QT : Dancefloor Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QT : Dancefloor Game

Got bad cold today can't do anything else just stay at home. Kinda bored so I thought I might share what I know about night game (dancelfoor) so far :
    1. You HAVE to enjoy the venue
    2. You HAVE to enjoy the music
    3. You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that. Plus I just think it's a waste of effort and money to take dance classes to hit on chicks. I mean, simply 1 & 2 are more than enough. How you dance is simply become autistic and really enjoy the music. Imagine you're in your room listening your very favorite songs. I would bet the majority of the people in the clubs don't took dance classes.
    4. It might come in handy sometimes twirling girls, spinning, etc for attraction spikes if you do have the dance skill but point 1 and 2 is the most important.
    5. Solo girls who dance loosely (she really enjoy her dance so much) is your target for non verbal. You can either approach her non-verbally or dip your toe by complimenting her dance. If her focus shift on what you said, wait no further.
    6. Compliance test 1 : offer her your hand. She'll either take it or pretend she don't know what to do with em
    7. Compliance test 2 : lift her hands above, did she do the spin or not

Escalation :
    1. Drag her by her waist towards YOU, until your body pressed.
    2. Never break eye contact with her at this stage. Usually she went looking away. I usually use "Are you nervous?" on this.
    3. They really like when you hug em real tight on your chest. Specially if you're bigger than them.
    4. Compliance test 3 : small rebounce, ask her to go to the bar or somewhere else with you
    5. Pay attention to subtle details on her BL, like how her hands stays in your body, or when you hold her hands did she squeeze or not, or how she's leaning onto you or not
    6. If you got to this stage, start escalating sexually. Kiss her neck, lick her ears, etc. There may be some resistances too.
    7. Slow down a little bit, just enjoy the moment, dance with her slowly, etc.
    8. compliance test 4 : rebounce, # close, makeout or whatever you want to do with her.

Comments? Critics? Additions?

Cool stuff. IMO dancefloor game is the "real" game because you cannot compensate weak beta male body language with intelligent converstation skills, the caveman has to come out One simple addition that i want to make: even if you try to kiss her and she declines she will NOT loose attraction if your state is not affected by her rejection. Your fast escalation will even create attraction because it shows impudence. Thats why you can usually go for the kiss after a few minutes, if you get it ->cool, if not ->cool.
    "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

Comment

What sort of music/ club are we talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinocchio View Post
        What sort of music/ club are we talking about here?
        i like big clubs with many floors, usually they play house/dupstep/rnb at least here in vienna
        "There is a fundamental difference between men and women. To ignore it means to suffer, to experience it means to love. To understand it means seduction."

Comment

Originally posted by exorio View Post
          Got bad cold today can't do anything else just stay at home. Kinda bored so I thought I might share what I know about night game (dancelfoor) so far :
          Agree!

1. Compliance test 1 : offer her your hand. She'll either take it or pretend she don't know what to do with em
          2. Compliance test 2 : lift her hands above, did she do the spin or not
          No, I don't offer my hands, that rarely gives any result, for me at least. While dancing alone I really enjoy myself, I learn a couple of good moves, if I see her give my eye-contacts, I wait if she repeats, then I come close and playfully poke at her belly, or simply take her hands and spin, I also put my hands on her waists to see how she responds. Most the times when you offer hand to a girl, she can just not take it and it's awkward. Better escalate fast then back off if she doesn't like it.

Escalation :
          2. Never break eye contact with her at this stage. Usually she went looking away. I usually use "Are you nervous?" on this.
          3. They really like when you hug em real tight on your chest. Specially if you're bigger than them.
          4. Compliance test 3 : small rebounce, ask her to go to the bar or somewhere else with you
          5. Pay attention to subtle details on her BL, like how her hands stays in your body, or when you hold her hands did she squeeze or not, or how she's leaning onto you or not
          6. If you got to this stage, start escalating sexually. Kiss her neck, lick her ears, etc. There may be some resistances too.
          8. compliance test 4 : rebounce, # close, makeout or whatever you want to do with her.
          Sleazy has a more complex methods on this, I have used it and see some effects, I have kissed on girls' necks but their reactions is a bit weird off. Here is the link:

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/forum/vie...php?f=19&t=694

I also think we need to train to read female's reactions. They sometimes will position themselves very close to you, watch out, they won't make eye contacts since that's too obvious. Most of their signals will be extremely subtle and it all depends on how sensitive can you perceive. Me, I am pretty good at seeing these things out. Fast and daring escalation tells which girls are really into you and which girls are just there for fun. Don't talk, just touch, sometimes the girls ask me questions, I just shut up and touch her hairs, her face, even her lips.

