Gaming Girls Who Aren't Very Into You From The Start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Girls Who Aren't Very Into You From The Start

Hi, for my first post in this forum, I want to bring up a topic that I haven't seen discussed much. It's inspired by a comment I saw on this one youtube vid. Here's the comment:

"@Karisma King Biggest change i've noticed in the industry over the last decade or so (yeah, i'm old) is the change in the belief about just what 'game' can achieve. Even most coaches now basically tell you ''it's a numbers game. You can't force attraction in a girl who isn't into you''. This would NEVER have been said back in the mysterymethod days. He'd say 'MAKE her attracted to you!!''. It's Further confirmed by infields, really. You almost NEVER see a set where the PUA approaches a girl and she's like ''Yeah, i'm not interested. Sorry. Bye!'' and starts to walk away (this happened to me last night ) and then he TURNS her around too a makeout/date/lay. It's purely binary. She's either a 'yes girl' or a 'no girl' and her mind is made up the second she looks at you. Infields are either pulls on hard 'yes girls' (where the PUA is at least as good looking as her) or it's a rejection compilation! I think for PUA to get any kind of 'resurgence' (it does seem to have been losing steam for a while now) we need to concentrate much harder on the theory of exactly HOW to 'turn' these girls who insta reject you or ignore you, or semi ignore you and just nod and give the occasional one word answer, hoping you'll leave them alone. Tonnes of examples etc. Without this, we are just stuck in this 'numbers game' thing which, if true, none of us need to 'learn' anything about game at all. (apart from those who can't even bang 'yes girl' of which I must admit there are a fair few)"

source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFUKlFCHUE

So, the point of this thread is to talk about how to game girls who you can consider to be 'No Girls.' In my experience, all the girls I've ended up with are ones who seemed obviously into me from the start. I want to break that plateau. What can be done to successfully game girls who are giving you resistance, negativity, from the beginning? I'm not even talking about girls who are a little shit testy at the start. I'm talking about, say, a girl you approach in the street who after you open, just blows you off and walks away. Is there a consistent way to still succeed with those girls?

I imagine it mainly involves persisting+showing uncompromising positivity in face of her negativity until she starts actually giving you a chance. This is something I'll be trying to sus out in the next few weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

Act like it doesn't phase you, thats the most basic move to do when a girl acts that way.
      Cuz a) it probably shouldn't phase you, and b) if she does get into you later acting dependent early on wont help the transition into rapport
      You lightly work at the edges and once she turns captivated for a split second you change the rapport

Breaking rapport is normal for girls, dont sweat it

Comment

that dude karisma king is referring to no and yes girls, he did not refer to maybe girls..... Most attractive girls that you like will probably be maybe girls, the ones that gives mild resistance and usually don't give you much to work with..... No girls are not really worth the effort...

Comment

This is where negs are your friend ..this is where you get the women chasing ..if you neg or basically give THEM A SHIT TEST before they do it to you , you can tip this dynamic in your favor and you can be the one ( at least its perceived that way ) to decide if you guys are gonna get together or not , Rather than ask how to turn around a bad position (like asking how to get outta an armbar once your arm is trapped) how bout not put yourself in that position in the first place that said

dont wanna get blown out on open , put yourself in a good position (over the shoulder) (she doesnt think you want her or int oher and her peer group) ftc ( she and her group doesnt think you gonna latch on to them) talk to the whole group ( your being friendly in her eyes , not trying to pick anyone up) neg her (uh oh ,she fucked up ,,,,youre a cool guy that group loves but she did something wrong ) qualify her ( now she has a chance to get on your good graces ) comfort ( you guys have commonalities and actually you get a long ....hes really cool (dhv and controlling the group) is this 100 percent ,no? but this avoids all this uphill battling to get girls!

Comment

Originally posted by NYC PUA Renaissance View Post
            Hi, for my first post in this forum, I want to bring up a topic that I haven't seen discussed much. It's inspired by a comment I saw on this one youtube vid. Here's the comment:

