Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate To Solve My AA In Clubs (willing to pay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate To Solve My AA In Clubs (willing to pay)

hey guys,

I've really been trying lately to find a way to solve my AA in clubs.

I just tried going 2 weeks of nofap to see if that would help and it did not.

I went out almost every night during the past 2 weeks and I never approached any girls.

The only girls i talked to are the mediocre 6s who approach me since im lucky to be good looking.

I'm desperate and starting to feel that I'll never solve this problem.

I've been doing night game for years but still have this problem.

I dont drink alcohol ever and I'm considering testing alcohol to see if it gets me approaching.

I always go out alone and usually go out only in last 60-90 min of the night since I dont see the point in being in the club before then.

I love going to clubs because i get a lot of attention in this environment because of my looks but I'm starting to feel depressed that I have the potential to do really well in clubs but I'm wasting it.

My AA is so bad that even girls who are giving me signs of interest i never approach them

and my situation is very weird because i dont feel any anxiety in the club, this is not an issue or nerves or rapid hard beat, its just some weird mental block where every night i go out and just end up standing there by myself. but its not like im standing there feeling nervous. i dont feel anything. its very weird.

If anyone can help i will gladly pay you.

Right now I'm considering going out 7 days in a row and trying this: https://web.archive.org/web/20170106...om/node/140729

I'm willing to try anything and willing to pay anyone who can help.

Originally posted by K
    You need to progressively get used to starting conversations with people. In a way a club is a harder place to do that because baseline politeness isn't expected at clubs, socially speaking. You'll get blown out more often. In a way it's easier because people expect to be social at clubs, unlike daygame.

Go out with a bulleted list of mini missions and work your way through them. They should progress in terms of difficulty. Always get the girl's attention first, because if you don't, it's deer in the headlights and you might get bad reactions from that

Attention grab: "hey, excuse me"

Sample mini missions:

1. Ask someone the time, directions, or any simple question
    2. Ask someone for a light (if you smoke)
    3. Ask a girl bartender for a drink. While she's making it, say "how's your night so far"
    4. Ask someone for a light. When you get it, say "hows your night so far"
    5. Find a girl or two girls who are not high energy and make an observation. "you look like you're ___" (This is easier outside than in the club due to energy levels.)
    6. Do the same as 5 then say after "how's your night so far"

By the time you get to 6 you'll have very little AA and will be able to open naturally in more bold ways. Do this 2 nights a week at a minimum. If you're not regularly opening then AA will start to creep back in.

Hope this helps
    thank you for the suggestion.

should i go out early and do this?

in my city clubs go from 9 PM to 2 AM

I usually show up at 1 AM

I used to go at 9 PM but i still never approached so i saw no point in going early.

But if im going to try your approach i think i should do this early; what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by K
      You need to progressively get used to starting conversations with people. In a way a club is a harder place to do that because baseline politeness isn't expected at clubs, socially speaking. You'll get blown out more often. In a way it's easier because people expect to be social at clubs, unlike daygame.

Go out with a bulleted list of mini missions and work your way through them. They should progress in terms of difficulty. Always get the girl's attention first, because if you don't, it's deer in the headlights and you might get bad reactions from that

Attention grab: "hey, excuse me"

Sample mini missions:

1. Ask someone the time, directions, or any simple question
      2. Ask someone for a light (if you smoke)
      3. Ask a girl bartender for a drink. While she's making it, say "how's your night so far"
      4. Ask someone for a light. When you get it, say "hows your night so far"
      5. Find a girl or two girls who are not high energy and make an observation. "you look like you're ___" (This is easier outside than in the club due to energy levels.)
      6. Do the same as 5 then say after "how's your night so far"

By the time you get to 6 you'll have very little AA and will be able to open naturally in more bold ways. Do this 2 nights a week at a minimum. If you're not regularly opening then AA will start to creep back in.

