Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nocturnal Sleep *attention ijjji*

hey so ijjji and anyone else who attempted this lifestyle

I prefer daygame in that my energy levels are the best in the afternoon but what if you flip it. what if you wake up at like 8pm hit the club at 11(time it's best over here) so you have that fresh energy.

do you still do this lifestyle ijjji?

I find in game it's always best to have slightly more energy then everyone else in environment. Not too much and having that sleep rhythm advantage could be huge.

if you dropped it why? any interesting insights you've had from it?

I canít speak for this specific application but sleep is extremely important for plethora of health reasons, including your testosterone levels. Whereas there are people who are night owls vs early risers but it still is tied up to circadian rhythm when the sun is up.

From personal experience, I used to travel between time zones frequently (weekly/biweekly basis). Even though at the time I thought I was managing it well, I still think it was fucking me up. Hence, what you suggest, not recommended.

Comment

IJjiii is gone, right?

Comment

• Jaques

Jaques

commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes

Originally posted by Batfly View Post
      I canít speak for this specific application but sleep is extremely important for plethora of health reasons, including your testosterone levels. Whereas there are people who are night owls vs early risers but it still is tied up to circadian rhythm when the sun is up.

From personal experience, I used to travel between time zones frequently (weekly/biweekly basis). Even though at the time I thought I was managing it well, I still think it was fucking me up. Hence, what you suggest, not recommended.
      I actually been nocturnal for over 10 years. I'm 28 now and been nocturnal since 18. Ie sleep 2-4am. My testosterone is over reference range. It's the quality of sleep more and I live in a cold city so we don't get much sun anyways. I supplement vitamin d3. dark out my room. pink noise. eye mask. I'm good lol

way to go assholes to drive ijjji btw *face palm* someone who's been a pillar of the community for over 10 years. you did the same with blackdragon. ppl on here lack respect and an open mind. luckily I barely give two fucks so I still tolrate some peoples hostility for the scarce value I attain at times lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post

I actually been nocturnal for over 10 years. I'm 28 now and been nocturnal since 18. Ie sleep 2-4am. My testosterone is over reference range. It's the quality of sleep more and I live in a cold city so we don't get much sun anyways. I supplement vitamin d3. dark out my room. pink noise. eye mask. I'm good lol
        no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
          way to go assholes to drive ijjji btw *face palm* someone who's been a pillar of the community for over 10 years. you did the same with blackdragon. ppl on here lack respect and an open mind. luckily I barely give two fucks so I still tolrate some peoples hostility for the scarce value I attain at times lol
          The owners of the forum banned him, they looked at his record from the old forum and concluded he was mostly KJ and didn't want his content on here anymore. They gave him a window of time to say his goodbyes and that was that.

Comment

Working...
          X