Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate To Solve My AA In Clubs (willing to pay)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by madara View Post

    hey man,

    have you read the thread at all?

    quit alcohol?

    what are you talking about?

    i literally had my first drink ever a few days ago.

    and everything you say about social circle and knowing people in the club, i already talked about all that in this thread and how it did nothing for me for AA.

    why comment without even reading the thread at all?
    I deleted my comment, suggest you do the same with yours.
    Won't comment on your threads anymore.
    Thx and good luck.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by POB View Post

      I deleted my comment, suggest you do the same with yours.
      Won't comment on your threads anymore.
      Thx and good luck.
      hey man,

      I apologize if my comment sounded harsh.

      I appreciate everyone who tries to help me.

      I'm very depressed recently with this AA problem so thats probably why i responded like that to you.

      I hope you change your mind and still comment in my threads going forward,

      Again, sorry for the harsh comment, just super frustrated and depressed at my current situation.

      Comment


      • #48
        madara you are in the aspie spectrum, is ok, many posters here alike, you are better off going ahead with the coaching...

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          madara you are in the aspie spectrum, is ok, many posters here alike, you are better off going ahead with the coaching...
          aspie?

          coaching?

          coaching from who?

          Comment


          • #50
            anyone else? I'm still willing to pay for help.

            I have around $1000 I'm willing to spend right now.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by K

              You got the solution to your problem (for free) in the first response to the thread. Instead of doing the work you ignored the advice, tried to fix your problem with supplements and alcohol, then whined when that didn't work. Not sure why you're surprised that people moved on from this
              where exactly do you see me whining?

              reporting the results of me trying alcohol is whining?

              i already explained my thoughts on your suggestion so I'm not going to repeat that here.

              Comment


              • #52
                Man I love showing up to the party. If this is a pity party havenít read anything but the OP.

                What can I or I guess in your style cantí say?

                Hey!

                Whoa!

                You know?

                I find when I go out people are helping me out, you know that one joke where chicks are piloting guys to their vaginas? Itís there for a reason.

                Ive been I think where you are at. And Iím not going to preach go to popular venues, and am not going to preach alcohol or drugs.

                All Iíll say is that no matter the venue I show up in I can both self entertain and also self appreciate. You know what that is like?

                If you donít I can explain.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Dude you are stuborn you ask for advice and then you don't do what you are told will work. Nobody suggested getting drunk, but you tried it anyways, no problem, always good to try new things. But you saw it doesn't work, so how about you do pretty much the only thing which does work in fixing AA ? And that is AA exercises
                  You need momentum of talking with people, approaching people not just standing there alone and not socializing with anyone. Even if it's just a asking for a light it still helps build momentum. My motto is if I ever feel like AA is creeping back, I just talk to the first woman I see once I enter the venue. Just say ANYTHING it doesn't have to be valid game, I don't have to hook, all matter is just to start approaching. It basically sets the tone for the rest of the night

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Must View Post
                    Man I love showing up to the party. If this is a pity party havenít read anything but the OP.

                    What can I or I guess in your style cantí say?

                    Hey!

                    Whoa!

                    You know?

                    I find when I go out people are helping me out, you know that one joke where chicks are piloting guys to their vaginas? Itís there for a reason.

                    Ive been I think where you are at. And Iím not going to preach go to popular venues, and am not going to preach alcohol or drugs.

                    All Iíll say is that no matter the venue I show up in I can both self entertain and also self appreciate. You know what that is like?

                    If you donít I can explain.
                    please explain

                    Comment


                    • Must

                      Must

                      commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You don’t talk to enough women you sit around on your ass afraid of peeping a word.

                      I’ve been going out for six years, and I watch all the anime in the world and I also am the most insecure person on the planet.

                      Go to popular venues, have a buddy *[aka spongebob and patrick] and make sure that when you are going through the steps of the game you are having the time of your life.

                      Game after the first four years into the later stages for me is I choose a venue of preference where I can have free reign. I switch the venue yearly but have a different one chosen for three days of the seven day week.


                      Tell me when your not on the Eight Gates. Personally I’m only on the third. Fourth is a cursed number.