Hope this helps
      hey man,

so im pretty sure i can do step 1 to 4

but i almost certainly wont be able to do step 5.

im sure people will jump in and say be positive, have some balls, etc...

but ive been at this for years, i know myself.

i do not think i will be able to force myself to do step 5

that is just the reality of my situation.

Comment

"how's your night so far" is valid nightgame opener. So you solved your problem by the time you done step 4. Maybe make step 5 just saying that without asking for a lighter ? So step 5 is easier then step 4, you have less to do / say

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          that is not a valid opener for night game lol!

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfectly fine opener for socialization and scouting for IOI's. If you're doing traditional PU, it may give a lot of false positives, however. But then in traditional PU even getting laid can be a false positive.

• SexualHero

SexualHero

commented
          Editing a comment
          If its not valid opener then how come I get laid by opening that way ? You give too much importance to openers, they are inconsequential in my opinion. Its what you say / do after the opener which matters the most

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
        "how's your night so far" is valid nightgame opener. So you solved your problem by the time you done step 4. Maybe make step 5 just saying that without asking for a lighter ? So step 5 is easier then step 4, you have less to do / say
        in step 4 he said "ask someone" NOT "ask a girl"...i have no issues talking to guys or staff. step 5 is where i start approaching girls

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

in step 4 he said "ask someone" NOT "ask a girl"...i have no issues talking to guys or staff. step 5 is where i start approaching girls
          Well then you got his advice wrong lol. Step 4 should be to ask a girl for a light. Of course you are not going to sudenly start approaching girls at step 5 if you have not approached a single woman before. Use your brain man, whole point of these exercises is to get you relaxed and used to approaching WOMEN, not men

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

i do not think i will be able to force myself to do step 5

that is just the reality of my situation.
            literally just say it. your goal is not to fuck the girl you say it to. Just walk up and say it. If it goes terribly (they give you the shoulder, or they say "fine" then backturn....like that's the worst that's gonna happen. nobody's gonna throw a drink at your face, or bitchslap you for asking) then walk away. go to the bathroom. high five yourself "I FUCKING DID IT BABY!!!! WOOOO!!!!" then ask another girl. and another....your goal is to teach yourself that nothing bad is gonna happen for opening girls. this teaches your brain that there's really nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

It is free .

www.toddwinnergame.com.

Comment

One of the big mistakes is that the clubs open at 9 pm and close at 2 am

he shows up at 1 am.... almost nobody here would consistantly have result showing at 1 am, for many many reasons...

So start by showing earlier and by having other places to go after 2 am... such as other club places that close later or after parties....

you are making things harder for yourself.... i was going to 2 am places and my results were shit! just by having one extra hour for example and gaming in places that close at 3 am my results sky rocket, the later the club closes the better you have more time to game.... and/or show up earlier even if is boring cause you need time to be acclimated to the environment so do women so does everybody...

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i think that's why he has so much anxiety. if he's showing up at 1 am to a club that closes at 2am, then everybody will be in "state" at that hour. and seeing everybody having a good time, being super confident, all the hot girls taken etc., will only get somebody whose not in "state", get further stuck inside their own head. Afraid of approaching....

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                One of the big mistakes is that the clubs open at 9 pm and close at 2 am

he shows up at 1 am.... almost nobody here would consistantly have result showing at 1 am, for many many reasons...

So start by showing earlier and by having other places to go after 2 am... such as other club places that close later or after parties....

you are making things harder for yourself.... i was going to 2 am places and my results were shit! just by having one extra hour for example and gaming in places that close at 3 am my results sky rocket, the later the club closes the better you have more time to game.... and/or show up earlier even if is boring cause you need time to be acclimated to the environment so do women so does everybody...

a few things:

first, there are no clubs open past 2 AM in my city.

there are no after hour clubs or anything like that.

your best chance to find people after 2 AM is the 24 hours mcdonalds on weekend nights so I'm not sure what you mean by "somewhere to go after 2 AM"

Secondly, I used to go out at 9 PM and stay until 2 AM as a way to see if it helped me approach and it did not so i stopped doing it.

