Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate To Solve My AA In Clubs (willing to pay)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hdr View Post
    I gave a link to you .

​​​
    I actually bought todd's system a few weeks ago.

the stuff about AA in there was not useful at all.

Also, i found the whole course to have not been worth the money at all.

he overly complicates things too much.

Also, I actually saw todd in a nightclub once during my first year of night game; he is super short so maybe he needs to use such a complicated approach because his looks are not good at all.

but yeah not sure why you think todd winner game will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

Forget the drinking shit, you want to get horny take avena sativa.... (i just banged a 9, that left my house 25 years younger than me..)

as you noticed when you went out the opener is not important (you open fine, it did not even matter what you said, you open, and the opening work so well that you got left alone by the second girl, so you did it right),,,, as you can see what matters is to open...

i think you have aa, due to not knowing what direction or what to do after the opening....After you conquer your aa and you can open you need to learn how to hook, you lost the girl cause you could not hook, but you got the opener....

Don't wait sooooooooooooooooooo long to open,,,

f
      regarding hornines, you think that will help AA?

i just finished testing 2 weeks nofap and i didnt do a single approach during those 2 weeks even though i was going out 5-6 times a week during that period.

so if 2 weeks nofap didnt work, you think something else that makes me horny might?

also, what is avena sativa?

a pill?

regarding why I have AA.

well my #1 fear when approaching is that i will get rejected instantly and that other people in the club will see it.

to me thats the most embarassing thing when you go up and they dont want to talk to you at all and just reject you instantly.

However, pretty much every time that has happened to me it was my fault and i was doing something socially retarded like, approaching big mixed groups dancing in a circle together, trying to stop girls as they walk by, doing the retarded RSD opener where you grab girls and pull them in as the opener....its during things like this that I've been rejected instantly....but yeah that's definitely my biggest fear; being rejected instantly when i approach and having other people in the club see it.

Comment

Ratata

what does it mean to be insecure about alcohol?

what do you mean when you say "you seemed extremely insecure about your alcohol intake" ?

Comment

• Ratata

Ratata

commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought so because you asked many questions about alcohol, especially about one drink in particular, but also about future use of alcohol in general. The answer is that you'll get way better control over your own abilities if you avoid any substance that either numbs you down, or changes your chemical balance to favour one trait over another. You are way better off learning to control your own body, thoughts and fears without the use of "support wheels". With that said, modest amounts of alcohol or other substances may help you relax, but if you depend on it to become social, you have in essence failed to gain any control over yourself.

The answer isn't alcohol or any other supplement. Its not anything external that you need to put in your body.

What exactly do your nights look like currently? You say you're going out 5-6 nights a week.

Are there venues you can go to where no one knows you, so your fear of everyone seeing you fail won't hold any consequence? A fair amount of guys do their practicing a town or two over. I think even Mystery did this during his initial leaning phase.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          mystery discovery colgate all recommending burning down a venue in another town ..i did most my work or damage ina city an hour and a half away ...the problem is this guy even with a wing ,even ina town over,even drunk doesnt approach ...so this is gonna be difficult ...to add to that ...hes very entitled and arrogant about the situation .girls want me etc..or should apporach me etc.

part of the fear is what to say ....develop or pay for a stack to solve that ...anybody here willing to wing with madura ..like push him into approaches with strangers(women)

Comment

Originally posted by Logic&Reason View Post
          The answer isn't alcohol or any other supplement. Its not anything external that you need to put in your body.

What exactly do your nights look like currently? You say you're going out 5-6 nights a week.

Are there venues you can go to where no one knows you, so your fear of everyone seeing you fail won't hold any consequence? A fair amount of guys do their practicing a town or two over. I think even Mystery did this during his initial leaning phase.

My first year doing night game, I lived in a different city where i literally knew no one for 2 months.

I was going out 4 times a week and it did nothing; I still almost never approached in that city.

But different city has nothing to do with my issue though; I did not go to that city for 2 moths thinking it would help AA.