One simple addition that i want to make: even if you try to kiss her and she declines she will NOT loose attraction if your state is not affected by her rejection. Your fast escalation will even create attraction because it shows impudence. Thats why you can usually go for the kiss after a few minutes, if you get it ->cool, if not ->cool.

Agree, you can faint as well, make anticipation like touching her chin, touching her lips, brushing your lips against her face, do whatever you want. I haven't able to kissed them yet but that's okay. Don't be too forward though, back off a bit if she refuses, don't reward her with too much attention.

Dress very well in club because this will give you a far edge compared to the rest of your competitors.

My current favourite version is a very dark denim shirt from H&M, an orange/red jean from ZAP 1969, sometimes a yellow jean from the same brand, a simple necklace has an anchor shaped, white T shirt inside and a white scarf. I can see summer is gonna be sucked since you don't have that many fancy accessories. I hate summer anyways.

Comment

1. You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that...... I would bet the majority of the people in the clubs don't took dance classes.
            Sure. the majority haven't taken dance lessons. but you do need some skills (and confidence and self steem). you can look like a dumbass as much as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Isidia View Post

No, I don't offer my hands, that rarely gives any result, for me at least.
              compliance tests step I mention here are OPTIONAL. Offering hands to her would be useful for those who prefer to do this slowly. I did this in my earlier days.

It's kind of obvious, if she have no interest in you, she'll act puzzled with your hand offering to her.

If she have interest, she WILL take your had, I guarantee that.

While dancing alone I really enjoy myself, I learn a couple of good moves, if I see her give my eye-contacts, I wait if she repeats, then I come close and playfully poke at her belly, or simply take her hands and spin, I also put my hands on her waists to see how she responds. Most the times when you offer hand to a girl, she can just not take it and it's awkward. Better escalate fast then back off if she doesn't like it.
              The flaw is that you wait for the second signal.

At the moment she took a glance at you, you shouldn't wait any further.

If you had any doubt, well offer your hands.

If you're very confidence, take her waist.

I also think we need to train to read female's reactions. They sometimes will position themselves very close to you, watch out, they won't make eye contacts since that's too obvious. Most of their signals will be extremely subtle and it all depends on how sensitive can you perceive.
              It's called "proximity alert"

They usually do make eye contact. But slightly away from you. Eyes are not locked directly to you, but their body language are oriented towards you.

If the body language aren't, they'll steal glances every once in awhile.

Dress very well in club because this will give you a far edge compared to the rest of your competitors.

My current favourite version is a very dark denim shirt from H&M, an orange/red jean from ZAP 1969, sometimes a yellow jean from the same brand, a simple necklace has an anchor shaped, white T shirt inside and a white scarf. I can see summer is gonna be sucked since you don't have that many fancy accessories. I hate summer anyways.
              Yeah and peacocking do works.

Just don't overdo em, since if it's overdone, you'll obviously have lack of congruence between you IRL and the "avatar" like it was told in MM.

Be clean, dress nice, look respectable, etc. That should be enough. Having to know how to control your AA is far bigger advantage than everyone else in the world.

Comment

Apart from precursoring most things with cause-effect-like thinking, this is some of the best advice right here. Very similar to how I operate WITH each girl, although I tend to short set it all into a string of encounters. Or traversing a stream of girls if you like.

But the descriptions are really spot on!! I wish more guys would spend their time posting quality stuff like this!!

Comment

While that is true certain type of music and demographics may give you and strategic advantage, as well as the distance from your crib, the easy of parking/entrance/cover charge etc... Second, chances are the first time you go to a venue you may not be used to it and do not know the dynamics, angles etc... therefore you may not like it, so in my opinion give clubs 3 chances before making a judgment on the particular club.