"@Karisma King Biggest change i've noticed in the industry over the last decade or so (yeah, i'm old) is the change in the belief about just what 'game' can achieve. Even most coaches now basically tell you ''it's a numbers game. You can't force attraction in a girl who isn't into you''. This would NEVER have been said back in the mysterymethod days. He'd say 'MAKE her attracted to you!!''. It's Further confirmed by infields, really. You almost NEVER see a set where the PUA approaches a girl and she's like ''Yeah, i'm not interested. Sorry. Bye!'' and starts to walk away (this happened to me last night ) and then he TURNS her around too a makeout/date/lay. It's purely binary. She's either a 'yes girl' or a 'no girl' and her mind is made up the second she looks at you. Infields are either pulls on hard 'yes girls' (where the PUA is at least as good looking as her) or it's a rejection compilation! I think for PUA to get any kind of 'resurgence' (it does seem to have been losing steam for a while now) we need to concentrate much harder on the theory of exactly HOW to 'turn' these girls who insta reject you or ignore you, or semi ignore you and just nod and give the occasional one word answer, hoping you'll leave them alone. Tonnes of examples etc. Without this, we are just stuck in this 'numbers game' thing which, if true, none of us need to 'learn' anything about game at all. (apart from those who can't even bang 'yes girl' of which I must admit there are a fair few)"

source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFUKlFCHUE

So, the point of this thread is to talk about how to game girls who you can consider to be 'No Girls.' In my experience, all the girls I've ended up with are ones who seemed obviously into me from the start. I want to break that plateau. What can be done to successfully game girls who are giving you resistance, negativity, from the beginning? I'm not even talking about girls who are a little shit testy at the start. I'm talking about, say, a girl you approach in the street who after you open, just blows you off and walks away. Is there a consistent way to still succeed with those girls?

I imagine it mainly involves persisting+showing uncompromising positivity in face of her negativity until she starts actually giving you a chance. This is something I'll be trying to sus out in the next few weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.
            Fuck yes! This is what I’m in game for! It doesn’t take anything to get the girls that already want you. I want the girls that I want but if they don’t want me I need skills to bring them around

Comment

wow i was just thinking about this subject.

I've never in my life going back to even high school...ive never ever fucked a girl who was not obviously into me from the first time we met.

This includes even tinder. even online i knew from the first messages that she really liked me.

I always wonder if the guys who say you should go after yellow and green girls are wrong and its best to eject from yellow girls and seek a green.

Is it not more efficient to try to find more green girls compared to the time needed to fuck a yellow girl?

Comment

If she's a hard 'no girl', nothing will 'turn her'.
                You can do all the 'negs' and DHV stories etc that you want lol
                It won't change her mind. You're not her type
                Concentrate on yes girls and maybe girls

I was out on Sunday night and only had time for a few approaches and they were both 'no girls'. Opened indirect with confidence, non-needy etc but it was super clear that these girls didn't wanna talk. (way more common in the UK than the US in my experience) It used to frustrate me, but i've read enough now and approached enough to know that it's often completely out of your control. Nothing I would have said or done could have made them particular girls 'into me'. One you accept this, it's actually kind of liberating. Don't completely buy in to this PUA stuff. It's not black magic, i'm afraid!! People were telling me that a few years back but I wanted to believe with enough skill I could get whoever I want! Now I wish i'd have listened lol

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post
                  If she's a hard 'no girl', nothing will 'turn her'.
                  You can do all the 'negs' and DHV stories etc that you want lol
                  It won't change her mind. You're not her type
                  Concentrate on yes girls and maybe girls

I was out on Sunday night and only had time for a few approaches and they were both 'no girls'. Opened indirect with confidence, non-needy etc but it was super clear that these girls didn't wanna talk. (way more common in the UK than the US in my experience) It used to frustrate me, but i've read enough now and approached enough to know that it's often completely out of your control. Nothing I would have said or done could have made them particular girls 'into me'. One you accept this, it's actually kind of liberating. Don't completely buy in to this PUA stuff. It's not black magic, i'm afraid!! People were telling me that a few years back but I wanted to believe with enough skill I could get whoever I want! Now I wish i'd have listened lol
                  why do you think its worth pursuing maybe girls?

I've never understood this.

it seems to me that its more efficient to try to find a yes girl then converting a maybe girl to sex.

i personally have never fucked even a maybe girl, literally never in any scenario.

every girl ive ever fucked was enthusiastic and obviously into me from the first min we met.

Like literally their eyes shine when they look at me upon first meeting, every girl ive ever fucked was like that.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post

i personally have never fucked even a maybe girl, literally never in any scenario.
                    Because you don't have game. Which was made obvious in your "approach" thread lol.

Going for only Yes girls gets boring after you've fucked a ton of them.

Some guys (read: guys with game) like a challenge. And the satisfaction that comes with seducing a girl that doesn't give it up so easily.

Comment

why do you think its worth pursuing maybe girls?
                      Because Like Mark Manson said, that's basically what 'game' is. If you sense she's a 'maybe girl' and not a hard 'no girl' then I certainly think one shoud at least persue it for a little while.
                      I mean, I guess it still takes a certain amount of 'game' to bang 'yes girls', tbh. (I have a friend who can't pull for love nor money, even with girls who are clearly very into him for example)
                      But 'maybe girls' tend to require you to be able to spike the interaction, lead, be fun, flirty, balance the interest you show her etc etc. Like Manson said, in those cases there's usually enough 'existing attraction' that you can 'amplify' that attraction. Whereas you can't really 'create' attraction in a girl who has none at all (such as a true 'no girl')

Comment

Originally posted by Velasco View Post

Because you don't have game. Which was made obvious in your "approach" thread lol.