I had to be in that city for other reasons and still wanted to go clubbing so i still did.

When i say I'm scared people will see me get rejected instantly; im not talking about people i know.

I'm talking about random people in the club.

I dont usually know anyone in the club since i go out alone.

Comment

Grodmeister General

why do you call me arrogant?

yes I'm very good looking and I stand by that.

I've literally had random girls walk up to me tell me i should be a model.

And yes I'm very confident that a lot of girls who see me in clubs want to fuck me given i always get a lot of AI's; i stand by that.

I get approached all the time as well.

why is it arrogant to say that girls want me?

so yes I'm good looking and I think that's an advantage and I think once i beat AA, my looks and just being very physical should be enough for me to consistently get laid in clubs.

why is it arrogant that i say I'm good looking?

and where did i say "girls should approach me"?

i never said that.

Comment

after thinking about it some more, I've decided to drink again when i go out tonight.

I wont be able to go out for 2 days in a row after tonight so its ok if i drink again tonight.

can you guys recommend a specific drinking strategy to maximize my chances of approaching?

what do you guys think of this: https://www.rooshv.com/my-drinking-strategy ?

one guy also recommended 2 vodka and redbull with 1 hour in between; i hate the way energy drinks make me feel so I'm reluctant to try that.

also, by the time i go out tonight I will have been on nofap for 42 hours so hopefully the increased horniness + alcohol will help me do more approaches.

Judging by the way girls react to me, i really feel if i could just approach 3-5 girls every night then i would get laid every time i go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
              part of the fear is what to say ....develop or pay for a stack to solve that ...anybody here willing to wing with madura ..like push him into approaches with strangers(women)
              maybe this is true.

I have not considered this.

my plan right now is good looking loser game: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/lai...-the-bar-scene

I think this style is best for my personality and looks

Comment

• Grodmeister General
                Editing a comment
                so far your personality is not approaching i think we need to swtich it up here

Originally posted by madara View Post

regarding hornines, you think that will help AA?

i just finished testing 2 weeks nofap and i didnt do a single approach during those 2 weeks even though i was going out 5-6 times a week during that period.

so if 2 weeks nofap didnt work, you think something else that makes me horny might?

also, what is avena sativa?

a pill?

regarding why I have AA.

well my #1 fear when approaching is that i will get rejected instantly and that other people in the club will see it.

to me thats the most embarassing thing when you go up and they dont want to talk to you at all and just reject you instantly.

However, pretty much every time that has happened to me it was my fault and i was doing something socially retarded like, approaching big mixed groups dancing in a circle together, trying to stop girls as they walk by, doing the retarded RSD opener where you grab girls and pull them in as the opener....its during things like this that I've been rejected instantly....but yeah that's definitely my biggest fear; being rejected instantly when i approach and having other people in the club see it.
              horniness definitely will help aa...

Avena sativa is a pill get it from amazon

most times get a rejection out of the way is advisable by guys like 60 or julien (he calls it sacrificing the lamb).... It takes you out of the too cool for school syndrome.

do not ever grab on the open, she will jank the hand and it barely works if ever..... Tap in the shoulder from rsd has worked for me when from behind

Everybody gets rejected....Specially when starting...

Comment

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you taking Avena daily (together with stinging nettle root from Swanson (different brand?) or just on nights you go out?

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                Editing a comment
                no i am taking it now regularly look at my post on "2018 ephiphanies" in general i go in detail... i take avena sativa and stinging nettle (but the stinging nettle i am taking i got it in vitamin shoppe) my libido is crazy.... my results have skyrocket cause of the killer instict.... my libido through the roof....

• Velasco

Velasco

commented
                Editing a comment
                ok thanks skills!

horniness definitely will help aa...

Avena sativa is a pill get it from amazon

most times get a rejection out of the way is advisable by guys like 60 or julien (he calls it sacrificing the lamb).... It takes you out of the too cool for school syndrome.

do not ever grab on the open, she will jank the hand and it barely works if ever..... Tap in the shoulder from rsd has worked for me when from behind

Everybody gets rejected....Specially when starting...
              I just spent an hour calling around in my city to find this supplement.

