Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approaching Congruently In Clubs After Getting Attraction With Extreme Aloofness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post

I've watched all your fundamentals of club game videos.

are you talking about the cajun opener?

if yes, you should know i dont look for eye contact ever.

When i get in my arrogant pose, i purposely do NOT make eye contact with anyone, i basically ignore everyone.

I only notice the girls giving me proximity with my peripheral vision; i NEVER actually look at them directly.

Why do i do this?

I've noticed i get way more attention from girls when i do this compared to when i look at girls directly.

I'm NOT saying this approach is correct and I'm willing to test looking at girls directly and then using cajun approach if you think thats what i should do.

is that what you are saying?

so basically, i should activate my arrogant vibe, when i notice proximity from a hot girl, i turn to look at her, if we make eye contact i approach with cajun opener?

is that the game plan you are suggesting for me to try?

what if she is giving proximity but not looking at me like for example the girl who came and stood directly next to me with her body touching me but she was facing the other way talking to her friend?

what do i do with girls who do things like that?
    No i don't do much eye contact, but when i do if that is the case i open with the cajun opener, but most of the time i don't do eye contact...

I usually open situational....

I also gave you openers you could use if scripted.... i told you to focus mainly of what happens after the opener https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...o-her-response

here is what situational openers are https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ro...tional-openers

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

No i don't do much eye contact, but when i do if that is the case i open with the cajun opener, but most of the time i don't do eye contact...

I usually open situational....

I also gave you openers you could use if scripted.... i told you to focus mainly of what happens after the opener https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ge...o-her-response

here is what situational openers are https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/ro...tional-openers
      so your point is that how i open does not matter?

so even though they are drawn to me because of my super aloof vibe, i should still open the exact same as if i had just seen them in the club and walked up to them?

is this what you are saying?

Comment

so your point is that how i open does not matter?

so even though they are drawn to me because of my super aloof vibe, i should still open the exact same as if i had just seen them in the club and walked up to them?

is this what you are saying?
        Listen i suspect you are going through the stage of you wanting girls to come up to you.... This could happen but you are not in control of the situation and is hit and miss, with more misses than hits....

You need to open, you are scare of rejection, and you have aa (which you are addressing in the other post)

Comment

Listen i suspect you are going through the stage of you wanting girls to come up to you.... This could happen but you are not in control of the situation and is hit and miss, with more misses than hits....

You need to open, you are scare of rejection, and you have aa (which you are addressing in the other post)
          yes of course i have AA

but i suspect part of my AA is my brain thinks i will for sure be rejected if i approach without being congruent

and no I'm not trying to get them to approach.

i get approached all the time but NOT by these super hot girls who hover

the 8s and above will hover near me

the 6s and 7s (mostly 6s) are the only ones who ever actually walk up to me and talk to me first

I want to fuck the 8+

but again, you seem to be dodging my simple question.

Its a very simple question

yes or no are you advising me to approach these girls who hover near me when I'm super aloof the exact same way i would approach them i had just seen them in the club?

Comment

yes of course i have AA

but i suspect part of my AA is my brain thinks i will for sure be rejected if i approach without being congruent

and no I'm not trying to get them to approach.

i get approached all the time but NOT by these super hot girls who hover

the 8s and above will hover near me

the 6s and 7s (mostly 6s) are the only ones who ever actually walk up to me and talk to me first

I want to fuck the 8+

but again, you seem to be dodging my simple question.

Its a very simple question

yes or no are you advising me to approach these girls who hover near me when I'm super aloof the exact same way i would approach them i had just seen them in the club?
            dude, i answer you 50 times YOU NEED TO OPEN, ALOOF OR NOT YOU NEED TO OPEN, GET IT OPEN....

Comment

You gotta open. I forget who said this, but its true, even if you're Brad Pitt the best you'll ever get is hot women hovering around you

You can open with something casual, not needy

"Hey excuse me"

then

"I noticed something about you" make her ask what

or

"I'm curious about something" make her ask what

or

"Do you know, if this place ends up packed, later on"

or

"And hows your night going"

--

If you don't like any of the above, come up with something good on your own, and share it here.

Comment

dude, i answer you 50 times YOU NEED TO OPEN, ALOOF OR NOT YOU NEED TO OPEN, GET IT OPEN....
                no shiet i need to open.

im asking HOW i should open so it matches the vibe that attracted them in the first place.

why should i open normally if the only reason they are hovering near me is because of the extreme aloofness.

I'm a really good looking guy so even when im acting normal in the clubs or out with friends I will get a lot of attention always.

But when i act super aloof my attention in clubs is like 3X and probably 5X with the super hot girls.

some nights it feels like very 8+ girl in the club is hovering near me.

I do not get this when i act normal.

so your advice to just open normally is stupid because if i was acting normally these hotties would not be hovering near me that much, so i need to open them in a way that matches the reason they are drawn to me.

I created this thread to ask how to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by K View Post
                  You gotta open. I forget who said this, but its true, even if you're Brad Pitt the best you'll ever get is hot women hovering around you

You can open with something casual, not needy

"Hey excuse me"

then

"I noticed something about you" make her ask what

or

"I'm curious about something" make her ask what

or

"Do you know, if this place ends up packed, later on"

or

"And hows your night going"

--

If you don't like any of the above, come up with something good on your own, and share it here.
                  interesting, so you think i should go with an indirect opener.

i had not even considered that until now.

so when they start hovering, i open them indirectly and then what?

I've literally never done indirect game in my life so how do you transition from that to taking her home that night?

how many girls have you fucked the same night with this approach in 2019?

Comment

no shiet i need to open.

im asking HOW i should open so it matches the vibe that attracted them in the first place.

why should i open normally if the only reason they are hovering near me is because of the extreme aloofness.

I'm a really good looking guy so even when im acting normal in the clubs or out with friends I will get a lot of attention always.

But when i act super aloof my attention in clubs is like 3X and probably 5X with the super hot girls.

some nights it feels like very 8+ girl in the club is hovering near me.

I do not get this when i act normal.

so your advice to just open normally is stupid because if i was acting normally these hotties would not be hovering near me that much, so i need to open them in a way that matches the reason they are drawn to me.

I created this thread to ask how to do this.
                    I answer the best is situational.... second best would be indirect with that vibe... if nothing comes up i gave about 5 field tested lines that are used by guys doing similar style....

Comment

I answer the best is situational.... second best would be indirect with that vibe... if nothing comes up i gave about 5 field tested lines that are used by guys doing similar style....
                      ok thank you.

what do you think about the RSD "who are you?" opener for this situation?

i think its challenging, arrogant, matches the vibe....what do you think?

if you like it, how do you suggest i continue the interaction after she answers ...im guessing her answer will be "I'm (name)"

Comment

ok thank you.

what do you think about the RSD "who are you?" opener for this situation?

i think its challenging, arrogant, matches the vibe....what do you think?

if you like it, how do you suggest i continue the interaction after she answers ...im guessing her answer will be "I'm (name)"
                        I have used the "who are you" i have done it in what i call fake angry style.... is kind of fun and yes cocky/funny arrogant....

Comment

Working...
                        X