I have not been out early in several months though so I'll try it again this week and see if it helps but last time i did it it made no difference,
                i would approach no girls the entire night and only talk to the girls who approached me.

The other thing you need to know is in this city you either get to the club by 11 PM or after 1 AM.

if you try to go between 11 PM and 1 AM you will be stuck outside for hours in the line; so you either have to go before the lines by 11 or after the lines at 1 AM;
                theres no way to show up at 12 AM and just get in right away unless you buy bottle service.

Comment

what do you guys think about alcohol?

I'm seriously considering drinking tonight when i go out.

I've been going out for years now and this AA is killing me.

If i drink and can approach then its worth the health risks for me.

I've never drinked in all these years and maybe i should just do it.

I'm sure if i can approach with alcohol I will get success and get confidence that will allow me to later approach sober.

I'm very good looking and I'm good at getting physical so I'm very confident that if i can just approach and get physical i will almost always find a hot girl who wants to fuck me.

If i drink and im able to approach I'm very confident ill get laid. approaching is literally my only problem i feel so if alcohol can solve that its ok to me.

All the suggestions you guys have made so far i know in my heart they will not work and i will just end up standing there like i always do waiting for girls to approach me.

why dont i just drink when i go out tonight and see if it works?

whats the worst that can happen?

I've literally never drinked before so its not like ill get addicted in one night.

At this point, i'm 95% decided that tonight I'm going to get to the club by 11 PM, get 2-3 drinks to loosen up and see what happens.

thats my plan at this point.

I see no other choice.

Comment

How old are you if you never drinked before you can try and it might work, it works for some guys, but it didn't work for me. Not before I have done aformentioned AA exercises, sober or drunk, it doesn't matter. Once you get over that initial hump, you just keep approaching regularly and problem solved.
                    AA exercises K gave you are fool proof, I don't see how they can fail ? You say that you will just end up not approaching anybody, but are you saying you can't ask a girl for a time or a light ? Because these are first steps. If you really can't do this, then I don't know what to tell you. I could do this even when I had highest AA

Comment

Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
                      How old are you if you never drinked before you can try and it might work, it works for some guys, but it didn't work for me. Not before I have done aformentioned AA exercises, sober or drunk, it doesn't matter. Once you get over that initial hump, you just keep approaching regularly and problem solved.
                      AA exercises K gave you are fool proof, I don't see how they can fail ? You say that you will just end up not approaching anybody, but are you saying you can't ask a girl for a time or a light ? Because these are first steps. If you really can't do this, then I don't know what to tell you. I could do this even when I had highest AA

regarding your exercises.

I'm sure i can ask for a light in the smoke area.

asking for the time, part of me feels thats weird since everyone has phones in 2019 so not sure i will be able to do it.

its funny, how you make it sound so easy to solve AA but its not for me.

i would gladly pay 1000s for a solution.

like literally, if someone could solve my AA in night game 100% guaranteed, i would gladly pay $1000 for that right now without hesitation.

thats how big of a problem this is for me.

I just always end up standing and waiting for girls to approach me; its like ive done it so many times that my brain just automatically does that.

Comment

I'm 100% serious about trying alcohol tonight.

can you guys suggest the best approach to do this?

should i drink before i leave the house?

does alcohol take time to work?

so if i want to start approaching by 12 AM, do i need to start drinking by 10 PM or something like that, is that how it works?

ive literally never drinked alcohol so these may sound like retarded questions but thats my situation

also, what should i drink? im guessing beers? how many beers to beat AA without getting so drunk that i lose total control of my behavior?

is there something more effective then beers?

please someone provide specific help on best approach for using alcohol to be able to approach in nightclubs

Comment

A 1000 oh shit lol, you do have a problem listening, you remind me of tank. Where's your location. I don't like relying on alcohol

Comment

Working...
                          X