                  • #55
                    Originally posted by SexualHero View Post
                    Dude you are stuborn you ask for advice and then you don't do what you are told will work. Nobody suggested getting drunk, but you tried it anyways, no problem, always good to try new things. But you saw it doesn't work, so how about you do pretty much the only thing which does work in fixing AA ? And that is AA exercises
                    You need momentum of talking with people, approaching people not just standing there alone and not socializing with anyone. Even if it's just a asking for a light it still helps build momentum. My motto is if I ever feel like AA is creeping back, I just talk to the first woman I see once I enter the venue. Just say ANYTHING it doesn't have to be valid game, I don't have to hook, all matter is just to start approaching. It basically sets the tone for the rest of the night
                    if being social is the key then why do I still have AA when i go out with friends and I'm talking with them in the venue.

                    this whole theory that you need to talk to anyone is nonsense.

                    Talking to guys or staff (male or female) does not in any way help AA.

                    I go to the same 3-4 clubs every week.

                    I know all the staff and talk to them (male and female staff), that does not in any way help with AA.

                    Comment


                    • Must

                      Must

                      commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah bro I’m not buying it. Should send me a pic in a PM

                  • #56
                    Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                    madara you are in the aspie spectrum, is ok, many posters here alike, you are better off going ahead with the coaching...
                    Nice diagnosis Dr. Skills

                    Comment


                    • #57
                      I still have approach anxiety. I've had times where it was almost 0 though but it never lasts. I usually need to warm up or be in a good mood.

                      It's still a lot easier then when I first started though. I don't really believe guys who say they have no approach anxiety. It can only be managed or sometimes you have it sometimes you don't. It can definitely be improved though because I probably have some sort of anxiety disorder. Also had some pretty traumatic things happen in field that give me some form of PTSD (false allegations, police involvement, and guys wanting to kick my ass over an honest mistake of going for their girl and not knowing they were taken).

                      I've done this too for more or less 10 years.

                      Comment


                      • #58
                        Originally posted by madara View Post

                        if being social is the key then why do I still have AA when i go out with friends and I'm talking with them in the venue.

                        this whole theory that you need to talk to anyone is nonsense.

                        Talking to guys or staff (male or female) does not in any way help AA.

                        I go to the same 3-4 clubs every week.

                        I know all the staff and talk to them (male and female staff), that does not in any way help with AA.
                        Nobody said anything about being social, you beat AA by doing what you are afraid - approaching women. If you can't say opener you want, then you say something else you capable off untill your fear lessen so you can say whatever you want. Asking for a light is bottom of the barrel, thats if you are so afraid that you can't say anything else.
                        I am not sure why are you not understanding this, nobody said anything about talking with friends what's that has to do with beating AA ? You beat AA by approaching women, there is no other way

                        Comment


                        • #59
                          Originally posted by SexualHero View Post

                          Nobody said anything about being social, you beat AA by doing what you are afraid - approaching women. If you can't say opener you want, then you say something else you capable off untill your fear lessen so you can say whatever you want. Asking for a light is bottom of the barrel, thats if you are so afraid that you can't say anything else.
                          I am not sure why are you not understanding this, nobody said anything about talking with friends what's that has to do with beating AA ? You beat AA by approaching women, there is no other way
                          what do i do if i cannot make myself talk to women?

                          Comment


                          • #60
                            I wanted to update you guys on my journey to hopefully solve AA.

                            alcohol did not really help so i started trying to find ways to increase sex drive so i would be so horny that it beats AA.

                            unfortunately, no one could provide a real way to significantly boost sex drive that is more consistent then nofap.

                            I tried maca, avena sativa and stinging nettle root and none of them did anything.

                            I'm back on nofap for now.

                            Last sunday I also started a 30 day challenge where i will go out every day for 30 days in a row.

                            I'm hoping this will also help with AA.

                            I started last sunday so I've gone out 5 days in a row so far and I've done a total of 4 approaches in these 5 days.

                            so I'm not off to a good start and I'm thinking when i go out tonight I will drink again but not sure.

                            also, I'm thinking if after this 30 day challenge i still cannot approach then i will need to go take a bootcamp or something.

                            if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to feedback.

                            Comment


                            • TheHustler

                              TheHustler

                              commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Have you tried doing smaller less scary things like smiling at girls and seeing if they smile back when you both make eye contact in passing for instance)? or ask for direcitons maybe (Maybe you need to take it slower but stay consitstent in your attempts at curing it. That is if the 30 day challenge is too tough for you.

                              Maybe you could go to a clothing store and have a girl who works there help you pick out a outfit or somehting like that. Girls working in stores are a great way to cure it . too. Just talk to her while she picks out your clothes. It is there job to be freindly.
                              Last edited by TheHustler; 05-18-2019, 05:09 PM.
                          Working...
                          X