Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approaching Congruently In Clubs After Getting Attraction With Extreme Aloofness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Approaching Congruently In Clubs After Getting Attraction With Extreme Aloofness

    I'm a very good looking guy and I'm naturally a very aloof and indifferent.

    When I do night game I've noticed that when I'm just standing there with a very low awareness radius and just ignoring everyone like I'm better then them..

    When I do this i will start getting a lot of AIs from the hottest girls

    But the problem is how do i go from super arrogant guy standing there ignoring everyone to then suddenly opening them; it seems incongruent to me.

    For example, last night I'm in the club in a highly visible spot just leaning against a wall with extremely aloof and arrogant body language.

    As always, the AIs start coming in.

    Girls come and stand directly in front of me, they brush against me as they walk by and the most blatant one this girl comes and stands directly next to me so close that she is basically leaning against me.

    While all this is happening, I just ignore all these girls and never even look at them as to me that seems like the most congruent thing to do.

    It would be weird if I'm standing there ignoring everyone acting aloof but when a girl comes near me i suddenly because social.

    It seems to me that with this type of strategy, the only option is to keep ignoring them even when they give AIs and hope they will then approach me.

    Am i correct to think this or there is a way to congruently open a girl who gave you an AI because of your super aloof behavior?

  • #2
    I tried this strategy and sometimes i do this depending on my mood in the beginning of the night.... Is not that good of a strategy:

    - if the hottest girls look at you for too long giving you ai's and you do not make a move they know is cause you are not confident enough to approach and/or eventually you become what i call used furniture (they are like "ok i seen enough now i am bored".... Also what time of the night are you getting this, i bet is the beginning of the night...

    you need to either open them or get away briefly from the field of vision so they wonder about you...

    or find a way to show attractive personality while they are looking to set them up (sometimes i do this, i got a video coming up were i cover this)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      I tried this strategy and sometimes i do this depending on my mood in the beginning of the night.... Is not that good of a strategy:

      - if the hottest girls look at you for too long giving you ai's and you do not make a move they know is cause you are not confident enough to approach and/or eventually you become what i call used furniture (they are like "ok i seen enough now i am bored".... Also what time of the night are you getting this, i bet is the beginning of the night...

      you need to either open them or get away briefly from the field of vision so they wonder about you...

      or find a way to show attractive personality while they are looking to set them up (sometimes i do this, i got a video coming up were i cover this)
      what approach style/opener do you recommend in this scenario?

      so lets take last night, I'm leaning against a wall with extremely arrogant body language, very small AR and basically ignoring everyone.

      One (hot) girl came and stood directly next to me as she talked to her friend and was so close she was basically leaning into me.

      How do i open? what do i say? how do i congruently go from my super aloof vibe to talking to her?

      Comment


      • #4
        I used to do this, until I turned 40 and the AIs dried up. I found there were three main ways to take this. They all worked well.

        1. If they have come to stand next to you, open them. They will be glad you did.

        2. Go get a drink, then reopen them when you return.

        3. If they are still some distance away, beckon them over to you. You need to be dominant when doing this, but also introduce an element of playfulness if they don't immediately comply.

        Comment


        • #5
          Read this one to start out about "female hovering" and how to think about the "ais" - good comments https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ha...ver-what-do-do

          As skills say always wall standing type is too passive. i prefer to be active and go for the girls i like. so I could do a wall lean after moving into her point of vision to let her digest me freely (women like to look at us when were not watching), then at the right moment i move my eyes in her direction activating her to look at me, then i catch eyes w her not moving my face an inch when i do giving her nothing but eyes and tension. And i slightly enjoy her a lil. We have a moment. I might have to move around to position myself for the eye engagements or the likes and this is the art of creating opportunities. Its mixing "movement" (ijjji) and "materialisations(bacchus)" and seeing the "display" of aloofness as a part of a movement. As part of a momentum.

          From there i open or whatever seems appropriate based on the feel of the connection. Im not perfect w this yet but getting there - so check bacchus description and pointers for how tos. its not for newbies but can provide a lot of good intel on pre-opening game, presence management and hovering etc.

          just one way thats more "active".

          Aloofness is not about what you do. its a bout the vibe you send out and behavioural cues that support that/follows that. eg holding your chin higher. Moving w deliberate purpose. W. a feeling of being a spectacle. Attitude. And it doesnt stand alone. You need connection too amongst others or girls will think they dont have a chance. Check cajuns beyond words stuff to understand versions of active aloofness.
          Last edited by glow; 04-14-2019, 10:49 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by madara View Post

            what approach style/opener do you recommend in this scenario?

            so lets take last night, I'm leaning against a wall with extremely arrogant body language, very small AR and basically ignoring everyone.

