Just an amazing video on how to get good fast matches my experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an amazing video on how to get good fast matches my experience

Hey guys, this is a pretty good video on how to get good fast, one of the best i have seen, matches my experience... Specially back in the day when i was killing it, and makes the point i have made as well of going out a lot and consistently:

Last edited by Skills360; 03-06-2019, 03:51 PM.

3 sets is bullshit and wont get you good ,you need at least 8 , it takes 3 sets to warm up ...and yeah i would go between 25 to 50 a week doesnt matter how you get em (50 on fri night saturday night and sunday ) or spread thru out the week, also a tutor someone who is good can show you how to get good ,all the top guys took bootcamps or had tutors ,todd himself was under the rsd wing. YOu need volume (amount of sets) velocity(in a short time) feed back from someone who knows what they are doing (coaches) and boom you get decent ..thats my story , and everyone i know whos decent!

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
      3 sets is bullshit and wont get you good ,you need at least 8 , it takes 3 sets to warm up ...and yeah i would go between 25 to 50 a week doesnt matter how you get em (50 on fri night saturday night and sunday ) or spread thru out the week, also a tutor someone who is good can show you how to get good ,all the top guys took bootcamps or had tutors ,todd himself was under the rsd wing. YOu need volume (amount of sets) velocity(in a short time) feed back from someone who knows what they are doing (coaches) and boom you get decent ..thats my story , and everyone i know whos decent!
      not everybody needs 8 sets or even 3 sets... or warm ups... There are dozens of lay reports in the action section confirming this...

I do agree that there is a "spam approach" period but for a normal guy should not last longer than 1-3 months.... if you are an aspie a bit longer

Comment

Working...
      X