoscience, that is a fact..... You notice no many direct guys around anymore... You need to understand and reread what velacio wrote.... He is not saying don't go direct, he is saying in some situations is better to go indirect and in others is better to go direct to improve your odds....

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Skills. With this post, I attempted to take out the mystery/randomness of cold approach pickup based on my 5 years of doing my fair share of both indirect and direct cold approach pickup. Obviously not everybody will agree with what I've said, but I'm glad you got value out of my post.

I thought Skills360 was against Mystery .

The thing is Badboylifestyle instructor Cortez said in a paid interview that Direct game should not be meshed with other methods . Even though Badboy uses indirect game which I said before prouldly calls Badboy's table approach . He also use Style's Dual Message routine and The Cube Routine .
        In Badboy's seminars , He when talks bullshit about Mystery that opinion openers are gay , Sometimes Badboy himself looks gay when he laughs or demos .

As, that is the reason I asked why the hell do they then teach qualifying etc.

​​​​​
        ​​​​​

Comment

Valasco ,
          Glad you cleared up many many misconceptions about The Mystery Method who talks bullshit about Mystery .The guys who disrespects Mystery have not even read The Mystery Method book . Even All RSD Instructors still respects Mystery . Some one even said that Tyler Durden respects Mystery more then Todd Valentine .

Mystery also said to caliberate to the HB . If she is a 7 you can go for a little rapport building and other example is to not neg a 7 , which Todd now calls leveling behaviour .

​​​​Are you practicing The System by Todd , many of the things you said Are from The Mystery Method and The System by Todd ?
          ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Hdr View Post
            I thought Skills360 was against Mystery .

;

Indirect is not mystery opinion openers, is just not going right of the back and subcommunicating " i like you/i am interested"

instead is letting her experience you and/or establishing some frames etc... that will amp up her attraction etc...

I am not against mm i was a night clubber in loud clubs and new to the community, did not get it for many reasons..... I think most people in interactions do some type of mm (aima has a post on this)https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ha...on-comfort-sex

and here is me apologizing about it:

https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...ima-and-others
            Last edited by Skills360; 02-13-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

indirect is mysterys style opinion openers ..its also interesting soundbites that dont telegraph interest and can be said to anyone not just a woman you wanna fuck,,.,indirect is negging ...while dhving then qaulifying ....situational openers in grocery stores like is that banana good ..is direct game( a woman fucking knows why you asked that )

Comment

Working...
              X