            One (hot) girl came and stood directly next to me as she talked to her friend and was so close she was basically leaning into me.

            How do i open? what do i say? how do i congruently go from my super aloof vibe to talking to her?
            there is no right answer, i hate teaching openers cause i always open situational or silent.... The opener is not important imho, what is important is what goes on post the opener....(glow has imo a whole of fame post, someone will link on post opener, i am surprised he did no link it... go on his archives too lazy)


            the girl will not say to herself "i am going to fuck this dude cause he use the right opener" most times women do not even know what you opne with... With that being said i am going to drop some openers for you to play with if you want scripted that are proven to be high odds...:

            "how is your night going"? bachaus

            "how are guys treating you tonight"? glow

            "how are you going to look at me like that and not say hi/or introduce yourself" cajun

            playful.-

            pua" i saw that"

            her: wha?

            pua: i saw that, you were looking at me

            her: no i wasn't

            pua: you totally were

            her: nah

            pua: look! you are doing it right now, enough, enough, i am skills

            ^gll



            simple opener: "can i meet you real quick" jmlv


            watch this video https://youtu.be/qx7WImQ-sK8 i go into this scenario...
            Last edited by Skills360; 04-15-2019, 12:49 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Notice something about them. What she's doing/saying/wearing, then make a comment on it, with a playful twist. or simply compliment her on something specific.

              You were aloof minding your own business, but then that' specific thing she's wearing/doing/saying grabbed your attention and that's why you decided to open her.

              Then transition into your post opener material.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bluemoon View Post
                I used to do this, until I turned 40 and the AIs dried up. I found there were three main ways to take this. They all worked well.

                1. If they have come to stand next to you, open them. They will be glad you did.

                2. Go get a drink, then reopen them when you return.

                3. If they are still some distance away, beckon them over to you. You need to be dominant when doing this, but also introduce an element of playfulness if they don't immediately comply.
                regarding #1. I get a lot of girls coming and standing directly next to me with their body so close we are touching.

                so you are saying in this scenario, I just turn my body to face them and open? what do i say? "hi how's your night going?"

                regarding 2: why later? why not approach as soon as i see the AI?

                regarding #3: I dont get this. you mean like wave them over? regarding playfullness, that does not match my vibe. there's nothing playful about the vibe that gets me all these AIs; its an extremelly arrogant vibe, my vibe basically says "im too good for everyone in this club" thats the best way i can explain it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by glow View Post
                  Read this one to start out about "female hovering" and how to think about the "ais" - good comments https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ha...ver-what-do-do

                  As skills say always wall standing type is too passive. i prefer to be active and go for the girls i like. so I could do a wall lean after moving into her point of vision to let her digest me freely (women like to look at us when were not watching), then at the right moment i move my eyes in her direction activating her to look at me, then i catch eyes w her not moving my face an inch when i do giving her nothing but eyes and tension. And i slightly enjoy her a lil. We have a moment. I might have to move around to position myself for the eye engagements or the likes and this is the art of creating opportunities. Its mixing "movement" (ijjji) and "materialisations(bacchus)" and seeing the "display" of aloofness as a part of a movement. As part of a momentum.

                  From there i open or whatever seems appropriate based on the feel of the connection. Im not perfect w this yet but getting there - so check bacchus description and pointers for how tos. its not for newbies but can provide a lot of good intel on pre-opening game, presence management and hovering etc.

                  just one way thats more "active".

                  Aloofness is not about what you do. its a bout the vibe you send out and behavioural cues that support that/follows that. eg holding your chin higher. Moving w deliberate purpose. W. a feeling of being a spectacle. Attitude. And it doesnt stand alone. You need connection too amongst others or girls will think they dont have a chance. Check cajuns beyond words stuff to understand versions of active aloofness.
                  I understand that such a passive strategy can be bad but this approach gets me AIs from the hottest girls in the club consistently.

                  I'm talking legit 9s and 10s give me clear AIs when i do this and its consistent.