No one has heard of avena sativa here.

where can i buy it locally?

I've tried calling supplement stores and health food stores; no one has even heard of it.

I checked on google and it says avena sativa is just oat but the amazon link you posted is a pill.

if it's a pill, should i try a pharmacy?

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

I just spent an hour calling around in my city to find this supplement.

No one has heard of avena sativa here.

where can i buy it locally?

I've tried calling supplement stores and health food stores; no one has even heard of it.

I checked on google and it says avena sativa is just oat but the amazon link you posted is a pill.

if it's a pill, should i try a pharmacy?

don't waste your time, local stores don't have it amazon does... And i provided a link,

In the local stores you can find stinging nettles (vitamin shoppe has it 480 mg or more) this will also increase your sex drive as much as avena sativa...
                Last edited by Skills360; 04-23-2019, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I've now gone out 3 times while drinking alcohol and only done a total of one approach.

I already explained my first night drinking, here's what happened the other 2 nights.

On Sunday night, I went out but weirdly my usual Sunday spot was closed so i had to go to this much smaller venue.

I usually only go to big loud nightclubs since i think my AA is worst in small venues.

So I get to this spot at 12:53 AM and ask the bartender for their strongest drink.

He says they have something with 70% alcohol and i take 2 shots of that.

I stayed in the club until they kicked everyone out at 2:15 AM and never did any approaches.

On Monday night, I went to my usual Monday spot and got there at 1:10 AM.

I asked bartender for their strongest drink, he said they had several drinks at 40% which was their max.

At 1:10 AM i had 3 shots of bourbon at 40% and also had half of a big glass of water

27 min later i still had done no approaches so i decided to add more so at 1:37 AM i had 2 shorts of vodka 40% with no water this time

I stayed in the club until 2:25 AM when they kicked everyone out and did no approaches.

As far as how i feel with alcohol, it just makes me super sleepy that's the #1 thing i noticed.

Maybe I'm drinking too much, i dont know but so far thats 1 approach in 3 nights of drinking.

I also have jerked off a lot lately which might have been a reason for my no approaches these past 2 nights even with alcohol.

It's current 10 AM on Wednesday as I write this and I cannot go out again this week so I have 5 days to find a way to solve AA before my next night out next Monday.

I think I'm going to try the stuff skills said about increasing horniness.

again, if anyone can help me, I am willing to pay you, i need to fucking solve this problem, its driving me crazy.

Comment

don't waste your time, local stores don't have it amazon does... And i provided a link,

In the local stores you can find stinging nettles (vitamin shoppe has it 480 mg or more) this will also increase your sex drive as much as avena sativa...
                    is that link you posted the specific brand of avena sativa you use?

also, can you recommend a specific brand of stinging nettles?

also, at which vitamin shop do you buy this? can it be bought on amazon as well?

anything else you recommend i buy to increase horniness?

also, do you think i should also do nofap along with these things?

Comment

Originally posted by POB
                      About the drinking, when you quit, the first 2-3 months are the worst.
                      - you don't know what to do with your hands,
                      - you become anxious really fast
                      - you feel out of place and uneasy when everybody seems to be having a good time and you're the sober shiface.

But believe me, it's all in your head.
                      After you quit for good, you'll feel energized, more alert and (most important) IN the moment.
                      There's nothing like savoring the small things of seduction, like her smell, her skin and the way she interacts with you.
                      All amped up without booze.

Your AA, can't you build a social circle when you go out?
                      When I visit old places I used to go, it seems half the staff is still the same, which helps a lot on opening my night with the right conversational mood.
                      hey man,

have you read the thread at all?

quit alcohol?

what are you talking about?

i literally had my first drink ever a few days ago.

and everything you say about social circle and knowing people in the club, i already talked about all that in this thread and how it did nothing for me for AA.

why comment without even reading the thread at all?

Comment

Working...
                      X