Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate To Solve My AA In Clubs (willing to pay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
    A 1000 oh shit lol, you do have a problem listening, you remind me of tank. Where's your location. I don't like relying on alcohol
    yeah $1000 is not a lot to you im sure. im a broke college student. thats my point. $1000 to me is probably $10 000 to you or maybe even $100 000 to you.

my point was to show this is a big problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

regarding your exercises.

I'm sure i can ask for a light in the smoke area.

asking for the time, part of me feels thats weird since everyone has phones in 2019 so not sure i will be able to do it.

its funny, how you make it sound so easy to solve AA but its not for me.

i would gladly pay 1000s for a solution.

like literally, if someone could solve my AA in night game 100% guaranteed, i would gladly pay $1000 for that right now without hesitation.

thats how big of a problem this is for me.

I just always end up standing and waiting for girls to approach me; its like ive done it so many times that my brain just automatically does that.
      Then ask a woman for a light in the smoke area. Then after couple of times, say "how's your night going so far". There problem solved and you don't have to spend 1000.
      You seem serious about getting rid of this problem, as you should. So make sure you make no excuses and do everything which needs to be done. For example, if you feel like you need to ask 5 women for a light before you utter "how's you night going",but there is no 5 women and you feel there won't be in the smoking are of the club you are, then go to the next one, and next one. Untill mission is acomplished. Thats how it works for me. Just do these simple exercies without making silly excuses. If you need to switch clubs, if you need to do something ,whatever just make sure by the end of the night mission is acomplished

Comment

yeah $1000 is not a lot to you im sure. im a broke college student. thats my point. $1000 to me is probably $10 000 to you or maybe even $100 000 to you.

my point was to show this is a big problem for me.
        where are you located???

Comment

what should i drink?

2 red bull vodkas. spaced between 1 hour. make sure you ask for a water (free) as well.

Comment

that is why he is better of paying... If he pays, he will be invested and will have to follow advice....

second, not drinking.... Fuck the drinking shit!

Pm if you are serious about coaching... But is jump how high type of shit!

Comment

Someone else cannot solve AA problems for you. Paying money is not going to make it magickly disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

2 red bull vodkas. spaced between 1 hour. make sure you ask for a water (free) as well.
              It's currently 9:30 PM where i am, and im planning to be in the club by 11.

so I'll have 11 PM to 2 AM to work with.

so i get one vodka at 11 PM and another at 12 AM?

also, thats what i tell the bartender "can i have a vodka?"

thats all i say?

I dont have to specify a quantity?

also, why include red bull?

I hate energy drinks and they make me feel weird; do i need to include the redbull?

the redbull will just give me a weird feeling and then stop me from falling asleep later so i would not want any energy drink unless theres a reason you think i need that as well.

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                Say "can I have a red bull vodka and a water" as soon as you arrive. After an hour or so. Go ask for another one. With water again. You will be good till 2 am from that.

The Vodka will make you feel relaxed. And The red bull will give you energy. I've also found the drink to make me horny as well. So you will operate at an optimal level from it. It's a favorite drink of many PUAs.

Good luck

Originally posted by K
              We already gave you the solution. if you don't field test the advice you get here, then people will stop helping you (in my experience anyway). Try out the advice you get 10 times and get back to us

Like I said, if you don't want to ask for the time, modify it and ask some other question. Asking for a light is easy and works great.

As is common with new people you are greatly overestimating the importance of the opener. I've laid hot girls with the following retarded openers:

-Excuse me, do you know which way is downtown (daytime at a coffee shop)
              -Hey, do you mind if I sit here (at a club's smoking area)
              -Did you hear what the announcer just said? (on the train)
              i will test your suggestion later this week if alcohol does not work tonight.

I've made my decision, im testing alcohol tonight.

Comment

ill whip up a stack for you for some dough but you are not there yet ....get a wing and go out with a wing ..and do groups in clubs ..you will kill aa better than asking some 6 for the time then following up with rapport seeking questions!

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nah ignore this faggot kj

• Grodmeister General
                  Editing a comment
                  fuck you bitch made ass pussy!

alright bros i just came home.

its 3:05 AM here,

I kept notes on my phone throughout the night so here's what happened.

here's what happened.

I was in the club at 11:25 PM.

As soon as i got in , i went to the bartender and asked what was the strongest drink they had.

She said it was something called hendrix gin and that it was 44%.

I took 2 of those and also drank half a glass of water at 11:26 PM

At 12:08 AM i noticed that as i walked around i felt wobbly like i was going to fall.