                  Actively approaching does not get me this type of interest from the hottest girls; there's something about the extremely arrogant vibe that the hottest girls like.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

                    there is no right answer, i hate teaching openers cause i always open situational or silent.... The opener is not important imho, what is important is what goes on post the opener....(glow has imo a whole of fame post, someone will link on post opener, i am surprised he did no link it... go on his archives too lazy)


                    the girl will not say to herself "i am going to fuck this dude cause he use the right opener" most times women do not even know what you opne with... With that being said i am going to drop some openers for you to play with if you want scripted that are proven to be high odds...:

                    "how is your night going"? bachaus

                    "how are guys treating you tonight"? glow

                    "how are you going to look at me like that and not say hi/or introduce yourself" cajun

                    playful.-

                    pua" i saw that"

                    her: wha?

                    pua: i saw that, you were looking at me

                    her: no i wasn't

                    pua: you totally were

                    her: nah

                    pua: look! you are doing it right now, enough, enough, i am skills

                    ^gll



                    simple opener: "can i meet you real quick" jmlv


                    watch this video https://youtu.be/qx7WImQ-sK8 i go into this scenario...
                    ok so it seems to me that you are saying that I should still open normally even though i generated the AI with my aloof vibe?

                    so even though I got the AI because of extremely arrogant body language, i should still open her as if I had just seen her in the club and walked up to her?

                    is this what you are saying?

                    so my opener doesnt need to match the vibe that got her interest?

                    and regarding playful.

                    you dont think playful is completely incongruent to the vibe?

                    there is nothing playful about my vibe so if i then open her in a playful way, isn't that weird to her.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by madara View Post

                      I understand that such a passive strategy can be bad but this approach gets me AIs from the hottest girls in the club consistently.

                      I'm talking legit 9s and 10s give me clear AIs when i do this and its consistent.

                      Actively approaching does not get me this type of interest from the hottest girls; there's something about the extremely arrogant vibe that the hottest girls like.

                      Its not really ais in my book. Its more along the lines of reactions and rough tests of your sexual capacity from your descriptions. (see cozys comment in the first link i gave you). ofcouser there might be some you sense that are more legit. But i dont see you writing about any.

                      The ai spectre is wide and you need an intuitive sense to see when its good and when its bad. or what the move from her is in reality. its nature. The size of it(carefree vs rough vs other).

                      eg. The widening eyes and a beginning smile from girls when you stumble upon each other is a good one. That AI that can be opened from. but you dont experience these prob as they come more from mingly type behavior where youre looking out more even if aloof. Or the soft intriqued-side peak as she enters. Here a soft vibe opening is good.

                      The others are just initiations that are somewhat not ais yet unless you know what youre doing with them and can respond smartly to work them into better ones if you feel like it.

                      Even if you feel a sultry interest from her its key to respond lightly and non-assuming, literally like her display wasnt there, Leading the escalation. Smoothly. then work the current of it and makeout open her. but quite a few steps in between that and a capacity needed to be developed.

                      i know this is not easy to apply step by step material continuing the view of things you have (flawed) but my point is to look at the links i gave you, follow the bacchus model, and ijjjjis movement style, cajuns point on movement and aloofness and youll learn better approaching than anything from the world of PU in general. it means a slower forward progress. but a much better one imo.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by glow View Post


                        Its not really ais in my book. Its more along the lines of reactions and rough tests of your sexual capacity from your descriptions. (see cozys comment in the first link i gave you). ofcouser there might be some you sense that are more legit. But i dont see you writing about any.

                        The ai spectre is wide and you need an intuitive sense to see when its good and when its bad. or what the move from her is in reality. its nature. The size of it(carefree vs rough vs other).

                        eg. The widening eyes and a beginning smile from girls when you stumble upon each other is a good one. That AI that can be opened from. but you dont experience these prob as they come more from mingly type behavior where youre looking out more even if aloof. Or the soft intriqued-side peak as she enters. Here a soft vibe opening is good.

                        The others are just initiations that are somewhat not ais yet unless you know what youre doing with them and can respond smartly to work them into better ones if you feel like it.

                        Even if you feel a sultry interest from her its key to respond lightly and non-assuming, literally like her display wasnt there, Leading the escalation. Smoothly. then work the current of it and makeout open her. but quite a few steps in between that and a capacity needed to be developed.

                        i know this is not easy to apply step by step material continuing the view of things you have (flawed) but my point is to look at the links i gave you, follow the bacchus model, and ijjjjis movement style, cajuns point on movement and aloofness and youll learn better approaching than anything from the world of PU in general. it means a slower forward progress. but a much better one imo.
                        can you expand on your first point?