Going for only Yes girls gets boring after you've fucked a ton of them.

Some guys (read: guys with game) like a challenge. And the satisfaction that comes with seducing a girl that doesn't give it up so easily.
                        i actually dont deny not having game.

im not sure game even exists to be honest.

every girl i fucked was for sure because of looks.

my biggest seduction role model is chris from good looking loser who did not believe in game so yeah I agree i have no game, i just look for girls who find me attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Subterfuge View Post

Because Like Mark Manson said, that's basically what 'game' is. If you sense she's a 'maybe girl' and not a hard 'no girl' then I certainly think one shoud at least persue it for a little while.
                          I mean, I guess it still takes a certain amount of 'game' to bang 'yes girls', tbh. (I have a friend who can't pull for love nor money, even with girls who are clearly very into him for example)
                          But 'maybe girls' tend to require you to be able to spike the interaction, lead, be fun, flirty, balance the interest you show her etc etc. Like Manson said, in those cases there's usually enough 'existing attraction' that you can 'amplify' that attraction. Whereas you can't really 'create' attraction in a girl who has none at all (such as a true 'no girl')
                          you did not address my point.

logically, you should only pursue maybe girls if you believe you have a higher chance of converting the maybe girl to sex then finding a yes girl.

so for example, there's 90 min left before the club closes, you are talking to a maybe girl, whats more likely, that you can convince the maybe girl to go home with you in the next 90 min or that you can find a yes girl in that same period of time?

my experience says ejecting the maybe girl and looking for a yes girl gives you a higher chance of getting laid that night.

In fact, I'm convinced if i had no AA i would get laid pretty much every night because im sure if i approach 5-15 girls one will instantly be DTF just from my looks.

i only care about sex.

i dont give a shiet about game.

i died laughing when i saw your message about yes girls being boring to fuck.

that sounds so incredibly stupid from my perspective.

i want to get laid the easiest most efficient way possible.

Comment

my biggest seduction role model is chris from good looking loser who did not believe in game so yeah I agree i have no game, i just look for girls who find me attractive.
                            lol

here's what happens when you approach girls who find you attractive but you have no game to close them. "bro she just wasn't interested"

YaReally (guy who does believe in game) on Chris's famous "how to get laid at a bar in 15 minutes" clip back in 2016:

"The guy is just THROWING away girls that would have probably fucked him because he’s following zero rules. He’s just randomly trying to kiss them without even qualifying them, 100% trying to go off his looks. If he used just the SLIGHTEST bit of calibration/structure he would probably be able to bang all 4 of these first girls (the first two were compliant at first and the 2nd would have probably been a go because she gave him EC and a smile).

Like, most of these girls WOULD BE down to fuck if he used any kind of calibration/game instead of this bull in a china shop direct shit. He even walks them outside, which is HUGE compliance, and then he stands them in front of the window where her friends can watch and he risks her looking back at them and getting ASD?? What even IS this. The 4th girl has her ASD triggered when she sees her friend staring them down.

At 7:30 he takes the girl’s hand. Super. Good move. We all approve. At 8:00 she takes her hand back. Does he read the subcomm on that and work some more rapport/comfort with her? No he keeps talking about himself and then goes full sperg at tries to kiss her out of nowhere with “you’re pretty you’re pretty you’re pretty”.

9:50 in that GLL vid, the girl is literally pushing him away trying to escape him as he spergily plows forward completely oblivious to her social cues. That’s shitty calibration.

“Yo ummm wanna go for a walk?” Of course she doesn’t, dumbass, she’s got her friends staring her down ’cause you didn’t make any effort to befriend them and you went from isolation (having her outside) back into non-isolation (standing right in front of her friends) so she can get ASD. And you aren’t even asking on a high point where her emotions are spiked up from a tease/joke you’re just like uncalibratedly throwing the question out there. No seeding where you’re going to walk to or anything…might as well just go up to girls in the middle of their friends and say “Hey, want to fuck?”

Looks get your foot in the door, game converts that foot in the door to sex.

Comment

i only care about sex.

i dont give a shiet about game.

i died laughing when i saw your message about yes girls being boring to fuck.

that sounds so incredibly stupid from my perspective.

i want to get laid the easiest most efficient way possible.
                              Then buy hookers. 100% conversion rate.

Comment

Working...
                              X