You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that. Plus I just think it's a waste of effort and money to take dance classes to hit on chicks. I mean, simply 1 & 2 are more than enough. How you dance is simply become autistic and really enjoy the music. Imagine you're in your room listening your very favorite songs. I would bet the majority of the people in the clubs don't took dance classes.
                  If you dance you will peacock as long as you do not overdo and become a dancing monkey, but dancing will give you a Big advantage, and women will open you, and be less defensive and more aroused. You don't need dance classes but they help, plus you will meet women in some of those dance classes. If you dance good you will open easier and different from the average joe, finally we are talking dance floor game, so the better you dance the more dhv and arousal.

Solo girls who dance loosely (she really enjoy her dance so much) is your target for non verbal. You can either approach her non-verbally or dip your toe by complimenting her dance. If her focus shift on what you said, wait no further.
                  This will be very unusual specially if the girl is HOT, actually you may not want to approach a girl by herself blindly(so do a bit of observation), since chances are you will get cock block, by her friends, or the boyfriend/date.
                  1. Compliance test 1 : offer her your hand. She'll either take it or pretend she don't know what to do with em
                  2. Compliance test 2 : lift her hands above, did she do the spin or not
                  You do not offer your hand, you lead and you gently grab her hand and i will not do this if is to open unless latin music or latin beats. The compliance test 2 again you lead, and hardly see this as compliance.

Escalation :
                  I would not say "are you nervous" i don't get that. I would not ask her to go to the bar i would Lead, and definitely i would not lick her ears... Also is missing, introducing yourself, grinding, creating a bubble etc.... Creating arousal.
                  Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

1. You DON'T need dance skill. Since if you're on the dance floor to show off your dance skill, you'll go nowhere with that.
                    2. offer her your hand. She'll either take it or pretend she don't know what to do with em
                    3. Drag her by her waist towards YOU, until your body pressed.
                    4. They really like when you hug em real tight on your chest.
                    5. ask her to go to the bar or somewhere else with you
                    My favorite quotes from OP!!

Comment

Thanks ij!

I remember you're the one who brought me up too on the old forum.

"are you lesbian opener"

That compliment in the topic really kick my arse and jumpstart my confidence up to over 9000.

Because of you too I got addicted to this game... for this matter. And so far this game helps me in every aspect of my life.

So... glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                        While that is true certain type of music and demographics may give you and strategic advantage, as well as the distance from your crib, the easy of parking/entrance/cover charge etc... Second, chances are the first time you go to a venue you may not be used to it and do not know the dynamics, angles etc... therefore you may not like it, so in my opinion give clubs 3 chances before making a judgment on the particular club.
                        too many variables from you.

why would you need to plan EVERYTHING?

every little bit of details and such?

Life is unpredictable, enjoy it as it is.

The main problem with AA most beginners went... is that they do this kind of calculation EVERY TIME. We were taught by the society to use our BRAIN, instead of our intuition, instinct and the courage to go with the flow or create an unorthodox way of handling things.

It won't help you in any way. You'll be just another grain of sand, brainwashed by the education and society for your whole life.

That is not why this forum and community existed in the first place.

If you dance you will peacock as long as you do not overdo and become a dancing monkey, but dancing will give you a Big advantage, and women will open you, and be less defensive and more aroused. You don't need dance classes but they help, plus you will meet women in some of those dance classes. If you dance good you will open easier and different from the average joe, finally we are talking dance floor game, so the better you dance the more dhv and arousal.
                        True, as I've said. But investing your time in money for dance classes merely to pick up chicks that's just plain stupid IMO.

If dancing is truly your passion, then you SHOULD do it.

This will be very unusual specially if the girl is HOT, actually you may not want to approach a girl by herself blindly(so do a bit of observation), since chances are you will get cock block, by her friends, or the boyfriend/date.
                        Disarm the cockblocker LATER, if you do stumble upon them. If you don't who gives a fuck?

More overthinking from you.

You do not offer your hand, you lead and you gently grab her hand and i will not do this if is to open unless latin music or latin beats. The compliance test 2 again you lead, and hardly see this as compliance.
                        As I've said it's optional. For beginners who prefer to dip toes instead of cannoball jumping into the cold water.