At 12:30 AM, I still had not approached anyone so i had one more hendrix gin and also drank another half of a glass of water.

At 1:30 AM, I still had not approached anyone still so i had 2 more hendrix bringing my total for the night to 5 and this time i also drank a full glass of water.

At around 2:05 AM, I noticed these 2 girls standing in my line of sight, they where further away then girls who usually give me proximity but i decided to still approach.

I approached one girl and immediately her friend left to leave us alone, I dont know if that means she had seen me before and hoped i would approach or something like that but im guessing this is a good thing.

I just did a direct approach, i saw you and you're attractive, whats your name + small talk. as we talk im asking all the questions , she answers but not once does she ask me anything
                so i get annoyed and tell her " have a good night" and eject. The 2 girls immediately leave the club after i eject.

Thinking back, I'm pretty sure this girl was DTF and instead of talking i should of just gone in super physical and touching her.

That was my only approach i did.

One crazy thing about alcohol is it seems to make me horny. I recently did 15 days in a row of nofap as an attempt to beat AA. I ended that experiment yesterday and jerked off 3 times last night.

But even though I litereally jerked off 3 times last night, i still felt hornier in the club tonight then i did at anytime during my 2 week nofap experiment.

I'm going out tomorrow again and will not drink this time.

But I will definitely test drinking again in the future.

There was a big concert in my city tonight so the club was pretty dead, i want to test alcohol again another time when the club is actuary packed.

so thats what happened, if you guys have any feedback im open to it.

Tomorrow I'll go out early again.

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                  ill whip up a stack for you for some dough but you are not there yet ....get a wing and go out with a wing ..and do groups in clubs ..you will kill aa better than asking some 6 for the time then following up with rapport seeking questions!
                  I've gone out with wings a lot.

thats all i did when i first started night game.

The problem with going out with wings is not only do i still not approach but i also never get approached.

I've had girls approach me hundreds of times when i go out alone.

I've never in my life, not even once had a girl approach me when I'm out with other guys.

so thats why i go out alone.

at least when im alone I have the hope some girls will approach me.

when i go out with other guys, i still dont approach and no girl approaches me.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                    Editing a comment
                    do not worry about getting approached ,trust since you dont approach and try things and go in cold, you wouldnt have the skills to keep their attention in the first place, approaching with a wing while wrong would get you comfortable . Only other thing i can think of (havent been this new to cold approach in long time) is warm up prior to enter the venue and start with the repulsive women(gotta start somewhere)

also, i have a question for you guys.

the 5 hendrix gin 44% that i ended up consuming tonight; is that too much? too little?

I dont know anything about alcohol so I dont know.

in the future when i test alcohol, should i take more or less?

or maybe you guys think i should take a different drink?

Comment

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's too much. In the future, try to take less. You should seek to wean yourself off substances in order to talk to women. In turn that will also give you more control over yourself and what's going on around you. Anyway, I wrote a post on approaching in the general forum, if you're interested.

Ratata

are you serious bro?

did you even read the thread?

wean myself off substances?

this was literally the
                  first time in my life drinking.

Comment

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're right. I didn't bother reading the whole thread, bcos I have a life. Anyway, you'll just have to excuse me, but you seemed extremely insecure about your alcohol intake. Whether it's your first or your last time drinking does not matter: Drinking does. not. help. with PU! It only seems to alleviate AA because it numbs your emotion, and your perception of what is really happening. I mean, I'm not even against alcohold. Everyone should get pissed off drunk sometime! Just make sure you do it with friends, and not when you're trying to get laid, m'kay. The top reasons is because it makes you uncalibrated, so the best advice - when it comes to PU - is the less the better. (But a glass of beer doesn't hurt if you can't do without sedatives to meet other people.)

I gave a link to you .

​​​

Comment

Ratata

are you serious bro?

did you even read the thread?

wean myself off substances?

this was literally the
                    first time in my life drinking.

Forget the drinking shit, you want to get horny take avena sativa.... (i just banged a 9, that left my house 25 years younger than me..)

as you noticed when you went out the opener is not important (you open fine, it did not even matter what you said, you open, and the opening work so well that you got left alone by the second girl, so you did it right),,,, as you can see what matters is to open...

i think you have aa, due to not knowing what direction or what to do after the opening....After you conquer your aa and you can open you need to learn how to hook, you lost the girl cause you could not hook, but you got the opener....

Don't wait sooooooooooooooooooo long to open,,,

f

Comment

Working...
                    X