                        you dont think these are Ais?

                        then what do these girls want from me?

                        why are they coming to me?

                        what do they want from me if they are not trying to get me to approach them?

                        I'm really curious what you mean here

                        are you talking about this comment by cozy?

                        """Errr... no

                        Basically you are projecting, almost every guy assumes that girls are giving him signals and "what do I do next?", but it is confirmation bias, you are looking for signals because you think it'll make it easier. Truth is, being in a signal dependant mood doesn't make it easier, it makes you seem more awkward.

                        So forget the boob rub or hip bump, innocently turn and have fun.

                        Do not turn around and haha skip anything . You ALWAYS do a full seduction
                        scan the girl see who she is from her features
                        decide if its worth it to you
                        if it is, don't do it half assed

                        etc
                        Never act entitled cuz you got a signal
                        Infact play down everything so a girl can do it more
                        Plausible deniability is a good thing

                        Act clueless "oh, we were touching I didn't notice"


                        Honestly though its no big deal, so don't make it one"""




                        If this is what you are talking about then yes of course i know not to be overly entitled; thats not my problem.

                        I dont know how to approach in a way that matches the vibe that draws them to me.

                        I'm really good looking but I do NOT get this level of attention from the hottest girls unless i add the arrogant vibe so its definitely the vibe that is key here

                        Maybe I'm just overthinking this and it's just my AA causing all my problems.

                        But part of me really feels that my approach has to match the vibe or they will lost interest instantly

                        for example, I once noticed that if i was in the club and being my usual super arrogant self i would have girls hovering near meike always, but then if one of my friends came up to me and i started joking with him and smiling all the girls would instantly lose interest and leave.

                        I actually have a mental rule to never be seen smiling or laughing in clubs as I've noticed it seems to kill all attention from girls

                        I know this probably sounds weird but that has been my experience. I never ever smile or laugh in clubs on purpose as it seems to maximize the amount and quality of attention i get from girls.

                        also, the most common way these girls show interest is they will come and stand directly beside or in front of me

                        cozy's comment talks about the sign where they bump into you, that happens as well but i dont think thats as clear a sign of interest as when they just hover near me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by madara View Post

                          ok so it seems to me that you are saying that I should still open normally even though i generated the AI with my aloof vibe?

                          so even though I got the AI because of extremely arrogant body language, i should still open her as if I had just seen her in the club and walked up to her?

                          is this what you are saying?

                          so my opener doesnt need to match the vibe that got her interest?

                          and regarding playful.

                          you dont think playful is completely incongruent to the vibe?

                          there is nothing playful about my vibe so if i then open her in a playful way, isn't that weird to her.

                          hey man did you read my answer everything i answer there like a baby and put a video sample covering it...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Skills360 View Post


                            hey man did you read my answer everything i answer there like a baby and put a video sample covering it...
                            I've watched all your fundamentals of club game videos.

                            are you talking about the cajun opener?

                            if yes, you should know i dont look for eye contact ever.

                            When i get in my arrogant pose, i purposely do NOT make eye contact with anyone, i basically ignore everyone.

                            I only notice the girls giving me proximity with my peripheral vision; i NEVER actually look at them directly.

                            Why do i do this?

                            I've noticed i get way more attention from girls when i do this compared to when i look at girls directly.

                            I'm NOT saying this approach is correct and I'm willing to test looking at girls directly and then using cajun approach if you think thats what i should do.

                            is that what you are saying?

                            so basically, i should activate my arrogant vibe, when i notice proximity from a hot girl, i turn to look at her, if we make eye contact i approach with cajun opener?

                            is that the game plan you are suggesting for me to try?

                            what if she is giving proximity but not looking at me like for example the girl who came and stood directly next to me with her body touching me but she was facing the other way talking to her friend?

                            what do i do with girls who do things like that?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by madara View Post

                              I dont know how to approach in a way that matches the vibe that draws them to me.

                              I'm really good looking but I do NOT get this level of attention from the hottest girls unless i add the arrogant vibe so its definitely the vibe that is key here

                              But part of me really feels that my approach has to match the vibe or they will lost interest instantly
                              imagine these two guys opening a girl with, "hey hows your night going?"

                              - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXBSW0Zns

                              - https://youtu.be/FWoDnMACxG0?t=35

                              one's vibe is an arrogant, "hey" "so where are your friends"

                              the other is playful, "Hey!!! "

                              The former is more congruent to your aloof vibe.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X