I would not say "are you nervous" i don't get that.
                        It means, you're aware of her feelings.

If she's uncomfortable near you (which is often a GOOD thing), acknowledging that will instantly relieve her.

I would not ask her to go to the bar i would Lead
                        I agree with this.

But won't hurt to ask sometimes too.

You're still a stranger to her at this stage, nevertheless only name exchange done.

and definitely i would not lick her ears...
                        HA!

you definitely never tried it.

Also is missing, introducing yourself, grinding, creating a bubble etc.... Creating arousal.
                        So many times I've made out with girls without her knowing my name or I know her name.

Why bother? Things got sexually-hot here already and you're trying tone the heat down?

You can do the comforting later when you rebounce with her in the quiet place. Then you can have chit chat.

If you talk too much in the club you'll go nowhere.

Comment

5. Solo girls who dance loosely (she really enjoy her dance so much) is your target for non verbal. You can either approach her non-verbally or dip your toe by complimenting her dance. If her focus shift on what you said, wait no further.
                          Hey! Im a little curious about this one. Care to elaborate a little? Do you tend to dance already at this point, or more often just walking or standing? Any go-to non-verbals that you use more often than others?

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                            Hey! Im a little curious about this one. Care to elaborate a little? Do you tend to dance already at this point, or more often just walking or standing? Any go-to non-verbals that you use more often than others?
                            Sure thing.

But I'm still a "machinegunner" now. Which means I "shoot" everyone, then choose from there, which girl who have the best reaction towards me. I eliminate the fugly ones and the fatties instantly tho lol. I wish I was a "sniper" (1 shot 1 kill) but I still got loong way to go.

Oftentime on the dancefloor, when I'm scouting around I walk by the rythm. Head nods, couple of hands move, looking for AI/IOI. If a girl mirrors my move, that's when I do those steps. I don't wait for anything else. Mostly just grab them by their waist towards me and we dance. From there, well just escalate. Talk every once in a while, name exchange, smell her hair, breathe on her neck. Sort of like dirty dancing in instant.

For ECs, I usually dip toes (like offering my hand or smile at her)... but for ECs WITH smile, I do the above too.

Also lift them up. I found this move by my drunken mate who just rush into the dancefloor and pick girls up (literally). I went in to guard my friend just in case he'll end up in a brawl, but when I see the girls... they simply LOVE IT. PURE JOY in their face. While their chump boyfriends are just standing there doing nothing.

Here's a great video which was posted on the old forum back then, forgot whose video was it :

http://vimeo.com/14085119

That's all there is to it. AND YES IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT. Really. That's pretty much my game.

I borrow the scouting around with hands on the air and rythm synced small movements while most of other stuffs I learn from Sleazy.

The more you talk, the more you think, the more you wait, the less result you'll gonna get. Ditch all the theories, take action.

As far as experience go... the girls who dance loosely and all alone are the most fun of all... they are adventurous, love to experiment and they hold nothing back. If you have balls, and doing ballsy moves with them, these kind of girls are the ones who will appreciate that far more than the others, and more open to sexual encounters than anyone. They are quite rare tho. But try that to girls who just sit around at the table or dancing with their friends.

Comment

But I'm still a "machinegunner" now.
                              NICE! Machine gun/short set is always my intended method, since sniping increases risk of over-thinking. When I snipe, I want it to happen because 'the moment' inspired me to do so.

I walk by the rythm. Head nods, couple of hands move, looking for AI/IOI. If a girl mirrors my move, that's when I do those steps. I don't wait for anything else.
                              Nice, I too walk similar to that. Rather than actually 'looking', to me it feels more like the air is filled with a substance that pulls me towards certain girls. A bit similar to smelling delishious food.

For ECs, I usually dip toes (like offering my hand or smile at her)... but for ECs WITH smile, I do the above too.
                              Ok thanks! Got the picture. Solid stuff man. Im similar but could probably learn from your ability to act on AI. (I guess I have more habit of ignoring AI/EC and just go for the nearest girl.)

Thank you so much for taking the time to elaborate! Very useful!

Comment

Working...
                              X